Author Topic: Libertyforum.org Refugees.  (Read 51549 times)

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #480 on: October 01, 2008, 07:42:28 AM »
Christianity is not Judeo.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 01, 2008, 07:44:35 AM »
    Well, I don't use the term Judeo-Christian, because it describes an impossibility, which is, Judaism and Christianity being related.  Judaism relies on the Talmud, which is a reversal of what is in the Bible, especially in its hatred of Jesus, while Christianity is based on love of Jesus.  So, there can be no such thing as a Judeo-Christian.  I'm a Christian, period.

And in the Bible, Jesus says that Satan exists, and that our struggle is against supernatural powers and principalities, more than against other humans.  My relationship with Jesus doesn't involve any kind of ritualistic flesh eating or blood drinking.  It's all spiritual.  The Word of God presents all I need to know about the universe.  Modern science has yet to catch up with the Word of God, probably because modern science is following a Satanic agenda.

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 01, 2008, 07:52:14 AM »

To answer your question simply, which is the only way I know anyway, I imagine if Jesus had not been crucified, that at some point in time, since he was a human male, he would have died.

PS  Your articles on Julius Sttreicher are very informative.  He was a martyr.

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 01, 2008, 07:56:23 AM »
Spot on, I would also like to add that the O.T. faith was called the Law, is was incomplete, it was a temporary state in which it's adherents awaited the coming Messiah. Who would bring in the second covenant, a better covenant. This was Gods plan from the beginning. Christianity is the continuation of Gods original plan. Christianity is not some off shoot dreamed up by a Jewish rebel as the yhids would like us to believe.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 01, 2008, 08:10:46 AM »
The only problem is that sin brings death, Christ had never sinned and therefore had not earned death. My guess is He would have lived forever in human form. Kind of a brain teaser.

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 01, 2008, 08:16:25 AM »

Yes, of course, that's right.  Thanks for the question and the right answer.

INRI

« Reply #486 on: October 01, 2008, 09:39:55 AM »
Well, I don't use the term Judeo-Christian, because it describes an impossibility, which is, Judaism and Christianity being related.  Judaism relies on the Talmud, which is a reversal of what is in the Bible, especially in its hatred of Jesus, while Christianity is based on love of Jesus.  So, there can be no such thing as a Judeo-Christian.  I'm a Christian, period.

And in the Bible, Jesus says that Satan exists, and that our struggle is against supernatural powers and principalities, more than against other humans.  My relationship with Jesus doesn't involve any kind of ritualistic flesh eating or blood drinking.  It's all spiritual.  The Word of God presents all I need to know about the universe.  Modern science has yet to catch up with the Word of God, probably because modern science is following a Satanic agenda.<<<

Good post.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 01, 2008, 10:18:38 AM »
The only problem is that sin brings death, Christ had never sinned and therefore had not earned death. My guess is He would have lived forever in human form. Kind of a brain teaser.

This line of the teaser would really only apply if one follows the Augustinian teachings; however, Pelagius (his contemporary and theological antagonist) taught that death was not a punishment for sin, but a natural process - so by that line of the teaser he would have died.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 01, 2008, 10:28:06 AM »
I already boycott Jew Christmas, but I celebrate Christmas.  Nothing prettier than a Good Ole German Christmas with Nativity and ornaments of green and red.
I don't do holocoust hanuka lights of purple, blue and gold. 

Jesus died on a cross, it represents that.  The arab wise men brought gifts to the nativity which is what christians participate in gift giving.  There are ways to avoid Target etc.  Palestinians have wood carved nativity sets that can be given as gifts and serve a good purpose of helping the Palestinians.
Ebay has antique German Christmas ornaments and nativity sets.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 01, 2008, 10:40:17 AM »

"ways to avoid Target"

Interesting phrase.  Our objective is to miss the Target.  I'll check out the items on eBay.  Thanks.

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 01, 2008, 10:44:21 AM »

That's an interesting alternate view.  Thank you for that.

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 01, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »

Thank you.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 01, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »
No worries.  :)
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 01, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »
I think the death refers to dead afterlife.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 02, 2008, 04:11:28 AM »
I agree that that is the broader implications of sin.

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
- Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #495 on: April 07, 2013, 12:48:46 PM »
Saw this on the Boondocks.org, in the "visitor's center" section.
Another spin-off goes forever into the darkness.
There will never be another LF.

"...Astoria is currently offline

Astoria

Paladin

In preparation for the forum's end, registration has now been disabled for new accounts.

On April 1st the forums here will all become 'members-only', and on June 1st the forum will be closed. That should give you all plenty of time to retrieve whatever you need before the end.

Thanks to all who have roamed through over the years; it has been good to know you. Drop me a private message if you'd like to keep in touch.

Safe journeys to you all..."
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 07, 2013, 05:15:50 PM »
I thought Astoria was going to shut down the forum last year already.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- Re: Libertyforum.org Refugees.
« Reply #497 on: April 07, 2013, 05:40:25 PM »
Christianity is not Judeo.

Jewish World Review March 30, 2004 / 8 Nissan, 5764

What does 'Judeo-Christian' mean?

By Dennis Prager   

The uniqueness of America

http://www.jewishworldreview.com

The United States of America is the only country in history to have defined itself as Judeo-Christian.

While the Western world has consisted of many Christian countries and consists today of many secular countries, only America has called itself Judeo-Christian. America is also unique in that it has always combined secular government with a society based on religious values.

But what does "Judeo-Christian" mean? We need to know. Along with the belief in liberty — as opposed to, for example, the European belief in equality, the Muslim belief in theocracy, and the Eastern belief in social conformity — Judeo-Christian values are what distinguish America from all other countries. That is why American coins feature these two messages: "In G-d we trust" and "Liberty."

Yet, for all its importance and its repeated mention, the term is not widely understood. It urgently needs to be because it is under ferocious assault, and if we do not understand it, we will be unable to defend it. And if we cannot defend it, America will become as amoral as France, Germany, Russia, et al.

First, Judeo-Christian America has differed from Christian countries in Europe in at least two important ways. One is that the Christians who founded America saw themselves as heirs to the Hebrew Bible, as much as to theirs. And even more importantly, they strongly identified with the Jews.

For example, Thomas Jefferson wanted the design of the seal of the United States to depict the Jews leaving Egypt. Just as the Hebrews left Egypt and its values, Americans left Europe and its values (if only those who admire Jefferson would continue to take his advice).

Founders and other early Americans probably studied Hebrew, the language of the Jewish Bible at least as much as Greek, the language of the New. Yale, founded in 1701, adopted a Hebrew insignia, and Hebrew was compulsory at Harvard until 1787. The words on the Liberty Bell, "Proclaim Liberty throughout all the land . . . ," are from the Torah. Vast numbers of Americans took Hebrew names — like Benjamin Franklin and Cotton Mather (kattan in Hebrew means "little one" or "younger").

The consequences included a strong Hebrew Bible view of the world — meaning, in part, a strong sense of fighting for earthly justice, an emphasis on laws, a belief in a judging, as well as a loving and forgiving, G-d, and a belief in the chosenness of the Jews which America identified with.

The significance of this belief in American chosenness cannot be overstated. It accounts for the mission that Americans have uniquely felt called to — to spread liberty in the world.

This sense of mission is why more Americans have died for the liberty of others than any other nation's soldiers.

It is why those who today most identify with the Judeo-Christian essence of America are more likely to believe in the moral worthiness of dying to liberate countries — not only Europe, but Korea, Vietnam and Iraq. That is why America stands alone in protecting two little countries threatened with extinction, Israel and Taiwan. That is why conservative Americans are more likely to believe in American exceptionalism — in not seeking, as President Bush put it, a "permission slip" from the United Nations, let alone from Europe.

The second meaning of Judeo-Christian is a belief in the biblical G-d of Israel, in His Ten Commandments and His biblical moral laws. It is a belief in universal, not relative, morality. It is a belief that America must answer morally to this G-d, not to the mortal, usually venal, governments of the world.

That is why those who most affirm Judeo-Christian values lead the fight against redefining marriage. We believe that a pillar of Judeo-Christian values is to encourage the man-woman sexual and marital ideal, and to provide children with the opportunity to benefit from the unique gifts that a man and a woman give a child, gifts that are never replicable by two men alone or two women.

That is why those who most affirm Judeo-Christian values are unmoved by the idea that the war in Iraq is moral if Germany, France, China and Russia say so, but immoral if they oppose it. We ask first what G-d and the Bible would say about liberating Iraq, not what Syria and other members of the U.N. Security Council say.

That is why those who most affirm Judeo-Christian values believe that war, while always tragic, is on more than a few occasions a moral duty. Nothing "Judeo" ever sanctioned pacifism. Of course, the Hebrew Prophet Isaiah yearned for the day that nations will beat their swords into plowshares. But another Hebrew Prophet, Joel, who is never cited by those who wish to read the secular value of pacifism into the Bible, said precisely the opposite: "Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, 'I am strong!'"

And that is why those who want Judeo-Christian values to disappear from American public life affirm multiculturalism, seek to remove mention of G-d from all public life, and make Christmas a private, not a national, holiday.

The battle over whether America remains Judeo-Christian or becomes secular like Europe is what this, the Second American Civil War, is about.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 07, 2013, 06:48:03 PM »
Saw this on the Boondocks.org, in the "visitor's center" section.
Another spin-off goes forever into the darkness.
There will never be another LF.

"...Astoria is currently offline

Astoria

Paladin

In preparation for the forum's end, registration has now been disabled for new accounts.

On April 1st the forums here will all become 'members-only', and on June 1st the forum will be closed. That should give you all plenty of time to retrieve whatever you need before the end.

Thanks to all who have roamed through over the years; it has been good to know you. Drop me a private message if you'd like to keep in touch.

Safe journeys to you all..."

It sounds like they failed and their checks were stopped.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 07, 2013, 07:42:23 PM »
"There will never be another LF."

Yeah, LF was great in its heyday...and then - poof - it vanished. 
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"