Author Topic: CIA Muslim Boogeymen vs. The Elders Mossad  (Read 4517 times)

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
CIA Muslim Boogeymen vs. The Elders Mossad
« on: January 12, 2008, 10:10:01 PM »
Protocols of the Elders of Zion.  Mossad is the assassination arm of the crime state of gangster Israel.

Continued from another thread.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:44:10 PM by bpocatch »

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: BlackJade's CIA Muslim Boogeymen vs. The Elders Mossad
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 10:35:52 PM »
From one of her classic verbose ... what shall we call them  ??? ... how about stylings, I plucked this gem:

Al Qaeda operates like other Mafia structures and is the brainchild of US intelligence agencies ...

and I replied:

How do you know this?

Facts show the opposite. 

Al Qaeda is boogeyman created by the crime state Israel.

"US intelligence agencies" exposed Israel puppet Bush/Cheney as lying about Iraqs nukes.  See Plame and the yellowcake affair.

"US intelligence agencies" have exposed the Bush lie of Iran nukes.

"US intelligence agencies" have revealed that Israelis supplied Iran nukes.

No Muslim state has profited from "Al Queda."

Israel profits whenever its enemy is associated with "Al Queda."

Your linking Al Queda is a page from the Protocols - destroy the goyim's faith in self management

To which my friend and head copywriter for both Neocons R Us and Everyone Loves Israel replied:

I.
It is intriguing that you would deny that Al Qaeda has a "Mafia structure" and that Al Qaeda is "the brainchild of US intelligence agencies."  I know this because this is just a matter of historical fact. The Bin Laden network was not "created" by Israel. The "facts show" that the Bin Laden network came from the CIA's "mujahideen" operations, a creation of US intelligence agencies and US strategists, such as "Mr. Grand Chessboard" himself Zbigniew Brzezinski. There are plenty of reasons why Bush chose Gates to be his Secretary of Defense. As former CIA director, Robert Gates wrote in "his memoirs [From the Shadows], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention." This was confirmed by National Security advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, who said that President Carter authorized US covert aid to the "mujahideen" in July 1979, in order to "induce a Soviet military intervention" of Afghanistan. According to Janes, Israel and other nations contributed to these "mujahideen" operations, but this "mujahideen" operation was created and directed  by the US:

II.
"The genesis of the policy came to a head following the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, when President Jimmy Carter set up a team headed by National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski to employ its ‘death by a thousands cuts’ policy on the tottering Soviet empire, especially the oil- and mineral-rich Central Asian Republics then ruled by Moscow....

III.
 The US-led ‘proxy war’ model was based on the premise that Islamists made good anti-Communist allies. The plan was diabolically simple: to hire, train and control motivated Islamic mercenaries. The trainers were mainly from Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) agency, who learnt their craft from American Green Beret commandos and Navy SEALS in various US training establishments....

IV
 The entire anti-Soviet operation, headed by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and held together on the ground by the ISI, was supported by generous donations from the US State Department, Western governments, Saudi Arabia and a handful of commando experts from the UK Special Air Service (SAS), while surveillance training, communication and first aid help came from France.

V.
Israel provided weapons like rifles, tanks and even artillery pieces, captured during its many wars with the Arab states, while Sudan and Algeria contributed committed mujahideen and religious motivation. The entire operation was, inexplicably but amusingly, christened the Safari Club....
Osama bin Laden was one of many US beneficiaries in its war against Moscow. He spent years in the mid-1980s travelling widely to raise funds and recruit thousands of Muslim youths to fight the Soviets....
In 1988, with US knowledge, Bin Laden created Al Qaeda (The Base): a conglomerate of quasi-independent Islamic terrorist cells in countries spread across at least 26 countries...."

VI
Robin Cook wasn't exactly giving away any state secrets with this statement on the "base":
"Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

VII.
Robin Cook probably didn't mention that the CIA has continued to use this "database" in the Balkans, because as British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook himself was in "frequent contact" with the Kosovo Liberation Army.  The KLA was trained by British Special Forces (SAS), the CIA, and German BND. "Bin Laden's Al Qa'ida" also "sent units to fight in Kosovo" joining the KLA.

VIII
What I said about Al Qaeda is not a "page from the Protocols - destroy the goyim's faith in self management."  What I said here is just historical fact. So live with it.

IX
In case you didn't notice, "US intelligence agencies" were spreading those lies about Saddam's WMD. Remember CIA director Tenet's slam dunk on Saddam Hussein's WMD? Tenet later admitted that his "slam dunk" statement did not refer to Saddam having WND, but that it would be a "slam dunk" "to build a public case for war, given that Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein had used chemical weapons and had performed nuclear-weapons research in the past."

X
As to Iran, "US intelligence agencies" were spreading disinformation about Iran's nuclear arms program, and more recently they admitted that Iran stopped their nuclear weapons program in 2003. It does make sense that Iran would stop their nuclear arms program in 2003, when Iran's archenemy Saddam Hussein was gone. These "leaks" about Pentagon plans for a US attack on Iran, just don't square with the facts. The administration hopes to make it through January 2009 without an Iran-gate. Bush and his administration will do anything to avoid this issue: How the Bush Administration and the Neocons got into bed with Iran's agents in Iraq. The Bush administration also assumes that they can avoid an Iran-gate scandal because nobody will notice that  Iran is building oil pipelines in a country under US military occupation and that Iran has become US-occupied Iraq's "number one trade partner in the years since the U.S. invasion."

XI
Israel is not the only state or group in this world, who profits from Al Qaeda. You said: "No Muslim state has profited from "Al Queda." Do you consider Saudi Arabia to be a "Muslim state"? I already mentioned earlier on this thread that the Bushes and the Saudi Binladen Group are business partners in the Carlyle Group. Bin Laden Family Could Profit From a Jump In Defense Spending Due to Ties to U.S. Bank  Also Among Carlyle's "most eager investors is Prince Bandar, Saudi ambassador to Washington and his father Prince Sultan, the kingdom's defence minister." When Frank Carlucci was chairman of Carlyle, he met with Pentagon officials and said: "We as Americans...have to recognise that terrorism is more or less a permanent situation." On 9-11, when "Al-Qaeda's planes slammed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the Carlyle Group hosted a conference at a Washington hotel. Among the guests of honour was a valued investor: Shafig bin Laden, brother to Osama."

1. As to "Al Qaeda operates like other Mafia structures and is the brainchild of US intelligence agencies"

You have restated the same claim with filler about US vs USSR in Afghanistan. This is essentially I through VII.  You say they are facts. Who are you? Where you there?  But you give know supporting evidence.

For example who is your source? I want photos. And audio tapes transcripts.  Otherwise it is hearsay.

"In 1988, with US knowledge, Bin Laden created Al Qaeda (The Base): a conglomerate of quasi-independent Islamic terrorist cells in countries spread across at least 26 countries...."

2. VIII
What I said about Al Qaeda is not a "page from the Protocols - destroy the goyim's faith in self management."  What I said here is just historical fact. So live with it.

Yes this is my opinion.

By the way historical fact is redundant. All facts are historical.  Although I suppose for Team Zion there is a the concept of future facts.  Ie BS you want to feed the goyim.

And no you have no "said" any facts. You believe the CIA gave money to some muzzies to fight the USSR in Afghanistan.  You saw some movies on the Zionist TV.  You were not there.  You have no facts

Back to VIII.  Hollywood and the media for decades have been demonizing the CIA. All one like you had to do is say CIA and soccer moms and Joe Sixpack stop thinking and nod. Uh huh I remember that Robert Redford film.  Well I am not fooled. Live with that.

More later.

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 05:03:23 AM »
From one of her classic verbose ... what shall we call them  ??? ... how about stylings, I plucked this gem:

and I replied:

To which my friend and head copywriter for both Neocons R Us and Everyone Loves Israel replied:

I.
1. As to "Al Qaeda operates like other Mafia structures and is the brainchild of US intelligence agencies"

You have restated the same claim with filler about US vs USSR in Afghanistan. This is essentially I through VII.  You say they are facts. Who are you? Where you there?  But you give know supporting evidence.

For example who is your source? I want photos. And audio tapes transcripts.  Otherwise it is hearsay.

"In 1988, with US knowledge, Bin Laden created Al Qaeda (The Base): a conglomerate of quasi-independent Islamic terrorist cells in countries spread across at least 26 countries...."

2. VIII

Yes this is my opinion.

By the way historical fact is redundant. All facts are historical.  Although I suppose for Team Zion there is a the concept of future facts.  Ie BS you want to feed the goyim.

And no you have no "said" any facts. You believe the CIA gave money to some muzzies to fight the USSR in Afghanistan.  You saw some movies on the Zionist TV.  You were not there.  You have no facts

Back to VIII.  Hollywood and the media for decades have been demonizing the CIA. All one like you had to do is say CIA and soccer moms and ` Sixpack stop thinking and nod. Uh huh I remember that Robert Redford film.  Well I am not fooled. Live with that.

More later.

You started another thread just to respond to this post?  I did not use a "Robert Redford film" or any other Hollywood movie as a source of information for the facts that I presented on the CIA in Afghanistan. Nobody has to "demonize" the CIA. They "demonize" themselves with their own actions, such as murder, torture, and other criminal activity. So now you say that "Hollywood and the media for decades have been demonizing the CIA"? That's unbelievable, with Operation Mockingbird, with CIA employees masquerading as journalists  and Radio Free Europe & Radio Liberty as CIA conduits. But you still are not satisfied with the media spin on the CIA and you claim that the media has been "demonizing" the CIA. Hollywood produces films like Charlie Wilson's War, which makes "Charlie" and the CIA look like heroes for bankrolling and arming those "mujahideen freedom fighters." The historical truth about Carter's National Security Advisor Zbignew Brzezinski scheming to "induce a Soviet military intervention," how the THE CIA AND HEROIN FINANCED THE MUJAHEDEEN, and the CIA's "valuable asset" Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman don't seem to fit into the Hollywood version of history.

I was not in Afghanistan, when the CIA was bankrolling the "jihadists" through Pakistan's ISI, the BCCI, or other covert channels. I did not witness these transactions first-hand. I gave you the links to my sources. I don't have access to classified information and I have no audio tapes and no photos of these transactions. You said: "I want photos. And audio tapes transcripts.  Otherwise it is hearsay." Do you apply this same standard to your own posts? You said: "Protocols of the Elders of Zion.  Mossad is the assassination arm of the crime state of gangster Israel." Did you witness a Mossad assassination first hand? Do you have "audio tapes" and "photos" of a Mossad assassination? If you don't, do you call your statement "hearsay"? Or do you have one standard for your own posts and another for everybody else's posts?

As to "To which my friend and head copywriter for both Neocons R Us and Everyone Loves Israel replied,"  in case you haven't noticed, the Neocons were in total support of US aid to the CIA's "holy warriors."
"A longtime associate of key hardliners and neoconservatives within the Republican Party, Khalilzad's membership in the U.S. foreign policy elite dates back to the early 1980s, when he was recruited by Paul Wolfowitz to serve on the Reagan administration's State Department policy planning staff. According to author James Mann, Khalilzad was one of a handful of staffers brought on by Wolfowitz to serve on his staff at this time who would go on to form, `over the following two decades, the heart of a new neoconservative network within the foreign policy bureaucracy.` Other members of Wolfowitz's staff at the time included I. Lewis Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney who was indicted for allegedly giving false testimony to the special prosecutor.......
Khalilzad joined the Reagan administration after a teaching stint at Columbia University and a one-year fellowship with the State Department sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations. Khalilzad directed the U.S. effort to provide military, logistical, and humanitarian support to the mujahideen resistance to the Soviet occupation and successfully advocated that these fundamentalist `freedom fighters` receive heat-seeking Stinger missiles`”a couple of hundred of which remained in the hands of the Islamist militants and associated warlords after the Soviet Union left Afghanistan."

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 05:51:07 AM »
You have at least two significant factors going against your world renowned pretzels:
Qui bono and "walks like a duck..."

The CIA you like to depict as the central culprit in everything pointing towards our cuddly friends, is an offshoot of the OSS, which was about as kosher as it gets. Was the CIA involved with creating Al Qaeda? You bet. Was the CIA the top dog? Of course not. By all accounts, the CIA is today less of a Tribe's flunky than it ever was, except perhaps for a short period in the 50s. The 'cunning' MO of the Al Qaeda setup is of course much, much older than the US itself, and verily reeks of chicken poop.

I stopped reading your pretzels years ago - after about the third - when noting what jumps at the reader by its glaring absence. Any reader that isn't born yesterday, that is... "Look at my 50 'credible' circular sources, and don't look at the shadows slithering in the dark." That one is about as old as the false, murderous enemy schtick itself...

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: CIA Muslim Boogeymen vs. The Elders Mossad
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 07:21:50 AM »
You started another thread just to respond to this post?

Yes, it is quite obvious to me.  How can I make it clearer?

If you are trying to ridicule well may I introduce you to the concept of organization.  Grouping similar things for a purpose.  The other thread was about liberty forum's down time. This is about your recurring theme of your CIA Muslim Boogeymen theory and my skeptiscm of it. Free flowing discussion has its merit but organizating and focusing arguments has also has its merits imo.

As to merit I enjoy wading through your rambling hit pieces on Muslims and the CIA because:

you make statements that indicate you have access or are being fed incredible in depth knowledge of the history and operations of a supposedly secret group and highly classified government plans and operations

your general theory is accepted by 99% of the media and I guess 80 to 99% of college educated Americans.

your general theory has led to the destruction of at least two countries now, three if you include Somalis, genocide, pain and suffering, a trillion dollar annual defense budget, a billion dollar a day spending in Iraq, near WWIII, near nuclear Holocaust...  all for some mysterious barefooted guys in robes who live and arm themselves with absolutely no money paper trail.

Should we talk about American idol instead?

I did not use a "Robert Redford film" or any other Hollywood movie as a source of information for the facts that I presented on the CIA in Afghanistan.

I did not say you did.  Robert Redford films and their ilk brainwash the goyim to your theory.

Nobody has to "demonize" the CIA. They "demonize" themselves with their own actions, such as murder, torture, and other criminal activity.

You apparently do.  You have shown no proof of your claims that would stand in a criminal court.  That it exists in your mind or a some unknown journalist writes a claim does not make something a fact.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:44:42 PM by bpocatch »

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 03:06:20 PM »
You started another thread just to respond to this post?

Yes, it is quite obvious to me.  How can I make it clearer?

If you are trying to ridicule well may I introduce you to the concept of organization.  Grouping similar things for a purpose.  The other thread was about liberty forum's down time. This is about your recurring theme of your CIA Muslim Boogeymen theory and my skeptiscm of it. Free flowing discussion has its merit but organizating and focusing arguments has also has its merits imo.

I know that you did start another thread. I just find it rather curious that you would make the topic of this new thread "BlackJade's CIA Muslim Boogeymen vs. The Elders Mossad." This gets the focus on the poster instead of the issue.
As to merit I enjoy wading through your rambling hit pieces on Muslims and the CIA because:

you make statements that indicate you have access or are being fed incredible in depth knowledge of the history and operations of a supposedly secret group and highly classified government plans and operations
I already told you that I only have access to information in the public domain. All of my sources are public records and press reports. There is nothing secret about any of this. If you would go to the links that I provided, this would be obvious.
your general theory is accepted by 99% of the media and I guess 80 to 99% of college educated Americans.
You really expect anyone to believe that 99% of the media talks about Al Qaeda as CIA "assets" and the Alkifah Refugee Center as a CIA front? Most of these commentators in the "mainstream" press try to deny that the CIA is responsible for creating and maintaining Al Qaeda, just as you are denying this.
your general theory has led to the destruction of at least two countries now, three if you include Somalis, genocide, pain and suffering, a trillion dollar annual defense budget, a billion dollar a day spending in Iraq, near WWIII, near nuclear Holocaust...  all for some mysterious barefooted guys in robes who live and arm themselves with absolutely no money paper trail.
My "theory" that Al Qaeda is the "database" or a base of CIA "assets" has caused "destruction of at least two countries" and these other evils in this world? I've got news for you. If more people knew the truth about Al Qaeda, support for these imperialist wars would dry up. As Michel Chossudovsky put it: "When people across the US and around the World find out that Al Qaeda is not an outside enemy but a creation of US foreign policy and the CIA, the legitimacy of the bipartisan war agenda will tumble like a deck of cards."
Should we talk about American idol instead?

I did not use a "Robert Redford film" or any other Hollywood movie as a source of information for the facts that I presented on the CIA in Afghanistan.

I did not say you did.  Robert Redford films and their ilk brainwash the goyim to your theory.
You can talk about anything you want to, but "American idol" and "Robert Redford films" are irrelevant. I have never seen any Robert Redford film or any other Hollywood film, which talks about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda as CIA "assets."
Nobody has to "demonize" the CIA. They "demonize" themselves with their own actions, such as murder, torture, and other criminal activity.

You apparently do.  You have shown no proof of your claims that would stand in a criminal court.  That it exists in your mind or a some unknown journalist writes a claim does not make something a fact.
If you consider telling the truth about the CIA, such as murder, torture, Al Qaeda "assets," illegal "renditions" operations,  secret CIA prisons, and other crimes to be "demonizing" the CIA, I find it curious that you are defending the CIA. Those crimes should be exposed, not covered up. If you would go to the links that I gave you, you would know that these crimes are not just "in my mind" or reports from "unknown journalists." The information is there for those who want to know. Those, who don't want to know, will stay in denial.

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »
You have at least two significant factors going against your world renowned pretzels:
Qui bono and "walks like a duck..."

The CIA you like to depict as the central culprit in everything pointing towards our cuddly friends, is an offshoot of the OSS, which was about as kosher as it gets. Was the CIA involved with creating Al Qaeda? You bet. Was the CIA the top dog? Of course not. By all accounts, the CIA is today less of a Tribe's flunky than it ever was, except perhaps for a short period in the 50s. The 'cunning' MO of the Al Qaeda setup is of course much, much older than the US itself, and verily reeks of chicken poop.

I stopped reading your pretzels years ago - after about the third - when noting what jumps at the reader by its glaring absence. Any reader that isn't born yesterday, that is... "Look at my 50 'credible' circular sources, and don't look at the shadows slithering in the dark." That one is about as old as the false, murderous enemy schtick itself...

The CIA and other US intelligence agencies are the "top dog" because these are the agencies of the world's superpower. They did create Al Qaeda and this is ultimately why Al Qaeda grew into a multibillion dollar international network. These are the facts. "Pretzels" are just another way to avoid the facts and to rely on your imagination.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 04:50:01 PM »
This gets the focus on the poster instead of the issue.

;D Well you are famous. But I snipped your nic from the title so as not to irritate you.

As to this post your response is more misdirection and restating your claims.  I'll be back for your remaining letter paragraphs later.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »
The CIA and other US intelligence agencies are the "top dog" because these are the agencies of the world's superpower. They did create Al Qaeda and this is ultimately why Al Qaeda grew into a multibillion dollar international network. These are the facts. "Pretzels" are just another way to avoid the facts and to rely on your imagination.

Check the Congressional record, starting with "March 20, 1991 H.J.Res.104 became Public Law No: 102-14 - Education Day, USA". Then, check out what 'law' the US Government officially recognized as "the bedrock of civilization" and committed to "return the world to", and who's birthday is remembered, all behind that innocuous sounding name "Education Day, USA".

There is your official 'top dog'.
Twirling the bankrupt 'superpower' are the rabbis.
The 'policy' is talmudic lunacy... the world's oldest and stalest extortion racket...

You can't escape Qui bono and the science of Chickenometry.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »

;)
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »
I stopped reading your pretzels years ago

"What information consumes is rather obvious: it consumes the attention of its recipients. Hence, a wealth of information creates a poverty of attention and a need to allocate that attention efficiently among the overabundance of information sources that might consume it."
- Herbert Simon

...or, as my daddy used to say, "if they cant dazzle you with diamonds, theyll try to baffle you with bullshit."

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 11:09:02 PM »
;D Well you are famous. But I snipped your nic from the title so as not to irritate you.

As to this post your response is more misdirection and restating your claims.  I'll be back for your remaining letter paragraphs later.

If you keep asking me the same questions, you will get the same answers. "Misdirection" is another Orwellian way to say that you didn't get the answer that you wanted.

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 12:04:34 AM »

Check the Congressional record, starting with "March 20, 1991 H.J.Res.104 became Public Law No: 102-14 - Education Day, USA". Then, check out what 'law' the US Government officially recognized as "the bedrock of civilization" and committed to "return the world to", and who's birthday is remembered, all behind that innocuous sounding name "Education Day, USA".

The 'policy' is talmudic lunacy... the world's oldest and stalest extortion racket...

I do know the difference between the mythology of "Qui bono and the science of Chickenometry" and fact.  So 17 years ago, Congress declares "Education Day, USA", on the birthdate of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson and they say that "Noahide Laws" are "bedrock of society."  And this is suppose to prove that the CIA and other US intelligence agencies of the world's superpower are not the "top dog"?

So how many "Education Days" are there?

INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION DAY, May 05, 1994

NATIONAL COMMUNITY EDUCATION DAY, October 04, 2002

NATIONAL TRADE EDUCATION DAY, November 10, 1999

Then there's Free Enterprise Education Week and NATIONAL HOME EDUCATION WEEK.

The point that I am trying to make is that members of Congress can get on a soapbox and talk about an "education day" or "education week." This has nothing to do with the facts about the CIA and reality of US power in the world.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 06:45:13 AM »
I do know the difference between the mythology of "Qui bono and the science of Chickenometry" and fact.  So 17 years ago, Congress declares "Education Day, USA", on the birthdate of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson and they say that "Noahide Laws" are "bedrock of society."  And this is suppose to prove that the CIA and other US intelligence agencies of the world's superpower are not the "top dog"?

So how many "Education Days" are there?

INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION DAY, May 05, 1994

NATIONAL COMMUNITY EDUCATION DAY, October 04, 2002

NATIONAL TRADE EDUCATION DAY, November 10, 1999

Then there's Free Enterprise Education Week and NATIONAL HOME EDUCATION WEEK.

The point that I am trying to make is that members of Congress can get on a soapbox and talk about an "education day" or "education week." This has nothing to do with the facts about the CIA and reality of US power in the world.

Cute - a perfect specimen for applying the great science of Chickenometry:

You 'forgot' that the soapbox is the Law of the Land and -
commits the United States of America to return the world to Noahide Law.

Which would be the shit we can observe daily...

There are 1,030,000,000 links available to you with "Education" in them.
All of them are about as valid to the subject as the ones you posted... which is -

Congressional record, starting with "March 20, 1991 H.J.Res.104 became Public Law No: 102-14 - Education Day, USA". Then, check out what 'law' the US Government officially recognized as "the bedrock of civilization" and committed to "return the world to", and who's birthday is remembered, all behind that innocuous sounding name "Education Day, USA".

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 08:41:04 AM »
So much Education, so little learning?  8)
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »
Cute - a perfect specimen for applying the great science of Chickenometry:

You 'forgot' that the soapbox is the Law of the Land and -
commits the United States of America to return the world to Noahide Law.

Which would be the shit we can observe daily...

There are 1,030,000,000 links available to you with "Education" in them.
All of them are about as valid to the subject as the ones you posted... which is -

Congressional record, starting with "March 20, 1991 H.J.Res.104 became Public Law No: 102-14 - Education Day, USA". Then, check out what 'law' the US Government officially recognized as "the bedrock of civilization" and committed to "return the world to", and who's birthday is remembered, all behind that innocuous sounding name "Education Day, USA".

By the way, your link doesn't work. But I did find this public law http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c102:H.J.RES.104.ENR:

Don't you try to get "cute" with me. Do you think that anyone is gullible enough to believe that this "Education Day" commits the United States of America to institute this "Noahide Law" as the "Law of the Land" and that this "commits the United States of America to return the world to Noahide Law" in all foreign policy decisions?  This "Education Day" public law was enacted 17 years ago, and we "can observe daily" kids or teachers dragged out of their classrooms and tried and sentenced for Noahide law violations,  sexual immorality, blasphemy, and  idolatry? Yeah, right.

Your "science" of the "science of Chickenometry" is as "scientific" as a flat earth.

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 05:47:34 PM »
So much Education, so little learning?  8)

That's true. Well, when I was in high school, the history teachers, who were lazy, just had us read out of some text book. The teachers, who wanted us to really learn something, made us go to the library and learn how to find information and different views on historical events and issues.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 07:53:48 PM »
By the way, your link doesn't work. But I did find this public law http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c102:H.J.RES.104.ENR:

Thanks. Let's hope they keep it at that link for a while...

Do you think that anyone is gullible enough to believe that this "Education Day" commits the United States of America to institute this "Noahide Law" as the "Law of the Land" and that this "commits the United States of America to return the world to Noahide Law" in all foreign policy decisions?

The commitment is what Public Law No: 102-14 contains.
The "Whereas" in front of every statement makes that crystal clear. The "Whereas" always denotes and enumerates "fact" as seen by the signatory; in this case the US government. In other words, the "bedrock.." and the "commitment to return the world to..." is a given; it's official policy. You can try to down-play the thing all you want, it won't go away.

The "Education Day" thing is just camouflage, smoke & mirrors, with the added benefit of helping a bunch of dark-agers to feel giddy. The innocuous "Education Day" in the law has the same purpose of your "CIA, ISI" in your deflections from the "top dog". Imagine passing a law called "Rebbe's Birthday, USA" or "World Noahide Law Reinstatement Day" or "Lets Chop Off Heads By The Billions Day" or simply "G-d Day".

This "Education Day" public law was enacted 17 years ago, and...

So what? Are you suggesting that a 17 year old law has no standing? Was it repealed? Can any 17 year old law be ignored because of "old age"?

It's one of those laws (I'm sure there are others yet to be found) that started with an Executive Order, became Law, and is - for some not so obscure reason - required to be reconfirmed by Executive Order by every president at least once every term. Those occasions makes for a cute picture gallery...

But aside from the quaint chickanery, we can observe the attempted implementation of the commitment all over the globe on a continual basis. OK, so it doesn't go quite as planned. That's not for lack of trying, but rather because the "dumb fucks" are not nearly as dumb as those who "have pipe-dream - will travel".

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 11:10:51 PM »
Thanks. Let's hope they keep it at that link for a while...

The commitment is what Public Law No: 102-14 contains.
The "Whereas" in front of every statement makes that crystal clear. The "Whereas" always denotes and enumerates "fact" as seen by the signatory; in this case the US government. In other words, the "bedrock.." and the "commitment to return the world to..." is a given; it's official policy. You can try to down-play the thing all you want, it won't go away.

The "Education Day" thing is just camouflage, smoke & mirrors, with the added benefit of helping a bunch of dark-agers to feel giddy. The innocuous "Education Day" in the law has the same purpose of your "CIA, ISI" in your deflections from the "top dog". Imagine passing a law called "Rebbe's Birthday, USA" or "World Noahide Law Reinstatement Day" or "Lets Chop Off Heads By The Billions Day" or simply "G-d Day".

So what? Are you suggesting that a 17 year old law has no standing? Was it repealed? Can any 17 year old law be ignored because of "old age"?

It's one of those laws (I'm sure there are others yet to be found) that started with an Executive Order, became Law, and is - for some not so obscure reason - required to be reconfirmed by Executive Order by every president at least once every term. Those occasions makes for a cute picture gallery...

But aside from the quaint chickanery, we can observe the attempted implementation of the commitment all over the globe on a continual basis. OK, so it doesn't go quite as planned. That's not for lack of trying, but rather because the "dumb fucks" are not nearly as dumb as those who "have pipe-dream - will travel".

"Education Day" is rhetoric. The point is that if this "Education Day" Noahide Law was a real statement that Noahide Law was the "law of the land," after 17 years, we would expect to see some trials of students and teachers for "crimes" like sexual immorality, blasphemy, and  idolatry. Do you really expect anyone to believe that this was the plan behind this "education day,"  to institute a theocracy of Noahide Laws, which would replace the Constitution, as the "law of the land"?

"CIA, ISI" is not rhetoric. The CIA is a real agency of the government, who has imprisoned and "renditioned" people, and carried out covert wars and other operations. That is what I mean by a difference between fact and your "chickanery" myths.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 05:13:58 AM »
"Education Day" is rhetoric...

Yes - camouflage for a monstrous deception who's consequences are all too real.