Author Topic: Spanish Civil War and the House of Rothschild  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Spanish Civil War and the House of Rothschild
« on: April 15, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »

House of Rothschild

~By their works ye shall know them~

Mathew 7

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Spanish Civil War and the House of Rothschild
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:02:29 PM »
DESCRIPTION: Here is the flag of the Falange political movement during the Spanish Civil War. The Falange was an authoritarian organization of religious and patriotic Spaniards founded by Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera in 1933 in opposition to the second Spanish Republic that was blatantly communistic. During the civil war the Falange became a leading force on the nationalist side under the sole command of Generalísimo Franco. The Falangistas fought bravely against the left-led republic. Being the fastest-growing party on the right they were finally comprised of some 100,000 members. Primo de Rivera was eventually martyred by the red scum and because of his noble death the fighters for Franco had a rallying cry: `˜Revenge for Jose Antonio, our beloved, noble leader.` It was a terrible war with atrocities on both side, but the terror of the left far exceeded that of the right by far and only the intervention of Hitler and Mussolini saved the Spanish people from being overwhelmed by the evil forces of the far left. Spain was a crucial pivotal point because had the international brigades, including the motley bunch of gangsters from the street and gutters of the world prevailed, Soviet Russia would have extended its malevolent control all the way to the Atlantic coast. The contemptible, salacious bums of the American Abraham Lincoln Brigade were one of the cowardly units sent to implant world communism on hitherto defenseless people. When the Luftwaffe Condor Legion warriors made their victory march through Madrid in May 1939, the people fell to their knees and tried to kiss their boots. These were the men mostly responsible for yanking the teeth of the red beast. The Falange flag was flown proudly next to the Reichskriegsflagge on that day. The flag we offer measures 59 x 34 inches. It is in mint condition with the Falange arrow yoke designed by Jose Antonio, himself. There are five arrows representing each of the five early kingdoms of Spain drawn together in the yoke of national unity. We don`t know for sure how old this flag is, but we do know it is the legitimate flag of the Falange Party and it is no souvenir piece. It is double-sided with the arrows and yoke actually being sewn on separately on the flag`s field. This is a very beautiful ensign and it belongs in any good fascist collection.

http://www.germaniainternational.com/axis5.html

Mathew 7

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 10:06:51 PM »

Mathew 7

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »

Mathew 7

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 10:21:18 PM »

Mathew 7

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 06:17:06 AM »
http://www.germaniainternational.com/axis5.html

A great find, bookmarked for further viewing. Copy/paste into browser, as the embedded music makes Anonymouse unhappy.  :P
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 06:20:59 AM »

Ahh, the good old days. Two of the great leaders of the Twentieth Century. Men among men, united together against the Bolshevik jew!!
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 06:27:39 AM »

In comparison to the picture in the last post, this is truly a sad example of a leader.

Hitler, and Franco are both exulting in the glory of having won a war.

Shrublet, on the other hand has lost his war, and in this photo seems to be concerned as to where he left his crack pipe, and as to whether it will still be there when he goes back to find it. Better hurry, Georgie, maybe Laura and the girls found it and are smoking it right now!!!!  :-\
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 08:28:08 AM »
What do you think of the Fascist Party using the symbol of the "big Joo?"

Personally I find it quite disturbing. 

Mathew 7

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 09:22:04 AM »
What do you think of the Fascist Party using the symbol of the "big Joo?"

Personally I find it quite disturbing. 

From your initial post:

The Falange flag was flown proudly next to the Reichskriegsflagge on that day. The flag we offer measures 59 x 34 inches. It is in mint condition with the Falange arrow yoke designed by Jose Antonio, himself. There are five arrows representing each of the five early kingdoms of Spain drawn together in the yoke of national unity. We don`t know for sure how old this flag is, but we do know it is the legitimate flag of the Falange Party and it is no souvenir piece.

Which came first? The Falange version, or the Rothschild version?
Likely the latter.
Perhaps the entire thing is as simple as Antonio, having seen the Rothschild version, modified it slightly, gave it the history he wished it to have to make it meaningful to his cause, and adopted its use.
I can understand your consternation at the similarity, however, I wonder if the scenario of events as I surmised them were factual, the consternation of the Rothschilds at their symbol being put to use by the Fascist cause!!

This does not, in any way detract from the fact that the Rothschilds were well noted for financing BOTH sides, in any war they were involved with!

No matter who won, they still made money.

Hooknosed Parasitic Vermin!!  :-[
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 10:52:57 AM »
From your initial post:

Which came first? The Falange version, or the Rothschild version?
Likely the latter.
Perhaps the entire thing is as simple as Antonio, having seen the Rothschild version, modified it slightly, gave it the history he wished it to have to make it meaningful to his cause, and adopted its use.
I can understand your consternation at the similarity, however, I wonder if the scenario of events as I surmised them were factual, the consternation of the Rothschilds at their symbol being put to use by the Fascist cause!!

This does not, in any way detract from the fact that the Rothschilds were well noted for financing BOTH sides, in any war they were involved with!

No matter who won, they still made money.

Hooknosed Parasitic Vermin!!  :-[

On further inspection it appears that the fascist symbol is a symbol of Spanish Royalty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_kings

Its possible that the Rothschilds got it from them.

Mathew 7

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 10:55:46 AM »
Now my question is....

Why would "the big Joo" use a symbol of Spanish Catholic Royalty as his Banking logo?

???

Mathew 7

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 02:38:36 PM »

On further inspection it appears that the fascist symbol is a symbol of Spanish Royalty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_kings

Its possible that the Rothschilds got it from them.

It makes perfect sense that the Falangists would use a Monarchist symbol, as they were widely supported by the Monarchists, as well as by the more conservative Catholics in Spain.

Why would "the big Joo" use a symbol of Spanish Catholic Royalty as his Banking logo?

This is splitting hairs, but the only use of the logo I can find is the use of it in regards to winemaking.

See http://www.lafite.com/prehome.html.

However, your question still stands.

Could it be, that as principal bankers to the Spanish Royalty, they were allowed to use the symbol, much as certain purveyors to the British Royal Family are allowed to use the Royal coat of arms on their products? 
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Lucidthots

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 04:21:46 PM »

This is splitting hairs, but the only use of the logo I can find is the use of it in regards to winemaking.

See http://www.lafite.com/prehome.html.

However, your question still stands.

Could it be, that as principal bankers to the Spanish Royalty, they were allowed to use the symbol, much as certain purveyors to the British Royal Family are allowed to use the Royal coat of arms on their products? 

This is the logo for the Rothschild Banking House:

Did the Rothschild family come into Germany as Sephardic Jews from Spain?

Mathew 7

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 05:23:52 PM »
Answer to one question:

EARLY ROTHSCHILD FAMILY CREST HISTORY

Before bearing the name Rothschild, this family of Jewish descent went by the family symbol, as did most Jewish families in the days prior to the 16th century or so. Their symbol is the Red Shield.

A man named Uri Feibesch is the earliest known ancestor in the Rothschild dynasty bloodline. He lived in the early 1500`s in Frankfurt, Germany.

The family came from modest beginnings. Most of them were Jewish retail traders, living in Judengasse, or Jew`s Alley. Those living in Frankfurt`s Jew`s Alley endured bad living conditions.

Surnames weren`t used by most Jews of that time. Instead, they used a symbol for their family identities. Interestingly, when the early Rothschilds finally decided on a surname, they chose Bauer, which means farmer in German. It`s thought that these retail traders chose `farmer` in order to go unnoticed.

ROTHSCHILD FAMILY CREST: HEXAGRAM

The Bauer name still lives on today. However, one of them, Mayer Amschel Bauer, changed his branch of the family to match the Rothschild family crest (Red Shield).

Mayer Amschel Bauer was a well-off coin trader in Frankfurt. A red hexagram was hung in front of the family house.

This offers us a view into the Rothschild occultist tendencies. The hexagram is also known as the Seal of Solomon, the Magen David, or the Star of David. It was a symbol of Moloch and Astoreth and was used in the ancient Mystery Religions. Saturn, which has been known to represent Satan was also represented by the hexagram.
ROTHSCHILD FAMILY CREST: RE-NAMING THE BAUER`S

Because the six-pointed star was so important to Mayer Amschel Bauer, he decided to change his name to Rothschild (Rot `“ shild means Red Shield in German). His focus was to actually associate his family with occultism and Saturn (Astoreth worship). The Astor family is another influential Illuminati family.

SOURCE

The answer to the second question:

The Rothschild coat of arms contains a clenched fist with five arrows symbolizing the five sons of Mayer Rothschild, a reference to Psalm 127. The family motto appears below the shield, in Latin, Concordia, Integritas, Industria, (Unity, Integrity, Diligence). The family name means "Red Shield"; one can be seen in the center of the coat of arms.

SOURCE

More info here:

Born Mayer Amschel Bauer on February 23rd in in Frankfurt, Germany in 1743, Mayer was initially groomed to become a rabbi, rather than a banker. But the early passing of his parents led him to take over the family business, a bank started by his father Moses. He changed his name to Rothschild, meaning `˜Red Shield` in English, which was the symbol of the family business.

He rapidly ascended to the upper regions of the banking world.  He had his five sons, and he sent each of them to a different part of Europe. The family exploited the French Revolution and other upheavals in Europe for their financial gain, serving as key lenders to royal families, as well as agents for the trade (both official and illegal) of various goods. By the time Mayer Rothschild passed away in 1812, he had laid the groundwork for his family's dominance, which became more pronounced through their growing involvement in government finance, as well as their savvy investments in assorted sectors of the Industrial Revolution.

When he died on September 19, 1812, the founder of the House of Rothschild left a will that was just days old. In it, he laid down specific laws by which the House that bore his name would operate in future year.

Some of the laws were:

All key positions in the House of Rothschild were to be held by members of the family, and not by hired hands. Only male members of the family were allowed to participate in the business.

The eldest son of the eldest son was to be the head of the family unless the majority of the rest of the family agreed otherwise. It was for this exceptional reason that Nathan, who was particularly brilliant, was appointed head of the House of Rothschild in 1812.

The family was to intermarry with their own first and second cousins, thus preserving the vast fortune. This rule was strictly adhered to early on but later, when other rich Jewish banking houses came on the scene, it was relaxed to allow some of the Rothschilds to marry selected members of the new elite.

SOURCE

And HERE is a picture of the Rothschild coat of arms.

Do I get to graduate now, Lucid? 
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 06:17:18 AM »
Anglo-Saxons/ British who, within the ruling class are the same people anyway, are the Roman/Germanic offshoots with whom the Barashith (word/covenant) was made .... and Rome now has a German ex-Nazi pope -so what?...Hitler was an Austrian Jew!

And don't forget the Templars who were the British Banking Branch of the church in England ... they had a lot to do with the church of Rome and European Monarchy too ...and they were the secret order of that kept ties with catholicism even after ties were officially broken (we know this to be true wihout too much research through evidence of both Columbus and Cabot saling the Templar cross to Amerikkka funded by Baritish and Spanish monarchy).... and the Templars were the crusaders that went to Israel.... straight up Lol... never occured to me ... they were the banking crusaders!

Sorry to drop in with what at first sight seems a non-sequiter, but this thread may reveal the answer to a Q that has been bugging me - who does Rothschild work for?

http://www.publicenemy.com/pb/viewtopic.php?t=37031&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

Check out Afrosaxon then report back...
Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 06:45:46 AM »
Afro says that Berg, Burke, Burg, de Burgh - all the same root...

Could Rothschild be the agent of Ashkenazi EU Royalty?

Remember R arms both sides in every conflict - on behalf of ?

On a lighter 'note'...

From the Axis of Evil to the Scale of Evil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5HMZYwdQo

Bill Bailey picks on Chris De Burgh...  :o ;D
Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 07:18:19 AM »

It seems that you have managed to find that which I did not know existed: a whole thread populated by debus multiples on steroids discussing religion!! :o :o :o

But seriously, I will bookmark this and come back to it later, to see if I can glean anything worthwhile from it by reading the entire thread. From the little I have read so far, it just seems to be a bunch of disinformationalists blaming one another for all the ills on earth. I could be wrong, but that is my initial take on the thing; will check back later.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »
who does Rothschild work for?

Rothschild.

I did not realize until I went back there this evening that the forum you directed me to was one of primarily black posters. Thus Afrosaxon seems to me to be putting things out in the perspective of a black person, a thought process foreign to me, and one I have no experience with. Consequently, I can not form an opinion on what he says, except to say that some of it makes sense. There seems to be so much flaming going on over there, that it is hard to make sense of anything!

Afro says that Berg, Burke, Burg, de Burgh - all the same root...

Possibly, but the contention that Prince Philip is a jew is nonsensical:

Battenberg family
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Battenberg)
Jump to: navigation, search

"Battenberg" redirects here. For other uses, see Battenberg (disambiguation).

Battenberg was the title created for the wife of Prince Alexander of Hesse, Countess Julia von Hauke. Prince Alexander (1823 - 1888) was the third son Grand Duke Louis II of Hesse and by Rhine and of Wilhelmina of Baden.

The best known of Prince Louis' immediate descendants were his youngest son Louis Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma, and his grandson Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (husband of Queen Elizabeth II) and son of Prince Louis I's daughter Princess Alice.

Battenberg was a CREATED name to bestow a title, that is all it was, simply that: CREATED. Not a family name at all, though it was eventually adopted as one.

SOURCE

Could Rothschild be the agent of Ashkenazi EU Royalty?

More likely the other way around. The Rothschilds controlled European royalty by their hold on the purse strings, and lending practices. European royalty were very poor money managers; always getting involved in wars, and such; things they could not really afford, let alone their lifestyles! Rothschilds were always ready to lend money to the Royals, even if they knew it could not be paid back in the form of money; their payback was influence, and the silent control of entire nations!!

They were a weaselly lot, and still are; milking the Goy for all they are worth, and acquiring more wealth by the second!

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

SOURCE

Remember R arms both sides in every conflict - on behalf of ?

The Rothschild family banking concerns.

-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 08:06:16 PM »
who does Rothschild work for?

Rothschild.

I thought this for a long time as well but it may be that the Bauers were the public face of a syndicate of wealthy Jews of that time (hardly unusual in light of what we know of the machinations involving Jews today). It does seem rather odd that they turned from coin collecting to mega wealthy rather instantly.

For more on this http://www.dzone.ca/pdf/great_red_dragon.pdf
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu