Author Topic: ME WAR - they just moved the goal posts off the planet...  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
ME WAR - they just moved the goal posts off the planet...
« on: February 19, 2007, 05:53:13 PM »
This is not an article as such, but more an Alert. The desperate War Party (substitute with whoever you want - no time to argue semantics) just moved the goal posts off the planet. They realized that the nuke issue doesn't stick and that the 'Iranian' weapons are simply laughed at, even in the bleachers.

Now comes this:

BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner says the trigger for such an attack reportedly includes any confirmation that Iran was developing a nuclear weapon - which it denies.
Alternatively, our correspondent adds, a high-casualty attack on US forces in neighbouring Iraq could also trigger a bombing campaign if it were traced directly back to Tehran.

This shit is not a trigger, has zero delay, and of course no possible justification - how can one make an equivalence between nuke production and some people getting killed in a war zone - but it may just work. It's no accident, that this is floated on the 'trusty' old BBC first.

If this flies with "the people" - and it's hopefully still just a trial balloon - we can see exactly what will happen. At some point - March 3? - the 'president' will come on TV announcing that just a few minutes or hours ago xxx GI's were killed in an attack on a base. The attackers were 'identified' as Iranian of this or that unit - doesn't matter, beacuse... He already ordered an immediate 'retaliation' on their capability to hurt "the troops". The same applies to an 'attack' on a naval vessel in the Golf, but is a bit more tricky to fake.

With the above criteria, any "false flag" has been rendered infallible, even if it is a complete screw-up, because the usual delay has been eliminated. In fact, a "false flag" is not even necessary, as it is right down to "because I say so".

Unlike any other scenario, any "yeah, but..." would be come way too late. The dynamics of war will already have taken over, the killing in full swing.

We need to tell these lunatics, that simple hearsay about something going "boom" - in a war zone to booth - is NOT an acceptable causus belli - that it won't fly. They can do it - sure - but not hidden behind our ignorance or with our silent consent. They must be told, that when the dust settles, we'll all be looking at them...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 07:38:01 PM by Proemio »

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: ME WAR - they just moved the goal posts off the planet...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 06:57:27 PM »
Here is why this sly word game (pretzel) is a big deal (the new non-criteria is now echoed all over the MSM, quoting the BBC, quoting who knows):

There is a ritual put in place for the pea-brains in our 'dear leaders' to follow. That ritual is called "International Law". In order to start a war 'legally', this law requires a causus belli (justification for war). This in itself will not stop any 'dear leader' from fomenting, preparing and ordering a "good killing", but it does provide one last public test - a significant barrier - he and his generals will have to live with. Because of the vanities involved (the legacy thing), this barrier is bigger than it would normally appear. If the claimed causus belli is totally mad, generals may even refuse to go along. Removing the need for a causus belli (even if they are lies as with Iraq) brings us right back to where it will become acceptable for Kings to order killing for sports and other such medieval reasons.

Just imagine what Shittylittlestan will do with such a precedent...

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »

I think you are right. Any false flag at this point would be brought up after the fact. It would only be bothered with because the media wants "something" to point at, some "justification" with which they can reassure their readers that the potentate-in-chief had cause. Knowing as they do that their readers barely remember the conversation they had at their last coffee break it need not bear the stamp historical integrity.

I strongly suspect that Zionist controlled D.C. chaffs somewhat at even having to justify an attack on Iran. No doubt they save their invectives for the useless rabble outside their doors and wonder how it is that the press, every so often, but not too often, even dares to ask questions wondering about the justification for war.

It must be very annoying to so right and yet still be required to make an effort at justification for decisions made.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »
I strongly suspect that Zionist controlled D.C. chaffs somewhat at even having to justify an attack on Iran.

Yeah, "somewhat" is nicely put.

Still, the "We Know..." type of messages posted all over the Net appear to have an effect. Today, during my usual half hour BBC, half hour CNN self-flagellation, there must have been 20 different justifications for the buildup (like: Look, they are patrolling their shoreline) and assurances that there are no plans, just contingency - really - honest. Too much protesting compared to the self-assured pre-Iraq propaganda. There is worry, and rightly so...

Another reason for them to worry. Today's closing arguments in the Libby trial:
"DONT YOU THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO ANSWERS. If as a result his wife had a job, she worked at CPD, She gets dragged into newspapers. People want to find out was a law broken when people want to know, who did it. What role did Defendant play. What role did VP play? He told you he may have discussed this with VP. Don't you think FBI deserves straight answers."

After Libby is found guilty in the next few days, Cheney gets charged (the famous "sealed vs sealed") and the gutless Congress will have no more wiggle room. Meaning, they'll have to try to start with Iran before the planned time, or risk the brass refusing to follow through. This must be the reason why the "Stennis"(sp?) carrier group just broke all trans-Atlantic speed records, in the first non-stop deployment to the Golf.

Offline Skywalker

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • JAH Truth
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 06:29:46 AM »
The lies are going to continue building up. They don't stop to answer questions about the validity of the present "evidence", but just continue inventing new ones, adding to the ever longer list, to paint it as "overwhelming".

So, from their pattern of operations, and because of Brzezinsky's warning, it could be worth mentioning that a "big" false-flag event this time around, might not necessarily take place. There is also the possibility that they will rely on a series of accumulative mini false-flags (even if lies), so that when they do attack, the sheople will think: "about time".

It's the pre-war-with-Iran-hate, mirroring the two-minute hate in "1984".

The Beeb - note that the "trusted" BBC never has an Iranian diplomat on the programme, to counter these accusations. It has also, as far as I'm aware, not reported on the news from Iran that US (maybe British too?) weapons and ammo were used in a terrorist attack in Iran recently.

As the recent BBC hit-piece ("9-11 Conspiracies") proved, they are indeed nothing more than the Govt.'s most effective propaganda organ, sprinkling calculated bits of truth and revelations into their programming occasionally (like the documentary series "The Power Of Nightmares") so that the sheople will continue to believe they are impartial and uncontrolled.

Yours in telling you what you already knew, just so you keep on knowing that others see what you see, and to chat with you a bit,

:-)

Danny.
The Plan against the NWO - http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

The Way home or face The Fire - http://i.am/jah/twh.pdf

The Key to the Kingdom is on the Flag - http://www.jahtruth.net/gibralta.htm

http://100777.com

http://i.am/jah

Cloud_Cuckoo

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 06:47:44 PM »
This is not an article as such, but more an Alert. The desperate War Party (substitute with whoever you want - no time to argue semantics) just moved the goal posts off the planet. They realized that the nuke issue doesn\'t stick and that the \'Iranian\' weapons are simply laughed at, even in the bleachers.

Now comes this:

BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner says the trigger for such an attack reportedly includes any confirmation that Iran was developing a nuclear weapon - which it denies.
Alternatively, our correspondent adds, a high-casualty attack on US forces in neighbouring Iraq could also trigger a bombing campaign if it were traced directly back to Tehran.

This shit is not a trigger, has zero delay, and of course no possible justification

None of this is surprising, and all perfectly legal in fact. See the War Powers Act, Section 2.c. :

The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to
introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations
where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the
circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2)
specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by
attack
upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed
forces.

It\'s the one legal loophole Bush and the gang have left to exploit, in order to get this party started so to speak.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 08:31:44 PM »
None of this is surprising, and all perfectly legal in fact. See the War Powers Act, Section 2.c. :

It\'s the one legal loophole Bush and the gang have left to exploit, in order to get this party started so to speak.

Luckily, International Law (or convention) is not yet the same as USCorp's OT Laws. That's why the balloon had to be lifted at the BEEB INT'L, to see what reactions it got yonder - it got plenty...

BTW, love those escaped \' single quotes - seen them before - somewhere ;D