Author Topic: The Ron Paul R3volution is dead.  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
The Ron Paul R3volution is dead.
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »
Edgar J. Steele

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/

Listen to the MP3. It's worth it.

I woulda thought this would have been discussed by now. I even took a deep breath to search for it on LF.

Me, personally? I thought it insane that he didn't challenge the results. Whatever the cost. I can understand his careful handling of 9-11 (if that's what it is, I'm not so sure) but the vote fraud is as in your face as that operation. When you think of it, the vote fraud in 2000 precipitated 9-11 so it should be of great concern.

Can I hope that maybe the good doctor come out and hit all the deceptions squarely on their heads with one statement, let the chips fall where they may? Might he then not discover that the media has not had the influence it purports to have? Discover in fact that more Americans see through the lies and deceptions than they would have us believe? That the truth IS out there?

What worries me is that all this brings us closer to bullets in lieu of ballots, and that this possibility is also on the greymen's* minds, not as a worry, but as a desire.

*my choice of a pseudo word when referring to the handful of old men who pull the strings from the illusory upper pyramid of our current delusion.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: The Ron Paul R3volution is dead.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:10:36 AM »
If this proves to be the case, then it's really sad - and tragic for America. Could it be that Dr Paul has been nobbled by the "undesirable elements" on his campaign team?
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:28:01 AM »
Could someone please explain to me, what the hell we/he/you are/is/are talking about?
I thought that I cornered the market on all things cryptic.

If the obituary refers to the recount; that is/was played exactly right, in my view.
The revolution is just starting.

If it's about the moles inside the campaign; that too is under control.

It's always preferable to let the dark-agers hang themselves - they are good at it.

We don't want to hit the enemy too early and give them the time to regroup.

Puzzled...

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 06:30:26 AM »
Could it be that Dr Paul has been nobbled by the "undesirable elements" on his campaign team?

I have been skeptical from the beginning about his 'team'. I think they feared that the spontaneous support for RP would have the supporters run away with the agenda. That hasn't happened as RP has avoided the real issue of government malfeasance, not only as it concerns 9-11 but on many other issues as well. Then again he could be compromised, in which case he could not have won because eventually his supporters will begin to wonder why he isn't attacking the lies. Or he be doing a suicide run for the good of the cause...but not the cause of truth or conservatism.

Perhaps this explains his position on running as an independent...I think he balks at the notion of splitting the Republican vote and hand the Presidency to Queen Hillary.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 07:09:51 AM »
Could someone please explain to me, what the hell we/he/you are/is/are talking about?
I thought that I cornered the market on all things cryptic.

Nah, I never thought that   ;D

I support the Ron Paul R3volution but not because it is his. As Edgar Steele puts it men rise to the occasion. This is the case with Ron Paul. But I'm long of tooth and through five decades I have seen every Republican (and Democrat) president reverse himself on policy after being elected. Look at the debate and reflect deeper on that loaded question about electability. In that moron's mind, someone who daily plays footsies with the higher ups and operatives of both parties, all of whom are opposed to RP and principals and no doubt break out in smiles and chortles whenever Ron Paul speaks or is spoken of, not to mention directives from corporate headquarters, the question is very real. All he is getting in the way of feedback amongst HIS peers is derision and disrespect for RP. They are mobsters remember, lovers of the mob. It should not surprise anyone that he would have asked that question and in the manner he did.

Ron Paul's response was well crafted and served him well but it ignored the real reasons why he is not electable, such as:

The lack of support from the upper hierarchy of the Republican Party who are in no way shape or form Republicans.

The hostility of the MSM, not on principals, but because they are all wage slaves and psychophants.

Vote fraud.

Assassination.

Of those four he can tackle only one safely - vote fraud. In that effort he would have had the most help from the people, especially at the precinct level where all this is happening. How do you think the family that revealed their votes were not counted feels about the lack of follow up from Ron Paul? I should think more than just a little let down. It did them no good to come forth with the truth. They probably sent him money which they could have used themselves to challenge the results. I'm sorry but from where I sit Ron Paul is skirting the edge of betrayal of his supporters like so many Republican candidates and presidents have done before him. This is the unspoken fear in the r3volution.

And in case anyone wants to attack me because I raise these issues let me say this - I support the revolution but not necessarily the r3volution. If this is the way it's going to go...no truth spoken or investigated then I cannot support Ron Paul. It's not his fucking revolution.

Incidently, I was a data administrator for the referendum we had here in Canada back in '93 for my riding out here on the Island. We used paper ballots and the results were posted on a blackboard. The media was everywhere and only barred from sitting in my chair while I ran a Lotus 1-2-3 sheet to count the totals from each of the ballot boxes. So for me, to see all this bullshit involved in counting ballots honestly, or even simply counting ballots, makes me wonder whether there is a brain cell left anywhere in Amerika.

Offline Aberfan

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 07:14:56 PM »
Hi LoneWolf
Nice to be onboard...Was "Troedyrhiw" at LF

Negativity,even when tempered with a little favourableness,only 'waits on' the opposition .So far,it flows rampant through all of your posts (this thread)
Moreover,what ever your concerns and early apprehensions maybe at this time is only embryonic confirmation
to the "greymen " in that they are 'delivering the goods' in the distribution of their agendum..

Proemio, I believe, has it deliberated in a more naturalistic manner,when one considers that showing ones hand at a period when all the "greymen's" campaign managers and their cohorts are waiting for mistakes and feedback information to be taking advantage of.........at a later date

If Dr Paul's team is as honest as he,then they are faced with an enemy,so strange and so unbelievably repelling, that walking the path to the White-House is going to test their ability to comprehend the nature of the beast and that is a function of time and awareness...Call it ....say....."Proemio's Silent Revolution" :-)

Imagine if just 10%(say) of Dr Paul's supporters blogged their very own apprehensiveness as you have here....The roof would fall in quite rapidly..Support will be tested continuously by the "greymen" and when they see some turbulence they then will apply their very own 'Rovian' smearing principles...They need not be assisted by RP's supporters.
Support means nothing without confidence in the supported.

If your kids came home from school with bad grades..would you tell all your friends and neighbours..No,of course you wouldn't..as you know that would hurt your children,both in the neighbourhood and in school.... for THEY KNOW that they must do better in the future.
Reversely....regard Dr Ron Paul as one of your children .

Without malice

Aberfan (WBIC)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »
And in case anyone wants to attack me because I raise these issues let me say this - I support the revolution but not necessarily the r3volution. If this is the way it's going to go...no truth spoken or investigated then I cannot support Ron Paul. It's not his fucking revolution.

To attack, or not to attack, that is the question... of course not.

The last sentence is fundamentally correct, "It's not his fucking revolution". Whether that point is sustainable in the electoral discourse is another matter altogether. In the sense that Paul is running under his name, with his hide in the front line, he is perfectly entitled to run his show any way he sees fit. There are many instances, where I reacted with "ah, shit" to this or that decisions, but the vote fraud reaction is not one of them - not yet.

There is no doubt that many supporters and actual voters felt betrayed, or at least disappointed by the lack of apparent combativety. Rivero for example, made some remark about maybe being in cahoots with the establishment, or at least fearful of seeing the system collaps totally. Did that consideration played any role in the decision? I hope not, because the system guarantees the INelectability if left to stand.

The reasons I support the decision to "go long" at the detriment of a short term loss of face, is at least two fold; make that three.

One: there is no way of knowing how careful and well executed the fraud was, and at what stage it occurred. It must be anticipated that a recount will not show any smoking gun type of evidence. But that's the weight of evidence needed to make the necessary splash AT THIS STAGE. The concerted smear/ridicule effort of the MSM can easily be imagined if the necessarily incomplete recount 'only' yields a few tents of a percent difference and no difference in the standing. Yes, I agree, morally every vote must count, and that there is no credible excuse for not having it so, but unfortunately, size matters, as they say.

Two: conveniently or not, a total recount was organized before the decision was published. (He could have wiggled "I was evaluating/consulting, when the recount announcement was made, therefore bla bla..."). That recount will generate at least some doubts about the integrity of the (s)election process, without exposing Ron to manufactured ridicule.

Three: there is ample time to build a powerful case of vote fraud that encompasses much more than just ballots and the counting of them. The whole damned system is rigged. From carefully adjusted electoral laws to favor the establishment candidate, to poll manipulation, to media blackout. Presenting Fred as 4th in Michigan and leaving Paul off the candidate list in the NYT and elsewhere, are pieces of evidence accumulating since NH. Sending out false caucus locations in Nevada is another. There will be NO paper to recount in SC at all, etc. After Super-Tuesday the list should be long enough to make some really big stink that should have some resonance with everyone but the most dense.

The way I see this play out since the beginning, is that events (economy, war, etc.) will come to Paul in a way that he will stand separate and distinct from everyone else. He will have to run as an independent, because there is no way that the one party soviet will ever allow him into any convention hall. The "system" knows that and has Bloomberg at increased readiness, because so far, the usual treatments show no signs of making Paul go away. Him jumping at the first occasion with a recount, would have provided on hell of an opportunity. A slow buil-up to a more potent critical mass has the added advantage of leaving the dark-agers with less time to react. By the time they have found the correct, approved and tested response in "the books" - if at all - the battle will be over...

Ron Paul will run as an independent, if the revolution demands it - he made that pretty clear.

Bottom line, from where I'm sitting, I like what I see in general terms.
If I'm shown wrong in ten months, you'll have me sob all over these boards - endlessly... ;D

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 10:38:42 PM »
Well so far it's been the "long position" and very little of the "short". Perhaps patience is not my virtue (how old does one have to be get?) so from my view it's time for a little more "ooomph". Tactically it pays to use an aggressive attack to forestall the enemy.

Time will tell.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 10:41:40 PM »
Negativity,even when tempered with a little favourableness,only 'waits on' the opposition .So far,it flows rampant through all of your posts (this thread)

This is not about emotions or opinion but about truth and its place in political strategy. I'm saying there are far more people out there aware of the truth. One of the truth issues is vote fraud. So let's deal with it.

I might also point out that my source for my post was Edgar Steele. You might want to speak to that.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 02:26:20 AM »
Perhaps this explains his position on running as an independent...I think he balks at the notion of splitting the Republican vote and hand the Presidency to Queen Hillary
I think running as an independent for the Presidency would be a mistake. In the USA as in the UK, independent third parties don't really get anywhere. I think that the best independent run at the Presidency was Governor Wallace, wasn't it? And that was some time ago.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 06:35:59 AM »
I think running as an independent for the Presidency would be a mistake. ...

There is a huge difference between declaring as an independent and being forced to run as an independent by the corrupt system and a few million already heavily invested stakeholders, at some point down the road.

This was my raw reaction on January 11, 2007 to the possibility of a run:
2008 - the timing could not be better.

As independent he may even have a better chance, except for funding, media access and such.

This is a real possibility in the current atmosphere, if somehow vote-fraud can be neutralized.

The usual trashing and smearing could actally help this time.

Cool in any case...

What the 'cryptic' stuff meant - 23 months before election - goes something like this:

At that time, only the sleepy public and the 'experts' were still unaware of the coming financial meltdown, and the sobering effect that will have. Even now, we are only at the beginning of that doozy. There is no response available to the banksters, except to engineer some minor delays. Yes, the meltdown was in the plans - it's the usual last act of the usury cycle - but the ducks were not yet quite lined up or fell over (mostly Russia). It's not going as planned.

At the time, I expected - wrongly - that by September 2007, the Iraqis would kick out the 'coalition'. Wrong, because if I could figure that out, so could the war-mongers, hence the timely "surge". But that only delays the inevitable to when the surge has run its course. The Iraqis are not stupid, they can afford to play dead for a few months. Unless the war-party finds a way to keep the surge going beyond what resources allows, the shit will hit the fan in a most timely manner.

The dark-agers are past the point of no return. As usual, they got giddy to early. Their only option now is the old standby - world war - but nobody of significance wants to play. Still, they have to keep pushing ever more overtly or be ever more naked.

These factors and more, make it imperative to accelerate the institution of a police state, since the sleepy public can't help but be shaken out of slumber by one ore the other. More awake proles, more shenanigans. More shenanigans, more awake proles. We all know that it's just a question of critical mass for when the pretense of liberty can no longer be maintained - we're getting there.

That, about the timing bit.
It's also crucially important for Ron Paul to be around in the fall of 2008.
Everything in between is just prelude (proemio in Italian ;-)

On the independent part: From the perspective of the dark-agers, it doesn't matter who among the pre-approved candidates wins, tho they do have preferences. Starting a run as an independent goes nowhere from day one. There are I think over one thousand candidates registered, but unless there is a D or R, who could tell. The system is carefully designed to maintain the two party illusion. Judo is the only effective approach; use the muscle of the opponent against him. Force him to make the strenuous moves and 'leverage' the momentum. The longer Paul - the only candidate representing the supposed platform - can do this, the more obvious the farce will become when they finally make their final run at him - he'll just step elegantly out of the way and let them crash.

It's again all about timing. Getting Paul to declare as an independent now would be perfect - for them - hence the question/suggestion in every debate/interview, oodles of phony expert-blogs 'recommending' it, and tons of super-supporters 'begging'. Sometimes, the arguments get very compelling and gain some traction. That's when everything depends on Paul to stick to his guns, criticism be damned. I'm sure that these moments are rougher than any MSM whore, party hack, or even the ugly system itself, could create.

People tend to forget (or don't know) that the good doctor is tough as nails, and knows the game probably better than anyone of us. He did after all defeat his own party running against him - twice. Once they run an in-party opponent with all the machine's support, and once they even supported the democrat. By all accounts, he did it the same excruciatingly patient way - the only way.

Considering the stakes, the disgusting opponent and the odds, this thing is going splendidly. Everyone on the side of enlightenment is doing just great. The moments of doubt and questions are normal - I have them as well. Last weekend for example. By Monday night it was worry for nothing. This thing is unbelievably resilient and powerful.

Leaderless Resistance is tricky that way - you can't measure its depth...

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 06:55:44 AM »
Well so far it's been the "long position" and very little of the "short". Perhaps patience is not my virtue (how old does one have to be get?) so from my view it's time for a little more "ooomph". Tactically it pays to use an aggressive attack to forestall the enemy.

Time will tell.

Yep, time will tell.

Patience has probably more to do with temperament than age. In the worst case, age simply provides an extra excuse for lack of it (temperament).

But I have to ask; does it strategically make sense to aggressively attack an opponent while he still has tactical advantage, or does it make more sense to plant an 'IED' here and there to make him insecure first, IF you have the luxury of time? Also, you can't forestall someone sitting in a mighty fortress; they see you come. You either need to draw them out or starve them out, no?

Believe me, we're all impatient - the older the more so - if that makes any sense...

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 10:41:09 AM »
But I have to ask; does it strategically make sense to aggressively attack an opponent while he still has tactical advantage, or does it make more sense to plant an 'IED' here and there to make him insecure first, IF you have the luxury of time?

Ah, but you see my dear friend, RP would not be attacking his opponents, at least not directly. A recount seeks remedy from the system that is responsible for a fair and accurate count of our ballots. That does not constitute an attack on Hillary, or Guliano, etc... but a questioning (attack?) of the integrity of that system.

Those dependent on vote fraud to win will undoubtedly try and characterize an attack on the system as a "how dare you question the integrity of the government' style argument. We both know how that works. Same argument they use to quash criticism of the Iraq/Ahfgan wars...shut up and support our troops, never mind the treason at the top that placed them in harm's way in the first place.

Ron Paul is verging on a fundamental betrayal of not only his supporters, but of truth, honesty and integrity, not that any of those things matter much anymore. My radar is up.

From the perspective of leaderless resistance, predicated in great part on the notion of non-compliance and denying consent to forcible contracts and coercion of all kinds the only logical step to take is to not vote and deny sanction to corruption. A boycott of the electoral system is the only logical recourse available. If the votes are not being counted anyway, why bother?

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 03:50:48 PM »
Even the Europeans see through the vote fraud:

European press: It wasn't a miracle - Hillary won via a rigged vote

by Michael Carmichael

Global Research, January 14, 2008
Planetary Movement

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

The mainstream Italian media are reporting both the rigging of the New Hampshire primary for Senator Hillary Clinton and the official demands for a swift, accurate and impartial recount. In an article written by Marcello Foa, one of Europe's most respected journalists, it appears that vote tallies for all Democratic candidates as well as Republicans were reduced by Diebold vote-counting machines.

In an analysis of the hand-counted ballots, the influential Milanese newspaper - Il Giornale, reports that all Democratic candidates except Senator Hillary Clinton made gains when the New Hampshire ballots were manually tabulated, while Senator Clinton made inexplicably large gains where ballots were tabulated by computerized scanners.

According to the report, Ron Paul should have finished third in the Republican primary rather than fifth. Thus, it would appear that both Barack Obama and Ron Paul were the primary targets of vote-rigging operations in New Hampshire.

Il Giornale cites the Princeton study that alerted public attention to the vulnerability of computerized voting machines used throughout America to deliberate vote-tampering and election-rigging via manipulation of the memory cards.

The state of New Hampshire is equipped with computerized tabulation machines manufactured by Diebold, devices that have received a massive amount of negative publicity after the public awareness of vote-rigging surged dramatically following the presidential election scandal of 2000.

In previous statements, former President Jimmy Carter - who has a global reputation as one of the foremost authorities on election procedures - has frequently pointed out that the United States of America does not meet international criteria for electoral security.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »
Ron Paul is verging on a fundamental betrayal of not only his supporters, but of truth, honesty and integrity, not that any of those things matter much anymore. My radar is up.

Let me assure you, so is mine.

Our difference probably only depends on what the meaning of "verging" is ;)
My heart leans one way and the brain in the other - not ideal.

From the perspective of leaderless resistance, predicated in great part on the notion of non-compliance and denying consent to forcible contracts and coercion of all kinds the only logical step to take is to not vote and deny sanction to corruption. A boycott of the electoral system is the only logical recourse available. If the votes are not being counted anyway, why bother?

Something like that is what it will probably come down to. It's not called a revolution for nothing.

Even the Europeans see through the vote fraud:

Nice of those Europeans to be concerned. They would do even better if they looked also around in their own play pen. Did I ever mention the beauty of what happened on the way to the last Swiss parliamentary election? Don't remember. Anyhow, it's the perfect place to mention it.

Switzerland uses optical scanners to count votes in most places (like NH, but I'm not sure they use Diebold. Probably, considering who introduced the 'improvement'). The day after the election, there was a news item on Swiss Internet Media where the small, semi-governmental institute running the official polling (yes,official. it's Switzerland) was bragging about their 'science'. The overall predictions were accurate to within less than 1% of the outcome, with numerous places being within less than 0.01% of the published result (the votes were spread over 8 to maybe 30 parties in some places). I was lucky to see the article just after it was published. I immediately alerted some people, including in Switzerland. When I reloaded the page, perhaps 15-20  minutes later, the article was gone - never happened. Not surprising, because that accuracy is impossible - as someone must have pointed out - unless the outcome was already known before voting started. Ah yes, they also use a central, electronically connected computer to compile the votes. Very hi-tech, you know...

The same crap is going on everywhere in the FreeWorld®, including the home of William Tell, Leaderless Resistance Expert extraordinaire.

Which just reminded me. After more than 700 years as national hero - sort of Founding Father - certain 'academics' decided that Tell never existed. The finding is largely based on the assertion that it was the drama by Schiller that created the myth, despite the numerous monuments and documents preceeding that opera by hundreds of years. The new truth is now part of the school curriculum, for the moment as in disputed. How convenient...

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 02:48:53 AM »
I can relate to Mr. Steele`s sentiments of the nickel rant. In fact, I agree. I too am disappointed in Dr. Paul`s statements: `I am convinced that vote fraud played no role in this result. ... My campaign staff and I have analyzed the numbers in New Hampshire and I have reached the conclusion that it was the high turnout -- not vote fraud or counting errors -- that left us with eight percent of the vote.` Why would he say such a thing? From the 2000 elections, vote fraud was prevalent. Even in the 1984 elections, the media had declared Reagan the winner while the polls were still open on the east coast.  The 1984 election was the pivotal point in the media`s role. They are not allowed to declare the winner until the very end. They can, however, still develop the voter mentality as they did this past weekend in the `Ballot Bowl` by covering the polling with audio while the video of the NV results were stuck on the bottom of the screen `“ even through commercials. Dr. Paul knows the history of vote fraud (he didn`t deny its existence) as well as the established media`s hand in developing the mentality of voters. So, why didn`t he feel the need to rock the boat? So much can be said. The short answer is that it is a catch 22. Dr. Paul`s entire goal of becoming President is a catch 22.

How does one change the system before one has the power to implement that change? Having run as a Libertarian, Dr. Paul got no where. Running within the GOP is the next (and maybe last) attempt to fulfill the goal. The League of Nations was able to change the course of our entire foreign policy within our nation under the guise of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Zionists also came to our country and worked against the grain under their enemy`s banner, our banner. Although Dr. Paul is not subverting the GOP in disguise, he is showing them that they`ve lost their way, and he`s doing it with common sense `“ not some rhetoric we often hear from alternative talk radio, or read on some alternative news site. He`s been doing great in giving the right amount of medicine to the sick GOP every chance he gets. Like a child fighting the taste and spitting out the medicine, the GOP and all their talking heads is fighting Dr. Paul`s common sense. Now is not the time to lose hope. Although the established media didn`t do a very good job in highlighting it, he came in 2nd in NV!

So far, Ron Paul has skirted around the hot flesh eating irons of the Sean Hannities of the world, and what a disrespectful little twerp shit for brains Hannity was in interviewing Dr. Paul after one of the debates. Dr. Paul did a remarkable job in putting Hannity in his place after he tried to put words in his mouth. The establishment as a whole fears Dr. Paul`s common sense. Glen Beck once called him/his ideology/and supporters `terrorists` because he/it/them (us) goes against the very grains of the system. So, why didn`t Dr. Paul push for a recount in NH? McCain even reported concern about the electronic voting machines in SC. I think Dr. Paul has a different strategy than the Steele`s of the world. Had Dr. Paul called for a recount in NH, do we honestly would have thought it stop there? No, but let`s examine NH`s process.

There can be no real election without paper ballots `“ period. Diebold is a private company. Their electronic machines have memory cards in them that aren`t tracked by the Secretary of State (William Gardner) or his office. It`s possible that the cards were tampered with, but since there is no checks and balances outside the private company in the process, there can be found no proof and the burden of proof rests on whom? You guessed it. Therefore, it would not have been very strategic for Dr. Paul to demand a recount, because the private company would have provided the public with the same numbers to bolster their (laughable) integrity. Federal law mandates that all materials from elections be preserved for 22 months thereafter. If the memory cards were wiped then the LHS Associates, who hired a narcotics trafficker to a high-level executive position, could be faced with criminal charges. It is unlikely that they will find themselves in court because it would take an awful lot of effort, money, and people to determine the necessary evidence for such fraud and perhaps will take a lot longer than 22 months, depending on the weight of the matter. Dr. Paul, McCain, and the rest of the candidates are not going to get wrapped up in this mess. 22 months `“ Catch 22. Hmm, who put that one there?

For those of you who watch (U.S.) football, ever wondered why time outs are called right before the ball is snapped for a field goal? They call this time out to break the concentration of the kicker. Calling time out before the ball is snapped gives the kicker a chance to get cold since he warmed up right before going out on the field. During the time out, the kicker stands on the field in the cold/heat, watching and listening to the crowd, getting nervous, etc. Most of the time, the kickers miss the field goal, depending on the intensity of the tension and the weight on his shoulders. This was done in last night's game by the Packers against the Giants. The Giants missed. Strategy is the necessary tork in the monkey wrench. Stay the course. Dr. Paul is.  Sooner or later, the establishment will MISS that field goal. In the meantime, don`t lose hope just because Steele and a couple of other well-known people with websites did. The revolution isn`t dead ... yet.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »
Did you read the story that paypal blocked Paul's or a Paul support group's fund transfer to do a recount action?  I scanned the story and saw the reason paypal blocked the transfer cause the money came from "muslim."  Maybe terrorists!  :o

Google for this if you are interested.

My personal opinion is that one of the gangs "got to" Paul with a threat.  He has a larger family as I recall.

He dissed Stormfront. He dissed libertydollar.  He supports the Elder's gold standard. Now I hear hear turned on 911 investigators. 

"The only problem now is the Rep Party has lost its way."  ::)

What will he drop next? His position on foreign aid?

If he is not an false op agent then I suspect he was threatened. imo

Offline Pooch

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 07:39:18 AM »
The revolution isn`t dead ... yet.

I don't think it will ever die, even if RP loses. This is not about the man, but the movement. This is not the time to get discouraged. It is the time to push even harder. And if we don't win in November, then we can find another way to do it. This is just the peaceful part of the Revolution. It can get ugly you know, just as it did in the 1700's.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:54:19 PM by Pooch »

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »
. This is not about the man, but the movement. This is not the time to get discouraged. It is the time to push even harder. And if we don't win in November, then we can find another way to do it.

Good point.

But I thought Bush II was the movement against the Clinton/Gore/Kerry cabal.

Boy was I fooled. Same gang just different capos. 

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 10:21:26 AM »
I don't think it will ever die, even if RP loses. This is not about the man, but the movement.

And for which reason I am not discouraged actually. No doubt others will come along speaking for the 'truth movement' when their goal is the antithesis of truth. I won't go as far as to say the Dr. Paul is one such as obviously he himself has been surprised by the support that has come his way. I do think that his caution is a reflection of a paradigm staged by the media and that he needs to get beyond that and tap into the new (old?) awareness that is sweeping through America and the world.

In spite of all the media propaganda (backed up by their 'scientific polls') I strongly believe that there are for more people out there well aware of what the psychopaths are up to. I've been studying 'conspiracy theory' for years and the world has indeed changed it's perspective in spite of media, political and legal manipulation. No longer do people look at me funny when I open my mouth and pull the bottom card out of some paradigm pyramid they've built on falsehoods.

No, I'm not the least bit discouraged but I can't really be optimistic on the short term view. I expect that the shit really has to meet the fan before a universal wakeup occurs. I should also add that perhaps my criticism of RP is really not my right as true change will never happen as long as we expect more of our 'leaders' than we do of ourselves. We need to change! We need to start living according to the principles we espouse. Live honestly and deal with all we meet with fairness, humility and kindness. Each of us must be a light to those lost in the dark and as a buttress against those who go along merely to get along.