Author Topic: CIA Muslim Boogeymen vs. The Elders Mossad  (Read 4516 times)

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: BlackJade's CIA Muslim Boogeymen vs. The Elders Mossad
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2008, 02:04:26 PM »
Yes - camouflage for a monstrous deception who's consequences are all too real.

A "monstrous deception" to do what? Establish a Noahide-based theocracy? 17 years after this "Education Day" became the "law of the land," do you see teachers stoned for idolatry and students arrested for blasphemy?

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 05:26:38 PM »
A "monstrous deception" to do what? Establish a Noahide-based theocracy? 17 years after this "Education Day" became the "law of the land," do you see teachers stoned for idolatry and students arrested for blasphemy?

Like I pointed out x-times before, establishing Nohaide Law in America and world-wide IS official policy of the United States of America. It's not simply the policy of one or the other administration, but the official policy of the US government, REQUIRED BY LAW. 17 years or 17,000 years have bugger all to do with that fact. Stuff takes time; insane stuff can take for ever. Your repeated focus on the "17 years" is as much a smoke screen as "Education Day" is for the law in the Congressional Record itself - camouflage, a red herring, or simply typical.

Any idiot - once made aware of the deception - can see the law's creeping implementation. It's precisely Public Law No: 102-14, that explains how dancing Mossad agents in Arab dress, filming 911, get simply sent 'home', and why whole countries get turned into killing fields, starting precisely on purim - with special emphasis on inconvenient archeological sites being bombed to rubble, then bombed to dust, and bombed some more for good measure.

There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of examples to be found, where the law is applied differently, depending on the relative 'standing' in the Noahide order of the protagonists, approaching the 'principles' of Noahide law. It's also how some local judgement in a NY court gets enforced by the US government over foreign nationals and even nations, where under treaty and international law, the NY court has no jurisdiction.

BTW, teachers do get their livelyhood terminated for "wrongthink", and students do get arrested for wearing 'wrong' teashirts or 'shocking' stickers on their laptops, etc. Granted, there is no overt head chopping - - - yet...

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
Like I pointed out x-times before, establishing Nohaide Law in America and world-wide IS official policy of the United States of America. It's not simply the policy of one or the other administration, but the official policy of the US government, REQUIRED BY LAW. 17 years or 17,000 years have bugger all to do with that fact. Stuff takes time; insane stuff can take for ever. Your repeated focus on the "17 years" is as much a smoke screen as "Education Day" is for the law in the Congressional Record itself - camouflage, a red herring, or simply typical.

Any idiot - once made aware of the deception - can see the law's creeping implementation. It's precisely Public Law No: 102-14, that explains how dancing Mossad agents in Arab dress, filming 911, get simply sent 'home', and why whole countries get turned into killing fields, starting precisely on purim - with special emphasis on inconvenient archeological sites being bombed to rubble, then bombed to dust, and bombed some more for good measure.

There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of examples to be found, where the law is applied differently, depending on the relative 'standing' in the Noahide order of the protagonists, approaching the 'principles' of Noahide law. It's also how some local judgement in a NY court gets enforced by the US government over foreign nationals and even nations, where under treaty and international law, the NY court has no jurisdiction.

BTW, teachers do get their livelyhood terminated for "wrongthink", and students do get arrested for wearing 'wrong' teashirts or 'shocking' stickers on their laptops, etc. Granted, there is no overt head chopping - - - yet...

Come on. It has been 17 years, and we are no closer to Nohaide Law. When was the last time you heard of a teacher or a student dragged out of their classroom and charged with "blasphemy" or "idolatry" and executed if found guilty? 17 years is not a "smoke screen." It's reality.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »
Come on. It has been 17 years, and we are no closer to Nohaide Law. When was the last time you heard of a teacher or a student dragged out of their classroom and charged with "blasphemy" or "idolatry" and executed if found guilty? 17 years is not a "smoke screen." It's reality.

I'll have to beg NOLAJBS to change this thread over to a public viewable board... ;D

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 08:21:43 PM »
I'll have to beg NOLAJBS to change this thread over to a public viewable board... ;D

That's fine with me. I didn't know that this was not "viewable" to the public. I assume that everything that I post here is viewable to the public.