Author Topic: Libertyforum.org Refugees.  (Read 51446 times)

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
- Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #520 on: April 10, 2013, 06:43:23 PM »
Yeah...
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline Unterhund

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
- Re: Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #521 on: April 11, 2013, 08:29:37 AM »
Spot on, I would also like to add that the O.T. faith was called the Law, is was incomplete, it was a temporary state in which it's adherents awaited the coming Messiah. Who would bring in the second covenant, a better covenant. This was Gods plan from the beginning. Christianity is the continuation of Gods original plan. Christianity is not some off shoot dreamed up by a Jewish rebel as the yhids would like us to believe.

Don't use the term yhid.

The Law was given at Sinai to keep men under control. It was NOT meant to redeem anyone.

God asked the Jews to meet him at Sinai.  They would not.  They said, send up Moses as an intermediary.

God said this was wise - NOT in and of itself; but because they had hard hearts.

The Law was meant only to control fallen men from the darkness of their hearts.

We could NEVER KEEP IT.

JESUS KEPT THE LAW ON OUR BEHALF!

So the law was NOT done away with. Rather The Law has been fulfilled (accomplished) by Jesus on our behalf.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Re: Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #522 on: April 13, 2013, 04:34:33 AM »
Don't use the term yhid.

The Law was given at Sinai to keep men under control. It was NOT meant to redeem anyone.

God asked the Jews to meet him at Sinai.  They would not.  They said, send up Moses as an intermediary.

God said this was wise - NOT in and of itself; but because they had hard hearts.

The Law was meant only to control fallen men from the darkness of their hearts.

We could NEVER KEEP IT.

JESUS KEPT THE LAW ON OUR BEHALF!

So the law was NOT done away with. Rather The Law has been fulfilled (accomplished) by Jesus on our behalf.

Jews messed up when they had god meet moses in a tent.  A tent?  No way.  Bogus.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Whoa_Nellie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 17, 2013, 07:44:34 AM »
Funny reading about you guys being 'recruited' into Liberty Forum.  You're some smart dudes.  My background is blue-collar Irish Catholic alcoholic, and I have no idea how I found LF, probably just by following a link, the way I found everything else on the web.

Liberty Forum was a lot of fun.  You could say just about anything.  I enjoyed reading everything.  I remember all the names you've mentioned.  I thought OWK was funny.  Remember how he staged his own death once, had his "son" come on and post that he'd died?  What happened to Ninpo and Lightning Rod?  I used to like Acer95 and all of his daily revelations.

Offline Whoa_Nellie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 17, 2013, 07:59:53 AM »
Oh, a few more items.  Wasn't the internet started as a military project, DARPA, or something?  Think the govt has loosened its grip on the net since then?  I doubt it.  I just assume, like those who have posted similar sentiments, that the govt listens to everything on the net, and probably starts and maintains all of it.  Liberty Forum was something they let happen, perhaps just to compile a list of names to be used at some later date. 

But nothing to worry about.  Everyone's life is a pretty dicey affair even if they don't think so. 

Something alse about Liberty Forum I got a kick out of.  Remember BinkyClowner?  Well, toward the end, he and I got into this thing where we kept giving positive ratings to each other, boosting our personal 'score.'  You remember the score?  All of you who had been recruited were at 50 all the time. (Something I always wondered, why didn't they let the score go all the way up to 100?)  It was just a joke with us, but the poster called Baron Stein noticed it, and it really pissed him off, and he kept down-rating us every chance he could get, but he didn't have enough of the credits to do the job the way he wanted to, and that pissed him off too.  He'd wonder how we got the 'credits' to post each other up.  I got mine because I just read most of the time there, without posting.  That's how you got credits to uprate or downrate - just shut up and read.  It was a way the forum tried to encourage members to actually read the threads.  Hey, lots of fun!

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: April 17, 2013, 09:47:18 AM »
Ninpo ascended with the pleiadians.  He is on Sirius preparing for a cooking show about lab grown meat for 3-D stragglers.

LRod actually made a forum that looked like lf.  Some kneegro haters showed up.  Unlike LF there were no Chosen / Hasbara agents to bait so it grew stale and LRod dropped it.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 17, 2013, 04:45:53 PM »
Oh, a few more items.  Wasn't the internet started as a military project, DARPA, or something?  Think the govt has loosened its grip on the net since then?  I doubt it.  I just assume, like those who have posted similar sentiments, that the govt listens to everything on the net, and probably starts and maintains all of it.  Liberty Forum was something they let happen, perhaps just to compile a list of names to be used at some later date. 

But nothing to worry about.  Everyone's life is a pretty dicey affair even if they don't think so. 

Something alse about Liberty Forum I got a kick out of.  Remember BinkyClowner?  Well, toward the end, he and I got into this thing where we kept giving positive ratings to each other, boosting our personal 'score.'  You remember the score?  All of you who had been recruited were at 50 all the time. (Something I always wondered, why didn't they let the score go all the way up to 100?)  It was just a joke with us, but the poster called Baron Stein noticed it, and it really pissed him off, and he kept down-rating us every chance he could get, but he didn't have enough of the credits to do the job the way he wanted to, and that pissed him off too.  He'd wonder how we got the 'credits' to post each other up.  I got mine because I just read most of the time there, without posting.  That's how you got credits to uprate or downrate - just shut up and read.  It was a way the forum tried to encourage members to actually read the threads.  Hey, lots of fun!

Yes, there was a lot of experimentation by the mod/managers who themselves weren't exactly aware who was paying their salary.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 20, 2013, 04:59:23 AM »
And then there was the ding-dong between WRS and Daisy, which was about the time I joined LF.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 20, 2013, 08:50:47 AM »
Daisy was one psycho bitch for certain.....

I miss the wisdom of the Sheik Abu Jamal. RIP.

. :)
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 20, 2013, 09:17:57 AM »
I was there, the very last post came from Beowolf who thanked Daisy and told her not to forget to switch the lights off. And that was it!!!

hmmm....hard to believe it's been so long.   I had some good conversations with Beowolf back in the day.  He seemed to have a hand on both sides of the fence.

I remember coming to LF with a general known distrust of the juden and their perceived superiority, It was the The Rev Jakob and others who turned my distrust in a hatred of all things "chosen".

I have a healthy disgust for the jew in general starting with the Rothschilds and running right down the gammit to the AIPAC traitors who I still think would make a wonderful crater.

There is still nothing worse than the likes of the Judge Jay Cristol aka Gelignite who I would personally see swing on a rope for his betrayal to America.  I understand the choice of the powers that be to allow him to continue here for all those years rather than sealing him in a barrel along with the rest of the Orange crew Rachel1958 and Kreplach. 

Lrod was a short bus rider from day one and Brendon McConnel needed a locked ward more than a prison.   Can't say I miss reading crazy as Inri, America and Brendon thought they ate the red pill but it was really just pure LSD-25.

Speaking of which, lost track of Todd (Fahey) but figure he's still lurking somewhere on occasion.

Anyway, good memories.   I still read the boondocks on occasion  http://www.the-boondocks.org/forum/index.php?t=index&    as there are still a few LF wannabe John Galts hanging around.

Happy 4-20 all.

. 8)
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 20, 2013, 09:48:02 AM »

Speaking of which, lost track of Todd (Fahey) but figure he's still lurking somewhere on occasion.

Happy 4-20 all.

. 8)

I get messages from Todd from time to time on my Facebook page. He's back in South Korea teaching English.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 20, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »
The closing of Liberty Forum was abrupt and mysterious.  I miss all my friends there. Then I migrated to freedom portal and enjoyed that. I applied to boondocks but was told "We are uptown types, and you won't fit in'. They complained about my friends 'The skunk' and the most holy Rev Jacob Judicial.

I called the ADL on them.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 20, 2013, 01:56:13 PM »
John de Nugent took credit for agitating the attacks.  He seemed pretty small potatoes to have been that much of a perceived threat to organized Jewry.  Then again, look at all the fuss they made about Gary Lauck, "The Farmbelt Fuehrer."

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 20, 2013, 03:37:21 PM »
hmmm....hard to believe it's been so long.   I had some good conversations with Beowolf back in the day.  He seemed to have a hand on both sides of the fence.

I did too, but he was most definitely juden-freundlich, perhaps even one himself.

I remember coming to LF with a general known distrust of the juden and their perceived superiority, It was the The Rev Jakob and others who turned my distrust in a hatred of all things "chosen".

I have a healthy disgust for the jew in general starting with the Rothschilds and running right down the gammit to the AIPAC traitors who I still think would make a wonderful crater.

Well, this is not going to happen anytime soon. The last one who could have done something is demonized to this day.

There is still nothing worse than the likes of the Judge Jay Cristol aka Gelignite who I would personally see swing on a rope for his betrayal to America.

Gelignite is a conundrum. 

I understand the choice of the powers that be to allow him to continue here for all those years rather than sealing him in a barrel along with the rest of the Orange crew Rachel1958 and Kreplach. 

He is well-spoken, and generally polite, but the beauty is that we can look right through him.

Lrod was a short bus rider from day one and Brendon McConnel needed a locked ward more than a prison.   Can't say I miss reading crazy as Inri, America and Brendon thought they ate the red pill but it was really just pure LSD-25.

LOL. I wonder where they all ended up...

I have never heard from Fahey again either.

Anyway, good memories.   I still read the boondocks on occasion  http://www.the-boondocks.org/forum/index.php?t=index& as there are still a few LF wannabe John Galts hanging around.

The boondocks, is a little too conservative. WRS sent some interesting links from time to time via email.

Happy 4-20 all.

Ditto, may there be plenty more 4-20's. Stay well.  :)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 21, 2013, 06:21:38 PM »
John de Nugent took credit for agitating the attacks.  He seemed pretty small potatoes to have been that much of a perceived threat to organized Jewry.  Then again, look at all the fuss they made about Gary Lauck, "The Farmbelt Fuehrer."

He thinks the world revolves around him.  I don't trust him at all.  I think that he was banned from every forum that he was ever on.  He was banned from LF too, wasn't he?  He has his own website, quite elaborate.

http://johndenugent.com/

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 21, 2013, 06:24:35 PM »
Here's Incogman from LF's website:

http://incogman.net/

I kept in touch with various people after it shut down for a while, but no longer.  Slacker Slayer was on Youtube, but they won't even let me sign on to my Youtube account anymore unless I furnish them with my phone number.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 21, 2013, 09:26:55 PM »
Just perusing Incog Man's Blog.

Wandering Who?

By Gilad Atzmon

02/09/08 University historian, Professor Shlomo Sand, opens his remarkable study of Jewish nationalism quoting Karl W. Deutsch:

A nation is a group of people united by a common mistake regarding its origin and a collective hostility towards its neighbours” [1]

As simple or even simplistic as it may sound, the quote above eloquently summarises the figment of reality entangled with modern Jewish nationalism and especially within the concept of Jewish identity. It obviously points the finger at the collective mistake Jews tend to make whenever referring to their ‘illusionary collective past’ and ‘collective origin’. Yet, in the same breath, Deutsch’s reading of nationalism throws light upon the hostility that is unfortunately coupled with almost every Jewish group towards its surrounding reality, whether it is human or takes the shape of land. While the brutality of the Israelis towards the Palestinians has already become rather common knowledge, the rough treatment Israelis reserve for their ‘promised soil’ and landscape is just starting to reveal itself. The ecological disaster the Israelis are going to leave behind them will be the cause of suffering for many generations to come. Leave aside the megalomaniac wall that shreds the Holy land into enclaves of depravation and starvation, Israel has managed to pollute its main rivers and streams with nuclear and chemical waste.

“When And How the Jewish People Was Invented” is a very serious study written by Professor Shlomo Sand, an Israeli historian. It is the most serious study of Jewish nationalism and by far, the most courageous elaboration on the Jewish historical narrative.

In his book, Sand manages to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Jewish people never existed as a ‘nation-race’, they never shared a common origin. Instead they are a colourful mix of groups that at various stages in history adopted the Jewish religion.

In case you follow Sand’s line of thinking and happen to ask yourself, “when was the Jewish People invented?” Sand’s answer is rather simple. “At a certain stage in the 19th century, intellectuals of Jewish origin in Germany, influenced by the folk character of German nationalism, took upon themselves the task of inventing a people ‘retrospectively,’ out of a thirst to create a modern Jewish people.”

I have Gilad's book, very well written.

Interest Slavery

Under Hitler, Germany did away with “interest slavery.” They kicked out the Jewish Bankers and started printing their own money — based on….nothing.

Nothing at all but the confidence of the German worker. They forbade “unearned income” and made “work” mandatory…hence the German phrase “Arbeit macht frei” — which means “work liberates” or “work will set you free.”

Also true!

In return, Germans were rewarded with the Dresden and Hamburg Holocausts.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 21, 2013, 09:41:23 PM »

He thinks the world revolves around him.  I don't trust him at all.  I think that he was banned from every forum that he was ever on.  He was banned from LF too, wasn't he?  He has his own website, quite elaborate.

http://johndenugent.com/

I don't remember if John was banned on LF. He may not be everyone's type, but from what I know, he is a decent person.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 22, 2013, 07:06:48 AM »
The Video That Led to the Arrest of Brendon O'Connell [of Liberty Forum] by Australian ZOG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa17ViprJ6I&feature=player_embedded

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 22, 2013, 08:11:09 AM »
I don't remember if John was banned on LF. He may not be everyone's type, but from what I know, he is a decent person.

His relationship with that Finnish kid was strange, and I thought he set him up, either from stupidity or deliberately. I don't trust that guy at all.