Author Topic: Libertyforum.org Refugees.  (Read 51564 times)

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #440 on: September 23, 2008, 05:12:33 AM »
Perfectly normal people turned into these absolute uncouth baby makers.

Yeah, I know the phenomenon :)
That, although not exclusively, but typically happens to women, who have no other achievement in life, and when they get pregnant, they elevate their own status and importance in their own mind way above what I would consider natural/normal.

Me?  No, I think "another idiot is born."  Their idiot husbands are joining the military, going to fight wars for Israel,

Now you see, here is a typical brainwashing result. Nobody is fighting FOR Israel. The central issue is the oil in the region. It was always the real issue, it still is and will be. For me it was obvious twenty years ago, ten years ago, and still is obvious: it was only a matter of time, before the "oil producers" wake up, realize their self-importance and start blackmailing the world with their product. Why charge only $20 a barrel when they can get away with $140? All they have to do, is slow down production, just a wee bit below the demand and presto, in the free enterprise the competition starts, entities needing oil will keep going higher, because our entire civilization is based on energy, thus currently mostly oil. That is what the fighting is all about. Because the world can do one of two things:

1. Either gives in to the blackmail and keep transferring wealth to the region.
2. What mankind did for thousands of years, attempts to apply military force to the region.

Up until the 20th century, do you know what would have happened to countries like Saudi-Arabia? A stronger country would have just found an excuse, run them over, occupy them, take away everything they got, kill everyone who dared to oppose and rule the place by brute force. Now mankind became a bit milder, but it still have some limits.

I'd rather mingle with the old people, telling me about the good ole days, how they spent their lives.  Not to say age helps stupidity.  I have seen some stupid old people.  I wonder how can you live 100 years and still be stupid?

Stupid people don't learn and their level of understanding they already know never changes, that's how.

Listening to the likes of laconas and The_Skunk, but E_T was the worse.  She said things that didn't sound so prejudice, she said Zionist rather than Jew.  I think she was the one who made me what I am today.

Sure, that's the trick of some of the Jew haters. They don't say "I hate the Jews", because by the current standards that is plain antisemitism which is mostly rejected by most current developed societies. It sounds much better to say "I am just critical to the policies of Israel". But if you dig a bit deeper, they all hate Jews, because that is the bottom line.

You seem more like a relative.  Not that I like all my relatives. ;)  Just kidding.  You don't seem to know very much about Judaism, Jews, or how they operate.

I know about the same as any educated person. And no, Jews don't "operate" the way Jew haters describe.
There is no network of manipulation, no grand conspiracy linking Jews together into some gigantic "Jew organization", there is no organized "Jews helping Jews" (except in some totally individual situations). I lived six decades in two countries, never encountered any trace of any of that, nor have I heard from other Jews the same. All that is the invention of the Jew haters. It simply doesn't exist.

I think in some ways you are more innocent that I?  You can't believe these bad things.

I prefer not to believe anything. I have to experience it, directly or at least indirectly in order to accept it. Anything and everything. Mere claims are not enough, no matter how loudly shouted.

However, I am the same way with my country.  I can't believe bad things people say about "America."   You seem to minimize and make light of things.  Such as the type that compares Purim with Halloween.  Am I right?

I don't know. All I know that Purim is some kind of Jewish holiday. Beyond that, I don't know what it is. I never practiced any Jewish religion or traditions.

I have to say they are convincing.  What motive would they have to do such things if what they say is not true?

Good question. The answer is not simple and not a single answer, it has more than one aspects.
The key to the issue first is the success of the Jews. I don't claim to know why and how, but Jews in general are more successful than the average. Fascinating statistics from USA: 24% of the Jews have a graduate diploma, opposed to the 5% great average. Obviously that has to result in higher grade jobs, higher success rate.
But that by itself would not be quite enough. People who succeed more, typically irritates those who don't. But in the case of the Jews, there is a two thousand years old, religion based fundation:the Christ killers. Now add up this two major factor. It is not bad enough that "those Jews" killed "my God", but now "they are more successful than I am". And nobody, and I mean NOBODY is honest enough to admit to himself or to herself, that "I am less successful because I am either less talented, or just not motivated enough to put in the required amount of hard work to achieve this or that". People just can't ever get to the point of this level of honesty. It is a lot easier to BLAME somebody else. Especially lately, in the last few decades, blaming became an "art form". It is never the person, it is always somebody else, either non-caring bad parents, or the bad school, or the bad "fill in the blank" somebody or something. The murderer just had to have a bad childhood.

So, what motive would they have to do such things if what they say is not true? What I just described. Explaining self-dissatisfaction with life in general, or downright blame for the life they didn't achieve they wished to have. I have an interesting personal story. My wife's previous husband was a point blank antisemite (yes, my wife is a Jew :). And the reasoning was so typical. The man, who achieved fame in Hungary, he was a major TV personality, known and famous in Hungary, similar to characters in USA like Peter Jennings, Dan Rather, etc.
Yet, he accused "the Jews" for preventing him to "advance". He wished to be the president of the Hungarian Television industry and he couldn't. So he blamed the Jews perpetually for "blocking his career". He went from a rural village peasant boy and became a rich and famous tv news character, but it was still "the Jews" who "blocked his career".

So you see, that's how it works.

And of course there are many "innocent bystanders" who just hear/read the crap and they accept it, with the same or similar reasoning you just stated:"What motive would they have to do such things if what they say is not true?". I think you are one of them.

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 23, 2008, 05:20:36 AM »
If anything Im surprised if these operatives aren't posting on every major board with an American audience.

There are tens of thousands of those. They (whoever you think they are) can't just log on to every forum, be there for a couple of years to earn some reputation, then post something. We would be talking about some huge amount of manpower. It would be difficult even just to log on once and post something, but that such would never earn any attention from anyone. Nobody pays attention to total newbies on forums. One has to have a name, a presence, before anyone would even bother to read the person's posts.

Yet, I can vaguely imagine that some people would try it on some very major forums, visited by tens of thousands of people a day, or something like that. But LF was a tiny insignificant entity, with no more than a couple of hundred people on line at any given time.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 23, 2008, 06:38:07 AM »
You have to admit idiots are born every minute regardless of Israel or no Israel.

Now you see, here is a typical brainwashing result. Nobody is fighting FOR Israel. The central issue is the oil in the region. It was always the real issue, it still is and will be. For me it was obvious twenty years ago, ten years ago, and still is obvious: it was only a matter of time, before the "oil producers" wake up, realize their self-importance and start blackmailing the world with their product. Why charge only $20 a barrel when they can get away with $140? All they have to do, is slow down production, just a wee bit below the demand and presto, in the free enterprise the competition starts, entities needing oil will keep going higher, because our entire civilization is based on energy, thus currently mostly oil. That is what the fighting is all about. Because the world can do one of two things:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Environment/energy.html
OIL
Israel produces almost no oil and imports nearly all its oil needs (major sources traditionally have included Egypt, the North Sea, West Africa, and Mexico). In September 2000, Israeli truck drivers staged a "go-slow" in response to rising fuel prices, caused mainly by higher world oil prices (although diesel in Israel remains far less expensive than in Europe, where far more serious protests have occurred recently).

Although oil exploration in Israel has not proven successful in the past (current output is less than 1,000 barrels per day), drilling is being stepped up. Israel's Petroleum Commission has estimated that the country could contain 5 billion barrels of oil reserves, most likely located underneath gas reserves, and that offshore gas potentially could supply Israel's short-term energy needs. Geologically, Israel appears to be connected to the oil-rich Paleozoic petroleum system stretching from Saudi Arabia through Iraq to Syria.

I don't think the price was gouged but quite the contrary, it was cheap.  I think Saddam was killed because he sold the oil for very little.  As we see, the prizes have tripled since Saddam was killed.  It would lead one to believe someone is not looking after the interest of Americans but the interest of their own pockets.  Taking money from the mouths of Americans.

Remember this?

From The Sunday TimesOctober 3, 2004

Saddam `˜bought UN allies` with oil
Robert Winnett
A LEAKED report has exposed the extent of alleged corruption in the United Nations` oil-for-food scheme in Iraq, identifying up to 200 individuals and companies that made profits running into hundreds of millions of pounds from it.
The report largely implicates France and Russia, whom Saddam Hussein targeted as he sought support on the UN Security Council before the Iraq war. Both countries were influential voices against UN-backed action.

A senior UN official responsible for the scheme is identified as a major beneficiary. The report, marked `highly confidential`, also finds that the private office of Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, profited from the cheap oil. Saddam`s regime awarded this oil during the run-up to the war when military action was being discussed at the UN.

The report was drawn up on behalf of the interim Iraqi government in preparation for a possible legal action against those who may have illicitly profited under Saddam. The Iraqis hired the London-based accountants KPMG and lawyers Freshfields to advise on future action.

It details a catalogue of alleged bribery and corruption perpetrated by Saddam under the UN programme, revealing how the regime lined its pockets and those of influential politicians, journalists and UN officials.

The UN oil-for-food scheme was set up in 1995 to allow Iraq to sell controlled amounts of oil to raise money for humanitarian supplies. However, the leaked report reveals Saddam systematically abused the scheme, using it to buy `political influence` throughout the world.

The former Iraqi regime was in effect free to `allocate` oil to whom it wished. Dozens of private individuals were given oil at knockdown prices. They were able to nominate recognised traders to buy the cheap oil from the Iraqi state oil firm and sell it for a personal profit.

The report says oil was given to key countries: `The regime gave priority to Russia, China and France. This was because they were permanent members of, and hence had the ability to influence decisions made by, the UN Security Council. The regime . . . allocated `˜private oil` to individuals or political parties that sympathised in some way with the regime.`

The report also details how the regime benefited by arranging illegal `kickbacks` from oil sales.

From September 2000, it is said Saddam made $228m (£127m) from kickbacks deposited in accounts across the Middle East. The analysis details only the export of oil `” not the import of humanitarian supplies, also alleged to have been riddled with corruption.

The report is an interim analysis and therefore studies only a sample of oil contracts.

The other main allegations included in the report are that:

Benon Sevan, director of the UN oil-for-food programme, received 9.3m barrels of oil from the regime which he is estimated to have sold for a profit of £670,000. Sevan has always denied any improper conduct.
A former senior aide to Putin allegedly organised the sale of almost 4m barrels of oil at a profit of more than £330,000. At the time the oil was sold, Russia was blocking the UN from supporting America`s demands to attack Iraq. According to the report, the aide, who worked in the presidential office, received 3.9m barrels of oil between May and December 2002.
In the two months during the run-up to the war, the Iraqi regime illegally sold about £30m of oil to a Jordanian-based company with the money deposited in a Jordanian bank account established by the regime. This is suspected to have been an attempt to secure safe passage for Saddam`s family in the event of war.
A French oil company teamed up with the regime to bribe a UN-appointed inspector monitoring exports of Iraqi oil. The inspector, a Portuguese national working for Saybolt, a Dutch firm, was paid a total of £58,000 in cash to forge export documents.
The French firm is linked to a close associate of Jacques Chirac, the country`s president. A spokesman for Saybolt said it would be investigating the allegations.

Saddam imposed a surcharge of between 10 cents and 50 cents (5p to 27p) for every barrel of oil allocated by his regime between September 2000 and the end of 2002.
The money raised from this illegal surcharge was deposited in bank accounts in Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates. Iraqi embassies, including those in Moscow, Athens, Cairo, Rome, Vienna and Geneva, collected the money.

In total, 175 firms and individuals allegedly paid bribes to secure oil from the regime. According to the report: `The only way of enforcing the surcharge was through verbal personal guarantees and promises due to the sensitivity of the surcharge and the secrecy surrounding its imposition. However, after extensive efforts in collecting these amounts, a total of $228m (£127m) out of $263m (£146m) was eventually collected (87% of the total imposed).

`Some companies were afraid to pay the amounts through the banking system, in order not to be exposed or face possible legal sanctions overseas, and therefore preferred to pay in cash.`

The report claims that Russians had a prominent role. They received `unprecedented priority` and were allocated a third of all Iraqi oil `” most of which was resold to other nations. Besides Putin`s private office, those named as having received oil include political parties, Russian oil firms and the foreign ministry.

A section of the report on Russian involvement says Saddam and his henchmen furthered `their political and propagandist cause through companies, individuals and political parties that have no relation to the oil industry. Through their activities, they have gained the indebtedness of the Russian Federation and with that, its weight and leadership on the world stage as well as its permanent membership of the UN Security Council`.

Last week Claude Hankes-Drielsma, an Iraqi government adviser who worked on the investigation, confirmed the report as genuine. `The records demonstrate that the UN oil-for-food programme provided Saddam with a vehicle to buy support internationally by bribing political parties, companies, journalists and other individuals,` he said. `This shows the need for a complete review of the UN.`

Then there is this sort of thing:

Israel`s Blessing
But all this conjecture about Russia and her allies invading Israel for her oil reserves is a little premature, isn`t it? After all, Israel doesn`t have any oil reserves. It`s like the joke Israel`s Golda Meir told on her country, `Let me tell you something that we Israelis have against Moses. He took us 40 years through the desert in order to bring us to the one spot in the Middle East that has no oil!` Golda, however, may have been wrong`¦
The Bible prophesies that in the last days: `Israel then shall dwell in safety alone.` (Deuteronomy 33:28) God also promises that in the last days Israel would enjoy a greater prosperity than ever before: `and I will settle you after your old estates, and I will do better unto you than at your beginnings`¦` (Ezekiel 36:11) Does the Bible give us any clues as to the economic source of Israel`s safety and prosperity? We believe it does.

Before entering the Promised Land the children of Israel were given certain blessings, to be bestowed upon them in the `last days`. Among these were blessings of `the deep that coucheth beneath`, `the chief things of the ancient mountains` and `precious things of the lasting hills` (Deuteronomy 33:13,15). Also among the blessings to Israel and his children God promised that he would `suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock.` (Deuteronomy 32:13) God promised that Zebulon and Issachar would, `shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.` (Deuteronomy 33:19) and Asher would, `dip his foot in oil.` (Deuteronomy 33:24)

The creation of the Zion Oil Company

http://www.oilinisrael.net/category/oil-in-israel-news/oil-in-israel-exploration-news

Posing as Christians?    The truth is the USA can be friends with the Saudis, exclude Israel and we would have enough oil.  We get most of our oil from Canada and Mexico anyway.  We have no beef with the Muslims countries do we?  No. 

So why fight wars over oil for America?   

More later............. 

But also: 

Listening to the likes of laconas and The_Skunk, but E_T was the worse.  She said things that didn't sound so prejudice, she said Zionist rather than Jew.  I think she was the one who made me what I am today.

Sure, that's the trick of some of the Jew haters. They don't say "I hate the Jews", because by the current standards that is plain antisemitism which is mostly rejected by most current developed societies. It sounds much better to say "I am just critical to the policies of Israel". But if you dig a bit deeper, they all hate Jews, because that is the bottom line.

Yes, I have always suspected E_T to be a bonafide Jew hater.  She comes across as sweet and she uses pc correct words but look at all her links on Israel.
A person cannot hate Israel and love the Jews.   Look at her picture of "Happy Holocaust Day."

I think she saw me as an innocent person to snatch up and brainwash, I have to wonder what life would be like had this not happen to me.  Do you think she was jilted by a Jew or maybe her husband cheated on her with a Jewish woman who was prettier than she?

Your explanation seems clear but what about Henry Ford and Lindbergh?  They were not jealous were they?  They were very motivated people.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline TrevorSnowsrap

• Sergeant
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 23, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »
"There are tens of thousands of those. "

I would say the top 20 or so would cover the major boards. It's somewhat ironic that you think there are thousands of boards worth posting on and yet here you are ending up on one of the handful of viable alternatives.

As usual you're FOS, nothing personal.

INRI

« Reply #444 on: September 23, 2008, 09:21:19 AM »
Hasbara knows where the action is.

Offline jola

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 24, 2008, 04:24:13 AM »
"Yes, I have always suspected E_T to be a bonafide Jew hater.  She comes across as sweet and she uses pc correct words but look at all her links on Israel.
A person cannot hate Israel and love the Jews.   Look at her picture of "Happy Holocaust Day."

I think she saw me as an innocent person to snatch up and brainwash, I have to wonder what life would be like had this not happen to me.  Do you think she was jilted by a Jew or maybe her husband cheated on her with a Jewish woman who was prettier than she?"

Going through a little crisis, are you?  Feel victimized?  Why don't you let uncle Spock tell all about your irrational hate.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 24, 2008, 04:36:20 AM »
What are you disagreeing with?  E_T is sweet is she not?  She does use political correct language.  Spock says it is a cover.  He is going to fix me.
Thanks guys!

Offline jack4400

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 24, 2008, 05:00:06 AM »
Why charge only $20 a barrel when they can get away with $140?

Aren't you supposed to understand capitalism better than that?

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 24, 2008, 05:01:40 AM »
What are you disagreeing with?  E_T is sweet is she not?  She does use political correct language.  Spock says it is a cover.  He is going to fix me.

Spock needs a clinic for the Self-haters.  In the myriad of genetic traits in Ashkenazim and mental illness, these are the truly dangerous ones...

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=70419&sectionid=351020202

Ex-Mossad agent's daughter protests occupation
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:21:18 GMT

The daughter of an ex-Mossad deputy has refused to do military service because of Israel's killing of Palestinian civilians.

Omer Goldman, daughter of Natalin Granot, former deputy to the head of Mossad, was imprisoned on Tuesday after she, along with two other Israeli women, Miya Tamarin and Tamar Katz, refused to enter the army.

"I feel obligated morally, to refuse," Goldman said.

"I often traveled to the occupied territories, and saw with my own eyes, what the Israeli army is there are things which I can not cooperate."

Goldman condemned Israeli for limiting Palestinian's freedom of expression, restricting their movements and lacking concern for Palestinian lives.

The three young women arrived at a military base accompanied by about a hundred demonstrators with placards carrying anti-occupation messages.

"We do not want to participate in the occupation, Enough of occupation", the protesters said.

On Saturday, Israeli troops shot dead a 14-year-old Palestinian south of the West Bank city of Nablus - a week after troops killed another Palestinian teenager in the village of Tuqua, south of the West Bank town of Bethlehem.

Teenagers, women and children are often among the victims of Israeli violence against Palestinians both in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

MSH/JG/WY

Offline jola

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:29 AM »
"What are you disagreeing with?  E_T is sweet is she not?  She does use political correct language.  Spock says it is a cover.  He is going to fix me."

Of course it is a cover.    Criticize Israel's actions - you're a hater, and you will get a photo of a wallbanger.  Spock has a deep understanding of the ex-LF posters and he is a medical doctor. He has so little to do with the Jewish world, yet, he is so in line with the ADL thinking.

Good luck on your recovery.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #450 on: September 24, 2008, 06:41:10 AM »
Thank you.  We have yet begun to start, I think Spock went to see the E_Shrink.  I might be too much for him.  He is getting up in age.

I think I will recover with E_T out of the picture.  But Skunk and laconas are a great influence.  I didn't know what a jew was before I was on LF.  I wonder how many people they did this to?

Isn't wallbanger a drink?

psst if you see E_T tell her she needs to come and fix my trailer trash avatar for me.  I thought talking crapola about her would have brought here by now. :'(

She has developed a thick skin. ;D
Thanks guys!

Offline jola

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 24, 2008, 07:05:28 AM »
Yes, she was a bad seed and she did a number on you.  She's been exiled to The Boondocks.  You're quite safe now.  Stay well.

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 25, 2008, 06:48:41 AM »
I think Spock went to see the E_Shrink.  I might be too much for him. 

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 25, 2008, 07:01:43 AM »
Yes, she was a bad seed and she did a number on you.  She's been exiled to The Boondocks.  You're quite safe now.  Stay well.

E[lizabeth]_T[homas] (hey, she posts this in her profile over at Boondocks; her fuckin' choice) is a strange bird.  She's great on a lot of issues--she gets most of that which is necessary to perceive (impending World Government, via CFR/Trilat/Bilderberg, et al., which do the bidding of the House of Rothschild and Illuminati [Adam Weishaupt's creation] from way back)...but she's a fickle friend; betrays her hubby's trust by posting topless pics in PM to unknown number of 'net strangers; has a thin skin and, well, I think she's more or less a dumb cunt.  Can't say it any other way.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 25, 2008, 07:10:20 AM »
 ;D

Thank G_d you returned.
Thanks guys!

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 29, 2008, 03:28:19 AM »
It may have been a Neocon honey-pot for keeping Libertarians, conspiracy nuts, and anti-Israel posters out of the main forums where they wouldn't do so much damage to Neocon propoganda efforts.

I would consider it a benign honey-pot controlled by Neocon money. This theory would explain a lot of the incongruities surrounding the forum.

That's what I came to believe too. I also came to suspect JackBarbara to have been behind the JohnDeere character. Two very cartoonish usernames....

He was also an unabashed Republican.

I mentioned nmy suspicions once in a pm to him and never got a reply ;D

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 29, 2008, 04:40:21 AM »
Hi R J  :)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2008, 04:43:54 AM »
I thought that a few times too but JD was a Christian and he would not have rode around nekid.
Thanks guys!

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 29, 2008, 07:57:50 AM »
Yes, she was a bad seed and she did a number on you.  She's been exiled to The Boondocks.  You're quite safe now.

What's this all about?
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:17 AM »

But, as has been asked of you before, if LF was so insignificant, why did you devote so much energy to it?

If it were insignificant, why didn't you put your energy into a 'significant' site?

The truth is that Jews are outraged when anyone anywhere exposes their abominable behavior, and rush to attack the exposer.