Author Topic: Is there a King or Queen still sitting on the Throne of Judah?...  (Read 3018 times)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a King or Queen still sitting on the Throne of Judah?...
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 05:39:14 AM »
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 06:43:17 AM »
The children were mating demons:

Their mother is lilith

I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 07:30:08 AM »
This is why they invented 'plastic surgery'...But a big nose does not make a Jew...I have what some would say is a big nose, but am not Jewish...Many Italians also have big noses, Anglo-Saxons, French  & Spanish also.

Offline ZionFalling70AD

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 08:46:10 AM »
america has a point; I definitely do realize certain Jewish characteristics of appearance.  They have similar looks and body language.  I bet I could be good at picking out Jews from non-jews.  I think that I could determine that they are not a purebred people, but they are linked genetically.
SO, what came first; the religion or the people?
Maybe aliens came from space and created the Jews?
The picture of A. Mitchell from ZNBC is utterly horrifying, no wonder they can't keep themselves from going extinct!

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 09:33:49 AM »
God created all living things, and to try and nit-pick the Bible is to destroy the essence of what it contains...

Yeah, right...never scrutinize God's word. It's thinking like that, belief a priori that has played so well into the the hands of the elite.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open ~ Jordan Maxwell
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:55:26 AM by LoneWolf »
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »
I can't agree that Jews were Turkic/Mongolian at all.  They are not truly a race, but a haphazard collection that forms itself into a "race religion."  I don't see any connection with Jewish values to those of the wild steppe people. 

Well, if you disagree, argue with various historians...No, they are not a 'race'...They are an ethnic groups or sub group who for the most subscribe to a certain religion...No connection with 'Jewish Values' and the 'wild steppe people'...Ever hear of 'slash & burn' or 'hunter-gatherers'?

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 09:49:44 AM »
God created all living things, and to try and nit-pick the Bible is to destroy the essence of what it contains...

Yeah, right...never scrutinize God's word. It's thinking like that, belief a priori that has played to well into the the hands of the elite.

You misunderstand me...I never said not to scrutinize the Bible...What I said was nit-pick...If one looks at a rose, and then rips little pieces off it, bit by bit, it destroys the beauty and essence of the rose as a whole...Or put a rose under a microscope, amd what do you see?That's all.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 10:00:08 AM »
It was more the add to or subtract statement that set my teeth on edge, considering that the Nicean Council did exactly that. The Bible is nothing but a scrapbook, a selective adoption of old mythologies by the chosen who have assumed ownership when in fact they have no history of accomplishments of their own. Plagiarism runs in their blood. And Christians are not much better in their blind adherence to the lies of the chosen.

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 10:17:55 AM »
If Adam & Eve were Jewish, then I guess that makes all of us Jews.

Now, don't feed into the error, David was an Israelite, not a jew. The term jew is way to convalouted. It never identifies race, but religion.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 10:30:26 AM »
Very good...In fact, except for a short passage in Kings 2, and the Book of Esther, the word 'Jew' does not appear in the OT...Adam & Eve were considered the 'first' humans...How could they have been 'Jews' as no 'Jews' existed?

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »
Very good...In fact, except for a short passage in Kings 2, and the Book of Esther, the word 'Jew' does not appear in the OT...Adam & Eve were considered the 'first' humans...How could they have been 'Jews' as no 'Jews' existed?

And if you notice in Esther, the people BECAME jews for "fear of the jews". In other words they converted to the religion of pagan Israelites. Just like Christianity has become devoid of true adherents such was the case of those who followed the law. There was a small remnant which followed God in faith, but the majority did not. Then when Christ came and brought the new covenant, the remnant followed Him. So the term jew at the time of Christ would have been similar to saying Christian today, it would have entailed a broad spectrum of people but referred to ones faith.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »
It was more the add to or subtract statement that set my teeth on edge, considering that the Nicean Council did exactly that. The Bible is nothing but a scrapbook, a selective adoption of old mythologies by the chosen who have assumed ownership when in fact they have no history of accomplishments of their own. Plagiarism runs in their blood. And Christians are not much better in their blind adherence to the lies of the chosen.

I disagree...You equate the Bible with Jews and there lies your error...Also, what changes in the actual scripture did the Nicean Council make?...Please tell me.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 11:47:49 AM »

Better you find the documentary "the Naked Truth" and get back to me. Mind you, that is only one of many factual substantiations of the plagiarism and falsehoods assumed to be "God's Word" so don't try and hang me on just that one. My research in the subject has been ongoing for more than four decades and though I was once in denial I know now just how fawked up is the narcotic known as "religion".

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »
Better you find the documentary "the Naked Truth" and get back to me. Mind you, that is only one of many factual substantiations of the plagiarism and falsehoods assumed to be "God's Word" so don't try and hang me on just that one. My research in the subject has been ongoing for more than four decades and though I was once in denial I know now just how fawked up is the narcotic known as "religion".

Documentary?...Who made the documentary?...Was the 'Da Vinci Code' a documentary, or simply a fil made by someone who had an axe to frind with Christianity??...Did the Nicean Council change any of the actual passages in the OT/NT?...Or did they approve the 'Apocryphal' or 'Inter-Testament' books?...These books are considered part of the Roman Catholic Bible & were also aprt of the original King James Version before being deleted by editors in the 19th Century...Or was the Nicean Council more concerned with various 'heresies' existing at the time such as variations on Gnosticism?...The answer is the latter...The council tried to attain a consensus among Christians, and was simply a gathering of Christian scholars, bishops and prebyters...This documentary you mention might be informative or it may be miistaken...Anyone an make a 'documentary'...Alex Jones has made more then a dozen...There have also been many 'Holocaust' documentaries...Don't talk about narcotics unless you have used them...I was a heroin addict...Karl Marx called religion a narcotic...He was a fool....Also, if you have been researching the 'falsity of religion' for 40 years, please direct me to some of your written work so I can view it...Oh, and as to the thread question 'Is there still a King or Queen sitting on the 'Throne of Judah'...The answer is no...There never was a 'Throne of Judah'...Judah himself was simply a tribesman, and a rather duplicitous one at that, considering how he sold his own brother.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »
Thanks for the reply...The word 'Jew' is a transliteration of the Hebrew word 'yehuda' or 'yehudi' which means 'Praise God' or simply 'Praise'...Many praise God, including Muslims & Christians and some who sunbscribe to no particular religion...Does this mean they are all 'Jews'?...And yes, faith is the key...Abraham had faith, and he was a Chaldean or what would be called today an Iraqi.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 01:09:55 PM »

Guess watching it before answering was too much to expect...

He who has eyes...

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »
Cain went to the land of Nod where he found a wife. Well now that's real cute. East of Eden another God created the other couple? Which God created the Neanderthals? 

Maybe the Greeks were on to something?  ???

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »
Many years ago I read it was a medieval requirement for all monarchs to trace their ancestry back to Adam through Solomon. It kept the geneologists employed.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 08:38:32 PM »
Let me give my explanation of the Bible to you...The Bible is a 'circular' book, a history of man's relationship with God...1st book is Genesis, last book Revelation...Since God is the  'Alpha & Omega' or beginning and end, it is not given to man to understand either end in this life...Both Genesis and Revelation can rightly be regarded as allegories, but also as truth, best as we can understand it...God created all living things, and to try and nit-pick the Bible is to destroy the essence of what it contains...especially in matters regarding the beginning and end....Also remember this: the Bible is now closed; can't add or subtract to/from it...But life goes on, and with the power of God's Holy Spirit, we constantly get new revelations, through science, art and other areas of endeavor...But, unless these new revelations are understood in the context of the Creator, we are barking up the wrong tree.

It is not nit-picking to point out things which are not only clearly nonsense but things its creators had to know were nonsense no matter who they were or when they wrote it. Clearly Cain finding a wife who was not his sister is obviously one of them. What one has to ask is what compelled people to write such nonsense. Recommending faith in place of rational thought when it comes to such things is a rather lame attempt to preserve nonsense.

It is clear to even the casual observer that there is no reason to bother with the bible save for a tradition started by unknown people at an unknown time. I mean if believers had an authoritative source even it skeptics find it incredible they would have something. If their Jesus character had listed the books which were to be studied that would be something but other than a non-specific recommendation of "scripture" he was silent on the subject.

As there is no foundation for your assertion other than an unsourced tradition I do not see why you take it seriously.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »
The idea that one can identify Jews by their looks can only come from people who have never looked into the religion of Hollywood actors. The young the can pass but not when they age? You think his real name was John Wayne? You like the nose? Look up Danny Thomas who was Christian.
1.9 GB of pure vanity