Author Topic: jewish children book authors  (Read 1819 times)

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
jewish children book authors
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:38:18 AM »
I've noticed a lot of children's book authors (even ones I used to like as a kid) are jews, very disturbing.  Books such as Curious George (Margret & H.A. Rey), Frog and Toad (Arnold Lobel), are books I used to like as a kid.  After re-reading them with cynicism and a jew-wise perspective, I cannot say that I see too much wrong with them.  They are possibly too subtle on the surface for me to notice, or perhaps it's just another example of jews getting preferentially published while a new generation of gentile children learns to trust them.

Another group of more traditional children's stories which were not written by jews, stories like Cinderella, Hansel & Gretel, and the Pied Piper, seem to me to be more of a warning for children, against evil and possibly jews.  Often there are bridge trolls in these stories, etc.  It seems perhaps these new children's books are replacing a lot of these more traditional stories, but I cannot say where the harm is.

Perhaps all these jewish authored books will be burned a-la Nazi Germany and will be a good thing?  Kinda like trusting Doctor Spock books and other self-help books (I've known many disfunctional families with these books sitting on their shelves).  But with these children's books, where is the evil?

Does anyone have any opinions on the subject?

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- jewish children book authors
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 11:23:53 AM »
Everything is about propaganda  ...... and the younger the better. As far as the Jewish involvement, I don't even know where to begin.

But once you become aware of it  ..... suddenly you see their subliminal psychology everywhere. Rev Jacob Judicial did an article on two Jewish helicopter pilots that were given the Medal of Honor 45 yrs after the fact. Suddenly Mel Gibson makes a movie about them, where they are transformed from Zhids behind the lines to fighting Viet Cong, and saving a regiment of US marines.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 12:34:39 PM »
We should be glad kids don't read as much anymore.  :)
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »
Everything is about propaganda  ...... and the younger the better. As far as the Jewish involvement, I don't even know where to begin.

But once you become aware of it  ..... suddenly you see their subliminal psychology everywhere.

Do you know or understand what exactly is going on with these children's books?  I read some of them and I can't tell.  The younger the better -- makes sense.  But I don't see the subliminal psychology in them, though I haven't studied them carefully.

It could be that, at that time when they were introduced, they were 'pushing the envelope' of what parents would accept then.  Now we've become so inundated that we cannot even see it anymore...

Walk into any public library in the United States today, and go to the kids section.  I was shocked to see a book prominently displayed with a cover of a couple of men holding each other, with one of them holding his pregnant belly.  I forgot what the title was, but it was something like 'Henry's New Baby'.  There were other books prominently displayed that were just as repulsive.  But don't take my word for it, by all means parents should go check for themselves!  I complained to the fat butch librarian, and she said something like "we don't censor, parents are responsible for what their kids read".  (but just check which books are being featured on the end isles)

They've come a long way from Frog & Toad, and Curious George.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 12:57:46 PM »
Do you know or understand what exactly is going on with these children's books?  I read some of them and I can't tell.  The younger the better -- makes sense.  But I don't see the subliminal psychology in them, though I haven't studied them carefully.

It could be that, at that time when they were introduced, they were 'pushing the envelope' of what parents would accept then.  Now we've become so inundated that we cannot even see it anymore...

Walk into any public library in the United States today, and go to the kids section.  I was shocked to see a book prominently displayed with a cover of a couple of men holding each other, with one of them holding his pregnant belly.  I forgot what the title was, but it was something like 'Henry's New Baby'.  There were other books prominently displayed that were just as repulsive.  But don't take my word for it, by all means parents should go check for themselves!  I complained to the fat butch librarian, and she said something like "we don't censor, parents are responsible for what their kids read".  (but just check which books are being featured on the end isles)

They've come a long way from Frog & Toad, and Curious George.

I think it goes something like this... Those control the past control the future and those control what kids see and read control everything.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 01:20:29 PM »
It's all about confusing society. Man vs woman = feminism. Arabs stone their wives = yiddish bullsh*t, but now women hate Arabs.

These are vampires, soulless creatures of the night. In 1850 Minnesota a town of 10000 swedes would lynch these heebs. The Jew can only survive in a multicultural society of crazed misfits that have no time to unite or think.

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 02:09:11 PM »

My advice to you regarding that type of subliminal messaging is to not even worry or think about it because sometimes a book is just a book. Unless you want to be medicated for paranoia, dementia, etc.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 03:49:13 PM »

Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm shown in a 1843 drawing by their younger brother Ludwig Emil Grimm

Grimms Fairy Tales

Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella
Goldilocks And The Three Bears
Hansel and Gretel
Little Red Riding Hood
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The Three Little Pigs
The Wise Little Girl

And more

Their father, the son and grandson of Reformed (Calvinist) Protestant pastors, served the Count of Hanau as a lawyer, and from 1791 to 1796 Jacob and Wilhelm enjoyed an idyllic childhood in the spacious grounds and imposing house of their official residence. With their father's sudden death in January 1796 the family's fortunes sank dramatically, and in 1798 the two boys were put in the care of a Kassel aunt so that they could prepare for university entrance.

We usually read a story to our kids every night, taught them what was good and bad, and they turned out just fine... Perhaps one should keep ones humor and not read 'stuff' into it.

This is so cute!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:01:08 PM by sushigirl »
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 05:26:28 PM »
It's all about confusing society. Man vs woman = feminism. Arabs stone their wives = yiddish bullsh*t, but now women hate Arabs.

Modern civilization should be able to eliminate confusion.  Once upon a time, "nations" did this.  Now, you see something, right away you're thinking, what the...?  That's the mark of the jew.

Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 08:14:07 PM »
I've noticed a lot of children's book authors (even ones I used to like as a kid) are jews, very disturbing.  Books such as Curious George (Margret & H.A. Rey), Frog and Toad (Arnold Lobel), are books I used to like as a kid.  After re-reading them with cynicism and a jew-wise perspective, I cannot say that I see too much wrong with them.  They are possibly too subtle on the surface for me to notice, or perhaps it's just another example of jews getting preferentially published while a new generation of gentile children learns to trust them.

Even as a kid I didn't like Curious George, somehow I found glorification of monkeys offensive.  Later on I found this to be a pattern with (jewish) tv shows & movies frequently featuring monkeys, chimps etc.  Jewish producers considered the very sight of a simian to be wildly hilarious (with a roaring laugh track).  Stars like Reagan, Eastwood etc forced to play in absurd ape movies; there was even a whole kids' series (Lancelot Link) with an all-chimp cast.  Seems like jews had an angle with this stuff:  either as an inside joke (goy=animals) or the similar Brit-Zio tradition of claiming that humans are just animals who got lucky.

Of course the biggest kid-book author was Theodore Geisel/Dr Seuss who is an icon, even now there's a Seuss movie in theaters.  MSM doesn't like to use Seuss's real name let alone mention his WWII racist anti-Japanese propaganda.  Sometimes the kid books are not overtly offensive but at minimum the scene shows jewish domination of culture.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »
Even as a kid I didn't like Curious George, somehow I found glorification of monkeys offensive.  Later on I found this to be a pattern with (jewish) tv shows & movies frequently featuring monkeys, chimps etc.  Jewish producers considered the very sight of a simian to be wildly hilarious (with a roaring laugh track).  Stars like Reagan, Eastwood etc forced to play in absurd ape movies; there was even a whole kids' series (Lancelot Link) with an all-chimp cast.  Seems like jews had an angle with this stuff:  either as an inside joke (goy=animals) or the similar Brit-Zio tradition of claiming that humans are just animals who got lucky.

Of course the biggest kid-book author was Theodore Geisel/Dr Seuss who is an icon, even now there's a Seuss movie in theaters.  MSM doesn't like to use Seuss's real name let alone mention his WWII racist anti-Japanese propaganda.  Sometimes the kid books are not overtly offensive but at minimum the scene shows jewish domination of culture.

Ah yes, Dr. Seuss.  In hindsight I never really liked his books, nor the illustrations, but they were everywhere and what's a kid to do?

Good points about Curious George.  Now Curious George is a morning TV show, depicting a kid growing up in a NYC skyscraper with a man (single father?) who's not even his real father.  The MO of many a movie/show/book these days.  Of course the kid has to relate to being a monkey.

Ok, I won't spend too much time psychoanalyzing.  I'd feel a whole lot more comfortable if half my kids' books weren't written by jews.  I'd burn them tonight but the problem is everyone else...  these books were gifts from family, etc.

Brit-Zio tradition of claiming that humans are just animals who got lucky.

I ran across this quote I liked and thought it worth sharing:

"Man is distinguished, not only by his reason, but by this singular passion from other animals, which is a lust of the mind, that by a perseverance of delight in the continued and indefatigable generation of knowledge, exceeds the short vehemence of any carnal pleasure."  - Thomas Hobbes / Leviathan

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 09:41:45 PM »
Grimms Fairy Tales

Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella
Goldilocks And The Three Bears
Hansel and Gretel
Little Red Riding Hood
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The Three Little Pigs
The Wise Little Girl

And more

The premise for a lot of these stories (all of them?) seems to be to beware of witches, cannibals, step-mothers, and evil people who might be 'tricky'.

No doubt the jews saw the need to phase out these kinds of stories.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 05:54:05 AM »
A German child's book

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 12:18:13 PM »
A German child's book
Holy smokes, none of mine looked like this one does.  I can believe that many fairy tails were written by Jews (teaching perhaps obedience to them). My boys are both relatively j-wise and I fill in the rest to the best of my knowledge. The grand kids have to learn yet.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »

This might be a good place to post this... Did you all know Anne Frank was very popular in 1940?

(Go to link before she's taken down.)

http://www.census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/fast_facts/1940_fast_facts.html

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
This might be a good place to post this... Did you all know Anne Frank was very popular in 1940?

http://www.census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/fast_facts/1940_fast_facts.html

Go ahead and post it, Laconas. She reminds me of a young Ayn Rand.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 08:17:03 PM »
Ah yes, Dr. Seuss.  In hindsight I never really liked his books, nor the illustrations, but they were everywhere and what's a kid to do?

Seuss books were good for learning to read & I liked the illustrations which I thought were pretty imaginative.

Good points about Curious George.  Now Curious George is a morning TV show, depicting a kid growing up in a NYC skyscraper with a man (single father?) who's not even his real father.  The MO of many a movie/show/book these days.  Of course the kid has to relate to being a monkey.

Hmm, new George has a white-kid hairstyle as opposed to old George with the more realistic hairstyle (which looks too black now).

I ran across this quote I liked and thought it worth sharing:

"Man is distinguished, not only by his reason, but by this singular passion from other animals, which is a lust of the mind, that by a perseverance of delight in the continued and indefatigable generation of knowledge, exceeds the short vehemence of any carnal pleasure."  - Thomas Hobbes / Leviathan

Quotation sounds good but Hobbes is a bad guy, typical of the Empiricists' sophistry.  100's of years ago they realized that as science was advancing they had to make some accommodation yet retain their essential anti-human oligarchical viewpoint.

APE OR MAN?: The Great Secret of Economics

Technological progress would be permitted, lest the nations led by followers of the Renaissance legacy of Nicholas of Cusa, France's Louis XI, and England's Henry VII, might overpower the Venetian faction echoing the ultramontane tradition of Venetian financier-oligarchs and Crusading Norman chivalry. There was nothing good about Sarpi (the philosophical forerunner of Hobbes), relative to the Old Party of Venice; Sarpi and his New Party were only more clever; less brutishly stupid.

Old Hobbes, the Enemy from Within

The chief internal adversary of today's globally extended modern European civilization, has been the social empiricism of that one-time tyrant of Venice, the Paolo Sarpi whose conception of neo-Ockhamite empiricism was reflected through the activity of his lackey Galileo Galilei. This empiricism emerged, under Galileo's tutelage, as the root of the hideously misanthropic conceptions of Thomas Hobbes. From Hobbes, through such as John Locke, Bernard Mandeville, Jeremy Bentham, Thomas Huxley, Friedrich Nietzsche, and H.G. Wells, came today's widespread, principled misconception of man, as instinctively a feral, existentialist beast. The modern international fascism of such followers of the late Professor Leo Strauss and his ally, the synarchist Alexandre Kojève, as Vice-President Cheney's circles of so-called "neo-conservatives," is a typical, Hobbesian-Nietzschean outgrowth of what is fairly described, variously, as the contemporary existentialists' bestial, dionysian, or satanic misconception of human nature.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 08:27:50 PM »

Yeah but the site lists other bullet-point items at the top that are clearly labelled as happening throughout the 40's not just in 1940 & it's part of "through the decades".  Frank family going into hiding listed as 1942.  Yes the page should have been titled "Pop Culture 1940's" not "Pop Culture 1940" but good enough for gummint work I suppose.

Offline hopeless

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 03:36:55 AM »
Maybe because most if not all top publishers are jewish so they prefer their own. Who knows how many works or art were either stolen or never saw the light because of it was not made by a jew.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 04:11:26 AM »
Yeah but the site lists other bullet-point items at the top that are clearly labelled as happening throughout the 40's not just in 1940 & it's part of "through the decades".  Frank family going into hiding listed as 1942.  Yes the page should have been titled "Pop Culture 1940's" not "Pop Culture 1940" but good enough for gummint work I suppose.

I don't think anybody had ever heard of Frank in the 1940's.

Otto Frank, the only survivor of the family, returned to Amsterdam after the war to find that Anne's diary had been saved, and his efforts led to its publication in 1947. It was translated from its original Dutch and first published in English in 1952 as The Diary of a Young Girl. It has since been translated into many languages. The diary, which was given to Anne on her 13th birthday, chronicles her life from 12 June 1942 until 1 August 1944.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank