Author Topic: Stalins Most Psychotic Helper - The Jew: Lavrentiy Beria  (Read 161 times)

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
Stalins Most Psychotic Helper - The Jew: Lavrentiy Beria
« on: January 23, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »
The fruit doth not fall far from the religious, cultural and tradition based tree. Case in point, the child raping, murdering psychotic dog - Lavrentiy Beria, of the Jewish Bolsheviks...

Charges of sexual assault and sexual sadism against Beria were first made in the speech by a Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, Nikolay Shatalin, at the Plenary Meeting of the committee on 10 July 1953, two weeks after Beria's arrest. Shatalin said that Beria had had sexual relations with numerous women and that he had contracted syphilis as a result of sex with prostitutes. Shatalin referred to a list (supposedly kept by Beria's bodyguard) of over 25 women with whom Beria had sex. Over time, however, the charges became more dramatic. Khrushchev in his posthumously published memoirs wrote: "We were given a list of more than 100 names of women. They were dragged to Beria by his people. And he had the same trick for them all: all who got to his house for the first time, Beria would invite for a dinner and would propose to drink for the health of Stalin. And in wine, he would mix in some sleeping pills..." Afterwards he would drop off his charge and the chauffeur would give them a bouquet of flowers. One pregnant victim, having refused his advances, was accidentally given the flowers. Upon noticing, Beria shouted, "It's not a bouquet, it's a wreath. May they rot on your grave." She was later arrested.

By the 1980s, the sexual assault stories about Beria included the rape of teenage girls. Anton Antonov-Ovseenko, author of a biography of Beria, described in an interview a specific sexual game Beria is said to have forced upon young girls before picking one of them to rape. This alleged practice got the name "Beria's Flower Game".[5]

Numerous stories have circulated over the years involving Beria personally beating, torturing and killing his victims. Since the 1970s, Muscovites have been retelling stories of bones found in the back yard, cellars, or hidden inside the walls of Beria's former residence, currently the Tunisian Embassy. Such stories continue to re-appear in the news media. The London Daily Telegraph reported in December 2003: "The latest grisly find`”a large thigh bone and some smaller leg bones`”was only two years ago when a kitchen was re-tiled. In the basement, Anil, an Indian who has worked at the embassy for 17 years, showed a plastic bag of human bones he had found in the cellars."[5] According to historian Simon Sebag-Montefiore, Beria personally tortured Nestor Lakoba's family, driving his widow mad by placing a snake in her cell and beating his teenage children to death.[6]

It is said that Beria kep a special room adjacent to his office for the torturing and raping of small children.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria

We should keep this in mind when thinking of "another" member of the "Death Cult" known as "judaism" - Mr Rahm Emmanual...

I remember well the write up in the local Western Australian mainstream daily on how Emmanual was considered a lunatic who when angered by the mention of a political enemy stood up at an official dinner and stabbed the table multiple times screaming "die, die, die" with the mention of each one of his enemies names.

It is a slow process but I have come a long way. With each passing day people like THE_SKUNK dont seem like "extremists". It is simply that you cannot believe people like this exist.

I want the "Death Cult" members who keep track of this forum to know that the people I mix with are regarded as "decent" members of society and I regularly get phone calls from them with an exasperated breath stating..."i cant believe it, you are right. These people are collective lunatics".

The end of this 3000 year old "Death Cult" is near. Oh, so very near and it is sweet, so sweet, so sweet to see institutionalized evil on it's last desperate gasp and what is even more satisfying, these inbred retarded sociopaths dont even seem to sense whats coming.

All being said...I will rescue as many as I can. The kids deserve a chance at normality. Sometimes I even feel sorry for them. But hey, as Diane Stott said to me..."once a jew always a jew". So be it Diane.

AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
Re: Stalins Most Psychotic Helper - The Jew: Lavrentiy Beria
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »
Jewish Academics Call For Murder Of Children As Deterent
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KTbW7EQTY

An open letter to the head of the Australian Federal police - Mr Mick Keelty...

Dear Mick,

It's been a wild ride. Ever since SGT Beswick of the Western Australian Police Service knocked on my door with the Search Warrant in June of 2003, I have come to love the question I love to ask myself..."now, is it the local Police Intelligence Unit or the AFP who've let down my air mattress this time?" Of course, I know the AFP has far more integrity than that and would never steal $90 in bill money, poison my marijuana plants and rearrange my fridge magnets for fun.

Thanks to your fine leadership everyone from Italian gangsters to Orthodox Rabbi's quake in fear of your coming. Drug dealers must now resort to putting 8 Balls down their undies to get anything through Customs these days. Truly, a new era has arrived but it is time to take it to the next level.

Ever since I heard you had spanked "Diamond" ` Gutnik for sending laundered drug money to Israeli Settlements, I knew a new Sherrif was in town. Then, when I heard that Israel was basically despised by you guys and just about everyone else in your profession, I lived in hope of even greater things. We saw the sending home of the pedophile Israeli diplomat for sucking up to Rudds daughter and a million and one "other" things that told us why Israel was naming forests after John Howard in a desperate suckholing act.

Who can forget the press conference where Howard rapt you over the knuckles for stating "terrorists" were targeting the West because of the slaughter in Iraq which was considered "off message". Of course we all know "terrorists" hate our freedoms but that look on your face was priceless. it said..."Howard, you are a fucking git".

Mick, it's all good. The friendly waves from your bright red AFP cars as I go for my evening walks etc...but by now you must understand that we are dealing with psychopaths. You do realise that dont you? I know you all find me "amusing" at times but lets all take it up a notch and begin officially the isolation and then arrest of these complete nut jobs. I promise I wont blow up or take a dump on their synagogue roof. Besides, i could'nt get anyone to hold the ladder. I'll keep on annoying them and you keep on taking names and associates and we can all meet at the next Federalie Christmas party. :-)

Mick, these people target little children deliberately. Mick, these people are completely fucking bonkers and they are coming to Australia in large, organized collectives of drug fucked child molesters to set up communities in the desert. Dont make me go out there.

Mick, they have "form" and they have "motive". Must we really go through this?

regards,

Brendon O'Connell

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 11:27:40 PM by change »
AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »
I like you because you have such a sense of humor.  Laughing through the shadow of death.  This freaks "them" out.  In the early days they threatened to kill my mother, I said "No! not that! Anything but that!"   :D 

rearrange my fridge magnets for fun.   That is Israeli's, called gaslighting, they move something an inch or two.  In my messy house, I didn't notice and if I did, I didn't say anything, so they had to resort to moving a chair in the middle of the room.  Rained on their parade.  It isn't so psychologically disturbing moving big obvious objects, plus my G_Awd!  The neighbors could hear them "Oh my achin' back!"

Good article, the Bolsheviks didn't dry up and disappear, they are all government officials or in Israel.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 01:44:50 PM »
Well done..
Funny stuff & your message is serious at the same time, Brendon

A few hundred more with similar sentiments, and some progress might actually be made.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 02:00:10 PM »
Jewish comedy is taking on an entire different dimension and picking up momentum.  Skunk has to be named the Karl Marx of the movement.

Good will be the day when it airs on a new night, "Sunday Night Live." 
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »
Chief Constable Policeman Mick Keelty does share an odd resemblence to the late Peter Sellers from The Pink Panther, the infamous Chief Inspector Clousieu, man of 1000 disguises

One of my all time favorite clips from this classic..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o&feature=related
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 07:17:59 PM by Walt Disney »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 11:55:49 PM »
Good article, the Bolsheviks didn't dry up and disappear, they are all government officials or in Israel.

Thats the point...here they all are. Still the same murderous mind set.

No cult members involved in my house furniture removals. Just local coppers pissed off that not even a 15 convoy police tag team could follow me successfully in my little hot rod mobile. They sent in choppers and light aircraft. It was all fun till someone loses an eye.  :D

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 12:18:33 AM »
Humour is imortant. I can get people onto the "Holohoax"TM fairly quickly because I just pull the piss out of it. If I adopt a Nazi stance and start screaming the bullshit of it all I get nowhere. If I laugh at people and laugh at the ridiculous eye witness statements the seed has been planted and it's all over for the Holohoax.

I've lost count on how many people I have brought around.

It was humour that kept me coming back to SKUNKOLA's site. I thought he was over the top but the humour made me laugh so I returned.

On the subject of how the media reports Jewish Bolshevik crimes I watched recently a tame mainstream doco on Hitlers family. It was filled with "foreboding", terrifying music. Then you go to a description of the mass murdering, child raping Beria and the beast like Communists and there is no music and it's as if you are watching a dry intellectual speech.

Offline Sue

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 06:31:59 AM »

Did you receive a reply?  :P
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 06:33:48 AM »
Good post.

This guy is the classic jewish-sadist archetype "from beyond the pale"
Look at how they portray guys like this nowadays all over tv and in the movies. Guys like this are intended to 'thrill' and 'intrigue' people, just like the great Israeli 'commandos' are intended to awe. Because creeping around in the shadows like a ghoul assassinating journalists and patriots is true heroism. Watching a depiction of some guy torturing, raping and killing innocent people is supposed to be like going on a roller coaster. The most disgusting one I can think of is actually from Australia - Wolf Creek. Some Auss convinced me to see it. That's when I quit watching 'horror' movies.

Most people don't want to believe these psychos are real, so they keep on watching the stuff, daring themselves into disbelief.

change
I want the "Death Cult" members who keep track of this forum to know that the people I mix with are regarded as "decent" members of society and I regularly get phone calls from them with an exasperated breath stating..."i cant believe it, you are right. These people are collective lunatics".

Yeah all these decent people are starting to feel not so decent anymore

This might be the most essential imperative for a movement to overcome: to communicate the simple legitimate common cause - to people that have the capacity to go either way, sympathizers or duped opposition.
As days go by and the realization of a popular movement increases, so will the branding of "terrorist", "extremist", "seditionist", "collaborator", "traitor", etc. These will not simply be 'defamations'. The criminal elite will try to enact this association through illegal physical 'legal' force. They will call it 'the law', 'national security', 'for the greater good', 'protection of your children' etc

change
The end of this 3000 year old "Death Cult" is near. Oh, so very near and it is sweet, so sweet, so sweet to see institutionalized evil on it's last desperate gasp and what is even more satisfying, these inbred retarded sociopaths dont even seem to sense whats coming.

All being said...I will rescue as many as I can. The kids deserve a chance at normality. Sometimes I even feel sorry for them.

Look, here is the situation we've got in America:

Try gathering a crowd here in front of the president like they did recently in Iceland - people stormed right up to the PM's car. I haven't seen one protest in the United States. These are like two different planets.
In the interviews they've got Icleanders weeping "I'm just going to have to leave - move on to another country. I can't sustain this" and so on   ...

For me here in America - this is not even an option.
Sure, I daydream about moving somewhere else where my family and I can be around our own kind and be left to ourselves because hopefully this magical place would be a place where both people and government are true and just.
Weeell

Unfortunately our present reality is not so kind. The problem with trying to 'get away' so you don't lose everything, is that - Zionists are everywhere.

Look at how they inhabit almost every major post in Europe, hovering like Nosferatu. There aren't any strong leaders out there that I can think of - mostly just cryptos, zio-poodles, squabbling technocrats, characterless apparatchiks. And they are flooding Europe with Arabs like they are flooding America with Mexicans.

Look at how they infest American government with 'advisors', 'think tanks', 'lobbies' - all non-leadership positions leading us every which way. The courts, schools, the workplace - same. Congress is a joke. The only places jews don't seem as prominent in are positions that require actual risks of physical danger - like the military, or hell even a construction site.
Mostly as far as I can tell, they just don't work much in general - they travel, go winetasting, kibitz, and live off the stock market (our work). Probably 95% of Jews I have ever known/met live this way. THEY DON'T WORK, and they're rich.

So the other part of my reply is this: I don't share your optimistic point of view at all.
Confidence, assertiveness, affirmation, courage, are all 100% indispensable. And so is humor, if you want to stay sane

But here in America - this isn't going to be a party.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 10:48:19 AM »
Nah, poor old Mick is flat out and has no time for me anymore. It's hard enough getting the local Police to follow me. I am all washed up. Old news.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
I understand where you are coming from.

I guess my views will always be colored by my location - Perth, western Australia - the most isolated city in the world, literally.

Not so long ago I would surf, windsurf and fish for my dinner. I would camp on the beach with my friends and drink cheap wine and pass out, ready to surf when the sun rose. Life was simple.

The only encouragement I can give is my pretty good understanding of human nature - when the shit truly hits the fan the best of human nature will come out and in suffering and struggle you will forge strong bonds with humans of similar values and you will feel alive and life will have intense meaning.

There are simply not enough arseholes to carry out there instructions.

Good always wins. Always.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 11:23:54 AM »
Guys like this are intended to 'thrill' and 'intrigue' people, just like the great Israeli 'commandos' are intended to awe. Because creeping around in the shadows like a ghoul assassinating journalists and patriots is true heroism.

Reminds me of the recent jew movie "No Country For Old Men".

There is no more a gutless and dog like creature than the jew. I remember Bernard Tandy telling me how they would ambush British soldiers in Palestine when he was General "Boy" Brownings bodyguard circa 1946. This is when the British were quite sympathetic to them and all they got in return were ambushes and the mutilation of their comrades bodies. Bernard told me of patrols through valleys knowing the Irgun and Stern gangs were in the hills. Sure enough the firing would start and the British Para's would charge up the hills guns blazing while the back alley Krakow jews would run, shitting their pants as they went. Pathetic. And books portray them as some sort of "great fighter". They could'nt stand up fight to save themselves. They have always been child killers and rapists and recently we saw the continuation of their tradition.

The jew could'nt fight to save his life. He is by nature a parasitic "lurker". He awaits the moment of his enemies greatest weakness. The animal that best suits him is the jackel - a scavenger of others work. A dark collective of severely mentally ill human beings. From the spiritual point of view they are haunted by some of the darkest Entities in the Universe. The more I read of them and the more the brainwashing/Kabala magic wears off the more I reel back in revulsion.

The reputation of the "Mossad" is a joke.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2009, 02:17:45 PM »

when the shit truly hits the fan the best of human nature will come out and in suffering and struggle you will forge strong bonds with humans of similar values and you will feel alive and life will have intense meaning.

There are simply not enough arseholes to carry out there instructions.

Nod to that. Thanks for the good words. This is what we have to count on, and foster

People are meant to believe that this insanity is just "human nature", and inevitable. I think we all know that to not be the case.
Great nations and peoples have prevailed and will prevail again if what you say is true. The good guys might not always win, but they are the last to be cowards.

Our government might be shit, but America has some of the greatest people on earth scattered about here. I look around and I see all these beautiful women and children, all this natural beauty and inborn qualities - constantly under assault by America's 'inner enemy', constantly encouraged to be something that they are not - and I wonder "Will the men be men?"

The more I read of them and the more the brainwashing/Kabala magic wears off the more I reel back in revulsion.

I like the way you put that. It's exactly what happened to me. It's so obvious what's going on once you just remove yourself from the filth of the jews - just to pull back and take a good look, and admit you have been a slave, a slave no longer.

Who dares wins.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2009, 03:54:15 PM »
Change...
It would be interesting to hear how you would introduce the Holohoax to a zombie..
There are so many that have literally been programmed to believe the nonsense.

Perhaps my approach is poor, I tend to bulldoze over them, but in so doing, it doesnt necessarily gain converts. Just creates anger.

Factually..what do you hit with?

For instance....The Auschwitz Memorial Changing in 1989, German Population of Jews of 240k, False WW1 Headline of '6 million' killed, Zyklon B bug spray, 2/3 of German Jews being Emigrated to Palestine etc etc

I need a new & better approach though Im seeing some openess to the greatest lie in the 20th century

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 05:26:26 PM »
Beria was very bad...A pervert, a rapist and a paedophile, in fact...Stalin and Lazar Kaganovitch, another of Stalin's henchmen, didn't like him or trust him...You must remember that in all governments, including our own, that different power factions emerge...Beria, throuh his control of the NKVD, was very powerful, and had access to information before Stalin did...And since he controlled the NKVD/KGB, he had his own army...For some very good articles about the Stalinist regime, I would suggest you Google 'Neither Aryan Nor Jew'...This is the website of Internet historian/editor Peter Myers from Australia...He has compiled probably the most extensive collection of articles & books by Russian authors on Stalin...Very intersting information.

The jew could'nt fight to save his life.

If you are talking about the Israelis, they fight, but only when the odds are stacked in their favor...But all Jews?...I happen to know a Jew, we'll call him Mr.Goldman...He is about 75-78 years old right now...He has a real estate brokerage business...During WWII, he was a Marine, staioned in the South Pacific, and fought in the battle of Iwo Jima.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:30:49 PM by FrankDialogue »

Offline Sue

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »

LOL, that is so funny, I remember that one and many other great scenes.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 12:21:26 AM »
Yes. Peter Myers is excellent.

If you are talking about the Israelis, they fight, but only when the odds are stacked in their favor...But all Jews?...I happen to know a Jew, we'll call him Mr.Goldman...He is about 75-78 years old right now...He has a real estate brokerage business...During WWII, he was a Marine, staioned in the South Pacific, and fought in the battle of Iwo Jima.

Thats "one". Where was he based? Let me guess...rear area, cigarettes and prostitute black market specialist. Sorry FRANK.

You've got 10 fingers, keep at it.  :D

Ya see my friend, this is the "Mind Fuck" they have us on. Jews are cowards. It's in their blood. They have cowered for hundreds of years under there true master. They are "collective sociopaths" - no better description fits them. Bitter, twisted and lusting for power. Read there "books". There it is for us. Right there in their sick and twisted books. BUT...you know a good one? My friend...I mean seriously?

Thousands of years of CONTINUAL scamming and DEVIANCY...but you know a "good one"? Good for you. I hope it makes you happy.

You do not need to defend them. They can leave the lying, cheating, mass murdering "Death Cult" any time they like.