Author Topic: Is LibertyForum funderbunked again?  (Read 37408 times)

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
Is LibertyForum funderbunked again?
« on: December 29, 2007, 07:20:06 AM »
I can't find it.

Tried the regular IP route (at a local PC room) and via about 10 proxies.  It's not coming up.

What say y'all?

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Is LibertyForum funderbunked again?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 07:38:56 AM »
Got my answer at another forum.  Yes, it's down.

No "DNS error"/no nuthin'.  Just flat off da grid.

Strange.

Offline TruePatriot

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 09:14:01 AM »
I don't think it's strange at all. It seems that whenever something significant is happening, Libertyforum goes down.

With the Bhutto assassination, the upcoming priimaries, and the exclusion of Ron Paul in the N.H. Fox-controlled debate, what better time to shut down the Libertyforum. Readership has already taken a big hit with the many "technical" problems during the past couple of years. This is just another form of censorship.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 09:25:40 AM »
Still down.

Seems like it goes down at critical news doesn't it.  I don't think "they" want some posts showing up on google. I am hanging out here the other "lf" http://www.the-boondocks.org/forum/

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »
Still down.

Seems like it goes down at critical news doesn't it.  I don't think "they" want some posts showing up on google. I am hanging out here the other "lf" http://www.the-boondocks.org/forum/

Be sure to say "hello" for me.   ;)

Offline TruePatriot

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 10:25:51 AM »
I didn't know that site existed. Lots of familiar names. I'm gonna register over there.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 10:29:03 AM »
I went over to Boondocks, and there's not a single post about LF being down.

Do they have a "members'-only section" restricted for talking about LF?

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 12:51:19 PM »
I don't think so, it's not that big of a concern.

Even Gary is tired of LF and I have inside information that daisy has been communicating with JD directly, which would explain her undefinable power there.

I figured it was blackmail of some kind, she trashes all the moderator all the time and they still kiss her ass, now I know why.
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »
I don't think so, it's not that big of a concern.

Even Gary is tired of LF and I have inside information that daisy has been communicating with JD directly, which would explain her undefinable power there.

I figured it was blackmail of some kind, she trashes all the moderator all the time and they still kiss her ass, now I know why.

Personally, I think "John Deere" is a homosexual who is well-known in public (but not "out").  The registrant address of LF is a place in Palm Springs that is also the same address for a gay bar and an AIDS testing clinic (no, I'm not making this up).  I think Deere withdrew out of concerns for the outing of his real-life name, and just let the place fall to shit.

Daisy probably got info from her buddy "Eric" (the also gay ex-Mod from whom she theived passwords and fucked with peoples' ratings).

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 01:54:42 PM »
The Palm Springs address thing is interesting. There was also some talk a while back that LF's server had been linked to the remote Christmas Island Australia at one stage also. Can't remember the full story with that though.

I'd put money on John Deere still being active at LF but under another username.

INRI

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 02:00:13 PM »
You wouldn't lose money on that bet.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »
Got my answer at another forum.  Yes, it's down.

No "DNS error"/no nuthin'.  Just flat off da grid.

Strange.

Yes, it is rather strange, and the silence is deafening, insofar as that most other times it has gone down info is posted somewhere about it. The only place I saw that mentioned it was Stumble Inn, which is some sort of mixture of former Speaksleazy members, and some Phoraites. And they really did not have anything much to say about it; the thread was in amongst others, and I just noticed it out of the corner of my eye.

The general silence about this does make one wonder, though; since the re-appearance of the Daisy entity, and the appearance of some other zionist shills, the place has really gone downhill fast. It has almost degenerated into a chatbrat site, (with the exception of the Shrill ShillsTM) but, on the whole, one that is a lot less interesting than those I often go to!

Echoing Effendi's statement on this thread, I really do wonder as to how these joo shills (Daisy & Co.) manage to get away with pulling the shit they do over there, with nary a word being said by the Admins/Mods, except in their favour, and in support of the above noted shills!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:41:55 PM by amonvanroark »
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »
It hasn't really been possible for a while now to have a thread on an interesting topic without one or other of the shills diverting it and reducing it to name-calling. Pity really.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Baron Stein

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 04:16:30 PM »
No, Todd, I don't think there is a 'members only' area to discuss LF.
Scholarly knowledge is greatly retarded by our preoccupation with what is not worth knowing and with what is unknowable

Offline olie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 05:21:15 PM »
It hasn't really been possible for a while now to have a thread on an interesting topic without one or other of the shills diverting it and reducing it to name-calling. Pity really.

- What would be the threads of interesting topics  lately on  LF  ?
- Bring An End to Jooish Supherin - Expose the HolyHoax !

Offline Origin

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 05:32:35 PM »
Actually there haven't been many interesting threads on LF for quite a while.  The "Who killed Benazir Bhutto" one could have got interesting, had the server not gone down.  I rarely post there anymore - and if I do, it's usually some innocuous one-liner on the Friday Night Drinking Thread, mainly because I can't be bothered dealing with the trolls. 

I do lurk there on a daily basis to make sure I don't miss anything though - it's kinda like rubber-necking at a car accident, morbid curiosity if you will.  I can't help myself.

Hi all btw :)
"They're going to do everything they can to kill Jews," Eldad said. "They are relating to human beings here like they wouldn't relate to Arabs."

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
Be sure to say "hello" for me.   ;)

Quote from: Apocales
How long has LF been down? And what is the database saying? Usually it's a TBF-generated DoS attack. This time it's down hard.

One member of your fan club thinks you done it. Don't act innocent.  :)

Offline 001aceuc

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 06:16:15 PM »
Actually there haven't been many interesting threads on LF for quite a while.  The "Who killed Benazir Bhutto" one could have got interesting, had the server not gone down.  I rarely post there anymore - and if I do, it's usually some innocuous one-liner on the Friday Night Drinking Thread, mainly because I can't be bothered dealing with the trolls. 

I do lurk there on a daily basis to make sure I don't miss anything though - it's kinda like rubber-necking at a car accident, morbid curiosity if you will.  I can't help myself.

Hi all btw :)

Pretty much the same reasons I go there - and post with regularity.  It makes no sense to me to see that website go down on ocassion of this assassination.  My impression is that the site is run on a string budget, and is probably hosted on a putzy server - any spike in demand would "slashdot" it, in a sense.

Someone may have simply turned it off, as well.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 06:31:39 PM »
My impression is that the site is run on a string budget, and is probably hosted on a putzy server

my impression is...you are clueless.
someone is paying the bills. the primitive interface uses lots of bandwidth. (notice how avatars, etc, are preserved for all time?)
ever notice how anytime the identity of the 'man behind the curtain' is in danger, immediate action is taken?
ever notice how hard they come down on potential lawsuits?
because a lawsuit would reveal the true owners, and the true nature of the site.
liberty forum is an expensive site to run. the 'absent owner who still pays the bills' theory is almost as ludicrous as nineteen arabs blowing up the pentagon and wtc.

its a fishbowl. do you people not hear me, or do you just not care?

fishbowl, fishbowl, fishbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!