Author Topic: Why is Liberty Forum down?  (Read 5568 times)

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Why is Liberty Forum down?
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2007, 10:14:29 PM »
Why should I?

Well you'd be able to post there for longer periods if you went incognito  8)  

I was banned at LF for objecting to patent libel (admitted libel) foisted upon me by a then-"Moderator" at LibertyForum.org.

It should have gone utterly the other way: "francisandbeans" (and Darko Peric, and a few others) should have been sanctioned.  A one-week suspension for TOS Violations (LF does have a TOS specification that calls for "no unwarranted personal harassment"), an apology, and I'd have been content.

Yep you were antagonised. No doubt...

Allow back all banned posters I say other than those that have reported posters to the authorities...

Offline 001aceuc

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2007, 11:13:11 PM »
They don't know that "Simon le bon bon" is niccolo.

Hello, Effendi: CUECA100 here.

Just got the nickname approved, so now I will be visiting this one with some regularity.

Offline VladRocks

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2007, 05:10:22 AM »
QuoTodt's Google Video's are inaccessible. They begin to load and then simply stop. [actually ALL Google Vids appear to be doing this]

Ever since he began to focus on Putin and posting Putin stuff, trouble has been his constant companion...

He tells me through a 3rd party (a bevy of beautiful women), that he has had a sudden run of alleged "Jews" P.M'ing him on YouTube using language most foul at his insistence "Jews" may pose a danger to life and limb on occasion. He has had several fainting fits over this as he has a delicate disposition to foul language.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:44:20 AM by VladRocks »

Offline VladRocks

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2007, 05:16:22 AM »
Also, QuoVadius's YouTube video's have gone from a few hundred views a week in their first month or so of posting to at most 10-20. With the odd "linked to" post aside.

Also, there has been increased messing with his account - video responses deleted - lead video changed (instead of "latest" video upload shown someone made a less than flattering video of Putin as the lead), lowered video views, comments deleted etc...

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2007, 05:30:03 AM »
hehe, Welcome aboard Cucea, I was always impressed with your tenacity and level head.

You kept your cool when I went head hunting, that's an impressive trait.

The wonderful thing about this board is that your opinions are protected here.  On LF the conversation is kept in the gutter by paid fools.  They are obvious in their constant attempts to argue the inarguable.  This behavior is curtailed here by the members, the mods and the owner.  Your opinion is not censored, but posting pure shit is recognized and not tolerated for long.  When one has posted as a "zionist shill" for long enough, they are sealed in a barrel and shipped back to israel.. ;D

This latest coup by tribe members at LF proves the working protocol of these people that when you give them an inch, it is only a short walk to handing over your property to them.  I am NOT racist, I'm just not stupid!!  Anyone who twists ones protection of themselves and their property into racism has a nefarious agenda to begin with.

This board was started by a man tired of observing this control squandered and supported by a few other intelligent people he made his moderators.  I don't post here as much because I just hate the post edit wait feature, but I always feel safe here and refer to this site as my home board across the dozens of other boards I peruse daily.

I'm glad you made it over here, This place is in need of more good people like yourself.

Welcome aboard!!

Scott!!
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 06:10:51 AM »
I'd be happy if they let all banned posters back bar those that have reported posters to the authorities...

It just sh*ts me to see Effendi and TheMan rebanned when they can't be 100% sure of their identity yet Rachel isn't under the same scrutiny.

Thanks RJ for your support, you have always been a good man.  It has been speculated for years that LF is not what it appears to be.  Although started as a "Liberty" forum, it was actually originally consistent of refugee's from Free Republic who's views were not right enough to be allowed "freeper status" but still way to fascist to honestly call themselves Libertarians.

This suggestion of "Libertarian thinking"  has subjected alot of self described Libertarians to years of "with us or against us" type thinking.  I have always been wary of the israeli (or anyone who puts their own country before the United States) but I had never experienced the gutter level they seem to work best at until Liberty Forum.

It is clear that without Anti-Semitism", Fear and War, the zionists would not exist and will not last.  This is demonstrated ten-fold on LF as every single conversation boils down to the question of jewish control.

Jews say that "suggestion of jewish media control and US government influence is mere conspiracy fodder" yet if you observe sites like LF, EVERYTHING is funneled back through a JDL filter, and if you don't pass muster and get caught questioning the world around you, the attacks begin.  First subtle comments such as "kook" or "nutcase conspiracy theorist" then entire groups of tribe members coordinating attacks against your being.

And when they determine you to be "unreachable" or "uncontrollable" (as in my case) they do their very best to actually ruin or end your life.  In my case, they actually sent the US Government after me and I found myself in a small room with two Secret Service agents answering questions that if I got wrong, could well have ended my freedom.  This is no Joke.  Having failed in their messy attempt to shut me up and out in that fashion, they did the only other thing they could to shut me up.  They manufactured a story of my "threatening others" and banned me from posting on LF for Life!!

It is a clear and documented chain of events, but I don't fold so easily.  I have many who support me in this whole thing.  I get messages from people all the time telling me to stay strong and fight back.  This is why I have had many accounts on LF and had every one of them banned.  None of these accounts ever threaten anyone, or even really cause any honest posters as yourself any trouble, they simply target the problem at it's source and that is not acceptable to them.

You have seen for yourself the battles I have had with daisy, and it has been determined at some level that the only way to deal with me is to bann me on sight.  Not because I pose any threat to them physically, but because I constantly call them on their power plays and foul behavior.  They HATE this.

I have to admit that TBF is/was my mentor, he and I became good friends years ago and I have a deep respect for him to this day.  Granted he has a screw or two loose, but so do I, it's called living in this world for 40+ years.  But the thing that has always impressed me the most about Todd is just how hard they work to try to discredit him.  I had to ask myself, "what does a man have to do to be hated/feared/ respected THAT badly"?  I watched them attack him every possible way from Sunday.  From accusations of sexual exploits to damnation of a fine piece of published writing he penned.  It became obvious to me that it was not a matter of not liking "Wisdoms's Maw" (many admit to not even having read it) it was always a case of attempted personal attack with the mindset of "what can we possibly do to discredit this man?"  There was simply no way that Todd could have possibly "screwed" all of these people coming after him personally, so what was it that caused then such fear of him?  I came to the conclusion that it was his unwillingness to take any of there Bullshit at face value.  Then over the years I started following all the details from the entire WRS debacle to the Barbara Hartwell thing and the more they screamed, the more I admired him.

Anyway, It is a unique position I find myself in and I'm so glad that I have good people like Amon and RJ and Todd and so many others to watch my back.  You guys make it possible to continue the fight.  Thanks you so much for the love and support.  Stay strong and I will see you here, there and everywhere...lol ;D

Scott!!

In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 08:44:02 AM »
Nice post Effendi... you are a good friend.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 08:56:08 AM »
Agreed. I didn't know he had a heart-felt response within him. 8)
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2007, 10:28:28 AM »
Awe Nola, you know I got nothing but Love!!

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2007, 12:45:05 PM »
Agreed. I didn't know he had a heart-felt response within him. 
_________

He does... just like you, and many on here and LF.  :)

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »
He does... just like you, and many on here and LF.  :)
No disagreement with you there. It's just nice to see that side of Effendi. :)
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Split

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »
I have no idea whose fault this may be, it seemed that LF went down just after reading CG's thread, but I don't remember when he posted it.

That's right, sushi, LF began acting up immediatly following CG's announcement that LF was designated a nanny filter 'hate site.'

The two events appear to be connected in some way.

Offline 001aceuc

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2007, 04:10:29 PM »
That's right, sushi, LF began acting up immediatly following CG's announcement that LF was designated a nanny filter 'hate site.'

I wonder about that as well.  Strangely coincidental.

Offline Split

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2007, 04:30:16 PM »
Yesterday, I ran a visual traceroute and the trace would get as far as the Atlanta, GA, node and get kicked back.   ???

The traceroute should end in LA or was it Denver, I can't remember which. 

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2007, 09:40:25 PM »

I have not really thought about it, but yes, you are right.  :-\

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 12:56:29 AM »
Well you'd be able to post there for longer periods if you went incognito  8)  

I do, on occasion.  I kept one "handle" for 3 weeks, recently.

Mostly, tho., I like to needle "Niccolo" ("Do unto others as they have done unto you").   :D

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2007, 01:07:45 AM »
I have to admit that TBF is/was my mentor, he and I became good friends years ago and I have a deep respect for him to this day.  Granted he has a screw or two loose, but so do I, it's called living in this world for 40+ years.  But the thing that has always impressed me the most about Todd is just how hard they work to try to discredit him.  I had to ask myself, "what does a man have to do to be hated/feared/ respected THAT badly"?  I watched them attack him every possible way from Sunday.  From accusations of sexual exploits to damnation of a fine piece of published writing he penned.  It became obvious to me that it was not a matter of not liking "Wisdoms's Maw" (many admit to not even having read it) it was always a case of attempted personal attack with the mindset of "what can we possibly do to discredit this man?"  There was simply no way that Todd could have possibly "screwed" all of these people coming after him personally, so what was it that caused then such fear of him?  I came to the conclusion that it was his unwillingness to take any of there Bullshit at face value.  Then over the years I started following all the details from the entire WRS debacle to the Barbara Hartwell thing and the more they screamed, the more I admired him.

Go back to Ground Zero, my friend: The two-part, 'net-wide article I published at EtherZone.com: "Who is Victoria Clarke?"

John Deere personally intervened and allowed the article to stand at LibertyForum, with Victoria Clarke's name in it AND with the affirmation that ex-deputy director of public affairs, the Pentagon, Victoria Clarke is "Torie" at FreeRepublic.com.

Go back to that initial post (should be around May or June 2002; I posted it under my original LF handle: "toddbrendanfahey" (the account was closed by Astoria).

A shitstorm ensued right after that piece hit LF.  OWK/francisandbeans (who started the libel bomb)/ThoughtCriminal (Niccolo) and other went apeshit.  I was attacked from every angle.

I hit a raw nerve in that article--on a national level--as the Washington Times/Insight Magazine considered running it (I had a three-day back and forth discussion with WT/Insight then-editor Paul Rodriguez, who ran the very damaging "White House Call Boys" article, back in 1987...and paid severely for it--just as I have).  After three days' discussion, Mr. Rodriguez admitted to me, flatly, that it was too much of a hot potato, and that they would go after Victoria Clarke on other issues.

The FR moles at LibertyForum did not want that article to gain traction.  In it, I pinned the "anthrax scare" on the Pentagon and, directly and indirectly, FreeRepublic.com.

Now you gno.

Offline QuoTodt

• Master Chief
  • Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 06:17:55 AM »
Why did you name "BlueGrass" when he was a top poster and decent Jew?

What was your problem with him?

You have made ALOT of enemies who are NOT Jews and Shills.

Explain all that?

I might add...you have never done anything to me. We would most likely get on, but people I respect are not happy with you.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2007, 10:20:22 PM »
Well what can I say other than great post and cheers for the kind words.

True patriots like yourself are desperately needed in this fight and your tireless work in exposing their BS is much appreciated.

Keep up the great work mate.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 03:49:45 PM »
Why did you name "BlueGrass" when he was a top poster and decent Jew?

What was your problem with him?

You have made ALOT of enemies who are NOT Jews and Shills.

Explain all that?

I might add...you have never done anything to me. We would most likely get on, but people I respect are not happy with you.

"bluegrass", who had been a sincere friend, came over to NOLAJBS--apropos of nothing--calling for my banishment here.  I fuckin' couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Since I know him, his name, and set him up at Rense.com (introduced him to Jeff Rense myself--went out of my way to make sure "bluegrass" had a forum at which to publish his fine articles/interviews)...and because he was screeching for my skull, I aired his name.

I'd do it again.

He stabbed me in the back.  The fucker.