Author Topic: * Destabilizing Syria  (Read 156356 times)

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 04:57:22 AM »
Terrorist snipers aka Jewilian mercenaries

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
- - BREAKING NEWS: All hell is breaking loose!!!
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »
So if you combine all news reports about mercs,ghadaffi troops,  rebels and lonewolfs suggestion that nato seems to attack rebels instead of helping them would imply the following 'possible scenario...

And they seem to be doing a good job of it. Frankly I think NATO targets just about anything that moves. Like Iraq they are destroying the infrastructure and causing havoc all over. It really matters little to them who wins... in the end there will be nothing left and they can move in with loans and aid and have the 'winner' pledge everything that isn't nailed down as collateral. In the end they'll own it all. To the Jews everyone is the enemy.

As to Russia... they abstained from the vote since opposition might have kept NATO from getting involved. They seem to be inclined to let the west waste itself though attrition in arms, men and finances. I really don't think they would see it in their best interest to get into this new war, either overtly or covertly. Unless of course they wish to prolong the conflict to further western expenditures of blood and money. But that could prove a little too tricky and seems unlikely. seeing the west continue on it's wasteful crusades is satisfying enough. Plus they get to point fingers and further embarrass the US.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Unterhund

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2011, 06:54:54 PM »
Some people Jakob, obviously not those as well educated as you </sarcasm> , seem to feel it might be Iran which is behind the snipers.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-qPCMCQXDQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b-qPCMCQXDQ</a>

Of course, it must be sad, for such a genius as you</sarcasm>, to see how badly the whole world is deceived.

I myself am in such a quandry.  My  sink faucet is plugged up.  For the life of me, I cannot figure how the Jews are in any way involved with this.  Perhaps you can enlighten me.  I don't believe we have even a single Mossad agent in the neighborhood.  But then again, who am I?

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2011, 11:41:35 AM »
Sure they are. Iran and Russia are too dumb to see it right? If those two countries step in, contrary to their rhetoric of non-intervention since NATO began 'operations' in Libya who would oppose them? Israel...?

The Zio International want Iran bombed to dust and all the people in it under the yoke or dead. They've always used Russia to subvert the US and the US to subvert Russia. The weakening of decisiveness and cohesion within nations is always the first goal because you can manipulate dough, you can't manipulate steel. Russia and Iran are much more cohesive at this hour as nations than the 'United' States.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »
The Zio International want Iran bombed to dust and all the people in it under the yoke or dead. They've always used Russia to subvert the US and the US to subvert Russia. The weakening of decisiveness and cohesion within nations is always the first goal because you can manipulate dough, you can't manipulate steel. Russia and Iran are much more cohesive at this hour as nations than the 'United' States.

True all that - but I'm just not sure what the level of manipulation of control exercise in either nation. I keep searching for indicators but the signals are too subtle and too often confusing. I think that China will be their next enforcer, not against Russia or Iran (then again) but against the West, the US in particular.

Offline Rach

• Lance Corporal
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2011, 07:27:37 PM »

I myself am in such a quandry.  My  sink faucet is plugged up.  For the life of me, I cannot figure how the Jews are in any way involved with this.  Perhaps you can enlighten me.  I don't believe we have even a single Mossad agent in the neighborhood.  But then again, who am I?

Your neighborhood is sure to have a sayanim.  There are a couple in my neighborhood.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2011, 08:23:12 PM »
True all that - but I'm just not sure what the level of manipulation of control exercise in either nation. I keep searching for indicators but the signals are too subtle and too often confusing. I think that China will be their next enforcer, not against Russia or Iran (then again) but against the West, the US in particular.

The Chinese are brought up on force, their methods of force are ruthless at heart - because China is still communist at heart, and they seem to have little but disdain and nemesistic intent for America. The ChiComs want their national glory and Americans don't give a sh*t anymore, they just want to be left alone. Unfortunately our jew government won't leave the rest of the world alone, and so until we take care of that problem (jews in power), we're stuck having to be held responsible for their actions.

The Chinese are the perfect wrecking ball to use while zios sit at the controls, waiting to see if America can become weakened enough at it's core to finally swing it. Internationalist Jews have been building up this dancing confrontation for decades, but Wag has a good point below about how America is not a nation you want to invade. Internal violence ('civil war') seems a much more likely scenario after jews collapse the economy. Look at what's being done to Syria with these mysterious foreign snipers and provocateurs and ask if it can't be done in America with some zio-mercs from abroad (Jews fancy themselves as good impersonators of Arabs, South Americans, Europeans etc). At that point I can imagine Chinese 'peacekeepers' on our soil.

Nothing is set in stone. Prophecy is escapism. Cold hard realism is needed but with a charge of bleeding heart nationalist cohesiveness. It can be done on a grass roots level (don't get me started).

It's not too late but the days are numbered and we're at the point where we're only going to have one big chance to turn this all around. I notice jews are feeling less at home in America as of late.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »
The Chinese are brought up on force, their methods of force are ruthless at heart - because China is still communist at heart, and they seem to have little but disdain and nemesistic intent for America. The ChiComs want their national glory and Americans don't give a sh*t anymore, they just want to be left alone. Unfortunately our jew government won't leave the rest of the world alone, and so until we take care of that problem (jews in power), we're stuck having to be held responsible for their actions.

The Chinese are the perfect wrecking ball to use while zios sit at the controls, waiting to see if America can become weakened enough at it's core to finally swing it. Internationalist Jews have been building up this dancing confrontation for decades, but Wag has a good point below about how America is not a nation you want to invade. Internal violence ('civil war') seems a much more likely scenario after jews collapse the economy. Look at what's being done to Syria with these mysterious foreign snipers and provocateurs and ask if it can't be done in America with some zio-mercs from abroad (Jews fancy themselves as good impersonators of Arabs, South Americans, Europeans etc). At that point I can imagine Chinese 'peacekeepers' on our soil.

Nothing is set in stone. Prophecy is escapism. Cold hard realism is needed but with a charge of bleeding heart nationalist cohesiveness. It can be done on a grass roots level (don't get me started).

It's not too late but the days are numbered and we're at the point where we're only going to have one big chance to turn this all around. I notice jews are feeling less at home in America as of late.

If that scenario played out, it would mean the end of Jewish power. Jews might sell out America looking for greener pastures, as they have done in the past with other nations, but the Chinese will find no use for their bs once they are on top.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2011, 06:23:34 AM »
Some people Jakob, obviously not those as well educated as you </sarcasm> , seem to feel it might be Iran which is behind the snipers.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-qPCMCQXDQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b-qPCMCQXDQ</a>

Of course, it must be sad, for such a genius as you</sarcasm>, to see how badly the whole world is deceived.

Jamie Rubin lays out a good scenerio  .... I think the tactic of the Syrian leader using arab snipers to kill arab women is a great strategy. You know the Nazis threw jew babies in the train's boilers when they needed a burst of speed.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »
Syria unrest claims 21 lives

Fri May 6, 2011 5:45PM

source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/178606.html

Syrian pro-reform protesters march during a demonstration following the Friday Prayers in the city of Homs, April 22, 2011.

At least 21 people have been killed and many others wounded after pro-reform demonstrations in several Syrian cities turned violent, rights activists say.

Ammar Qurabi, head of the National Organization for Human Rights in Syria, said on Friday that six people were killed in Hama and 15 others in Homs and that all died of gunshot wounds.

According to Syrian officials, an army officer and four policemen are among those killed in Homs.

Witnesses say, thousands of pro-reform demonstrators took to the streets in several Syrian cities including the capital on a Friday dubbed "Day of Defiance" to demand political reform.

Meanwhile, the army has withdrawn troops and tanks from the southern city of Deraa after a week. Syrian authorities say the withdrawal came after security and stability returned to the city.

Since the beginning of protests in Syria in mid-March, hundreds of people including security forces and soldiers have been killed.

While the opposition accuses the security forces of being behind the killings, Syrian authorities blame armed groups and foreign elements for the violence, saying security forces have been given clear instructions not to hurt civilians.

Damascus says it has arrested several members of armed terrorist groups, who have confessed to receiving weapons and money from foreign organizations to kill civilians and security forces in a bid to cause chaos in the country.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »
Syria unrest claims 21 lives

Fri May 6, 2011 5:45PM

source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/178606.html

Syrian pro-reform protesters march during a demonstration following the Friday Prayers in the city of Homs, April 22, 2011.
Damascus says it has arrested several members of armed terrorist groups, who have confessed to receiving weapons and money from foreign organizations to kill civilians and security forces in a bid to cause chaos in the country.

On Australian TV last night a man (identity hidden) told how he had been offerred $100,000 to join protestors and kill civilians and military, and to recruit others to protest, he was told he would receive $50,000 up front with the remaining $50,000 to be paid at the end of the protests and recuits would receive $5,000 each.

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2011, 10:54:42 PM »
On Australian TV last night a man (identity hidden) told how he had been offerred $100,000 to join protestors and kill civilians and military, and to recruit others to protest, he was told he would receive $50,000 up front with the remaining $50,000 to be paid at the end of the protests and recuits would receive $5,000 each.

It's encouraging to know America's tax dollars are being put to good use. Faux revolutions don't come cheap. There is no real incentive other than cash.

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2011, 10:56:32 PM »
Quote: Mystica:

"On Australian TV last night a man (identity hidden) told how he had been offerred $100,000 to join protestors and kill civilians and military, and to recruit others to protest, he was told he would receive $50,000 up front with the remaining $50,000 to be paid at the end of the protests and recuits would receive $5,000 each."

Thanks for relaying this.  It explains a lot and still leaves one to wonder who's putting up that kind of money to cause civil war in Syria and elsewhere.  I assume the man was asked but didn't know or really care who they were.

don't eat yellow snow

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2011, 09:28:18 AM »
Thanks for relaying this.  It explains a lot and still leaves one to wonder who's putting up that kind of money to cause civil war in Syria and elsewhere.  I assume the man was asked but didn't know or really care who they were.

We didn't get the entire interview ... I suspect that was to prevent his identity becoming known, but it was made obvious that he wasn't the only one to receive the offer.

As to the 'who' I would suggest the ones who have the most money to 'invest'.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2011, 08:02:01 PM »
Six Syrians killed in Baniyas

Sat May 7, 2011 11:32PM

source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/178771.html

Syrian protesters staged a demonstration in the port city of Baniyas on Friday, May 6.

Six Syrian protesters have been killed in clashes in the northwestern city of Baniyas, which is seen as the hotbed of opposition rallies in the country.

Five others were also wounded in the incident on Saturday, AFP reported.

Human rights activists in Syria also said troops and tanks have entered Baniyas.

The opposition says the security forces are behind the violence, but the Syrian government says armed thugs, acting in line with foreign conspiracies, are the culprits.

Most communications in Baniyas have been disrupted and residents reported heavy gunfire, while the Syrian Army confirmed it conducted an operation in the city.

"Army units and security forces today pursued members of terrorist groups in and around Baniyas and neighborhoods of Daraa to restore security and stability," a military official said.

"They arrested people and seized a quantity of weapons that these groups have used to attack the army and citizens and scare people," he added.

On Saturday, the army held a funeral ceremony for 11 army soldiers and policemen killed by armed groups in Homs on Friday.

The army said five of the soldiers were killed when a military checkpoint came under attack by unidentified gunmen.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2011, 05:56:36 AM »
Syria: Tide Turns In Favour Of Assad
By Dr Franklin Lamb
From Damascus

As many of us observe the great Arab and Islamic awakening of 2011 in stunned amazement, as it rapidly spreads across the region,  this observer agrees with those who declare, “ well it’s about time—Godspeed  to the  rebels and goodbye to the despots.”
Indeed, most of the despots had been installed and propped-up by the US government and its allies without many American citizens’ awareness or liking.
What I continue to find in Syria and what I saw during my first 24 hours in Damascus shocked me.  It was not at all what one expected to find having read a fair bit of the Western and some of the Arab media reports, and arriving from the Syria-Lebanon border at Maznaa.
One expected to see fear, tension, and people hiding in homes, ubiquitous police and partially hidden and disguised security personnel in the shadows, watching from behind tinted glassed cars, curtained windows and from roof tops. I expected to see military vehicles, empty streets after dusk, reticence to discuss politics, tense faces on the streets.
 None of this was to seen in Syria’s capital and villages to the west.
Today, Damascus is as it always has been during my visits, bustling, clean, parks filled with families and couples, ubiquitous green spaces with beautifully planted and manicured gardens, packed outdoor cafes and coffee houses with young and old seemingly discussing any subject including current events and appearing very much at ease.
The streets of parts of Damascus as late as two in the morning appear like Georgetown on a Friday night. Of course, it did not take long for an American acquaintance to say precisely what I was thinking:  “which American city would anyone feel as carefree and comfortable meandering around at any hour of the day or night with no policeman in site, as in Damascus.  Not my city for sure!”
Life in Damascus, even during this period, is a far cry from Beirut in many aspects including the welcomed fact that Damacene drivers do not insanely honk their horns constantly and insult one another, people actually wear seat belts, drivers stop for red lights and don’t always race their cars if they see 20 feet of unoccupied road space ahead of them and drivers here seem to respect pedestrians and don’t appear to frantically search for every chance to gain an inch on the vehicles next to them by  quickly cutting in front and  pretending not see the other driver.
In short, Damascus appears energetic but relaxed and tension free.
Exactly what is going in some parts of Syria cannot easily be reliably known to foreigners given the sporadic and unverified, often politically skewed reports, but it is clear that the areas visited are normal, at least on the surface.

While lunching this week with old and new friends in a house that was built in 1840  in the heart of Old Damascus and its Souks, near Hamman Al Bakra,  and restored in the mid- 1990’s to its original authenticity, one could not help recalling what history teaches about this special ancient place known for tolerance.
 Located near the Jewish quarter of Damascus, we enjoyed a truly divine meal of Mukabbelat (seemingly endless plates of delicious Syrian oeuvres) near an old Synagogue, next to a 12th century Mosque and around the corner from a Byzantium Church.  An old Jewish man taught us with his stories about the brotherliness that existed in this region before the 19th century Zionist colonial enterprise glopped itself onto Palestine and commenced modern history’s most sustained criminal campaign of ethnic cleansing, now in its 7th decade.
Americans in Syria I spoke with, some tourists and a number of students studying Arabic are not alarmed by the ‘travel warnings’ issued from the US Embassy advising them to leave. As in Lebanon Americans here learned long ago that Embassy warnings for them to leave or not visit, appeared more related to periodically punishing Lebanon and its economy for supporting the   Hezbollah led resistance than concern for the safety of US citizens. More times than the State Department wants to admit, both Hezbollah and the Syrian government have not only protected US citizens but also US Embassies as they seek stability in both countries.
With respect to protecting and evacuating Americans from danger in the region, some bright student will, one of these days, write an MA quality thesis on the US State Department’s own performance during the July 2006 war. The research will presumably detail how Americans citizens were left stranded-particularly-but not solely-in the Tyre region of South Lebanon. There is much available data on how those Americans most in need of departure assistance, while sheltering from American bombs and US artillery shells gifted to Israel, got short shrift form their government.
 Embassy Beirut failed in 2006, even to publicly protest their bombardment as the huddled Yanks at Tyre port waited for a promised US destroyer to evacuate them. When an American craft finally approached the harbor, it hastily turned tail 180 degrees because the Israeli government ignored US entreaties to “let our people go.”   Memories are still clear and feelings still raw as American citizens recall panicked calls from Tyre to Embassy Beirut and  the notorious American Citizen Services staffer “John” shouting at desperate Americans to “ God damnit, stop tying up our phone lines” and to  “make your own way to Beirut.”  “John” may not have known that the Israelis were targeting convoys of civilians who were desperately trying to do the latter.
Currently, some US citizens in Syria express cynicism about their Embassy issuing ‘warder travel advisories.”  While perhaps generally well meaning, pessimism persists about their real purpose which in the case of Syria are widely believed to be just another political sanction aimed at squeezing the Assad government to stop supporting the Resistance to Israel’s occupation of Palestine. Both the US and Syrian governments know that these “travel advisories” deprive the Syrian economy of millions of dollars per day and much more during the current tourist season.
The American we met all agreed that beautiful Damascus this spring in a great place to be.
The US and its allies, despite good/bad cop statements from President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton, appear to agree with Russia and China that the Assad regime should be pressured to make broad reforms and end corruption but that regimes change is unwarranted, illegal and extremely ill advised.
 The Assad government appears to have weathered the current storm.
Many of the demands from outside of Syria for reforms are the same ones that are heard from Baath party officials, and Ministers of the Assad government and from Syrian citizens in many walks of life including students at the Law and Medical colleges in central Damascus.
Several high rankling Syrians, particularly in the offices that work in press, printing, publishing and distribution of government information cogently explained that President Assad himself is leading the fight within the regime for meaningful change and that a majority of the population supports him and want to help change Syria for the better.
Talking with a range of Syrian citizens, one senses a general willingness to believe their President and certain of his advisers and to allow the regime a little more time to make good on its promises.
Syrian Information Minister Adnan Mahmud declared on 5.13.11 that “the coming days will witness a comprehensive national dialogue in various Syrian provinces. The Syrian cabinet is currently preparing to execute a “comprehensive program of political, economic and social reform to serve the people’s interest,” he said in a press conference, according to the official Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).
“In light of the situation that has erupted in some provinces due to armed groups’ killing citizens, terrorizing residents and burning public and private property… army, police and security units have been sent to hunt down those carrying weapons.”
Mahmud also said that the besieged protest epicenter Daraa is not in need of any kind of supplies, adding that “we notified the UN that there is no need for any aid in Daraa.”
Bashar Assad’s regime will likely survive despite some foreign efforts to capitalize on domestic Syrian problems.
One editor of a major Syrian newspaper expressed sentiments that one hears from other Syrian officials and citizens alike:  “We know we must change and please believe me when I say we want change more than you know. We have made mistakes. If our brothers and sisters who are overwhelmingly Syrian patriots will work with us and not turn to anarchy we can bring the change that all of us demand without more delay.”

http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/05/syria-tide-turns-in-favour-of-assad/
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2011, 01:25:34 PM »

Zionist Puppet Threatens Syria

In his much anticipated Middle East speech, President Barack Obama gave Syrian President Bashar al-Assad two choices: Lead the transition toward democracy, or "get out of the way."

"The Syrian people have shown their courage in demanding a transition to democracy," Obama said Thursday at the State Department."

Now, "the Syrian government must stop shooting demonstrators and allow peaceful protests; release political prisoners and stop unjust arrests; allow human rights monitors  to have access to cities like Dara'a; and start a serious dialogue to advance a democratic transition. Otherwise, President Assad and his regime will continue to be challenged from within and isolated abroad."

The president's speech comes one day after his administration took the first steps toward the promised isolation from abroad by imposing financial sanctions on Assad and six of his government's top officials, freezing all U.S. properties owned by them.

This, he said in his May 18 executive order, is an effort to quell the "continuous escalation of violence against the people of Syria."

Obama gave further justification for the sanctions, saying, "The Government of Syria constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States." It also accuses Assad and his six top officials of human rights abuses. Abuses, they say, that have left hundreds of civilians dead and put thousands behind bars.

Yesterday's sanctions were the second in three weeks, and the first to single out Assad by name.

Syria was quick to condemn the U.S. sanctions, saying it is just "one in a series of sanctions imposed by the U.S. administration against the Syrian people as part of U.S. regional policies serving Israel," the official Syrian Arab News Agency reported Thursday, quoting an unnamed official source.

http://m.ibtimes.com/middle-east-syria-sanctions-democracy-president-obama-president-bashar-al-assad-148591.html

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
Why has Uncle Samuel waited so long to put sanctions on Syria?  Haven't we been told for decades that Syria is a bunch of scumbag terrorists & haters not to mention recent allegations that they are pursuing The Bomb?  I'm not just being sarcastic, I find it strange that with the GWOT & continuing massive military aid to Israel that they have seemingly been forbidden for decades to use their supposed military might to conquer new areas of Eretz Israel. 

The answer is that (Joo) London's plan was always to keep Israel small & vulnerable.  Yeah Tel Aviv has plenty of nukes but no permission to use them.  Folks who think that the Israeli lobby controls all are simple-minded.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »
It sounds like the Jews told Obama to take Syria's govt. out first, and then we'll talk about Palestine.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
- Destabilizing Syria
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2011, 09:13:20 PM »
Yeah Tel Aviv has plenty of nukes but no permission to use them.

I have my doubts about Israel's Jewish Palestine's nuclear capabilities. They lied about having the Atomic Bomb in 1948. Why should we believe that they have given up lying. Nuclear weaponry is very expensive. America has given money to Jewish Palestine to build the weapons. What makes anyone think that they have spent the money on weaponry rather than stealing it. They have their ultra-secret complex at Dimona, but it has never been inspected or verified. They put on a charade about one of their people exposing the system in order to give the lie credibility. They have even threatened the World with the threat of their Samson plan. They say that if the Western World abandons them to the Arabs, they will take the World down with them using their Nuclear Missiles.