Author Topic: A very revealing photograph  (Read 134192 times)

Turan

Re: A very revealing photograph
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2007, 12:36:58 AM »
Balls.

Nice intro - and only a 1/2-hour-and-change after my post? Struck a nerve, did I? lol...

You speak as though such purposes are mutually-exclusive.

They aren\'t.

No, they are diversionary tactics. But then you already knew that - you\'re simply obfuscating.

And by the way, thanks for the implicit admission - in spite of yourself - that my assessment of your \"purpose\" here, is in fact correct. Game over.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2007, 12:52:19 AM »
And by the way, thanks for the implicit admission - in spite of yourself - that my assessment of your \"purpose\" here, is in fact correct.

And how would that purpose (or, rather, your assessment thereof) detract from what it is that I'm actually arguing... make it any less sincerely felt (believed in, advocated, whathaveyou) on my part... any less TRUE, for that matter?

Any ideas here, Bainbridge?

Why don't you think about it over a piping hot cup of tea, huh?
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Turan

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2007, 01:45:53 AM »
you got it.

gelignite really got lazy on this thread, and the mask slipped off a little bit.

The simple fact that Jelly would bother to perpetuate exchanges with an obvious spammer/nutbar like LSDthots just shows-ta-go-ya how many other, better intellectual adversaries have defeated him/her by this point.

What continues to amaze me is how many otherwise-intelligent folk do get so wrapped up in Jelly\\\'s essentially nit-picking of details, prove him wrong, then when he refuses to admit such, they go back and do it all over again. With Jelly, I refuse to get interested in the \\\"trees\\\" he keeps planting. I\\\'m looking at the FOREST. Why are the ONLY two issues he bothers to debate (where he can use his probable government-and/or-military-and/or-intelligence background), the attack by Israel on the USS Liberty, and the 9/11 attacks?  Why, for example, does he not debate the finer points of the JFK assassination? What is the ONE common thread between the two aforementioned specific issues that is not so much a focus of the latter as to warrant his attention?

Answer: An overwhelming trail of evidence pointing to Israeli foreknowledge/deception/complicity....and outright TERRORISM on the part of Israel/Jews...enough so to at LEAST warrant a re-opening of each of those cases [USS Liberty and 9/11].

And that terrifies the living hell out of Jelly.

So, after a long and silly exchange with another poster (who\\\'s probably playing a character of his own), Jelly finally gets to the \\\"I\\\'m here to expose everyone\\\'s \\\'anti-Semitism\\\'\\\" card. We only have to go a couple of levels deep past his obfuscation to see where that leads us. In the first place, let\\\'s just bypass the term \\\"anti-Semitism\\\" right away, as it is a ridiculous misnomer that is such a classic emblem of the actual mentality that created it, and call it straight-up \\\"anti-Jew sentiment\\\".

Now - what\\\'s the common thread again, per the USS Liberty and 9/11 attacks, insofar as this forum (and others Jelly haunts) is concerned? The involvement of Israel/Jews and so on.

But it goes a lot further. USS Liberty and 9/11 are highlighted issues on both this forum and LibertyForum. They receive the most attention, and the most in-depth speculation, of any issues discussed. Jelly feels comfortable to stay within those two because they maximize the exposure of his viewpoint to the gallery of lurkers. What he doesn\\\'t want people to discover is that the same \\\'common thread\\\' named above, that not only runs between 9/11 and the USS Liberty, runs through so many, many other events, trends and institutions large and small, over centuries if not millenia.

The Bolshevik revolution, the largest slaughter in the history of the Western World. The rise of the Rothschild banking dynasty. The creation of the Federal Reserve in the USA and the unimaginable slavery through usury of the middle and lower classes in particular as a result. The corruption of the religion of Christianity from its very beginnings. The continual demonization of Arabs/Persians/Muslims etc., ad nauseam, and the diversion of focus to THESE people as \\\"terrorists\\\". The multi-faceted control of American politics/media/education through such thinktanks and emotional-blackmail institutions as AIPAC, the ADL, the JDL, JINSA, AEI, MEMRI, and so on. The ritual sexual mutilation of the majority of baby boys born in the USA within minutes of their birth, as their welcome to this world, which has strangely become so passe in Western culture. The \\\"incentives\\\" that gave the USA cause to enter two-going-on-three World Wars, 9/11 being just another Pearl Harbor being just another Lusitania.

And so many more.

It doesn\\\'t take long for even a \\\"casual lurker\\\" to spot the common thread in all of these events. But someone else said it better than I...

So Jelly keeps planting trees to keep others from seeing the forest.

In regard to 9/11, the map of the USA which shows the parallel locations of the Israeli/Mossad spies alongside the known locations of the alleged 9/11 highjackers pretty much says it all. Stick that in front of someone and it\\\'s impossible for them to debate Israeli foreknowledge of the attacks. Foreknowledge = reason enough for inquiry. But Jelly will have none of that, so let\\\'s focus on things like mini-nukes, thermite, puffs of dust, and \\\"anti-Semitism\\\", right?

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2007, 02:33:55 AM »
I went to the url of the image you provided and stepped backwards from one directory to another and found this:

GOOGLE: Tonic Group, Inc. is a New York based multidisciplinary design studio that specializes in identities, web design and development, print communications, ... Link

What does this photograph reveal to you?

Interesting.

CubicleGuy posted the exact same photo on an LF 9/11 thread a while back in one of his attempts to shill for the official fairy tale.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2007, 03:54:52 AM »
Hav'nt you got a doorway on a cold and windy street to fall unconscious into? :P

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2007, 07:13:18 AM »
Interesting.

CubicleGuy posted the exact same photo on an LF 9/11 thread a while back in one of his attempts to shill for the official fairy tale.
Interesting indeed. That photo is only one example of professional and sophisticated art that "creates your own reality."

Vered Tanmayo Neta is an Israeli trainer, lecturer and coach who has written Manifesting - create your own reality. That's not all, since 1991 she's been leading courses, trainings and workshops, with over 5,000 participants in Europe and Israel. Syllabus includes: 'change and transformation', 'relationships and communication', 'conflict solving', 'stress management', 'leadership and management skills'. She managed a training company, managed a center for youth education and worked extensively in marketing and administration in health institutions and high-tech companies.

Again - only one example. ;)
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2007, 07:32:58 AM »
IVered Tanmayo Neta is an Israeli trainer, lecturer and coach who has written Manifesting - create your own reality.

There is lots of that. Is it a "birth right"? ;D

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2007, 09:46:48 AM »
Interesting.

\

Really?

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »
Interesting indeed. That photo is only one example of professional and sophisticated art that "creates your own reality."

Vered Tanmayo Neta is an Israeli trainer, lecturer and coach who has written Manifesting - create your own reality. That's not all, since 1991 she's been leading courses, trainings and workshops, with over 5,000 participants in Europe and Israel. Syllabus includes: 'change and transformation', 'relationships and communication', 'conflict solving', 'stress management', 'leadership and management skills'. She managed a training company, managed a center for youth education and worked extensively in marketing and administration in health institutions and high-tech companies.

Again - only one example. ;)

Has that pic been photoshopped then?
Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2007, 11:22:54 AM »
Has that pic been photoshopped then?
That is what I suggested 6 days ago. Granted, the program used could have been a much more sophisticated software, for the professionals of course. ;)
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
Any reason why it couldn't be a genuine pic of the steel structure before the core was lined? I mean, that is what the skeleton should look like

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2007, 12:20:53 PM »
Any reason why it couldn't be a genuine pic of the steel structure before the core was lined? I mean, that is what the skeleton should look like

The WTC went under development in 1966. The north tower was opened in December of 1970, the south tower in January of 1972. They were dedicated in April 1973. What you are suggesting is that the photo might be dated pre-1970 and could have a date of birth anywhere between 1966 and 1970 (a 4 year window of photography opportunity for the entrepreneur)? Interesting.

Aside from the fact that TonicGroup.com was founded in 1996, let's look at it one more time:

PHOTO A)

the beauty is in the sunrise
     - it looks 'perfect'

Here's another picture of the wtc in the early morning (sunrise):

PHOTO B)

What's different in the second picture besides the hue settings of Photo A? Take a look at the surrounding buildings, from left to right, and again from right to left. What do you see different?

Here it is side-by-side. I took the liberty of resizing the photo you posted for a comparison - hope you didn't mind:

PHOTO A)                                                            PHOTO B)

Already, Photo B looks life-like while Photo A (created by tonicgroup.com) looks like 'award-winning' art created in the finest studio money can buy. ;)

The angle of the photography, the angle of the sunlight, and the angle of the long antenna of the left tower can all be helpful in drawing a conclusion; however, the real key here is the sunrise.

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »
The skeleton buildings are in front of a sunset. Spire on opposite tower.

Any reason why this is not an early pic to which the site has acquired license? Also - this picture in no way supports the government's position on 911. Why would they fake it for other than aesthetic reasons?

Offline Ike Ono Klast

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
There is another fundamental reason the photo is a fake - the windows were 22'' wide, spaced 39" apart.  sunlight would appear as vertical slits after passing through the FIRST set of windows, and would show interference patterns (Moire patterns) after passing through the second set of windows.  All this, and transparent corridor/office/cubicle/closet/restroom walls would STILL be essential!

IOK
Free Our Sole Brother, Muntader al-Zaidi!

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »
The skeleton buildings are in front of a sunset. Spire on opposite tower.
Who told you it (Photo A) is of a "sunset"? The sun always rises in the east and sets in the west.

PHOTO B)              I say this one is authentic.

That's the Hudson River that the towers (use to) sit on. This is a photo of a sunrise. The sunlight is reflecting off of the Hudson River. Also, note the antenna, another key, on the rooftop of the left tower.

PHOTO A)              Authentic?

You say this photo is of a sunset. The sun (always) sets on the Hudson River, which is to the west of Manhattan Island. The WTC was closer to the Hudson River than East River. If this photo is of a sunset, shouldn't the antenna on the rooftop of the left tower be on the right of the photo now?

Any reason why this is not an early pic to which the site has acquired license?
Because of the "sunset", I do not believe 'Photo A' is authentic. The building with the round roof in Photo B is of the World Financial Center where American Express offices are. Also, 'Photo A' faces uptown since you can see the Empire State Building. BTW, the Empire State Building should be the tallest building after the WTC (on the left of Photo A) so how can there be two similar buildings of it to the right (looks only blocks apart)?

Also - this picture in no way supports the government's position on 911. Why would they fake it for other than aesthetic reasons?
The argument for or against the authenticity of Photo A is irrelevant to the 'official story', but to answer your question, the TruthMovementTM has been invaded by the enemy.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2007, 07:23:49 PM »
The argument for or against the authenticity of Photo A is irrelevant to the 'official story',

Photo A is a fantasy. Check what is around it; other buildings replicated and repeated. In it, the towers are stretched upwards. In reality they were not so tall and thin.

And transparent, as the photo shows; Not likely.

This reminds me of the weird pictures one could buy in the 80s, varnished onto a piece of wood; a lot of surreal stuff there!!

About as surreal as this is.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2007, 07:29:41 PM »
other buildings replicated and repeated. In it, the towers are stretched upwards. In reality they were not so tall and thin.
You know, after looking at these photos all damn day, contemplating the angels and such, I thought I was going crazy thinking some of the buildings in 'Photo A 'were stretched to the imagination and replicated to some degree.

Here are some views from the top:
http://www.nyctourist.com/wtc_new5.htm

How many pointy buildings do you see? One big one and two small ones! :D

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2007, 08:08:05 PM »
How many pointy buildings do you see? One big one and two small ones! Cheesy

Another tempest in a teapot, is all it is; created unreality. For whatever purpose.

It may have been made to sell posters, to hang on one's wall; That is my opinion at this time.

I may change it, but the transparency makes no sense at all!!
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline carcdr

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2007, 09:32:40 PM »
Some miscellaneous points, just to keep stirring your neurons (you never know what will pop out):

• The rise/set points of the sun vary the further you are from the equator.  In the northern hemisphere, the sun rises and sets nearer the south (SE and SW, resp.) in deep winter.  The actual rise/set points depend on the season, and they vary greatly (more than you would think).  If both photos have elements of reality, then they were probably taken in opposing seasons (summer vs. winter).
  • Photo B (the probable real one) was taken so that the corners of the towers faced the camera.  Photo A (the suspect one) was taken such that the faces of the buildings faced the camera.  Hence, photo A was "taken" approximately 45 degrees to the right (counter-clockwise) of photo B - pinned down by the fact that the antenna is on the left in both photos.
  • I can't imagine any contractor waiting for both buildings to be fully framed before commencing work on the interior of either building.  One should expect to see the lower floors "filled in" with interior work (and even paying tenants).
  • I certainly missed these details earlier - I wasn't paying close attention.  The photo looked "plausible".  A W5 (who, what, where, why, when) analysis might have closed in on these discrepancies sooner.
  • Is photo A (the bogus one) a composite?  I don't see a repeating pattern offhand.  Is it a composite of the building during various stages of construction - i.e. were the pictures of the various empty, transparent floors taken at different times during construction, then composed into single image with "all" floors transparent?
  • To my eyes in photo A (the suspect) - the towers look "real", but are too tall and too narrow; the background buildings look surreal (esp. the "overlapped" square in the two buildings directly to the right of the rightmost tower); the crane looks "real" - I can't imagine that someone simply inserted a crane into the photo, they probably derived this using a real photo.  The antenna in photo A (the suspect) does not look as chunky / real as the antenna in photo B.

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2007, 10:43:23 AM »
@ NOLAJBS you are correct about the sunset. The gross difference in skyline may be because the camera was much higher - you can see the domed roofs of buildings that are face-on in the 'authentic' photo. The early pic before towers were opened may well have been photoshopped. Still, the photo did stall a couple of No Planers @ nineleven for a bit (they kept posting aluminium cannot penetrate steel).

@ Amonvonroark - a storm in a teacup for sure!

@ Moire patterns - I see what you mean - looks like 1 wall only between us and the sunset. Was the rear wall illuminated by reflected light and so rendered luminous? Also no floors except the elevator service areas are installed at this time.

A clandestine demolition might have made use of those 'off limits' floors.

I'm done with that pic. I see no controversy.

Footnote. This pic came up in passing so I thought I'd pass it on

The floors were put in as the skeleton was raised ergo the photo showing light shining thru was shopped EOM
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 12:37:57 AM by rodin »