Author Topic: Libertyforum.org Refugees.  (Read 51561 times)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #400 on: September 18, 2008, 07:40:53 PM »
Sokay.  I thought maybe you took up tilling the land. :) 

I'm in a funk myself.  No good Jews to torment.  You're sort of like a relative now.
It's not like the good ole days, if you torment the Jews you get banned.  Dying sport.  Zoofork was okay for awhile but he wasn't even worth the
players fee. :'(

Ruevin is more of a friend. 

Sigh,,,,,,,my sufrink never ends.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 18, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatfield-McCoy_feud

Notice Devil Anse had  13 Children.

Bonfafide Jews!

One day I heard tell of this in them parts:

C M JEWS?
M R NOT.
M R 2
C M NOSES?
Y I B
M R JEWS.
Thanks guys!

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 18, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »
Are you telling me that the Hattenfelds changed their names to Hatfields in 1868 ? ;)

Funny.

I remember posting at LF in mebbe 2005 the variations of Juden surnames (those commonly used in the U.S.): Basically anything that ends with "stein," "man," "feld," a whole lot of "er" ("Winger," "Springer," "Parker"...)..."green" is also a good tipoff, as is "wald."

Moderator NewAmsterFag got all huffy with me on that thread, so I figure he is Jewish.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 18, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »
And most colour and precious metal names - and some precious stones. You got 'green' (grün, grin, grijn), but there's also 'blue' (blau), 'black' (schwartz), 'white' (weiss), 'red' (roth), 'rose' (rosen), 'yellow' (gelb), 'silver' (silber), 'gold' (gold), 'golden' (golden); and 'ruby' (rubin), 'sapphire' (saphir) and 'diamond' (diamant). I suppose they'd translate into other languages as well, like 'khaddour' (green) in Arabic, for example. I'm not sure about the French equivalents, though. There is 'orfevre' (goldsmith) that they use, and 'argent' (silver), but I'm not sure about the others.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 18, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »
'black' (schwartz), 'white' (weiss), 'red' (roth), 'rose' (rosen), 'yellow' (gelb), 'silver' (silber), 'gold' (gold), 'golden' (golden); and 'ruby' (rubin)

Nasty.  I plum forget how totally hooked on gross materialism they are.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 18, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »
I plum forget how totally hooked on gross materialism they are.

its pretty much all theyve got.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 18, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »
Amazing. I guess that they never really gave up on the Golden Calf thing.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 19, 2008, 04:09:41 AM »
Do you know by any chance, where to get the software which ran LF?

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 19, 2008, 04:17:50 AM »
If you start a Forum, May I be a mod? 
Thanks guys!

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 19, 2008, 04:29:08 AM »
Sokay.  I thought maybe you took up tilling the land. :)

No, not really. I would hesitantly though, but would be willing to start up a new forum with the same software as LF used. I really liked that software. I used to run an LF type forum (it also had a popular two letter abbreviation, and it was EF) for seven years, so I have the experience, but it was during the pre-internet era, during the BBS days. It was very successful in its time.

Right now I am scanning the internet for a good forum to get involved with, yet to find one which is convincingly good enough for me to get serious about it. I usually get "tied up" with one, and than when I take it seriously, I start the "tilling" :). As with LF, I am typically very "faithful" to a forum I attend regularly.

No good Jews to torment.  You're sort of like a relative now.

That's nice, thank you. But why would you want to "torment a Jew". You see, the other Jews are much more like I am, than those imaginary horror creatures the Jew haters depict. Are there bad Jews? Of course, but show me one people category which is put together exclusively by "good people".

It's not like the good ole days, if you torment the Jews you get banned.  Dying sport.  Zoofork was okay for awhile but he wasn't even worth the players fee. :'(
Ruevin is more of a friend.

Let me take a wild guess. You didn't become a Jew hater, you sort of "inherited" it. I am almost willing to bet that you grew up in a family, where Jews were despised. I don't know whether it was for religious reasons or economic reasons, but whatever reasons, you sort of "learned anti-semitism" at home. Because "deep down", I more and more have this image, that you are not a hater in general (as many LF-erse WERE haters in general). Then you joined the internet, read all that garbage and sort of "got into" the "Jew thing".
Am I wrong?

Offline gjenkins

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 19, 2008, 05:20:53 AM »
wwwthreads. It is antiquated, and John Deere had purchased it and substantially customized it.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 19, 2008, 07:24:29 AM »
"faithful" to a forum

Same here.  Usually when I get on a forum, I like to stay with it.    I think you should start a forum since you have the experience.  You would need a goal, a drive behind the forum.  How about debating anti-semites?  It would be a hit.

Or you could do something boring like: New Mothers/Baby Forum.  

That's nice, thank you. But why would you want to "torment a Jew". You see, the other Jews are much more like I am, than those imaginary horror creatures the Jew haters depict. Are there bad Jews? Of course, but show me one people category which is put together exclusively by "good people".

It turned into a sport.  They get hysterical so easy and are so unforgiving and revengeful that rather than apologize for saying something which offended them with tons of letters of regret they never accepted, it became more fun to see how many buttons I could push and watch their reaction.  It was like an action packed arcade.  The ones I met online were not good people they were hateful.  They were good until you said something about Israel then while you go make their coffee and turn around they are standing their with a machete.

Let me take a wild guess. You didn't become a Jew hater, you sort of "inherited" it. I am almost willing to bet that you grew up in a family, where Jews were despised. I don't know whether it was for religious reasons or economic reasons, but whatever reasons, you sort of "learned anti-semitism" at home. Because "deep down", I more and more have this image, that you are not a hater in general (as many LF-erse WERE haters in general). Then you joined the internet, read all that garbage and sort of "got into" the "Jew thing".
Am I wrong?

I never heard the word "Jew" growing up.  I didn't even know what the word "anti-semitism" was, which is true for 98% of the Midwest.  The sociology teacher asked the class what an anti-semite was and one person raised their hand.  My friend. :)

No one had heard of the word.  

Just "Japs" and "Catholics" from my Masonic Gr Grandfather and then only if you tried to push your views on him.

Although,,,,, I think my mamma came from the Jews.  She has Levite DNA.

The internet made me what I am today.  Thank G_D. for the internet eh?
Thanks guys!

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 20, 2008, 03:14:30 AM »
wwwthreads. It is antiquated, and John Deere had purchased it and substantially customized it.

Do you have enough contacts, to obtain a copy of the software? I mean, the "used and modified LF software"?
I have no idea how much it would cost to run something like this, but up to a certain reasonable amount, I would be willing to. As I said, I have seven years of experience to run a forum like LF used to be. If I could just "take over" the software, and the cost wouldn't be more than a "couple of hundred" dollars a year, I would do it. Buying the blank software and modify it whatever way LF was modified from the original and run it under another name may exceed my willingness. It would be far easier to use the same URL. If whoever ran it, really have no more intention to run it (as it seems more and more, as the days pass LF being off line), why would the person care, if someone just takes it over and runs it? If he had any legal problems, even the transfer could be made legal.

Please pass on this info to whoever you can.

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 20, 2008, 03:45:03 AM »
I think you should start a forum since you have the experience.  You would need a goal, a drive behind the forum.  How about debating anti-semites?  It would be a hit. Or you could do something boring like: New Mothers/Baby Forum.

What an amazing double guess on your side. On a Hungarian forum I used to have two special sections (the titles of course translated from Hungarian to English)

1. Antisemite-Jew Thought Exchange
2. Obstetrics-Gynecology (MrSpock)

The first one was extremely controversial on a heavily moderated forum. Those who ran the forum closed the section down three times, then reinstated it, before closing it down for good, after 33 thousand posts (in ONE THREAD!!!). I still have the entire material saved, of course in Hungarian language.

The second one has a very interesting history. I opened a thread with such title in August 2001. I welcomed any medical question and gave a professional answer. For free, just because I like internet and I like my profession (and believe it or not, I like people, whether Jews or not :). After about three thousand posts I was approached by a "sister forum", made specifically for women. They offered me money, if I am willing to continue the same, under my real name. Hey, if I did it for free, why wouldn't I do it for money? I agreed. So, for the upcoming years I was actually paid for posting on an internet forum medical advice.
I always had a good laugh when I was accused on LF for being a "shill" who is being paid by the Jews/Israel/ADL or whoever the hell else. I never got a penny from any of those, but I did get paid for years for medical advice. Now, last year these people went financially sour, so the deal finally broke off.

So, if I get out from my current "I had enough" stage, I may indeed start up a forum. If it would be just half as successful as the one I ran when I lived in the Washington D.C. area, it will be a great forum.

The internet made me what I am today.  Thank G_D. for the internet eh?

The internet is unquestionably the greatest invention of the 20th century, fundamentally changing communication on the entire planet. Right now it is still used in a kind of haphazard way, but I guess these are the "growing pains". I think that the internet will be greatly improved in the coming years, decades.
I can hardly wait for the technology becoming common, when people can sit down in front of the webcam, microphone, and a bunch of people can get together for a friendly chat, as if they would be together in the same room. I find it interesting how shy people are, just for a one-on-one Skype conversation. I guess people will have to change too a wee bit to accomodate to the new technology.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 20, 2008, 05:12:44 AM »
Do you have enough contacts, to obtain a copy of the software? I mean, the "used and modified LF software"?
I have no idea how much it would cost to run something like this, but up to a certain reasonable amount, I would be willing to. As I said, I have seven years of experience to run a forum like LF used to be. If I could just "take over" the software, and the cost wouldn't be more than a "couple of hundred" dollars a year, I would do it. Buying the blank software and modify it whatever way LF was modified from the original and run it under another name may exceed my willingness. It would be far easier to use the same URL. If whoever ran it, really have no more intention to run it (as it seems more and more, as the days pass LF being off line), why would the person care, if someone just takes it over and runs it? If he had any legal problems, even the transfer could be made legal.

Please pass on this info to whoever you can.

gjerkoff ain't gonna help you.

He's been sworn on penalty of the Gimp to never discuss that which nobody honestly believes he doesn't know.  We're supposed to believe that he was "made an Administrator" at LibertyForum, having never, ever, met the man who posed under the "handle" of "John Deere," 'til the latter's supposed "disappearance" in July 2004.  We're supposed to believe "John Deere" & Co. (the mysterious "Mike" and "Admin," whoever that was at whenever time was convenient to log in under the "handle") would trust Gary Jenkins sans vetting.  We are also supposed to believe that Gary did all of this--racked up thousands of hours of unpaid service to a mysterious and unknown cyber-"handle"--not knowing the first thing about The Firm behind the facade.

We know that CubicleGuy had fairly direct knowledge of his masters.  The Mormon has said so himself.

But Gary holds always to the line that he had no direct pipleline into Deere & Co.  That CubicleGuy and gjerkoff live, prolly, 300 kilometers from each other (Boise-to-Salt Lake City, Utah), it's a pretty easy bet that the two have met in person and have discussed more than either will let on, regarding LF.  But Gary will never discuss that either.

I've asked Gary to discuss publicly here of the types of warnings LF had gotten in the past, prior to it going dumb; and to let us former LFers (now that it appears to have gone dark in perpetuatum) what kinds of explanations (and by whom) he has received, when the board comes back up.

He won't answer. To any of it.  And he won't help you with LF software either.

Offline gjenkins

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 20, 2008, 07:01:57 AM »
If whoever ran it, really have no more intention to run it (as it seems more and more, as the days pass LF being off line), why would the person care, if someone just takes it over and runs it? If he had any legal problems, even the transfer could be made legal.
I am sure you can think of reasons someone would want to shut it down or otherwise let it disappear. I can think of a few ...

1. The site had absolutely nothing to do with the original intent (my opinion).
2. Selling it or chain of ownership would make his identity known.
3. He died or otherwise lost custody already.
4. the site played out its purpose.

Don't listen to Todd. I do not have the software. There are a couple of people who might have it, but if they do, they have it in an incomplete/uninstallable form. I have seen some of the code over the years, but not much. I have publically published the people I have met at LF (Nuke Buzzcut, Askel5, SonOfLiberty, Earth_AD, Wallace2012, Paravati, Hardcase, MsHardcase, Maxikist). No JD, no CG, no OWK, no Mike, no administrator. I did it because I was given the access, and it was a good study on the limits of free-speech and contrast between free-speech and libertarian ethics.

Offline TrevorSnowsrap

• Sergeant
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 20, 2008, 07:36:09 AM »
"Although I don't think that LF is down for that, or any other similar reasons. It was down for several days more than once before, and then it came back with no explanation. Each time the same shit took place here and on some other forums (accusing the jews). If in those instances, it was a political reason, LF would have not come back, but it did. I don't know whether this time it will or not, but I wouldn't be surprised that whoever ran it, whoever paid the bills, the person finally got sick and tired and just threw the OFF switch."

It might come back up but as pointed out earlier the creation date of the forum is a few weeks after Bush took office and now it's gone dark as the Bush presidency is wrapping up. It may have been a Neocon honey-pot for keeping Libertarians, conspiracy nuts, and anti-Israel posters out of the main forums where they wouldn't do so much damage to Neocon propoganda efforts.

I would consider it a benign honey-pot controlled by Neocon money. This theory would explain a lot of the incongruities surrounding the forum.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 20, 2008, 09:13:32 AM »
I am sure you can think of reasons someone would want to shut it down or otherwise let it disappear. I can think of a few ...

1. The site had absolutely nothing to do with the original intent (my opinion).
2. Selling it or chain of ownership would make his identity known.
3. He died or otherwise lost custody already.

Don't listen to Todd. I do not have the software. There are a couple of people who might have it, but if they do, they have it in an incomplete/uninstallable form. I have seen some of the code over the years, but not much. I have publically published the people I have met at LF (Nuke Buzzcut, Askel5, SonOfLiberty, Earth_AD, Wallace2012, Paravati, Hardcase, MsHardcase, Maxikist). No JD, no CG, no OWK, no Mike, no administrator. I did it because I was given the access, and it was a good study on the limits of free-speech and contrast between free-speech and libertarian ethics.

What does this sentence mean? [in bold]

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 20, 2008, 09:17:27 AM »
I would consider it [LibertyForum.org] a benign honey-pot controlled by Neocon money. This theory would explain a lot of the incongruities surrounding the forum.

Welcome. &, obviously.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 20, 2008, 09:19:04 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game