Author Topic: Are Jews Really Sad at Christmas?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Are Jews Really Sad at Christmas?
« on: December 27, 2007, 07:28:11 AM »
Every year at the Christmas season we are subject to the Jew and his poison arrows.  We are bombarded by all sorts of Jews in their many props and disguises.  They work in unison to make everyone as miserable as they are.  A keen eye can catch their magic tricks and remove their thin veil of deceit.  
The Coffee House Jews sliver out from the University with some faux intellectual speech belittling the very idea of Christmas.  They present the idea they are against all religion and quote Jewish Websites regarding the Crusades and Czar Russia.
The Benevolent Jews, aka Matt Lauer pretend to honor and respect everyones choice of religion all the while he provides a platform for the many Jews that appear one after another disguised as experts on his stage.  The poison arrows in their props are endless.  One showing people how to cook fish for the holiday, beet soup, leeks red cabbage and all other non-traditional holiday recipes.
These experts peddle their wares just as their ancestors did peddling old clothes, expect now they have a stage rather than an ally.  Experts blast us with suicide statistics, holiday bankruptcy, homeless children, cruises, Christmas murders, drunk Santa's.  They drool with all the nasty news they can throw at us.  If they could throw feces wrapped in ribbon through the set they would.
Secular Jews who lives among the goyim celebrates Christmas with tons of toys, "holiday" tree with blue or purple lights, this Shylock exclaims what a "fun" holiday it is.  Soon Christmas will be like Easter, a "Winter holiday" not Christmas.
WallStreet Jews are the worse, they watch the shoppers, luring them in with their commercials and signs, sitting back counting their money.  A good Christmas is determined by how much junk they have sold at a high price.
Hollywood Jews push their sick twisted movies they call "Christmas movies" on the rest of the crowd which only wants to go out for a movie.
Then the evil Jews will close a factory at Christmas in order to ensure that people will starve the rest of Christmas break.
They are miserable and want everyone else to be.
Jews have upstaged their happy secular Jews this year as the Christians have caught on to their "happy holiday" remarks.  To avoid a Pogram they have capitalized on secular Christmas.  A few more years of this and the true atheist and Christians will unite with nausea.
None of this is about the birth of Christ.  That is the idea, they can't just sit back and be quite, they cannot stand the memory of losing their land and the yearly reminder they are a deicide nation no matter where they roost.
What they could do is mourn the thousands of innocent babies killed by Herod's men in hopes one of them would be the Christ child.
For a group of people who hug every injustice against "their people" they sure are silent on the holocaust of thousands of innocents.   Why?   They know if people remember that Herod was a Jew, he ordered the babies killed, then it is proof they did believe in Christ.  Believed in Him enough to kill Him.  The Romans had no reason to kill Christ.  
December 28th marks the anniversary of the slaughter of the Jewish babies, not a word is heard, Jews are quiet as a mouse.  
They should be sad at Christmas but not because they can't have the goyim working all day but because they are children of those that killed not only Christ but the children who just happened to be born on the wrong day.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
Re: Are Jews Really Sad at Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 10:36:22 AM »
Sure glad to see you back America.  I love seeing you put the hoof on the scoundrels at LF.

Be wary of Basil, he changed significantly in the last year.  He used to be polite and fair but the mod badge went to his head and he is power happy at the moment.

I'm glad your back online and will enjoy watching your posts here there and everywhere with glee... ;D ;D

Scott!!
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!  yeah Basil.  I really can't remember if he liked me or not, I think not but I do think he was a bit nice here and there.  I've been gone so long I can't remember who I liked and didn't like except for the major players.  ha.
I can't believe how awkward everything feels.  I use to zip around the net like anything, I feel like I am starting all over.
I only checked back infrequently.  I am sick over most of my files gone.  I lost most everything.  Worse than a fire.  I think I will store some links at yahoo or something.  I don't want to keep starting over.  All my posts are gone at LF.
I have some things on this computer but when it got the final zap many were ripped out.  I have two computers in safe mode with files.  For the most part, I am starting all over.
Anyway lets roll. :-*
Thanks guys!

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »
They should be sad at Christmas but not because they can't have the goyim working all day

Interesting that you mention this. For a number of years, in Vancouver, I subcontracted for one of the wealthiest Jew property owning families. Invariably, the Goy subcontractors were confronted, on Christmas Eve, with unreasonable crisis situations, (they did not really exist) that kept them away from their homes and families, late into the night.

I have no doubt at all that this was done deliberately, and with malice, by the jew; it was admitted to me by a long time employee of the joo.

After the second year of this happening, I told the joo where to go, and how to get there; all to my betterment, and piece of mind.

There is nothing that the joo hates more, than a Goy having a holiday, and not making him money!

And making him money is the primary objective; the hooknosed parasite lets very few shekels fall through his fingers for his minions and lackeys to subsist upon!

True vermin  >:(
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 05:47:13 PM »
It is good to hear real life stories of how the Jew behaves in just pure hatred and malice.  We should write them down and someday maybe the will be logged in the Library of Congress.
What is worse than what they do is the time they spend covering it up.  If you google Jewish Christmas in the news section there are countless articles of them tooting their lying horns of helping people at Christmas.
I guess honesty cannot be expected from people of malice.
Thanks guys!

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 09:16:22 AM »
I love you.
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »
blah, blah, blah.

you fair-weather "freedom fighters" will go running back to your little fishbowl the second it is up and running again.

spare us, please. im sick of seeing you all responding to year-old topics and spreading bullshit all over the place every time liberty forum goes down.
go hump someone elses leg. seriously.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 09:38:20 PM »
Didn't the NOLAJBS operator invite LFers over last year during another of LF's crashes?  It would be nice to have time to post on all the good forums...

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »
Didn't the NOLAJBS operator invite LFers over last year during another of LF's crashes?

you would have to ask him about that, but he probably did. hes a far more gracious host than i am.
of course, this isnt my site, so the fact that i no longer welcome lf refugees into the fold doesnt really hold much water.
like everyone else here, though, i am entitled to my opinions.

It would be nice to have time to post on all the good forums...

a good first step would be to quit wasting your time with the bad ones.  ;)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 09:27:04 PM »
LF has it's share of kooks but that's 1/2 the fun...the politics, back-stabbing etc.  Doesn't take too long to figure who's sane or not.  I've known about NOLAJBS for some time but used to assume it was roughly the same as LF (including # of posts).  Now I know it's more ideologically pure libertarian, but just cause us fish are in small ponds doesn't mean we have to fight.

RE the actual thread topic:  Joos LUV Christmas esp movie producers & actors!  Xmas movies are incredible, one film after another on TV with Joos playing Santa, Xian families etc.  Last MSM Xmas show that mentioned Jesus was Charlie Brown, 40 years ago.  Even then Charles Schultz had to push for the biblical theme & the Evil word "Jesus" wasn't said.

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »
blah, blah, blah.

you fair-weather "freedom fighters" will go running back to your little fishbowl the second it is up and running again.

spare us, please. im sick of seeing you all responding to year-old topics and spreading bullshit all over the place every time liberty forum goes down.
go hump someone elses leg. seriously.

Hey idiot, this thread was posted on December 27. I post here when I want to and there is nothing you can do about it, cupcake, so be sick of seeing us here all by yourself.
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 12:01:25 PM »
Hey idiot, this thread was posted on December 27. I post here when I want to and there is nothing you can do about it, cupcake, so be sick of seeing us here all by yourself.

Nincompoop, why don't you just go back to where you came from?

Sorry, I forgot. You can't.

Poor homeless troll!   
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 12:03:26 PM »

Feeling chipper I see.  :) Good there be many jus and xians to slay.  ;D

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »
Do you want to see my Kosher Peta Kapporas video again?  It died on LF.  Only 2 days.  Would that make you a little happy :-*
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »
That I have to say was hysterical. ;D
Thanks guys!

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 12:29:07 AM »
I post here when I want to and there is nothing you can do about it, cupcake, so be sick of seeing us here all by yourself.

...now fuck off. i got work to do.

hehe. retard. i hope they finish cleaning your aquarium out soon.

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 11:56:40 AM »
Eat my green goo.

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 11:58:52 AM »
I am shocked and outraged at how kosher retards abuse animals.

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 12:02:47 PM »
Aquarium?

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
Eat my green goo.

Nincompoop ===>     
-Ambrose Bierce