Author Topic: Is there a King or Queen still sitting on the Throne of Judah?...  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
Re: Is there a King or Queen still sitting on the Throne of Judah?...
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 08:54:48 PM »
You misunderstand me...I never said not to scrutinize the Bible...What I said was nit-pick...If one looks at a rose, and then rips little pieces off it, bit by bit, it destroys the beauty and essence of the rose as a whole...Or put a rose under a microscope, amd what do you see?That's all.

There is a problem. There is nothing comparable to a rose in the bible. At best it describes a bloodthirsty god worshiped by genital mutilating savages with primitive animal sacrifice. The entire religion is nothing but a primitive, tribal ritual/taboo lifestyle that barely qualifies as a religion these days.

What is it you think you see?
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

INRI

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 10:15:07 PM »
Assuming your comments are directed towards the Old Testament only, you are correct.

Many Catholics, myself included, reject the OT wholesale as being incompatible with the teachings of Christ.

However, rest assured, that if you use this forum as a blank canvas to attack the NT and Catholics as a whole, we're going to have some interesting, protracted debates, my friend.

You have a nice night.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 10:58:47 PM »

The article may be interesting from certain perspectives, but it is complete bullshit...

All temple records were destroyed when it went down in 70 AD...the last genealogy in the Bible is that of Jesus; in Matthew and Luke...The author of this document is either a Freemason or a 'British Israelite', both groups which can, at a minimum, be classified as cults...If you liked the 'Da Vinci Code', you might find this Grimaldi interesting...For more info on this idea that European 'royalty' are 'jews' or Israelites, check into the Merovingians and their myths and history...By the way, except for the Book of Esther, the word 'jew' is mentioned only ONCE in the whole OT; in the Book Kings 2...In this mention, the then 'King of Judah' was 'driving the jews out of his territory'.

Perhaps it's bullshit, perhaps not. It comes down to belief,
something we are taught... or indoctrinated with. 

Ham, Shem, and Japheth were the three sons of Noah
White Christians are Japheth's Children, right?

Why would it be so impossible for them to have reached
England?

The Roman road system was quite remarkable in its extent - from throughout Britain in the west, to the Tigris-Euphrates Rivers (today Iraq) in the east, and from the Danube River in central Europe to as far south as North Africa. The total length of hard-surfaced highways constructed by the Romans has been estimated to be well over 50,000 miles / 80,000 kilometers, much of which is still visible today after so many centuries.

Some elements of the Arms:

The lion of the tribe of Judah, in the pre-eminent righthand position, wearing the Crown.
   The Unicorn(Bull) of Ephraim, of equal stature with the Lion.
   The harp of David, recognizes the Davidic Covenant and symbolizes the marriage of the two lines of
   Judah in Ireland,  through Jeremiah.

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 11:23:41 PM »
I disagree...You equate the Bible with Jews and there lies your error...Also, what changes in the actual scripture did the Nicean Council make?...Please tell me.

Remember 'Pauline Christianity'?
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »
All this is pointless. John Dee, black magician and original intel agent (he signed his letters "007", so did the queen to him, an allusion to Tubal Cain - "Two Ball Cane", a big masonic fixation), invented the idea of British Israelism for Newthink purposes. Keep the proles in line, by way of the monarchy is holy.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008, 11:36:13 PM »
Many years ago I read it was a medieval requirement for all monarchs to trace their ancestry back to Adam through Solomon. It kept the geneologists employed.

LOL...  Queen Elizabeth's children were baptized with water from the River Jordan. I remember reading that at the time, I assume so were the rest of them.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2008, 11:56:06 PM »

Take a look at Nancy Pelosi

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2008, 12:13:32 AM »
She bragged that her dad was a shabbat goy who could speak fluent hebe.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2008, 01:22:22 AM »
The idea that one can identify Jews by their looks can only come from people who have never looked into the religion of Hollywood actors. The young the can pass but not when they age? You think his real name was John Wayne? You like the nose? Look up Danny Thomas who was Christian.

Hollywood is the Jews playground.  You don't have to look up their religion to see who is who.  The few Non-Jews are picked apart, followed around and crucified and mocked by the Jewish media.  Danny Thomas was Arab, I didn't know he was a Christian.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2008, 01:30:04 AM »
Back in the day  :D  I use to sit and read the Library of Congress website.  I remember reading an era where people were coming to America and thinking they were actually the new Israelis.  After all Palestine was still Palestine.  It would make sense they thought this because of the dispersement and everyone being from everywhere.

There were writings from Martha Washington to those in England regarding how they had traced theirselves to Israelites.

I think every generation thinks "those people cannot be holy."   People forget the curse.  God didn't think they would be holy either, he would not have given them all those commandments to follow if he thought they were even remotely capable of being holy.  The Jews were hoodwinked.  They still are.  Every Fri they set a plate for their Messiah as if.........
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2008, 02:09:51 AM »
The idea that one can identify Jews by their looks can only come from people who have never looked into the religion of Hollywood actors. The young the can pass but not when they age? You think his real name was John Wayne? You like the nose? Look up Danny Thomas who was Christian.

What I meant when I said "pass" was pass as human beings, but the aging process shows them looking more and more like serpents.  They are half angel and half devil.
Eve either mated with the Serpent or the Serpent shape shifted and mated with Adam or both. Their offspring were offspring of Satan, but perhaps half and half.  In such case God would have given them a chance of showing themselves, are you of your father Satan?  or are you one of my people?

Lilith was a serpent, perhaps the serpent.  She was able to mate with Adam and Eve.  She saw Eve, very pretty, and became furious and jealous.  At one point she was female, the next male, all along a serpent.  Her offspring were half and half and mated with the offspring of Adam and Eve? 

Ever notice Jews don't claim Eve as a Jew?  Not much from the Jewish crowd regarding Eve.  Why?  Because they know they are from Lilith.

Lilith was able to be male and female, hence Jews are all into abolishing gender.  Lilith didn't mind being sexually active with men, women or children.  She would strangle children of Adam and Eve. 
If you google strangled child in the archive news you will see so many non jewish children have been strangled by dark complected strangers.  Even as late as Jon Benet, she was not only strangled but her side pierce, sexually assaulted and a black Israeli string was the only piece of fiber found on her body.

My theory is full of holes as it is not perfected yet. :D

I found it peculiar that Jews were pushing this shape shifter deal in their direction as in the movie Borat and on internet sites trying to push the alien thing.  It was annonying as I like to keep my eye on the ball, Jews, and not let it drift off to illuminati, Catholic Bilberger Mason etc.  I at first thought they were just trying to throw another ball in the court to get the people off the Jews.

Then I remember how they operate,

A. "Muslims using mosques to plot terrorist activity" when they actually do that themselves.
B. "I was called a dirty Jew as a child."  "Christians teach their kids that Jews are dirty."  In actuality, Jews teach their children goyim are dirty and not to eat food touched by a goyim.
C. "Jews have always been hated by every country."  When in actuality Jews hate the nations and have used and destroyed every nation they have lived in.
D. "Palestinians are trying wipe Israel off the map."  When in actuality, Jews have wiped off Palestine.
E. "Jews were forced to shave their heads."  In actuality Russia made a law making it illegal for Jews to shave their heads.
F.  "There are only a few Torah following Jews."  Now this is the biggest lie they ever told.

Jews trying to pass off that only a small minute amount of Jews follow Torah is a big lie of omission.  They omit to say that Zionism is the political action of the Torah.  What they are attempting to say only a small amount study the Torah or are frum Jews.  Someone has to study the Torah and its endless laws, because at the end of the game how will they implement or have each generation remember?  However someone has to go out and implement the laws to the land, how else will they take over the world if they are all studying Torah?
They will all meet at the end.  Not that they are worlds apart, they eat together, they intermarry, they mate, they are cousins, it isn't as if there is a zionist corner and a Torah corner, and those in the middle Reform Jews try to live in a blended world.  Makes no difference if one prays at the end of the meal or in the middle or at the beginning, those things can be hashed out later, what matters is they are all Jews. 

If they didn't pretend they were separate then people may become suspicious of their grand scheme.
I decided to look into it further and lo and behold ........ they themselves started this shape shifter thing through Lilith.
Thanks guys!

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2008, 03:50:59 AM »
Back in the day  Cheesy  I use to sit and read the Library of Congress website.  I remember reading an era where people were coming to America and thinking they were actually the new Israelis.

That's a Masonic influence...pre-dating crypto-Jew Weishapt's Illuminati.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2008, 04:16:17 AM »
Is it?  I retain about 2% of what I read so maybe so.
Thanks guys!

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
However, rest assured, that if you use this forum as a blank canvas to attack the NT and Catholics as a whole, we're going to have some interesting, protracted debates, my friend.

Oh so the Catholics and the equally fraudulent NT are exempt? More BS from yet another religious fanatic. ALL religion is fraud! Get over it.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2008, 04:11:45 PM »
Hollywood is the Jews playground.  You don't have to look up their religion to see who is who.  The few Non-Jews are picked apart, followed around and crucified and mocked by the Jewish media.  Danny Thomas was Arab, I didn't know he was a Christian.

And then there is the jew Jerry Rivers better known as Geraldo Rivera. But the image of John Wayne wearing a kippa and taglith is something I can't get out of my head.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:19 AM »
I especially dislike Geraldo.  He came across as an Hispanic all the time and trying to act like he was non-partial to Israel.  I wrote Bill Oreilly and told him as such and told him he shouldn't have him on his show.  He then put him on every night. :-\  I quit watching him but later found out they got into a big feud.

That was during 9-11, we would all decide to email all at once.  I remember Bill made his private member club where you had to register and he said "No Nazi's" "I never thought I would be saying that on television", "No Nazi's."   LOL.

We all emailed Fox news when they were asking a question about 9-11, if we were scared of terrorists or some dumb question.  They would get the emails and look funny and put it aside, then get another one.  Finally the blonde lady on there said "Another one about Israel."  "Where are these people coming from?"
She looked dumbfounded.

We were all protesting the war and Bush, not one word about anything anti-war ever.  Until Lieberman was getting ready to say he was signing up for President, then came the "wrong war" "false intelligence" stuff. 

I would email IMUS and remind him of his support for Bush and the war and why was he changing gears?  I told him I was voting for Bush out of spite next election and no one would vote for a Jew.

I think I would make him so mad he would smoke a cig.  I saw smoke and Sid left the building, he couldn't handle the smoke.

Tormenting Sid was always the way I started my day.  :D

Someone studying this as history will get the impression the entire country was against the war except for Bush.  They only started that after he would not invade Syria.

You would think anyone in office would say no to the Jew from day 1, knowing the day will come they will push so far and you will have to say no.

I wish I had saved a few things such as:

One press conference on the war, THE WAR, the journalists asked him what he was going to do about Anti-semitism.  He was walking away and finished with answering questions, the Jew asked again louder.  I wish I had a picture of Bush's face, I thought he was going to spit on him.  He said "Nothing, get the constitution changed and then maybe I will."  or something of that nature.

I thought ,,, honeymoon over.

Then when Ariel Fat Sharon came, he addressed President Bush as "George."  Rude.  Then he took over the press conference and I could not believe my ears, the press started speaking Hebrew and Ariel was speaking Hebrew in return.

Last, I wish I would have saved the program where they showed Saddams boys dead on T.V.

This had to be the lowest day of America.    Knowing the Jews and how they operate, this was important for them to drag the dead bodies for all to see.  I saw that day who really was in charge of this country.

They are unelected people, they may be in charge now, but that can change.  They usually push the envelope and are run out without packing.

In those days I coresponded with lots of people and many were old WW2 vets, they were totally disgusted at Israel and how they called themselves soldiers and attacking civilians. 

They were usually pro Israel until people would show them what was really going on in Israel then they would say something like "count me out of this, you lost me at the shooting of a child."  They would pm the rules of war type thing.

Those were the good ole days, LOL, I went into hiding and not on any groups or mailing list, I'm out of the loop so to speak.
Thanks guys!