Author Topic: New revelations in attack on American spy ship (October 2, 2007 )  (Read 10668 times)

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Re: New revelations in attack on American spy ship (October 2, 2007 )
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2008, 11:50:47 PM »
Hi, Fahey,

One thing I know for sure these days is... anything is possible... and in that case, probable, it wouldn't surprise me.

It sure has been nice not being tied down to posting - freeing up my time for more personal things.
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

INRI

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2008, 11:52:33 PM »
I think the operators retired and moved to the boondocks...

Offline ChrisPDX

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »
Google your name then add liberty, like I did. I got some hits!

Kind of scarey to know that everything I wrote is floating around on google....well, some of it that I have found.
Boo!

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »
That is the beauty of the virtual world... we can only speculate without being able to actually see for ourselves the reality.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2008, 11:58:30 PM »
Google your name then add liberty, like I did. I got some hits!

Kind of scarey to know that everything I wrote is floating around on google....well, some of it that I have found.

Hi, Cousin,

I just did, your name and liberty, and all I got were two pages, but nothing from Liberty Forum though... not even cached.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=nWq&q=ChrisPDX+liberty&btnG=Search

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2008, 12:07:50 AM »
I think the operators retired and moved to the boondocks...

CubicleGuy/gjerkoff/SonOfLiberty/OWK/Astoria/Jack Barbara, et al., have sequestered themselves at Boondocks, learning what they had learned of their 6+ years at LF.

Good riddance, and fuck them.   :)

INRI

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2008, 12:14:05 AM »
I certainly hope they enjoy themselves in their virtual circle-jerk-echo chamber, petting their black velvet paintings of Rand and Friedman as they coo polysyllabic sweet nothings at each other.

What a sad sack of self-absorbed assholes.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2008, 12:19:32 AM »
I certainly hope they enjoy themselves in their virtual circle-jerk-echo chamber

Yes, that's what they have now.

petting their black velvet paintings of Rand and Friedman as they coo polysyllabic sweet nothings at each other.

I liked their pure politics.  ...Too bad Deere didn't hold to it.

What a sad sack of self-absorbed assholes.

True.

Offline ChrisPDX

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2008, 12:21:36 AM »
Ut oh.....I didn't go far enough..........you are right...not many hits as I thought.....

I am sorry then....

I got a few more hits on Yahoo. but that is a drop in the Pacific Ocean on what I had posted......

Sorry cousin.........you are right.......mostly all gone....

Sad state of affairs, huh?

Heir Hitler!  Or is it Heir Bush? or Obama? or McCain?

Boo!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2008, 07:07:49 AM »
Yep it is gone, zapped!  I guess if people can't win a fight fair they have to resort to devious means and the Jews were losing.  So typical.  It is by deceit and violence why they have came as far as they have.  They call that a "miracle." ::)
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2008, 10:37:39 PM »
Article:

'The Johnson administration did not publicly dispute Israel's claim that the attack had been nothing more than a disastrous mistake. But internal White House documents obtained from the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library show that the Israelis' explanation of how the mistake had occurred was not believed.

'Except for McNamara, most senior administration officials from Secretary of State Dean Rusk on down privately agreed with Johnson's intelligence adviser, Clark Clifford, who was quoted in minutes of a National Security Council staff meeting as saying it was "inconceivable" that the attack had been a case of mistaken identity.

'The attack "couldn't be anything else but deliberate," the NSA's director, Lt. Gen. Marshall Carter, later told Congress.'

Mr Clifford would go down the tubes eventually himself, tied to that 'pioneering', Enronesque banking meltdown of the 80's & early 90's, the BCCI affair.  Was instrumental in ending the Vietnam War.  Not a bad guy, actually, Clark.  Too bad for him his words would later come to mean nothing.

Re: newsmakingnews.com (The Progressive Review 10/11/00)

http://www.newsmakingnews.com/contents10,12,00.htm

'The BCCI scandal cheated depositors out of over $10 billion worldwide. Many of these were lower income people now being paid off at 15 and 25 cents on the dollar for damage done by a illegal operation willingly used not only by hundreds of drug dealers and other criminals from various countries but by the intelligence services of five nations (including the CIA) and at least one government, Pakistan, seeking to finance its nuclear weapons development. Things always moved a little too smoothly in the BCCI investigation, leaving scores of unanswered questions and, so far as can be determined, hardly anyone to blame. One exception, Swaleh Naqvi, BCCI's number two man, was given a mild sentence -- over the objections of Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau. He later told prosecutors that he had never explained to Altman and Clifford who really owned First American.'

Why, please somebody do tell, is the US Navy such a fine exemplar of the term "faggot"?  They certainly suck way more than needed.
don't eat yellow snow

Offline John_de_Nugent

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • John de Nugent
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2009, 12:57:38 PM »
Hi, Mallard.

Good post.

And I was struck by how that photo of JFK and Clark Clifford was so excellent, high-definition and in color made it seem it was taken yesterday.

For all his many faults, libidinally or of inexperience, he was IMO our last great president -- or at least potentially great.

I had the great privilege of meeting survivor Phil Tourney at the "No More Wars for Israel" conference on October 2007 in southern California (Irvine).

An absolute gentleman in whom there is no guile.

I also taught German to a USS Navy skipper (who had commanded an Aegis-class destroyer) as part of his doctorate at Tufts University in Boston.

He at least sure was aware of the cover-up.

I had barely mentioned the USS Liberty  and he threw up his arms in outrage at the Israelis: "Don't even get me started!" and he turned beet-red.

The old salts, thanks largely to the Net, know about this vile atrocity by our hostile "friends."