Author Topic: Russia warns U.S. on Iran moves [very serious stuff]  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Russia warns U.S. on Iran moves [very serious stuff]
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:33:02 AM »
Comment: Lavrov would be the Foreign Minister of Russia, a life-long diplomatic animal. When a guy like that says "we had a frank and productive meeting" it litterally means "I read him/them the riot act". Since he would never talk on record in any other fashion, the below can only mean "enough, the buck stops here". This is a serious as it gets.

"The Russian foreign minister said Wednesday U.S.-led multinational foreign forces in Iraq must not conduct military operations outside the country, including against Iran," the RIA Novosti news agency reported.

"The multinational force in Iraq should abide strictly by the UN Security Council's mandate, which does not provide for any operations outside the country," Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told the Lebanese magazine Al-Watan Al-Arabi in an interview.

"The escalation of the conflict and its possible spread beyond the Iraqi borders will inevitably result in catastrophic consequences and not for the Middle East alone," Lavrov said according to the report. "I believe Washington understands this."

More here: UPI

Comment: Ties in with Putin and the Geopolitics of the New Cold War and some of the stuff on this thread and of course all the diversions here and elsewhere while the pieces are being eased into place.

It's five minutes to midnight - seriously, but maybe we still can stop the mad rush, by letting everyone know "We Know", just like Lavrov did. The creatures of shadows fear nothing like light...

Offline Splitends

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Russia warns U.S. on Iran moves [very serious stuff]
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 12:29:45 PM »

"The escalation of the conflict and its possible spread beyond the Iraqi borders will inevitably result in catastrophic consequences and not for the Middle East alone," Lavrov said according to the report. "I believe Washington understands this."

Oh, the nuclear armed state sponsored Zionist/JUDEO-Christian international terrorists - and everyone else - understands alright. It's pretty safe to go on issuing all kinds of warnings against launching a naked war of aggression on Iran because they have no intentions of the kind. Everyone understands that, too.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 01:38:46 PM by Splitends »

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 05:31:28 PM »
Oh, the nuclear armed state sponsored Zionist/JUDEO-Christian international terrorists - and everyone else - understands alright. It's pretty safe to go on issuing all kinds of warnings against launching a naked war of aggression on Iran because they have no intentions of the kind. Everyone understands that, too.

That would be cool by me; I'd love to be wrong in this case.

In March 03 I was in a Europe, getting drunk nightly in a supposedly 'intellectual' watering hole. Lots of talk about Iraq. I was generally getting laughed at for saying it's a done deal, and even more for predicting Purim would see the opening shot (almost got me arrested). In fact, only an old history professor agreed. Even when pointing out the contrails of what was clearly a formation of B-52s going East on the evening of the 18th, the reaction was "Nah, Saddam is going to buckle in the last minute". It wouldn't have made a difference. On the 19th, Purim, the Dora Farm(?) was hit; a whole family of 20+ wiped out.

The problem is, if you look at the NAC/PNAC pipe dream (nicely presented here), the whole sham is predicated on "shock & awe" (smoke and mirrors). But ever since the Russians waltzed into the Pristina airport in 99, that bluff is going down hill, while the expenses multiply. Iraq was supposed to revive the great fear and helplessness in the face of the 'hyperpower'. The Iraqis didn't cooperate, the Afghanis never heard of fear, and Hezbollah dealt it a near fatal blow last Summer.

What can a bunch of talmudic lunatics do? Either go for broke by dropping some nukes on Iran and hope that the madness and horror will revive the con, or look for the nearest rock to hide under. The options are extremely limited and get more so by the day. Odds are, that after a multi-generational effort, they'll (try to) go for it. Aside from Israel1, Israel2 and Micronesia, the rest of the world is quickly uniting under a "Make my day posture" - even phony Toni is getting cold feet... That's what Lavrov's diplomatic niceties represent, in my view - a declaration that "We Know" and that there will be no place to hide if they do go for it...

Offline Britney_Hole

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 04:18:09 AM »
Today Iran launched a satellite on it's own using its Sohab 3 long range missle technology.....
Five things we never see in America
1. Bicycle lanes
2. Teacher run schools
3. Cooperatively owned businesses
4. Recycling
5. Use of alternative energy

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 01:46:21 PM »
With British troops bing sent to Afghanistan and Japan establishing spy networks, you would think that someone is losing their grip on the heroin production.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Splitends

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »

Oil stocks are a good indicator of a imminent naked war of aggression on Iran.

Insiders will get word of it and begin buying energy stocks in bulk.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 11:57:29 AM »
Oil stocks are a good indicator of a imminent naked war of aggression on Iran.

Insiders will get word of it and begin buying energy stocks in bulk.

When I wrote "Iraq 'surge' => cover story for Iran war preps and more" on January 13, 2007 -

Oil just had a big selloff and was around $50 - it's now at around $60
Gold just had a big selloff and was around $600 - it's now around $680

At the end of the linked piece, I said:
"So, basically all you have left is attempting to start a global blood letting, a.s.a.p. or the World will see you hang from that tree (poetic, no?)"

If that is the case, conventional wisdom goes out the window, because starting a desperate war to save your ass is not the same as starting a deliberate one to improve your position. It's the same with the date; normally, I would reject 3/3/2007 as a possible date - despite being Purim - because it is a full moon (the night-vision warriors hate full moon in a fight). But in this case, the full moon actually adds to the likelyhood...

Solly Cohen

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 07:19:45 PM »
Russia does as we tell it.

Russia is encouraging Iran to war, then will pull it's support as we order Putin to do.

Russia is loving the thought of $100+ a barrel. It has prepared for the demand.

May G_d protect Putin.

Our Slav lackey loves fine Armani suits too much too give a hell about Iran. Iran is competition for Russian oil.

Why dont you Goy give up? Look at what our small group of 13 million has accomplished with you all against us? Do you really think you can defeat us?

Offline Rowan Berkeley

• Master Chief
  • Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Naqniq
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 07:37:42 PM »
Solly will have to do better than that - in the first place, Putin's advisors are not exclusively composed of Lubavitcher rabbis, as the constant photo ops. extorted by Berel Lazar would suggest. Putin will let you know if he decides to surrender, by freeing Khodorkovsky.

On the plus side, I recommend Iraqwar.ru for wonderful glimpses of the Slavic Soul (I once saw a comment in there that said "All government is gangster, and, by the way, I am going out to buy Kalashnikov now, goodbye."
http://www.iraq-war.ru/
http://iraqwar.mirror-world.ru/

On the minus side, there is this - excuse, mirror only, and thus no photos:
http://eairc.boom.ru/library/hodos/js3-32.html

Solly Cohen

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 01:07:42 AM »
Putin is in love with the West.

He hates the Slav culture or lack thereof.

He shares spa's with our other lackey Gerhard Schroeder. They love to sit around Round Tables, chewing the fat...pretending to fight the dreaded of G_d's chosen.

All you Goy waiting for your Slav Knight on his white horse to rescue you!

Putin will take that $100 a barrel and say thanks very much.

He will shut up when told and speak when spoken to.

And you know why? Because the Jew has given you Goy "The Law". Thanks to g_d's chosen you have order. Putin loves order. Russians love order and the bigger the bully the more they like it. If a Slav is not getting beaten about the ears by one of our own they think something is wrong.

Boris

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 05:32:36 AM »
What if Iran actually did have a few clandestine nukes stashed away for a rainy day? Wouldn't it be wonderful if they were to fire them straight at Dimona and wipe you cunts off the map for good? I couldnt give a shit if every last Jew in Israel was vaporized. That would rid the planet of at least 6,000,000 of you insects in one go. If Iran doesn't nuke you then maybe the Russians or the Chinese will. One way or another, you fuckers will get what's due.

Offline Rowan Berkeley

• Master Chief
  • Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Naqniq
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 06:20:40 AM »
Kaveh L Afrasiabi, who sometimes seems to be expressing the Iranian Foreign Ministry line, here accuses Russia of chickening out on the nuclear fuel:
http://atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IC17Ak01.html

Offline axiom

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 03:29:39 PM »
it's a shame to feel as if america should police any country

Solly Cohen

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 06:23:50 AM »
Boris you filthy damn Goy animal!

Do you know who you are damn well speaking to?

Sure enough, when those Muslims strike at the heart of an American city with a nuke you haters will be getting yours!

That damn land is ours!

It's in a book that it's ours!

Thats it!

To bad if you dont like it!

Iran will get it's from our boys in the U.S armed forces. Wish i could be there! I hear you can still make ends meet in supplies.

The U.S economy will pick up after Iran is nuked. It will be our reward to faithful friends in the U.S.

Boris

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »
Who are you calling a filthy damn Goy animal? I shower every morning Yiddo. I used to soap bars made out of Jews but switched to American Crew Sport body wash after my physician told me that Jews cause skin diseases.

Offline QuoVadius

• Inactive
  • Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 07:51:14 PM »
Solly will have to do better than that - in the first place, Putin's advisors are not exclusively composed of Lubavitcher rabbis, as the constant photo ops. extorted by Berel Lazar would suggest. Putin will let you know if he decides to surrender, by freeing Khodorkovsky.

Who  is Khodorkovsky in relation to the beast of the 3000 year old Work Of Ages?

Who is that lackey in the mind of the eye of Zionist Globalist infiltration and subjection of whole peoples?

"They" play games. We play ours. See through the "theater". Look at what is happening on the ground.

Russia has been preparing for 2 years for the attack on Iran. It has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on it's oil infrastructure - upgrading refineries, fixing pipelines. Saudi is ready to go.

The Zionist have made a deal with the sell out Russian Elite - "You will get your place in the sun. You can build up and sit back while we tear down the U.S and focus it's energies on smashing ALL resistence to Zionist Globalization".

Russian can play "Good Cop". Posturing and throwing out some empty rhetoric. So too can the Chinese.

They know who their true master is.

Dont expect ANYTHING from human beings "within" the system. They got their because the "system" owns them. If the system does'nt "own" them they die in aircraft crashes in perfect clear weather flying conditions or their helicopter crashes into a hill in southern Russia.

The people will prevail.

Leaderless Resistance.
http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=2453.0
I Am Trying To Give Up Forums