Author Topic: DOA: The Federal Income Tax Officially DIED today (3/27/2007) at 13:53:58 PDT  (Read 754 times)

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Poster's comment: This may be great news for a lot of Americans; we will see what comes of it.

LINK
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Smokr

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Smokr's Lair
How can it be dead? It never lived. It has always been a lie. If you are paying taxes on your labor-earned income, you are doing so VOLUNTARILY. There is, has never been, and according to the constitution, there never can be a tax on your personal income from your labor.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
How can it be dead? It never lived. It has always been a lie. If you are paying taxes on your labor-earned income, you are doing so VOLUNTARILY. There is, has never been, and according to the constitution, there never can be a tax on your personal income from your labor.

Yes we seem to both know that this is true, but how many others do? The vast majority have been brainwashed into believing that the payment of income tax is mandatory, and as such, comply.

Articles such as this one may awake some from their govt. induced stupor, one would hope. I am sure that was the purpose of the article, and it was my purpose in posting it.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline ScarletBunnie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
I know one person in my lifetime who does not have taxes deducted from his wages and does not file at the end of the year. till this day, he will not tell me. i'd like to know how to get around it myself. any suggestions?

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
any suggestions?

If you live in the US, or elsewhere, except Canada, no.

If you live in Canada , yes.

I have posted the site with the info, here, previously, but it only deals with Canada.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Smokr

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Smokr's Lair
There is no 'way around it'. Think of it as a pothole in the road. You can drive over it or you can steer around it or you can take another route. In fact, this particular pothole, you actually have to intentionally steer into it to experience it. You have to 'voluntarily comply'.
There is no one way 'around it'. Get in contact with your most local IRS agent after composing a letter after doing your own study of the 'income tax laws' and ask why you 'have' to pay taxes on your income. Request the law be presented to you. If you can't find it, and they cannot provide it, you cannot be expected to 'comply' with it. How can you follow a law you can't find and can't be presented to you?
Everything I've researched on the 'law' compels payment of income taxes for foreign workers working inside the US and it's territories, foreign residents working inside or outside the US, and residents of US territories. I could never find any law pertaining to an American living in America paying taxes on their income earned from their labor performed inside America. There simply isn't one.
No one can 'tell you how'. You have to research and learn the ins and outs of the tax codes yourself so you can defend yourself within the law.
No one can defend you, except a tax lawyer, who's vested interest is that people pay taxes and then pay them to defend them from IRS audits. They don't earn as much if they let everyone know they don't have to pay income tax on their labor. The more people who pay taxes, the more people need their services. The more people who don't pay taxes, the fewer people who need their services. Tax lawyers and accountants would be splitting their own throats by informing you not to pay taxes.
Start with the simple fact that every form regarding the W-2 clearly states the 'taxpayer must voluntarily complete the form'.
If you have to voluntarily comply, then why do you? If you voluntarily drive into the pothole day after day and complain about it, what else is there to say?

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
I know many who understand this, everyone I know comes to the same conclusion, is fighting this known injustice worth the likely loss of the freedom/life? No. What do people think, some informed citizen can win a legal case that will single handedly force the entire Federal government to undo what it has willfully pushed upon the American people. It would take the fall of the US government to undo this scheme, not going to happen.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
I know many who understand this, everyone I know comes to the same conclusion, is fighting this known injustice worth the likely loss of the freedom/life? No. What do people think, some informed citizen can win a legal case that will single handedly force the entire Federal government to undo what it has willfully pushed upon the American people. It would take the fall of the US government to undo this scheme, not going to happen.

To a large extent, I will agree with what you have posted here, and also with what Smokr has said. Seeking legal recourse on all this, is of course ridiculous, and certain to end in failure. The judges and lawyers would never let it transpire.

But there are other ways that it can be done, depending on how badly one wishes to do it, and how much temporary discomfort one will put up with. It goes, essentially as to how ingrained one's life is to the govt., and whatever it may offer in subsidies, etc. Remember, here: the illegals are getting most everything the US citizen is getting, by the way of social programs, but they are paying no income taxes. If they can do it, why can't you?
The real question here is this: Are you willing to give up your Social Security card? Are you willing to become self employed? Are you willing to change your identity? Are you willing to live on what you earn, and forgo dealing with banksters ever again? Are you willing to fly under the radar, and keep a low profile? Are you willing to not have a bank account, nor have credit cards?

If you are willing to do all these things, and some others, you could possibly do it.
Marriage, and children is where most would fail here. The involvement of govt. in one's life is minimal, until they have children. It is after this, when all the state sanctioned programs kick in, that one becomes noticed by the govt. (at least up here). Are you willing to have no children?

Do not say it cannot be done. It most certainly can, but are you willing to do what must be done to carry it out?

Most would say that the cure to paying income tax is worse than paying the taxes. That is a personal decision; as to whether giving away about %40 of your income every year for nothing, is preferable to making these life changes.

Yes, it can be done, without even going through the steps I have noted above, and many have done it; I know some. But they seldom talk of it, lest they talk to the wrong person!!
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
I agree that you can try to live apart from it and maybe you/we should. I have made some attempts to prepare for that possibility. When the dollar crashes people will need to live again by the barter system, this will make anonymity much easier.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
You have hit the nail on the head; one must become anonymous, or as near so as possible for this to work. Not anonymous to others, just to the government, and its minions.
-Ambrose Bierce