Author Topic: Why is Liberty Forum down?  (Read 5571 times)

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Why is Liberty Forum down?
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 05:13:03 AM »

Well, it's 8:45 AM, EST, and LF is back on the air.

There was a thread on LF a while ago that puzzled over the fact that LF posters could say things that other sites couldn't say.  I don't know if anyone offered the idea that a tyranny can profit more from tolerating "free speech" than in openly suppressing it, but that could be what the tyranny in Washington, DC is doing.  The truth is tolerated because it isn't widely broadcast.  The lies of the controlled media get much more play.

But there is another aspect to LF's continued existence, the aspect from a Christian perspective.  For those who see life as a battle between Jesus and Satan, with Satan presently in control of the world system, then LF is allowed to continue because it promotes one of Satan's many "-ism's", namely, libertarianism.  I'm not saying libertarianism is evil, just that any system of thought that doesn't focus on what Christians believe is the central point of human history, Jesus Christ, is antichrist, and is a deliberate tactic by Satan to divert people from Jesus Christ.  Christians can post on LF, but they provoke derision.  Much of the activity on LF advances attitudes that are satanic, not Christian.  So, if Satan is still pulling the strings of the current evil world system, then Satan is fine with LF's existence.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 05:14:05 AM »
Here's my guess:

gjenkins & CubicleGuy are tinkering with the database, so as to prevent me from entering Darko Peric's ("niccolomitdonkey") real name at LF.

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 05:16:08 AM »

I appreciate your reply.  I believe you.  I think it was not caused by you.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 05:36:16 AM »
gjenkins

Order of the Dove
I dun it!

To: Astoria

No bribe necessary, but I have absolutely zero access at the moment. The DB interface is down too.

http://www.the-boondocks.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=8521&goto=45391#msg_45391

Even Gary Jenkins is funderbunked, as to access at LF.

Shit must have hit the fan.

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 05:59:19 AM »

Well, I have no idea what's going on at LF.  I log on there and I get to the main page but then get error messages if I try to enter anywhere.  Or I enter but am able to navigate only very slowly.  Or I go to another site, and when I try to return to LF, I get an error message from the server.  It's off and on.  But members do keep making new posts.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2007, 06:43:13 AM »
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 07:54:11 AM »
Nice shades   8)
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

INRI

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 02:01:42 PM »
Good to see you not limiting your spying to LF.

That kind of dedication should be rewarded.

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 08:11:11 AM »
The last three weeks have been insane with the postings of "theatheistjews"  "Alyttes" "Rick Carsten" and "Captdiggs".  They are all new members of the forum and have overrun it with zionist propaganda.  They are well supported by "jewish warrior" and "ruevin" but surprisingly there has been virtually no postings from either Niccolo or daisy.  So there IS a connection there.

according to "Eddy", "Uberswank mentioned it could be "theatheistjew" and I think the "Rick" poster was his practice bot."

This is what happens when you allow a few crazies into power, they never assimilate into the forum, they do all in their power to change the status quo and make the forum theirs.

I fought the usurpers under the moniker "Mindbender" but they banned that IP yesterday as well.

O well, this is what many of you determined two years ago when you made your wise opus on LF.

Even Niccolo has opened new accounts yesterday at Boondocks and elsewhere using the moniker "Simon Le bon bon"

Cyberwars 2007...lol
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 11:02:09 AM by Effendi »
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 08:28:23 AM »
"HACKED BY
Subliminal Hackers

We have attacked this website because it`s a race related hate forum. No hate website will be left untouched.
One website at a time, they will go down.
Our crusade will go on for as long as it has to.
We are making this world a better place. One website at a time.

We`re here to make this world a better place and cleanse the internet of the poison that pollutes it.

For the record. We are also the ones responsible for all the DDoS attacks on SF this year.
Dont believe others who try to take the credit.
You can also stop blaming other races or religions for the DDoSing.
You may be surprised to learn we are actually white atheists who disagree with racism in any shape or form."

http://www.originaldissent.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1370
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

INRI

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 08:48:34 AM »
*shakes head*

I've got a bad feeling about this one.

Looks like the [UM] User Moderated forums weren't enough.

I'm surprised Astoria lets that clown post at Boondocks.

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 09:05:54 AM »
They don't know that "Simon le bon bon" is niccolo.

Offline Nick and Donkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 01:19:52 PM »
Yeah....it's down.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 04:45:46 PM »
I fought the usurpers under the moniker "Mindbender" but they banned that IP yesterday as well.

Thought that was you. Nice work :D

The hypocrisy there is unbelievable in regards to banned posters. With you and the banned poster TheMan/JamesBond they soon find enough evidence to satisfy banning. Not on ISP evidence but on calculated assumptions. Yet they won't use the same criteria to ban Rachel1958 who is obviously the poster Dahlia.

Received my third downrate in 2 1/2 years yesterday for calling her up on that..  8)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 05:52:08 PM »
We don't delete accounts here. If you wish to go, log in, go to your profile and change your password to something you can't/won't remember. If that won't work for you, PM me; I'll change it and won't tell a soul.

Best Regards.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 07:09:27 PM »
We don't delete accounts here. If you wish to go, log in, go to your profile and change your password to something you can't/won't remember. If that won't work for you, PM me; I'll change it and won't tell a soul.

Best Regards.

Did "Nick" PM you to delete his account?  lol

I thought he was permabanned here already?

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 07:12:04 PM »
The hypocrisy there is unbelievable in regards to banned posters. With you and the banned poster TheMan/JamesBond they soon find enough evidence to satisfy banning. Not on ISP evidence but on calculated assumptions. Yet they won't use the same criteria to ban Rachel1958 who is obviously the poster Dahlia.

Received my third downrate in 2 1/2 years yesterday for calling her up on that..  8)

No fuckin' shit.  Rachel1958 is back at LF--with all Admins/Mods just kinda whistling crickets--despite her having CALLED THE FEDS on poster Effendi.

God damn, I hate the crew who runs that joint.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 07:22:06 PM »
No. He clicked on the link in the profile to delete it. It has to be "approved".

He was not banned, only given an orange suit to wear, which was a successful deterrent for fowl play. That cannot be said for Rachel and kreplach.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 07:35:29 PM »
No fuckin' shit.  Rachel1958 is back at LF--with all Admins/Mods just kinda whistling crickets--despite her having CALLED THE FEDS on poster Effendi.

God damn, I hate the crew who runs that joint.

I'd be happy if they let all banned posters back bar those that have reported posters to the authorities...

It just sh*ts me to see Effendi and TheMan rebanned when they can't be 100% sure of their identity yet Rachel isn't under the same scrutiny.

You're different. You don't even bother to try to hide your identity ;D

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 07:44:37 PM »
You're different. You don't even bother to try to hide your identity ;D

Why should I?  I was banned at LF for objecting to patent libel (admitted libel) foisted upon me by a then-"Moderator" at LibertyForum.org.

It should have gone utterly the other way: "francisandbeans" (and Darko Peric, and a few others) should have been sanctioned.  A one-week suspension for TOS Violations (LF does have a TOS specification that calls for "no unwarranted personal harassment"), an apology, and I'd have been content.