Author Topic: NAFCASH: Exposing historical fraud via the scientific method â„¢  (Read 1308 times)

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
 Ground penetrating radar examination finds
 NO TRACE OF MASS GRAVES AT TREBLINKA

A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there. For six days in October 1999, an Australian team headed by Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland where, Holocaust historians say, 870,000 Jews were put to death in gas chambers and then buried in mass graves.

According to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1997), `a total of 870,000 people` were killed and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943. Then, between April and July 1943, the hundreds of thousands of corpses were allegedly dug up and burned in batches of 2,000 or 2,500 on large grids made of railway ties. Krege`s team used an $80,000.00 GROUND PENETRATION RADAR (GPR) device, which sends out vertical radar signals that are visible on a computer monitor. GPR detects any large-scale disturbances in the soil structure to a normal effective depth of four or five meters, and sometimes up to ten meters. (GPR devices are routinely used around the world by geologists, archeologists and police.) In its Treblinka investigation, Krege`s team also used an auger to take numerous soil core samples. The team carefully examined the entire Treblinka II site, especially the alleged `mass graves` portion, and carried out control examinations of the surrounding area. They found no soil disturbance consistent with the burial of hundreds of thousands of bodies, or even evidence that the ground had ever been disturbed. In addition, Krege and his team found no evidence of individual graves, bone remains, human ashes, or wood ashes.

Read the rest here, (and there is a LOT more):

http://www.nafcash.com/

Poster's comment: A group of scientists have offered cash rewards to those who can provide proof of the hollowhoax, by the way of mass graves; those that the jews like to talk about so much.
Guess what?
No takers!!

Herein, the hollowhoax is outed, and displayed for the fantasy that it is.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Re: NAFCASH: Exposing historical fraud via the scientific method â„¢
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 04:10:05 PM »
It has been judicially proven that the Nazis murdered, buried, dug up, burned, crushed the bones, and then reburied all the crushed bone and ash of 870,000 Jews into the same mass graves; thus, they allegedly obliterated all evidence of their crime.

Damn, these Nazis were not as efficient as I was led to believe!

To do the same thing over twice, only different, is not good practice.
Especially when one is fighting a 3 front war!!

Sounds like a hell of a lot of unneeded labour to me.

Perhaps Jewdy, or Commander Collins can set me straight on this one!  ::)
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Splitends

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:10:11 AM »

Hey, let's not confuse Jew media entertainment combine & heavily armed police state indoctrination camp hollowhoax fantasies with scientific facts.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 02:09:41 PM »
lets do the math:

`a total of 870,000 people` were killed and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943.

wow. thats a minor marvel of engineering in and of itself. roughly 100,000 people killed, and buried, per month. 3300/day.
lets assume these people were diseased and on the brink of starvation (like we are told); 100 pounds apiece sounds fair.
so, 330,000 pounds of people, per day, were put in the ground.
this would also displace 330,000 pounds of soil, per day. (more, actually...factors like settling, roots, rocks, etc come into play.)
im not sure how much land the camp covered, but even at a whopping 3300 acres, you would have to be blind to miss those huge piles of dirt.
(no pictures? someone would have taken pictures of a project on this scale. ive never seen a picture of a nazi on a bulldozer. ironically, ive seen lots of israeli soldiers on them.)
moving 330,000 pounds of dirt in one day is no easy feat. repeating that feat, daily, for eight months straight, without running out of room, is nigh impossible, especially when you consider they must have dug and buried all winter, and all through the rainy season, with no work stoppage.
all of this, as you pointed out, while fighting at the height of a three front war that had resources stretched to the breaking point.

then we are to believe that they were all dug back up and burned. in four months.
(where i come from, this is called trying to get out of a lie, by telling a bigger one.)

Then, between April and July 1943, the hundreds of thousands of corpses were allegedly dug up and burned in batches of 2,000 or 2,500 on large grids made of railway ties.

lets say they missed a few, or vultures got some, or whatever. call it 200,000 per month.
or 50,000 per week...that way if it rains a couple of days, you can still make your weekly quota.
to put that in perspective...the nfl football season lasts the same length of time (~4 months) and most games draw 50,000 or so spectators.
this would be like taking every person in the stadium, and burning them, and having them all gone by the next game, for an entire season.
it just flat out cant be done.

-and where were they getting all those railroad ties? to effectively burn a human body, the ties would have been reduced to ashes also. even creosote wouldnt help after a few batches.
(however, no traces of ash were found, either. hmm.)
even with a 'large grid' you would need at least 250,000 of them for a job this big.
a quarter of a million railroad ties, during the largest war in history, when no country (not even the usa) could spare any resources?

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 05:13:01 PM »
Thank you for doing the math on this. I have seen the math, elsewhere, for the entire claimed 6 million; you have shown the impossibility of it happening, under the most favourable conditions at one camp; what of the others?

As you have stated, if the jew is caught in a lie, he simply escalates the lie to something more unbelievable. And this article does not even come close to addressing the more exotic manners of killing the jew, that he claims. Exotic ways, that in reality are so inefficient, they are only the fantasies of the fool.

The most efficient way: trench, all line up, single bullet to the head, all fall backwards, fill. That simple; the way the Commissars in the Soviet Union did it for years.

One must arrive at the conclusion that the hollowhoax is just that, a hoax. One that has been worn to death, but still one that a nation has been founded upon, and one that the jew still uses to blackmail the entire world.

Why has discussing this become illegal? Simply because if the truth was to come out, the whole ball of wax would melt; the whole house of cards would collapse; and the jew would be shown to the rest of the world for what he really is: a lying, manipulating thief!!

Let me reiterate, what the jew claims to have happened in the camps is PHYSICALLY and LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

The fact that they own most of the media, and spread their lies through it, makes things especially depressing. Now they are passing their lies off as truth, to the younger generation, who have been trained, since infancy, to question NOTHING! All they are, or will be, is cannon fodder for USrael.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 06:39:41 PM »
Thank you for doing the math on this.
You're speaking to NewMath:D 
I'll follow his lead. ;)

July 1942 to April 1943 = 9 months, or 304 days, if you count ALL of April. 1

If you divide 304 days by their 870,000 people who were killed at Treblinks, you come out to 2861.842105263 people per day.

Let's assume they killed 24/7 ... non-stop.

2861.842105263 people per (12) hour = 119.243421053 people killed per hour over a span of 9 months/ 304 days.

119 people slain per hour, give or take a few small persons (children), seems believable right? How do you line up 119 'willing to die' people up to be shot (in the head?) by Trawniki-trained guards? How many guards were there?

Quote from: http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10005193
The authorities at the Treblinka II killing center consisted of a small staff of German SS and police officials (between 25 and 35) and a police auxiliary guard unit of between 90 and 150 men, all of whom were either former Soviet prisoners of war of various nationalities or Ukrainian and Polish civilians selected or recruited for this purpose.

25 to 35 (and 90 and 150 others - boy, what a gap!) men killed 2,000,000 870,000 Jews
119 per hour, non-stop, for 304 days.

Someone built a rock memorial and declared 2,000,000 - not 870,000 - dead:D my, how the numbers change over 64 years!

We're told that they finished digging the mass graves by the middle of June of 1942, but why hasn't there been one archaeological dig? Respect for the dead, right? ;)

1 - used http://www.hf.rim.or.jp/~kaji/cal/cal.cgi?1942 and http://www.hf.rim.or.jp/~kaji/cal/cal.cgi?1943
      Photo from http://judicial-inc.biz/Treblinka.htm

typo: up
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:13:21 PM by NOLAJBS »
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 07:01:04 PM »
Regardless, it is not possible.

Simple reality proves this.

It cannot, and was not done, regardless of what the jew legislates.

The time frame and numbers do not reconcile.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 07:12:58 PM »
Mr. jew is the eternal victim. He is the victim of what has happened in his imagination.

But yet, he has skewed this to take over the entire Northern Hemisphere. And other places!

Why have we, the civilized people, allowed this?
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Snaggyjob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »
This scientific information stands on it's own in showing that the "holocaust" has been hyped up with a whole lota lies. It doesn't need your "fuzzy math" to support it  ;) Newmath.

Amonvanrourk, where have you been? This is old news.

I'll take a guess. You've been busy harassing people in PMs  ::)

"Lay me down to bleed a while, then I'll get up to fight again!" - Art Linkletter. For the tired and war weary

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 01:24:52 PM »
You've been busy harassing people in PMs  Roll Eyes

I am quite sure the vast majority of posters here would disagree that my PMs are any form of harassment, however, if you want harassment from me, you are headed in the right direction.

Just keep it up. 
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 03:32:34 PM »
belittling amon and i only proves that youve missed the point of the discussion.
you just might get it someday, but im not holding out much hope for you.

would you like everyone to check with you first, before posting an article, to make sure the information is new and useful to you?
perhaps we should start a remedial forum, for those who have yet to attain your level of enlightenment.

some things are worth repeating. if we get a thousand new members, ill "do the math" a thousand more times.
the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 03:44:37 PM »
some things are worth repeating. if we get a thousand new members, ill "do the math" a thousand more times.
the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Well said, NM. The entire reason for the existence of this place is to inform those who do not know. As a result, we must repeat things to newer members to get them up to speed on the reality of the world, and what is happening in it.

Some things cannot be repeated often enough, and this is one of them!

One must expose the hollowhoax for the lie that it is at every given opportunity, and reiterate the fact that it could not have happened as the jew, and zionist, claim it did, as their claims are FANTASY!

How often must we repeat the truth, to counter their lies?
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Snaggyjob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »
I understand completely the point of this post. The scientific evidence completely refutes the story that some Jews claimed a large number of "holocaust" victims had been buried in that specific area, then dug up, smashed and burned. The evidence proves the ground was never disturbed...the story was fabricated!!!!!!!

You and Amonvanrourk try to smear me up with your snake shit, but you don't like getting rubbed back?

Post whatever the fuck you want. You don't need my permission and I'm not complaining. It's your bud Amon who does all the bitching about what people are posting.

"Lay me down to bleed a while, then I'll get up to fight again!" - Art Linkletter. For the tired and war weary

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 04:00:44 PM »
Post whatever the fuck you want. You don't need my permission and I'm not complaining. It's your bud Amon who does all the bitching about what people are posting.

Not really, in reality, it is you, jewdy whom is stirring the pot.

Attempting to cause distention will not work here! 

You started it; I did not, I gave you advice, and you took that advice as an insult.

And harassment.

Unfortunately, you seem to know no better.

Are you simply that stupid, or are you being deliberately obtuse? 

If it is the former, you are to be pitied, if it is the latter, you are a liar; Which is it, jewdy?
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
I understand completely the point of this post.
no, you dont.

You and Amonvanrourk try to smear me up with your snake shit, but you don't like getting rubbed back?
i am not avr. avr is not me.
no one was smearing anything, reptilian or otherwise, on this thread. until you showed up.

Post whatever the fuck you want.
are you sure its ok with you? because i get the distinct impression its not.

...and I'm not complaining.
yes, you are.

It's your bud Amon who does all the bitching about what people are posting.
dont whine to me about avr. i cannot control what he does or says, nor would i want to. youre a big girl. work it out.
and again, at the risk of repeating myself (which i know you do not approve of)...the only one on this thread bitching about what others are posting--is you.

Offline Snaggyjob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 06:07:51 AM »
no, you dont.
i am not avr. avr is not me.
no one was smearing anything, reptilian or otherwise, on this thread. until you showed up.
are you sure its ok with you? because i get the distinct impression its not.
yes, you are.
dont whine to me about avr. i cannot control what he does or says, nor would i want to. youre a big girl. work it out.
and again, at the risk of repeating myself (which i know you do not approve of)...the only one on this thread bitching about what others are posting--is you.

I'll say it again.

Scientific evidence stands on it's own and doesn't need "fuzzy math" to support it. If that truth offends you, it's not my fault.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 11:10:36 AM »
what offends me, is the fact that you seem to think you can dictate what i should and should not post.

i dont care what your opinion is concerning my 'fuzzy math'.

if my style of pointing out inconsistencies bothers you so, then why dont you show us all how its done, honeypot?
if my way of explaining things is so inadequate, why dont you take the reins, and explain the scientific evidence to us all "the right way"
(which, to say, is your way, apparently).

i dont know who the hell you think you are, butting in on threads with nothing constructive to say, calling me to task for my methods.
do us both a favor, and put me on ignore, if my posts bother you that much.
im done talking to you. you can post a snarky reply, and get the last word in, if you like. in fact, i expect nothing less from you.

Offline Snaggyjob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 11:43:58 AM »
what offends me, is the fact that you seem to think you can dictate what i should and should not post.

i dont care what your opinion is concerning my 'fuzzy math'.

if my style of pointing out inconsistencies bothers you so, then why dont you show us all how its done, honeypot?
if my way of explaining things is so inadequate, why dont you take the reins, and explain the scientific evidence to us all "the right way"
(which, to say, is your way, apparently).

i dont know who the hell you think you are, butting in on threads with nothing constructive to say, calling me to task for my methods.
do us both a favor, and put me on ignore, if my posts bother you that much.
im done talking to you. you can post a snarky reply, and get the last word in, if you like. in fact, i expect nothing less from you.

:D I'm not your honeypot and I'm not you and Amonvanrourk's pissing post either. You sure didn't mind jumping in on his head stomp. you like to rub your shit, but you can't take it. Good, ignore me! I never wanted to be part of your butt clutch anyway.