Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - jacob gold

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32
General / Sandusky to be sentenced after October 9 predator hearing
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:11:11 AM »
 (Reuters) - Convicted child sex offender Jerry Sandusky will face sentencing immediately after an October 9 hearing to determine if the former Penn State football coach is a sexually violent predator, a judge said on Monday.

The hearing will be held at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, Judge John Cleland said in an order. A sentencing conference will be held on October 8.
Sandusky, 68, was convicted in June of 45 counts of child molestation as part of a scandal that shook college football and focused national attention on child sex abuse. He is expected to spend the rest of his life in prison.
(Reporting by Ian Simpson; Editing by David Brunnstrom)

Jacob Gold comments

I hope Jerry gets a medical ward in a Kosher country club prison, where jewish doctors will give him qualludes. Hopefully some teenage boys will also get sick

General / A clown called Bibi Netanyahu
« on: September 16, 2012, 01:14:09 PM »
Bibi was an american furniture salesman

 Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu (Hebrew: בִּנְיָמִין "בִּיבִּי" נְתַנְיָהוּ (help·info), Arabic: بنيامين نتنياهو‎, Binyyameen Natayahu; born 21 October 1949) is an Israeli politician and the current Prime Minister of Israel. He serves also as the Chairman of the Likud Party, as a Knesset member, as the Health Minister of Israel, as the Pensioner Affairs Minister of Israel and as the Economic Strategy Minister of Israel.

Netanyahu is the first Israeli prime minister born in Israel after the founding of the state. Netanyahu joined the Israeli Defense Forces during the 1967 Six-Day War, and became a team leader in the Sayeret Matkal special forces unit. He took part in many missions, including Operation Gift and Operation Isotope, during which he was shot in the shoulder. He fought on the front lines in the Yom Kippur War in 1973, taking part in special forces raids along the Suez Canal, and then leading a commando assault deep into Syrian territory.[1] He achieved the rank of captain before being discharged. Netanyahu served as the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations from 1984 to 1988, member of the Likud Party, and was Prime Minister from June 1996 to July 1999.

 Netanyahu's brother, Israeli Special Forces commander Yonatan Netanyahu, died in 1976 while commanding a counter-terrorist hostage-rescue mission. Another brother, Iddo Netanyahu, is an Israeli playwright. His father, Benzion Netanyahu, worked as a prominent Israeli historian for decades.

 [edit] Biography[edit] Early life, military service, education, and early public careerNetanyahu was born in 1949 in Tel Aviv to Zila (née Segal; August 28, 1912 – January 31, 2000) and professor Benzion Netanyahu (1910-2012), the middle of three children. He was initially raised and educated in Jerusalem, where he attended the Henrietta Szold Elementary School. A copy of his evaluation from his 6th grade teacher Ruth Rubenstein revealed that Netanyahu was courteous, polite, helpful, his work was "responsible and punctual," and that Netanyahu was friendly, disciplined, cheerful, brave, active and obedient.[8]

Between 1956 and 1958, and again in 1963–67,[9] his family lived in the United States in Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, where he attended and graduated from the Cheltenham High School and was active in a debate club. To this day, he speaks American English with a Philadelphia accent.[10]

After graduating from high school in 1967, Netanyahu returned to Israel to enlist in the IDF. He trained as a combat soldier and became a team leader in an elite special forces unit of the IDF, Sayeret Matkal. He was involved in many missions, including the rescue of the hijacked Sabena Flight 571 in May 1972 in which he was wounded by friendly fire.[11] He took part in numerous cross-border assault raids during the War of Attrition. During the 1973 Yom Kippur War, he fought in special forces raids along the Suez Canal, as well as leading a commando team deep into Syrian territory.

After his army service Netanyahu returned to the United States, studied and earned a B.S. degree in architecture from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology[12] in 1975, an M.S. degree from the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1977. At that time he changed his name to Benjamin Ben Nitai (Nitai, a reference to both Mount Nitai and to the eponymous Jewish sage Nittai of Arbela, was a pen name often used by his father for articles).[10] Years later, in an interview with the media, Netanyahu clarified that he decided to do so to make it easier for Americans to pronounce his name. This fact has been used by his political rivals to accuse him indirectly of a lack of Israeli national identity and loyalty.[13]

In 1976 Netanyahu lost his older brother Yonatan Netanyahu. Yonatan was serving as the commander of Benjamin's former unit, the Sayeret Matkal, and was killed in action during the counter-terrorism hostage-rescue mission Operation Entebbe in which his unit rescued more than 100 Israeli hostages hijacked by Palestinian terrorists and flown to the Entebbe Airport in Uganda.

While studying, Netanyahu worked at the Boston Consulting Group in Boston, Massachusetts.[14]

After graduating in 1977 Netanyahu returned to Israel and had a brief career as a furniture saleman company's chief marketing officer. Between 1978 and 1980 he ran the Jonathan Netanyahu anti-Terror Institute,[9] a non-governmental organization devoted to the study of terrorism; the Institute held a number of international conferences focused on the discussion of international terrorism. During this period Netanyahu made his first connections with several Israeli politicians, including Minister Moshe Arens, who appointed him as his Deputy Chief of Mission at the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., a position he held from 1982 until 1984.[citation needed]

Between 1984 and 1988 Netanyahu served as the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations.[citation needed]

General / A holocaust story that breaks your heart
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:08:15 AM »
Jacob Gold and his fellow Jews visit Auschwitz

General / Jewish man reveals he hide George Zimmerman for months
« on: September 11, 2012, 12:55:46 PM »
George Zimmerman is the Jewish man that killed a negro boy

Moishe Osterman hide his fellow Jew at his house


George Zimmerman’s closest friend is going public in defense of what he calls “the most hated man in America.”
The federal air marshal who took George Zimmerman in after he shot Trayvon Martin and accompanied him to police interrogations has written a book about his experience and will appear on a national TV show Tuesday.
Mark Osterman and wife Sondra are scheduled to appear at 4 p.m. on Dr. Phil promoting their new book, Defending our Friend; The Most Hated Man in America. The show airs on CBS4.

Osterman is a U.S. air marshal from Central Florida and his wife was a co-worker of Zimmerman’s who officiated their wedding. In a statement to the FBI, Osterman, a former Seminole County sheriff deputy, said he taught Zimmerman to shoot and took him in for over a month after the Feb. 26 shooting that catapulted him to the front pages.

Osterman’s identity was revealed by the Miami Herald in July. In the two months that have since passed, Osterman and his wife wrote a book about their experience protecting Zimmerman in the weeks before his arrest.Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer who said he killed Trayvon because the unarmed teenager attacked him and reached for his weapon. Prosecutors allege that Zimmerman profiled Trayvon as a criminal. They charged him with second degree murder.

From his interview with the FBI, it is known that Osterman showed up at the crime scene that night before Zimmerman was taken to the police station. He was present at Zimmerman’s video reenactment of the incident for detectives, and is visible in a police surveillance video taken at the station lobby a few days later.
His friendship with Zimmerman is controversial, because many critics believe he coached Zimmerman into what to tell police.

 The lead Sanford Police detective said Zimmerman sounded scripted, and many of the slain teen’s supporters believe it was Osterman who helped draft the talking points.

The U.S. Transportation and Security Administration has refused to verify Osterman’s employment. Osterman declined repeated requests for comment.

Steve Theodoropoulos, a former Orlando air marshal and well-known whistleblower in the agency, said Osterman continues to work with the air marshal service.

“He is a man who has integrity, values, and honor,” Theodoropolous said. “Mark is a soft spoken person who is always looking out for his fellow man. He places his family at the top of his list and his job 2nd. Mark and I had worked together on many missions, and we should be proud of his service to our country.
“This man was his friend. What would you do if a friend was in trouble?”
Trayvon’s step-mother is also expected on the show.
In a promotional clip, Dr. Phil is seen telling Osterman: “It’s neighborhood watch -- not neighborhood

Read more here:

General / Jewish war hero may get Medal of Honor
« on: September 04, 2012, 09:00:07 PM »
A jewish WW2 hero

Henry Fonda was based off him

Summary:  --- This Heeb says he flew a WW2 fighter at 350 MPH, 50 feet off the ground, in moutain valleys, with heavy fog. He claims Henry Fonda, in the movie Battle of the Bulge was based on him

Al Jaffe, WWII hero who inspired movie role, dies in South Florida
The New York Times and Life magazine covered his war time exploits. In his later years, Jaffe went on to a career in banking and the electronics business in South Florida.
Abraham 'Al' Jaffe speaks about the Battle of the Bulge
The New York Times and Life magazine covered his war time exploits. A P-51 Mustang fighter pilot during the war, Jaffe went on to a career in banking and the electronics business in South Florida.
The Miami Herald

Abraham 'Al' Jaffe speaks about the Battle of the Bulge
The New York Times and Life magazine covered his war time exploits. A P-51 Mustang fighter pilot during the war, Jaffe went on to a career in banking and the electronics business in South Florida.
The Miami Herald
Abraham 'Al' Jaffe speaks about the Battle of the BulgePhotos
Al's story, told through documents

 P-51 Mustang data
Al Jaffe was a scrappy, streetwise Jewish kid from the Bronx who climbed into a P-51 Mustang fighter plane in the last year of World War II and flew it into history.
Second Lt. Abraham “Al’’ Jaffe completed 77 reconnaissance missions in Europe, including one that helped turn the tide of the war during the pivotal Battle of the Bulge.
He was also involved in holding the bridge at Remagen, Germany, enabling U.S. troops to cross the Rhine River two months before the war ended.
His exploits inspired Henry Fonda’s character, Lt. Col. Daniel Kiley, in the 1965 feature film Battle of the Bulge — and earned Jaffe 17 medals, including the Distinguished Flying Cross, the nation’s third highest combat decoration.
Jaffe succumbed to long-term heart disease at home in Weston on Aug. 20, three days after his 88th birthday. He and his wife, Edith, moved there three years ago after 45 years in North Miami Beach’s Skylake neighborhood.
In his last hours, Jaffe was attended by loved ones amid an extraordinary trove of original WWII memorabilia, including his aviator’s log book, his Army uniforms, his decorations and their supporting citations, photos he shot at the just-liberated Nazi death camp Buchenwald, and a replica of the P-51 he named Nankie, his childhood name for sister Charlotte.
Fascinated by airplanes, Jaffe joined an Army Air Force cadet program while attending James Monroe High School. He went on active duty at 18, trained at bases across the Deep South — including Florida’s Punta Gorda Army Airfield — survived a training crash, and several near misses in combat.
He never expected to come home, which, he’d later say, made him both fearless and fatalistic.
“We had hundreds of thousands of people over there, so what did a life mean?’’ Jaffe asked during a videotaped oral history interview in 2003.
To his own amazement, his most serious war wound was a self-inflicted ax gash on one leg during a firewood-chopping mishap.
Settling in South Florida after the war with his young bride, Jaffe got a job as an investigator for the business rating agency Dun & Bradstreet, then transitioned to banking and business.
He served as chief financial officer of Topp Electronics in the 1970s when, said son Arthur Jaffe, a Plantation CPA, “it was bigger than Panasonic.’’ He became president of Pan American Bank of Hialeah in 1975 and retired in 1994 as a vice president of Barclay’s Bank in Miami.
Although his business career had its share of excitement — he was involved with Jacques Mossler, the Key Biscayne tycoon brutally murdered in 1964, allegedly by his wife Candy and her nephew/lover Melvin Lane Powers, both acquitted in a sensational trial — nothing ever rivaled his wartime experience.
Jaffe spoke of it to civic groups and historians — in plain language lightly sprinkled with GI profanity — well into his 80s.
He remained in the Army Reserve until 1957, attended P-51 reunions, and returned in 1995 to the scene of his most dangerous mission, in Belgium.
But for years, Al Jaffe barely mentioned it, not the death he saw, caused or risked.
“Who talked about it?’’ he asked in the oral-history interview. “We didn’t talk; we ‘did.’’’
Jaffe described the rough conditions that his group endured while following Gen. George Patton’s First Army — the decoy force assembled to confuse the Germans about the Allies’ landing plans in France — across the Rhine into Germany.
Full Story1
« Previous |Page 2 of 2
They took off from and landed in rutted, unlit grassy fields. They slept in floorless tents on the cold ground. And when they flew, they left their dog tags behind so if captured, they couldn’t be identified.
Although his sister sent packages regularly, he said, “my family had no idea what I was doing’’ until a distant relative picked up an issue of Time magazine and read about Jaffe’s role in the Battle of the Bulge.
The war changed him profoundly.
“It made my whole life different because I appreciate my life,’’ said Jaffe, who survived open-heart surgery.
Jaffe was born Aug. 17, 1924, the son of Eastern European immigrants. His father, a Socialist, was so involved with social-welfare groups that his four sons grew up, Jaffe said, “unsupervised in the streets.’’
“He was born with chutzpah,’’ said Edith Berman Jaffe, a Brooklynite who worked for the Army Signal Corps during the war. They met at a post-war veterans’ dance in New York, eloped the following year — because her mother couldn’t stand him — and in 1947, moved to South Florida.
A frail child, Jaffe built himself up in Police Athletic League programs and started winning neighborhood brawls. By 11, he was earning his own money delivering milk before school.
He always wanted to fly, and as a boy built intricate model airplanes. At 15, he got himself appointed air-raid warden in the Bronx, his task being to “enforce blackouts...due to very active German submarine of cargo vessels’’ off the East Coast.
With war looming, Jaffe built models of German aircraft for the Navy and worked the midnight shift at a Brooklyn machine shop that made military-weapon firing pins.
He headed for Europe in September 1944, barely out of his teens, and flew his first combat mission days later with the Ninth Tactical Air Force’s 67th Tactical Reconnaissance Group: Col. George Peck’s “Peck’s Bad Boys.’’His 29th mission was so perilous that pilots were asked to volunteer. He was one of two, alongside Capt. Richard Cassady, now of Mobile, Ala., who did.
They left the base at Charleroi, Belgium in a dense fog, looking for a German tank column under the command of Field Marshall Karl Rudolf Gerd von Rundstedt that was breaking through Allied lines.
The pilots, who knew they’d take ground fire, had been given old, war-weary — thus expendable — planes with fuel to last two hours and 18 minutes.
Jaffe called the mission “a one-way ticket. You didn’t come back unless you were all shot up.’’
A Stars & Stripes booklet about the Ninth Tactical told how “on the field phone, Gen. [E.R. ”Pete’’] Quesada briefed his two volunteers, Mustang pilots Capt. Richard Cassady...and 2nd Lt. Abraham Jaffe [on] where to go, what to look for. ‘’
On Dec. 18, “the two-man team flew in valleys, sometimes less than 100 feet off the ground,’’ at 350 miles per hour, “in order to see below and still miss the hills. Near Stavelot, they spotted 60 Nazi tanks and armored vehicles moving through the mist.
As Jaffe described it, because of the fog and mountains, the only place he could fly was under Cassady’s plane.
“I could count the rivets in his plane,’’ he recalled. “If he went higher, he’d be in the clouds. If he went lower. he’d push me into the ground...He was going to take pictures to show that the tanks are there.’’
The pilots called for bombers. A Jan. 5, 1945, front-page New York Times article headlined Bronx Flier Proves Hero in Air Blow at Enemy, describes the result.
“A German armored force highballing toward Liege through a gap in the American lines was stopped on the third day of the German counter-offensive by American Thunderbolt planes in a breath-taking battle between air forces on one side and ground forces on the other, it was revealed today.
“The Thunderbolts destroyed 126 enemy armored vehicles and trucks, probably destroyed [another] six, and damaged 34.
“There were many heroes in this battle. The first two were Lt.. Abraham Jaffe of 1365 Rosedale Ave., the Bronx, and Capt. Richard Cassady of Nashville, Tenn. [who] saw through the mist the onrushing Germans and gave the alarm that ended in the German rout.’’
Jaffe and Cassady — neither of who considered themselves heroes —were awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for “heroism or extraordinary achievement while participating in an aerial flight.’’
Who needs the medals?’’ Jaffe later said. “I was just trying to stay alive.’’
In addition to his wife and son Arthur, Al Jaffe is survived by son Larry, of Weston. A third son, Bernard, died of heart disease in 1977.
Jaffe was buried, with military honors, at Miami’s Mount Sinai Memorial Park.
The family suggests donations to the Deborah Hospital Foundation:
Full Story« Previous

Read more here:

General / Facebook co-founder dumps stock to eager Goyim
« on: August 30, 2012, 02:30:38 PM »

NEW YORK (AP) — Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz is shedding another 450,000 company shares for a take of about $8.7 million.

Moskovitz has been selling 150,000 shares a day and disclosing the sales every three days. Including the most recent sale, he still holds more than 130 million shares.
The latest filing, made late Wednesday, covered sales from Monday to Wednesday. He sold shares at prices ranging from $19 to $19.49.

Shares of Facebook Inc., based in Menlo Park, Calif., have been in steep decline since debuting at $38 each in May. Shares hit a new low last week and haven't traded above $20 in two weeks.

Moskovitz, 28, was Mark Zuckerberg's Harvard roommate when they founded Facebook in 2004. He left in 2008 and started the software company Asana.


View Photo Gallery — George Huguely V found guilty of second-degree murder: A jury convicted the former U-Va. lacrosse player in the 2010 death of his onetime girlfriend Yeardley Love.
  Text Size Print E-mail Reprints
By Mary Pat Flaherty, The Washington Post
CHARLOTTESVILLE — Former University of Virginia student George Huguely V was sentenced to 23 years in prison Thursday in the 2010 murder of his ex-girlfriend and fellow student, Yeardley Love.

Huguely, 24, who was handcuffed and in a gray striped prison jumpsuit, looked toward Love’s family as he spoke in court. “I’m so sorry for your loss. . .I hope and pray that you find peace,” he said.

  The Chevy Chase native faces up to 26 years in prison.

The judge has decided that the public will not have access to medical records or any photos showing Love’s body.More about the case

 D.C. region mugshots: Click the links to read stories about these recent convictions and sentencings.

His voice choked up as he thanked his own family for “all the love and support.” And he said “I love you” in the direction of his mother, Marta Murphy, as he was led from the courtroom.

Yeardley Love’s mother, Sharon, and her sister, Lexie, declined to comment on the sentence after the hours-long hearing. “Maybe another day, but today I’m overwhelmed,” Sharon Love said.

In February, a Charlottesville jury convicted Huguely of second-degree murder in Love’s death during an argument at her off-campus apartment. The jury also found Huguely guilty of stealing Love’s computer as he left.

The sentencing brings an end to a criminal case that has captured national attention. Both Love and Huguely were accomplished lacrosse players at a prominent university. Both were on the verge of graduation.

Huguely’s defense team had urged Judge Edward L. Hogshire to sentence Huguely to 14 years, which would be at the low end of state sentencing guidelines, instead of the 26 years recommended by the jury. In Virginia, a judge can reduce a jury’s recommendation but not increase it.

Love’s body was found facedown in a bloody pillow after midnight May 3, 2010, by a roommate, and Huguely was arrested within hours.

In a taped interview with police, Huguely admitted that, after a day of drinking, he had kicked through Love’s bedroom door after she refused to talk with him about their recent break-up. Huguely demonstrated to police how he had shaken Love, and described how he wrestled Love to the ground before pushing her back on to her bed. He said that he left her bleeding but alive and that he took her computer on the way out.

Love, 22, died of blunt-force trauma to her head, a medical examiner ruled.

During the Thursday hearing, three witnesses gave accounts of other violent acts by Huguely. One woman testified that in 2008 an angry Huguely put his hands around her throat at a bar during an argument. She said he only backed off when a bouncer intervened and threw him out.

Witnesses also testified about the time Huguely punched a sleeping teammate in a fit of jealousy over that student’s involvement with Love, and an incident in which Huguely punched a U-Va. tennis player who was accompanying a woman Huguely had been sporadically dating.

Hogshire invoked those incidents when he asked Huguely to stand to hear his sentence. The judge said the bar incident “was a foreshadowing of what was coming.” He called the others “a preview of the kind of violence Mr. Huguely is capable of under the influence of alcohol.”

In a prepared statement, Huguely’s family said they “love George and will always support him” and that they believe Love’s death was an accident.

Jacob Gold Comments

Lets see - a country club prison, the medical ward, kosher food, and will be out on an appeal


HAIFA, Israel — An Israeli court ruled Tuesday that the military was not at fault for killing a U.S. activist crushed by an army bulldozer during a 2003 demonstration, rejecting a lawsuit filed by her parents.

The bulldozer driver has said he didn’t see 23-year-old Rachel Corrie, a pro-Palestinian activist who was trying to block the vehicle’s path during a demonstration in the Gaza Strip against the military’s demolition of Palestinian homes.
 Andrew Higgins AUG 27

Athletes around the globe are preparing for the 2012 Summer Paralympic Games in London.

The military deemed her March 2003 death an accident, but Corrie’s parents said the driver acted recklessly and filed a civil lawsuit two years later.

Explaining the district court’s ruling, Judge Oded Gershon said Corrie “put herself in a dangerous situation”  and called her death “the result of an accident she brought upon herself.” He said the military conducted a proper investigation and rejected the Corrie family’s request for a symbolic $1 in damages and legal expenses.

Corrie’s family, who flew in from the U.S. for the verdict, lamented the court’s ruling.

“We are of course, deeply saddened and deeply troubled by what we heard today,” said her mother, Cindy Corrie of Olympia, Washington. “I believe this was a bad day. Not only for our family but for human rights, the rule of law, and also for the country of Israel.”

The family said it was strongly considering an appeal to the Israeli Supreme Court, but wanted to read the full verdict before making a final decision.

Corrie’s sister, Sarah, held up a picture of her sister lying lifeless in bulldozer tracks. The family’s lawyer, Hussein Abu Hussein pointed at it: “How did the bulldozer not see her?” he asked. To say that the driver did not see her “is lies to the living and also lies to the dead.”

Following the verdict, the Israeli state prosecutor’s office called Corrie’s death a “tragic accident” but noted the court exonerated the military of “any blame for negligence.” It said it had presented three investigations that found the driver could not have seen Corrie, and noted that the driver acted in a “a military action in the course of war.”
“The work was done while exercising maximum caution and prudence and without the ability to foresee harming anyone,” it said.

The home demolitions were part of an unsuccessful campaign to halt thousands of attacks on soldiers and Jewish settlers in southern Gaza, along the border with Egypt, in the preceding 3 ½ years. On the day Rachel Corrie died, she and other activists had entered a closed military zone to protest the demolition policy.

According to the U.N. agency handling Palestinian refugees, the military had left more than 17,000 Gazans homeless in the four years after a Palestinian uprising against Israel erupted in September 2000. The demolitions drew international condemnation at the time.

In her death, Corrie became the embodiment of what Palestinian activists say is Israel’s harsh repression of nonviolent protest to occupation. Israel says by entering conflict zones to try to interfere with military activities, activists recklessly choose to risk their lives.

Her parents have relentlessly pursued her case since going to court in 2005 after a military investigation cleared the driver.

They say they have spent $200,000 to fly in witnesses, attend 15 hearings and translate more than 2,000 pages of court transcripts.

At the news conference, Cindy Corrie read a passage from one of her daughter’s letters, biting her lip as her husband, grim-faced, held a microphone for her.

“Life is very difficult. Human beings can be kind, brave and strong, even in the most difficult of circumstances,” Rachel Corrie wrote. “Thank you for existing, for showing how good people can be, despite great hardship.”

The Corrie case was the first civil lawsuit of a foreigner harmed by Israel’s military to conclude in a full civilian trial. Others have resulted in out-of-court settlements.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Jacob Gold comments

F*ck Jews, and f*ck Israel. Whether it's a peditrician that rapes 500 toddlers, or  Sheinbein, or Polanski, or Pollard, they can do anything and get away with it. The heebs fester in Harvard while white kids die in Iraq under mysterious IEDs, or by snipers

2012 / Zionist Porn Magnate offers Prince Harry $10 million
« on: August 26, 2012, 07:17:54 PM »

Steve Hirsh - Jewish porn producer

The Zionists want him to shave and share the screen withn Sarah Silverman.

General / Empitr State Building Shooting - the future
« on: August 26, 2012, 06:09:19 AM »

A guy loses his job, confronts his boss, and shoots him. Next two thug cops chase him into a crowd and executed him, shooting 8 bystanders.

Everything we are doing here won't revolve around car bombs in Baghdad marets, or Jewish gun massacres, or zio pediatricians raping infants - Our time will come when the economy tanks.

2012 / Breivik verdict:--- sentenced to 21 years
« on: August 24, 2012, 04:34:39 AM »

Oslo district court declares Anders Behring Breivik sane and sentences him to at least 21 years jail for killing 77 people Link to this video Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian far-right extremist, has been sentenced to at least 21 years in prison after a court declared he was sane throughout his murderous rampage last year that killed 77 people and wounded 242.

The Oslo district court declared its verdict that the 33-year-old was not psychotic while carrying out the twin attacks, including the shooting of dozens of teenagers attending a political camp.

The court's decision will have delighted Breivik, who had hoped to avoid what he called the humiliation of being dismissed as a madman.

The mass killer had desperately hoped the court would find him criminally culpable for the killings, claiming they were "cruel and necessary" to protect Norway from becoming overrun by Muslims.

After two months of deliberations, the five-judge panel said they considered the perpetrator of last year's gun and bomb attacks, the worst in the country's history, mentally fit enough to be held criminally responsible for the attacks.

As the verdict was delivered to a packed, hushed courtroom, Breivik, dressed in a black suit, white shirt and grey tie, smirked.

Among the 40 or so relatives and survivors in attendance, some nodded silently as the panel of judges shared their unanimous verdict. Many of those most directly affected by the attacks had wanted Breivik judged of sound mind and sent to prison.

During the hour after delivering the verdict, Breivik stared impassively at the panel of judges, blushing only when details of his fictional Knights Templar organisation were read out. The morning session has been spent largely describing Breivik's meticulous preparations for last year's twin attacks and how he became obsessed with far-right ideology and computer games.

As details were read out of the injuries sustained by each of the 77 who died and the 242 wounded , Breivik stared across the room. The force of his 950kg Oslo bomb was soon starkly evident to the courtroom, as a number of victims suffered amputations and spent lengthy periods in a coma.

Meanwhile, the court heard fresh details of the killings on Utøya. Breivik was described as acting "frantic" upon arriving on the island dressed as a police officer. At the time, 536 people had gathered on the island for the Labour party's annual summer camp.

During a killing spree lasting over an hour, Breivik fired 121 shots with his pistol and 136 with a semi-automatic rifle. Many of the victims were executed with close-range shots to the head. One 26-year-old woman was shot six times, including a fatal shot to her head.

Many young victims hyperventilated as they tried to flee. Earlier it had rained and many stumbled and fell on slippery slopes as they ran down to the water's edges in an attempt to escape.

Emotional problems have been recorded among those who managed to survive and a number of teenagers remain unable to study and are on sick leave, the court heard.

Breivik is almost certain to end his life in prison. Although Norway has a maximum prison sentence of 21 years, Breivik could be sentenced to "preventive detention", which can be extended for as long as an inmate is considered dangerous to society.

The verdict of the most high-profile criminal trial in Norway since Nazi collaborators were prosecuted following the second world war is certain to provoke a strong response.

Most Norwegians, including the victims' families, had wanted Breivik to be found sane so he could be held accountable for what they view as a political crime.

The decision also means there will be no appeal. Breivik's lawyer, Geir Lippestad, promised the gunman will not contest a jail sentence.

Breivik has readily admitted carrying out the twin attacks that shocked the famously peaceful country on 22 July 2011.

After setting off a car bomb outside government headquarters in Oslo, Breivik went on a shooting rampage on Utøya.

Eight people died in the bombing and 69 – 34 of them aged between 14 and 17 – were killed on the island.

The gunman, who has shown no remorse throughout his 10-week trial, has described how he reloaded his semi-automatic rifle while victims sat waiting for him to kill them.

The decision overrides the findings of a report by court-appointed psychiatrists submitted before the start of the trial, which claimed Breivik suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

That claim, if it had been accepted by the court, would have relieved Breivik of his legal responsibility for the crime and ensured his detention in a specially built psychiatric unit inside Ila prison, just outside Oslo.

He will still serve his sentence in the same jail, where he has been held in isolation for most of the time since his arrest.

It is understood he could challenge a preventive detention sentence every five years.

One of the reasons Breivik's attacks were presented in such graphic detail during the trial was so that the horror of Oslo and Utøya would be well-documented for the day Breivik asks to be released.

General / Jewish man rams car with toddler inside - Road Rage
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:57:33 AM »

Car Wars: Ralph B. Jacobsohn told police he 'was the victim'August 20, 2012|By Ed Komenda, Sun Sentinel
Ralph Jacobsohn thought the man in the Lexus cut him off in rush-hour traffic.

That's when anger began to boil — and police say it exploded into a full-fledged case of road rage.

Jacobsohn, 63, chased down the other driver and punched him in the face, according to police. He then swung an aluminum baseball bat at the man and eventually rammed the front of his Infiniti into the side of the Lexus, where the victim's 2-year-old son sat in the back seat, scared and crying.

Ads by Google
Grand Lucayan Bahamas
50% Off Ocean View Rooms $119/Night When Booked By September 21st.
DealExtreme™ is your right choice 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
According to the report:

The driver of the Lexus, whom police would not identify, noticed something was wrong around 9:25 a.m. on Aug. 14, as he drove south on Military Trail with his 2-year-old son strapped in a child safety seat in the back.

Looking in his rear-view mirror, the 42-year-old man saw an Infiniti speeding to the inside lane behind him. As he moved into the center lane, the light turned red and traffic slowed.The driver of the speeding car, later identified as Jacobsohn, got out and walked through traffic and stood by the driver's door of the Lexus.

The man rolled down his window, the report states.

Jacobsohn confronted the man about cutting him off down the road. Seconds later, the report says, Jacobsohn punched him in the face.It was then that the car wars began.

"It don't have to be like that," the victim said, according to witnesses watching the scene unfold in the roadway.

Jacobsohn then walked to the trunk of his car and pulled out an aluminum baseball bat, police say. But before he could wield it, the light turned green.

The victim, feeling threatened and afraid for his and his 2-year-old son's lives, punched the gas and continued rolling south.

Jacobsohn tossed the bat back in the trunk and followed.

He closely trailed the Lexus, often speeding ahead, cutting in front and hitting his brakes.

It went like that for several blocks, the reports says, until the Lexus turned off Military Trail onto Northwest 19th Street and turned right into the Wyndham Hotel to get away from the raging man behind him.

Jacobsohn didn't let up. He pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked in front of the Lexus.

The victim couldn't move his car, and Jacobsohn walked to his trunk, where he pulled out the aluminum bat again.

He went after the father and swung the bat, the report says. Fearing for his son's safety, the man pushed Jacobsohn into another parked car.

Jacobsohn stopped swinging the bat, but he wasn't done: he jumped in his car, pointed his the front bumper toward the man and pushed his foot onto the gas.The man braced himself between the two cars and raised his legs to avoid getting hit, jumping onto the hood of his Lexus. The front of Jacobsohn's car collided with the driver's side door.

In the backseat, the 2-year-old toddler cried.

Jacobsohn then backed out and sped off.

Around 2:40 p.m., the report says, a detective called Jacobsohn on his cell phone, wanting to talk about his involvement in the morning attack.

Jacobsohn said he was the victim and claimed he had taken his car to the shop and threw away the bat, the report says.

Police arrested Jacobsohn Friday night and charged him with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He was released Saturday. He did not return several phone calls from the Sun Sentinel Monday.

Before last week's incident, Jacobsohn, a transplant from Colombia, had never been arrested or given a traffic ticket.

Anger Management experts say road rage is often the caused by a lack patience when dealing with several life problems at once.

All it takes is one car pulling in front of you in a seemingly rude way to make some drivers flip out, said Dolly Johnson, owner of New Hope/Anger Management, Inc. in Lake Worth.

"Instead of dealing with the original problem, they do something without considering the consequences of their actions," Johnson said. "Once the rage takes them, they can't stop.", 561-243-6531, Twitter: @ejkomenda

Jacob Gold comments

A typical inbreed jew tries to kill a father and his toddler, and police send him to a Jewish owned, federally funded,  anger management clinic?

General / Israel embassy in Dublin evacuated after device found
« on: August 22, 2012, 11:20:09 AM »
Bomb disposal unit rushes to Israeli embassy

Reuters – Tue, Aug 21, 2012DUBLIN (Reuters) - The Israeli embassy in Dublin was evacuated on Tuesday after a suspicious device was found on the premises, police said.

The army's bomb-disposal team was at the scene to investigate, a police spokesman said.

"A suspicious device was found and we were contacted. The building is being evacuated," the spokesman said.

Jacob Gold comments

The suspicious device was in the women's bathroom. It seems Niomi Plunkenstool was sitting on the toilet when she noticed the toilet paper was used up. It was replaced 2 days ago, and should be good for at least two weeks.

General / Horrible incident of anti semitism in California
« on: August 20, 2012, 02:49:28 PM »
Jews claim that someone drew a swastika and took a sh*t on their doorstep.


Swastika - spare me!! But taking a sh*t on your front porch = Too Jewish

Earlier this month, a family in Northridge, California, woke up to find three swastikas and the word “Jew” written in maple syrup on the walkway leading up to their home.

Following the April 3 incident, three teenaged girls have admitted that they were the culprits. While the teens will not have criminal charges waged against them, the mother of one of the girls could face up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine over the incident, The Jewish Journal reports:

On Tuesday morning, April 3, a Northridge family awoke to find three swastikas and the word “Jew” written in maple syrup on their front walkway. The homeowner, the son of a Holocaust survivor, said maple syrup also covered his front door as well as two cars parked in front of the home. Feces were also found near the home’s front door, and toilet paper was strewn in the

General / James Dean's secret love affair
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:06:36 PM »

She is an Irish Coleen on the far left

Background Sheridan was born in New York City, the daughter of Elizabeth Poole-Jones, a concert singer, and Frank Sheridan, a classical pianist.[1] Sheridan began her career as a dancer working in New York City in nightclubs and musicals. There, she met the then-unknown James Dean. Sheridan claims that she and Dean became engaged and had a short-lived romance. She has written a book on this subject, Dizzy & Jimmy: My Life with James Dean: A Love Story, in which she claimed they were each others' first "romantic love". After Dean was cast in a play which looked to be successful, he drifted away from Sheridan and — despite the play's quick demise — this was the end of their affair.[citation needed]

[edit] CareerSheridan starred in the 1976 Broadway play Best Friend, before moving on to regular supporting roles in films and television series such as Moonlighting, Kojak, The A-Team, Murder, She Wrote, and Cagney & Lacey. Her first major role was playing nosy neighbour Raquel Ochmonek on the NBC TV series ALF. Sheridan may be best-known[citation needed] for her recurring role as Helen Seinfeld, mother to Jerry Seinfeld in Seinfeld. She played the role for nine seasons, from 1990 to 1998[citation needed].

In 2008, Sheridan starred alongside Andy Griffith, Doris Roberts, Paul Campbell and Marla Sokoloff in the romantic comedy, Play The Game, about a young ladies man who teaches his dating tricks to his lonely, widowed grandfather who is re-entering the dating world after a 60 year hiatus. The film stirred up some controversy due to its octogenarian sex scene between Griffith and Sheridan.[2]

Sheridan was married to the late William T. "Dale" Wales (August 17, 1917 - May 24, 2003). She was also a close friend of Elizabeth Montgomery[citation needed]. She lived with actor James Dean for a few years[citation needed] in New York City, when she was an aspiring dancer. They went their separate ways after he got a role in the short-lived Broadway play, See the Jaguar.[3]

« on: August 19, 2012, 05:49:14 PM »

Veteran Republican political consultant, unapologetic dirty trickster, and recently reborn libertarian Roger Stone yesterday published a startling accusation against Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney on his personal website, The Stone Zone. According to Stone, the billionaire Koch brothers purchased the Republican vice presidential nomination for Ryan from Romney in late July by promising to fork over an additional $100 million toward “independent expenditure” campaigning for the GOP ticket.

General / ADL connected to execution of Louisiana cops
« on: August 19, 2012, 11:08:26 AM »

State and federal investigators believe at least two of the five suspects arrested in connection with a shoot-out Thursday that killed two sheriff’s deputies near New Orleans have ties to the sometimes violent, antigovernment “sovereign citizens” movement.

If so, that would mean that sovereigns have now killed four law enforcement officers since May 2010 and wounded several more. The FBI in 2011 labeled sovereigns as comprising a “domestic terrorist movement.”

“I had two officers ambushed – I even want to say assassinated,” St. John the Baptist Parish Sheriff Michael Tregre told reporters at a news conference, The Associated Press reported.

 According to news report, the incident began early Friday morning when a gunman fired shots that wounded  an off-duty deputy providing security at a parking lot used by refinery workers in an industrial area west of New Orleans. Officers tracked a car seen speeding away from the site to a ne

Other law enforcement sources indicated that Joekel also may have ties to the sovereign citizen movement. Joekel is wanted on state charges in both Nebraska and Kansas, Hatewatch learned today.

“We have an active warrant for his arrest,” Gage County Sheriff Millard “Gus” Gustafson told SPLC Hatewatch when he was reached in Beatrice, Neb.

The law enforcement official said he didn’t know if the suspects had ties to any white supremacist or militia groups but said Terry Lin Smith has posed for pictures surrounded by AK-47 assault rifles, ammunition and handguns.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has produced a safety training video for law enforcement, detailing the deadly threats posed by sovereigns. More than 80,000 copies have been distributed to law enforcement agencies nationwide.

Authorities believe Joekel may also have ties to an anti-government group known as "Posse Comitatus" that doesn’t recognize any authority above the level of county sheriff.

The phrase means “power of the country,” according to the Anti-Defamation League. The ADL labels the group as “loosely affiliated bands of armed anti-tax and anti-federal government vigilantes and survivalists.”

General / Devastating attack fractures the gentle psyche of local Hillel
« on: August 17, 2012, 07:38:11 AM »

Painted swastika and symbols deface Coral Springs synagogue's bus

HILLEL VANDALIZED 0816 The vandalized Beth Hillel van is seen in Coral Springs,… (Joe Cavaretta, Sun Sentinel )August 16, 2012|By Heather Carney, Sun Sentinel
CORAL SPRINGS — The Mitzvah Mobile, a bus belonging to the Beth Hillel Messianic Synagogue, was painted with a blue swastika and two blue pentagrams Thursday.

The Coral Springs Police Department is investigating the crime at the synagogue at 6279 W. Sample Road.

The symbols covered a picture of a praying boy and a menorah illustrated on the passenger side of the bus. One of the inverted, five-pointed stars — known as a pentagram — was painted on the glass door and a piece of the bus wrapping was ripped from the side of the vehicle.
 It's the first time this synagogue, opened 13 years ago by Rabbi David Barsky and his wife Bobbie, has dealt with this kind of vandalism.

"It makes me feel very sad to think that there are people out there like this," Barsky said. "I see us as a force for good in the community, a multi-ethnic congregation that welcomes everyone and preaches love and peace.

"It's pretty obvious they were saying we don't want you here."

Barsky said he has felt welcome in the area, except for a few isolated anti-Jewish comments from strangers. The only other incident with the 100-member synagogue occurred a few months ago when someone broke into the bus and stole $7,000 worth of video equipment, said Barsky.

Robert Tanen with the Anti-Defamation League in Boca Raton said the use of swastikas to deface religious institutions has become a growing trend.

"It's become one of the most hateful symbols to harm others, to intimidate others from their religious and ethnic backgrounds," Tanen said. "It's gone for Jews and non-Jews alike."

According to 2010 state data, there were 17 reports of damaged or vandalized property related to hate crimes based on religion. There were 149 hate crimes reported in total.

Broward had 19 reported hate crimes and Palm Beach County had nine reported hate crimes, according to the report.

In February 2010, six teenagers were arrested and charged with spray painting gang signs on Jewish synagogue Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs.

The Anti-Defamation League states that a swastika is widely used, in various incarnations, by neo-Nazis, racist skinheads and other white supremacist groups. The pentagram is considered an occult symbol.

A 12-year member of the congregation, Julie Golding called the incident "horrific and ignorant."
"It must be small-minded people that would deface somebody else's belief," she said.

Barsky said he will tell the congregation this weekend to pray for the type of person who would commit this kind of crime.

"I'm praying that whoever did this will lose their hatred and learn that the only thing that serves them is loving other people," he said.

General / Some dream picks for 'Dancing with the stars'
« on: August 13, 2012, 07:18:07 AM »

2012 / Jewish billionaire dies
« on: August 11, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »

Sami Rohr, a Jewish philanthropist whose children presented him with an unusual gift six years ago when they created the Sami Rohr Prize for Jewish Literature, a $100,000 annual award intended to foster the careers of young, unknown writers, died on Sunday in Miami. He was 86 and lived in Bal Harbour, Fla.

The cause was cardiac arrest, his son, George, said.

Mr. Rohr, who made his fortune in real estate after fleeing the Nazis, was an avid reader and a student of the Old Testament and the Talmud.

On April 4, 2006, while turning the pages of The Miami Herald, he was surprised by a large advertisement announcing a new literary award. Without his knowledge his three children had honored him — on his 80th birthday — by creating the Sami Rohr Prize.

“It’s the largest prize of its kind in North America, in terms of the amount,” said Carolyn Starman Hessel, director of the Jewish Book Council, which administers the prize. “Its impact has amazed me, giving authors an opportunity to take time off to pursue their craft. And that’s what Sami Rohr believed in: he wanted to make sure that Jewish literature would thrive for generations.”

The prize is awarded alternately for fiction and nonfiction. The first, in 2007, went to Tamar Yellin, an English writer, for her novel “The Genizah at the House of Shepher,” a thriller about a missing biblical codex. This year’s award went to Gal Beckerman, the opinion editor of The Jewish Daily Forward, for his book “When They Come for Us We’ll Be Gone: The Epic Struggle to Save Soviet Jewry.”

Jane Eisner, editor in chief of The Forward, said Mr. Rohr’s impact went beyond the prize, especially his support for the Chabad-Lubavitch movement within Orthodox Judaism. “He underwrote the salaries of emissaries — meaning Lubavitch rabbis — who established themselves in communities around the world,” Ms. Eisner said, “particularly the work they did in the former Soviet Union.”

It was an encounter in the mid-1970s with Rabbi Ephraim Wolff, who at the time oversaw much of Chabad-Lubavitch’s Israeli operations, that drew Mr. Rohr to the movement, although he did not become a member. He donated tens of millions of dollars to create Jewish community centers.

Sami Rohr was born in Berlin on April 4, 1926, the only child of Oskar and Perla Gelbard Rohr. His father was a real estate investor. Thirteen days after Kristallnacht — the “Night of Broken Glass” in 1938, when organized Nazi gangs terrorized Jews across Germany — the Rohrs made their way to Belgium. They went on to France and then Switzerland. Most of their relatives died in the Holocaust.

In 1950, fearing that the Korean War signaled the start of another world war, Oskar Rohr sent his son to Bogotá, Colombia, where an aunt had found refuge. There, Sami Rohr began building his own fortune in real estate. In Chile, in 1952, he met Charlotte Kastner, a native of Czechoslovakia whose parents were killed at Auschwitz. They married a year later. The Rohrs moved to Miami in the late 1970s.

Charlotte Rohr died in 2007. Besides his son, Mr. Rohr is survived by two daughters, Evelyn Katz and Lillian Tabacinic; 12 grandchildren; and 8 great-grandchildren.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32