Poll

Do you think that the ACLU will prosecute a liberial black Church?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 28, 2003, 12:35:04 PM

Author Topic: Racism Strikes St. Bernard for School Board Election  (Read 1833 times)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Racism Strikes St. Bernard for School Board Election
« on: February 28, 2003, 12:35:04 PM »
The following article: http://www.nola.com/stbernard/t-p/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1046156128210670.xml exhibits blatant racist discrimination coming from Christian Fellowship Full Gospel Baptist Church located in Violet in regards to the School Board Election that just took place.  This event was obviously before the School Board elections.

I called Christian Fellowship Full Gospel Baptist Church at 682-7046 and was informed that Thomas Lloyd, who organized the political forum inside the Church, is an Elder. It's very interesting to see that this particular backslidden, lukewarm Pastor, in his divine wisdom to accommodate his own racism towards whites, will allow his Elder, Thomas Lloyd, to do everything and anything to get an "African-American in that seat," including discriminating against the white candidates, violating the "Separartion of Church and State." in addition to violating their 501-C3 Status.  [No, I not believe in the separation of Church and State, but the ACLU should eat this one up].

I called Thomas Lloyd and have been waiting for him to return my phone call - not holding my breath either. I also suggested other people call him as well, at his home: 682-6141 as well the church ... and write letters to his residence at 2112 River Queen Dr, Violet, LA 70092-3520, to express our hatred for racism `“ both white and black supremacy. Also, I attempted to call the Pastor of Christian Fellowship Full Gospel Baptist Church, Henry Ballard, to hold him accountable as well. In both accounts, no contact was made due to them screening phone calls and not returning phone calls.

In addition to confronting their blatant racism, I also contacted the ACLU.  I have filed a claim against Christian Fellowship Full Gospel Baptist Church.  I also have not heard from the ACLU ... who'd of guessed that they would not dare touch a liberal black church.   :roll:
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero