Author Topic: Bollyn on CNN - 'most trusted' stats  (Read 14515 times)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Bollyn on CNN - 'most trusted' stats
« on: January 31, 2007, 07:06:21 AM »
January 30th, 2007 - the big show - Christopher Bollyn gets to tell his side of the story... :D

I decided to do some stats, to illustrate how the MSM manufactures consent, and what Bollyn - or anyone else on this side of "trusted" is up against.

from transcript

« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:20:04 PM by Proemio »

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Bollyn on CNN - 'most trusted' stats
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 12:02:53 PM »
In Context 1 - stats are nothing compared to context
Or, let's see where the 'anti-semites' were squeezed in

UNIDENTIFIED MALE(1): It was done by a group of Zionists.

FEYERICK: Are you suggesting that al Qaeda had nothing to do with it, that this was all part of a large conspiracy, Zionist or otherwise?

CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN, WRITER(2): Al Qaeda is in my opinion -(3)- has been exploited. I question whether such a group even exists.

FEYERICK: Chicago writer(2) Christopher Bollyn is one of the conspiracy theorists.

BOLLYN: I believe that there are Israeli elements that are connected to the Mossad, that are involved in this attack.

FEYERICK: There's no physical evidence to support claims that Jews were behind 9/11, but the speculation and rumors, mostly discounted here in the U.S., have gained momentum in Muslim countries where they're discussed and believed. Deborah Lauder is with the Jewish run Anti-Defamation League.

DEBORAH LAUTER, ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE: What's most puzzling is when it reaches the Internet and goes into the Muslim-Arab world, we have this cross-fertilization of hate and this is something we've never seen before.

Notes:
1. UNIDENTIFIED MALE - a.k.a. the setup, counted as "neutral", because he can be anything from "blue" to "red" and beyond - used to provide the initial color.
2. CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN, WRITER - writer is nice, but I'm sure that something like "Investigative Reporter" is what the man would describe himself. Writer = fiction; is the 'unfortunate' implication...
3. Anyone know if this is a real pause or a mid-statement edit?

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 12:18:39 PM »
In Context 2 - stats are nothing compared to context

FEYERICK: A whole web of beliefs has grown to support this conspiracy theory. Listen to these Americans interviewed on Iranian television.

VOICE OF ERIC HUFSCHMID(1): This is a big plot to take control of us, to start war.

Notes:
1. Another man of 'few' words - spliced in to, provide the Iranian/anti-semite angle, tho he doesn't say anything one way or another. He could - to the uninformed - have talked about OBL plotting, but hey, what's editing for... At least, he didn't have to hang around CNN for a day for this.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 12:44:46 PM »
In Context 3 - stats are nothing compared to context

FEYERICK: When you imply that somehow Israelis were involved in the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, people are going to look at you, critics will say you are an anti-Semite. Are you?

BOLLYN: No, I'm not an anti-Semite(1). This is the main charge that's leveled against me and has been for years, even before 9/11, because I am a critic of Zionist policies.

LAUTER: That's a very common technique among anti-Semites(2). They will twist things. I'm not an anti-Semite. I just believe XYZ.

Notes:
1. More than half of the 'interview' is Bollyn defending himself against - - - yup...
2. TheTrueTruth always gets the last word for some 'trusted' reason, UNLESS he is followed by some illiterate, or foulmouthed plant; in which case the 'journalist' ends the segment with the appropriate frown.

"They will twist things." - indeed...

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 01:09:49 PM »
In Context 4 - stats are nothing compared to context

LARRY KING, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Yeah, well, who wouldn't be angry with that last story?

ZAHN: I know. I know, but it's astonishing, wasn't it, the statistic that one in three Americans believe not that particular conspiracy theory, but one of many?

KING: The old Goebbels theory(1), you tell a lie long enough, more people will believe it(2).

Notes:
This exchange comes AFTER the big "live talk" segment (we haven't yet touched that part), which came after the 'interview - a sort of "Underline".
1. As any 'anti-semite' knows by now, Goebbels and others were referring to the old jewish theory, which...
2. ... is just another pipe-dream*, as it is disproved daily - 911, WMD, Holocaust, etc., etc...

* works only during periods of total disinterest or when mandated by 'law'.

Turan

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 01:49:23 PM »
In Context 4 - stats are nothing compared to context

LARRY KING: The old Goebbels theory(1), you tell a lie long enough, more people will believe it(2).

That one was my absolute favorite, the supreme rule of 'projection' (as 'discovered' by [/i]Freud[/i], no less), holds supreme...

BTW, where are the 'stats' you were referring to? Or did you decide to substitute 'context' for 'stats'? No harm done either way, just curious.

BTW2: Ya wanna REALLY have a go at the spin-meisters? Check out the debate on the Walt/Mearsheimer 'Israel Lobby' paper...THAT one'll frustrate you no end...

video: http://www.scribemedia.org/2006/10/11/israel-lobby/

transcript: http://www.scribemedia.org/2006/10/10/transcript-israel-lobby/

You'll probably be angry before <5 minutes have elapsed, when you see the set-up that's going on.

Cheers.

Offline Chewbacca

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 03:00:42 PM »
I think Pat Buchanan's last couple of columns make Bollyn look like a frightened kitten. If you're going to go on the media, make sure you can say more than 3 sentences before you deal with the satanic media.
"and the land stank." Exodus 8:14

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 03:11:46 PM »
BTW, where are the 'stats' you were referring to? Or did you decide to substitute 'context' for 'stats'? No harm done either way, just curious.

Click the thumbnail on the bottom of the initial post.

You'll probably be angry before <5 minutes have elapsed, when you see the set-up that's going on.

I have given up getting angry a long time ago - it tends to cloud reason and gives undeserved gravitas to what is really laughable.

Getting even works better... :D

Turan

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 03:24:36 PM »
Click the thumbnail on the bottom of the initial post.

Well, I saw/see no thumbnail, only a link to the CNN transcript as ever, but thanks anyway...

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 03:53:07 PM »
Well, I saw/see no thumbnail, only a link to the CNN transcript as ever, but thanks anyway...

Ah. Perhaps you have to sign up for that - BTW, what are you waiting for?

Just checked. Yep, it's only available when logged in.
Sort of defeats the purpose of posting it on a public board... Help! (flagging NOLAJBS)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 03:55:22 PM »
I think Pat Buchanan's last couple of columns make Bollyn look like a frightened kitten. If you're going to go on the media, make sure you can say more than 3 sentences before you deal with the satanic media.

I expected such stunning logic, but will wait for a collection before pointing out the obvious...

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 04:12:07 PM »

I hav'nt seen or heard the interview yet but on what i've read here...wtf was Bollyn expecting? Does he think the MSM are gonna make him sound nice?

People who go on the media need to have it "down pat"...dare I say...Alex Jones style.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 04:25:34 PM »
Read half of the transcript and just stopped. What UTTER drivel. But then, what were we expecting? A thorough analysis?

I think ANYONE involved in exposing 9-11 etc should FORGET about going on the MSM UNLESS they have a VERY specific plan to get a VERY short bit of info accross. Also, if you're going to go on CNN you'd better have you're "wit" & "barbed tounge" equipment up to full speed. You cant appear "pleading". You have to "mock" the interviewer as being the stupid, mainstream "co-incidence theorist" he is.

Why do we need the Lamestream anyway? How far has this come without them?

Why would anyone want to debate ANYTHING with the local "co-incidence nut" like Larry King?

We should have higher standards and refuse to engage in debate with complete and utter whore losers like the Lame Stream Media.

IMHO.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 04:53:46 PM »
We should have higher standards and refuse to engage in debate with complete and utter whore losers like the Lame Stream Media.

Doesn't work that way, Donnie. Look at the transcript, and you can see why.

If you are Bollyn and are invited for an interview - rather than live, on air - you know you are a target for smear. If you refuse, they simply cut in snippets from other sources (unrelated video or audio presentations, see the Hufschmid clip). An on-air statement by a bimbo saying "We invited so-and-so, spokes person of the anti-semitic conspiracy movement to be interviewed, but he - not surprisingly - declined", would be the result. If you go, you can at least to some extent manage the message by keeping a cool head. It's damage control, trying to go from 100% negative to whatever you can get - a wash is a triumph in these situations.

They too had to play percentages. In order to do the anti-semitism thing, they had to let "I believe that there are Israeli elements that are connected to the Mossad, that are involved in this attack." stand. A risque gamble these days.

BTW, all I'm doing is trying to turn a triumphant wash into a net positive... ;D

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 05:24:12 PM »
Fair enough. He should do it better though.

There is a "pleading" tone to Bollyns interviews and speeches. He needs to be decisive and uncompromising. Dare I say...in the same style as Alex Jones.

It needs to be BANG, BANG, BANG delivery. "Sound Bites"...the way the Lamestream media likes 'em. Otherwise they make you look a fool.

I think he will get caned if he does not improve the delivery and adopt a MSM counter propaganda technique that can "deactivate" to some extent the INEVITABLE twisting and turning they will do with him.

As much as I like Hufscmhidt, he too needs to work on the delivery or else stay at home. I'm not saying they have to be perfect, just that they need to "work" on their delivery.

Offline Chewbacca

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »
I saw a pic of Bollyn before doing the interview, I didnt see it on CNN, but it looked as though Bollyn dunked his face in lard. It looked like he was on lithium or some antidepressant.
"and the land stank." Exodus 8:14

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 06:45:15 PM »
I saw a pic of Bollyn before doing the interview, I didnt see it on CNN, but it looked as though Bollyn dunked his face in lard. It looked like he was on lithium or some antidepressant.

But, were he to look at ease, you would be the first to say "Look, he's one of them!!!"

Maybe the CNN bimbos reminded him of his ex... :D

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 08:08:26 PM »
Maybe he was nervous. I don't know. I agree with PROEMIO that we cant expect %100'ers all the time.

These guys are smart though. Don't they realise they will have to be "wiser than serpents" when dealing with these MSM Whores?

I'll give it Alex Jones. He goes in hard, makes the play and backs off quickly leaving the interviewer dazed. True, his personality is an intense Scorpio and we cant all be "go getters".

My personal disappointment lies with my belief that DBS, EH and CB are the best thing to come along in years whatever their personal short comings which we all have. I just want to see them do well and surely they must know that the MSM Whore Machine is out to get them. They need to be on Defcon 1...not Defcon 3.

IMHO.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 08:33:39 PM »
I'll give it Alex Jones. He goes in hard, makes the play and backs off quickly leaving the interviewer dazed.

Question: Did Jones get an "on-air" interview?

If yes, that's a whole different ball of chicken wax...

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »
I must be confused then?

I thought thats what Bollyn had?

Jones has been interviewed dozens of times in a dozen formats. He plays it perfectly. The King Of Spain did'nt know what hit him.