Author Topic: A very revealing photograph  (Read 134198 times)

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
A very revealing photograph
« on: January 18, 2007, 12:44:21 PM »
Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Re: A very revealing photograph
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »
I went to the url of the image you provided and stepped backwards from one directory to another and found this:

GOOGLE: Tonic Group, Inc. is a New York based multidisciplinary design studio that specializes in identities, web design and development, print communications, ... Link

What does this photograph reveal to you?
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 01:09:23 PM »
that is a desktopian picture! ;D  got a link to a high res version?

now check out these pictures...

what are the chances of none of these pieces falling off the table?
what are the chances of none of these pieces falling off the table...twice?
in a row?

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 01:46:12 PM »

I googled up the first pic while (yet again) sticking to a persistent 'aluminium planes cant go thru steel & concrete walls' shill/buffon (the former I think) on nineeleven. Good illustration of how solid the buildings weren't.

Note dark bands in towers. No life in there.

Are these connected with the Bollyn piece on computer servers/UPS supplies being at the target level? Maybe nothing in it - the planes hit at different levels. Might spark a few trains of thought... or not...

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6449

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline carcdr

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 02:55:38 PM »
Note dark bands in towers. No life in there.

Are these connected with the Bollyn piece on computer servers/UPS supplies being at the target level? Maybe nothing in it - the planes hit at different levels. Might spark a few trains of thought... or not...

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6449

According to the "9/11 Mysteries" DVD the towers were designed to consist of three separate chunks.  (Most?) Elevators did not go all the way to the top and the dark bands represent the transfer points where people would get off one set of elevators and change to another set of elevators.  This design prevented fires from using the elevators as chimneys.

I have been in a computer center in a tall building - lots of lights, lots of windows.  I would guess that the lights were on 24/7.

I agree that a floor filled with batteries would have huge mass and would stop a plane more readily than hollow office space.  Maybe some of the batteries would be pushed out the other side?

The Bollyn claim - that both planes hit computer centers (dense mass compared to office space) - makes it hard for me to imagine that the nose of the second plane popped out the other side.  Yet, some of the videos show something come out the other side (South Tower hit).

Planes hitting the building would encounter - lots of glass, steel outer columns every 3 feet or so - and - the edge of 4" x 208' x 208' concrete sheets (the floors) spaced vertically every twelve feet or so. 

You would think that, if nothing else, the 4"x208'x208' concrete sheets would have had an interesting veg-o-matic effect on the planes.

Certainly whatever came out the other side would not be very cylindrical and would have been compressed to be no more than (approx.) 12' tall.

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 03:16:04 PM »
According to the "9/11 Mysteries" DVD the towers were designed to consist of three separate chunks.  (Most?) Elevators did not go all the way to the top and the dark bands represent the transfer points where people would get off one set of elevators and change to another set of elevators.  This design prevented fires from using the elevators as chimneys.

So the elevators were split. In the official story burning jet fuel went down the elevator shaft to the basement....

The dark bands look to be a few storeys. Only 1 would be needed for transfer? Or were there other services there? I am thinking that these bands would figure in the rigging of the buildings.

Gotta get my beauty sleep now

Offline Smokr

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Smokr's Lair
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »
The two 'dark bands' are equipment floors, filled with the various water, electrical, communications and elevator equipment needed to support their long runs up and down the towers. These floors were off limits and closed to non-building employees, and WERE NOT the skylobbies.
The skylobbies were normal floors, ten feet high, with open windows like most other floors.
The WTC towers were not fortresses, nor particularly strong. There were hollow towers, face it.
Even the "solid core" argument is easily proven wrong with even a slight investigation. There were NO SOLID CONCRETE WALLS INSIDE THE TOWERS. ALL interior walls were drywall. Remember the story of the guys trapped in an elevator who broke open the elevator doors, punched and cut through the drywall and into a bathroom to escape? NO CONCRETE VERTICAL ELEMENTS PERIOD.
These buildings were doomed the second the plane blew through their exterior walls and the cores.
The only charges needed to make sure the towers fell were in the basement where the only supports of any real strength existed. These were the bottoms of the core columns.
People still insist that the towers were so strong they should have survived fine.
Nothing survives fine when one of four outer walls is removed, and parts of what removed it also tore right through the core and out the other fucking side.

Do please note, the elevator runs and other details are NOT TO SCALE, otherwise they would be so narrow on the diagrams as to be hard to see. The 'express' elevator run is inside the core along with all other elevators and not out to the side as in the diagrams, this way it is visible in the image and not scrunched in with the rest.

Offline carcdr

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 08:32:24 PM »
Thanks for the diagrams.  They clarify this point.

The WTC towers were not fortresses, nor particularly strong. There were hollow towers, face it.
They withstood all sorts of winds and bad weather - much more loading than produced by a dinky airliner.

Yes, the towers were hollow by design, but they had exoskeletons (the outer wall columns) plus spines (the core columns).  And cross-members tying the outer walls to the core columns (the corrugated floor pans plus support structures) at every floor.  They were strongly-connected 3-dimensional lattices.

Even the "solid core" argument is easily proven wrong with even a slight investigation. There were NO SOLID CONCRETE WALLS INSIDE THE TOWERS. ALL interior walls were drywall. Remember the story of the guys trapped in an elevator who broke open the elevator doors, punched and cut through the drywall and into a bathroom to escape? NO CONCRETE VERTICAL ELEMENTS PERIOD.
Who here has claimed that the towers contained solid concrete walls?  I've only seen people on this forum claim that the floors were concrete.

Concrete is brittle.  Steel is elastic.  The vertical parts were steel - much more strength, able to withstand amazingly huge forces such as wind.

These buildings were doomed the second the plane blew through their exterior walls and the cores.
You probably meant to say something else?

The buildings were - obviously - not doomed when the planes hit them.  The buildings easily survived the plane strikes.  If the planes were the cause of the buildings' destruction, the buildings would have destructed right after the plane strikes (while the shock waves were still "fresh" and at their peak strength).

The only charges needed to make sure the towers fell were in the basement where the only supports of any real strength existed. These were the bottoms of the core columns.

This does not adequately explain why the towers fell from top to bottom.  Contrast with WTC7 - the core was slit at the bottom - we see the penthouse snap when its supports drop a few feet - then WTC7 slithers down from bottom to top.

The Twin Towers, though, disintegrated from top to bottom.  Some other mechanism was used to accomplish this behavior (the cores might have been slit at the bottom, too, but something else caused the top-to-bottom behavior).

People still insist that the towers were so strong they should have survived fine.
For good reason.  They did survive the plane strikes.  The fires died out.  Something else caused the destruction of the Towers.

Nothing survives fine when one of four outer walls is removed, and parts of what removed it also tore right through the core and out the other fucking side.
This is badly worded.  All four corners survived.  Four outer walls survived.  A hole was punched into one of the outer walls (and it can be argued that a second hole was punched into the opposite outer wall of WTC-2 by the plane escaping the building).

The plane that hit WTC-1 (the first strike) looks, to me, like it was headed for the core columns, which probably stopped the plane dead in its tracks.  No one reports seeing the WTC-1 plane pop out of the other side of the building.

The plane that hit WTC-2, did so at an angle that, to me, looks like it mostly missed the core columns.  There is some evidence that the WTC-2 plane popped out of the other side of the building (although in the videos I've seen, it looks much too much like an undamaged fuselage - here, the green-screeners have a point - those videos show something that "could not have happened" as advertised).

Let's give your version the benefit of the doubt.  WTC-1 was struck face-on and the plane probably hit the core columns and damaged more core columns than were damaged in WTC-2.  The WTC-2 plane, if it hit the core columns, clipped them and damaged fewer columns.

Why did WTC-2 collapse earlier?

When the top part of WTC-2 snapped off, why didn't it just tumble to the ground?  Why did the rest of the building destroy itself?  In your version, the towers were very tall, weak sticks.  Snapping-off and tumbling makes much more sense than snapping-off and following the path of maximum resistance.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 08:57:09 PM »
Why did WTC-2 collapse earlier?

Because, among other things, the mass above the damaged section was greater than that of WTC-1.

When the top part of WTC-2 snapped off, why didn't it just tumble to the ground?  Why did the rest of the building destroy itself?  In your version, the towers were very tall, weak sticks.  Snapping-off and tumbling makes much more sense than snapping-off and following the path of maximum resistance.

You said it yourself: The towers were hollow by design. Quite simply, and relative to the resistance being offered by the lower floors, there wasn't enough force to sustain a rotational motion of the upper section of the tower (i.e., the falling mass). Because the progression of failure was so fast, the resultant motion was linear, rather than rotational.

Nothing at all like a game of Jenga.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 09:41:54 PM by gelignite »
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline carcdr

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 07:04:03 AM »
You said it yourself: The towers were hollow by design.
Cherry-picking. 

Readers: please refer to my above post.

I not only used the word "hollow", I also used the words / phrases:

• exoskeletons
  • spines
  • cross-members
  • strongly-connected 3-dimensional lattices
  • elastic

there wasn't enough force to sustain a rotational motion of the upper section of the tower
Please refer to Newton's First Law of Motion.

Offline Ike Ono Klast

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 07:59:10 AM »
rodin -

Thanks for that "very revealing photograph"!  So the corridor/office/cubicle/closet/restroom walls were all TRANSPARENT!!!  And 50,000 occupants all disappeared before sunset!!!  Who knew??? Hey, here's another one for the crapbook - why didn't they get OBL at Torah Borah?  Because he was clearly elsewhere, as the photo below proves:

IOK
Free Our Sole Brother, Muntader al-Zaidi!

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »
You said it yourself: The towers were hollow by design.

Cherry-picking.

No. The operative word here is "hollow". 

I not only used the word "hollow", I also used the words / phrases:

• exoskeletons
  • spines
  • cross-members
  • strongly-connected 3-dimensional lattices
  • elastic

I understand that. The point, however, is that all of these things supported what was, basically, a hollow structure that was severely compromised. As such, there existed ample space through which the falling mass (i.e., the upper portion of the tower) could pass with negligible resistance. Coupled with the fact that the upper portion was, itself, being consumed in the progressive collapse, we're left with the scenario in which the rotational force which caused the initial "tilting" could not be sustained so as to cause a complete toppling of the structure.

Please refer to Newton's First Law of Motion.

In fact, I am invoking such Law.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
I understand that. The point, however, is that all of these things supported what was, basically, a hollow structure that was severely compromised. As such, there existed ample space through which the falling mass (i.e., the upper portion of the tower) could pass with negligible resistance. Coupled with the fact that the upper portion was, itself, being consumed in the progressive collapse, we're left with the scenario in which the rotational force which caused the initial "tilting" could not be sustained so as to cause a complete toppling of the structure.

That has got to be one of the dumbest most idiotic shilling paragraph to come out of the morons selling this story that I have ever seen.  Do you guys go to school to come off sounding like complete morons?  Do you have meetings in "How to be a Jewish Moron 101?" 

Gawd that was a pathetic line of crap...you have got to be one of the absolute dumbest mother fucks in the Pro-Jewish Media Dumbshit Story Cabal currently making the rounds, and we have seen lots of you idiots come and go.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 12:35:28 PM »
That has got to be one of the dumbest most idiotic shilling paragraph to come out of the morons selling this story that I have ever seen.  Do you guys go to school to come off sounding like complete morons?  Do you have meetings in "How to be a Jewish Moron 101?"

What's so "Jewish" about repeating a collapse scenario which follows commonly-accepted principles of modern-day physics?

The towers were not solid, tree-like objects. Nor were they constructed of Jenga blocks. Nor Keebler cookies.

I fail to see how this observation is patently "Jewish" in origin.  

Gawd that was a pathetic line of crap...you have got to be one of the absolute dumbest mother fucks in the Pro-Jewish Media Dumbshit Story Cabal currently making the rounds, and we have seen lots of you idiots come and go.

And yet, you present nothing substantive with which to refute it. As such, I shall regard your post as content-free.

Much as the bulk of your postings.

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 05:51:27 PM »
What's so "Jewish" about repeating a collapse scenario which follows commonly-accepted principles of modern-day physics?

Do you always return looking like a dear stuck in headlights?  lol...you are such a moron that it has got to be a gag.  All I want to know, Jelly Bean, is this - do you act alone or is there a group of you that compare notes and try to come up with the largest numbers of phrases that highlight the insanity of your position?

The towers were not solid, tree-like objects. Nor were they constructed of Jenga blocks. Nor Keebler cookies.

That is why they were blown to fuck.  Who do you recommend we arrest first to get to the truth of the matter?  That is far more pragmatic and realistic than your absurd 3rd grade insanities.

I fail to see how this observation is patently "Jewish" in origin.  

I guess that makes you a pretty obvious moron then, doesnt it?  There you have it...some proof, that you are a moron of the highest order. 

And yet, you present nothing substantive with which to refute it. As such, I shall regard your post as content-free.

I don't need to post shit.  Mossad and Jews did 9-11 and there is clear cover-up by far too many treasonists in the USG.  The buildings were blown to bits and Jews are making money hand over fist and using the event to destroy our country and its inherent structure based on Western systems and rule of law.

The pictures tell me all I need to know.  Those buildings were BLOWN TO FUCKING BITS and you are a fucking treasonist weasel to try to tell people to deny what is right in front of their faces.  In my political world, treasonist fucks like you would be hunted down as dogs and executed for being accessories to mass murder.

But we live in a Jewish world where lies are truth and truth is a lie.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 06:09:23 PM »

"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline olie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 06:39:55 PM »
[move type=scroll loop=-1 direction=left step=6 delay=85].........END of  nice , Jooish STOREY.....[/move]
- Bring An End to Jooish Supherin - Expose the HolyHoax !

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 07:04:41 PM »
The Bollyn claim - that both planes hit computer centers (dense mass compared to office space) - makes it hard for me to imagine that the nose of the second plane popped out the other side.  Yet, some of the videos show something come out the other side (South Tower hit).

Was an engine. "White Hot". 6 tons worth. Hard, temperature resistance materials.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 07:08:12 PM »
Good illustration of how solid the buildings weren't.

Note what appears to be a crane on the other tower. This appears to be the building phase.

The buildings were designed to be "light weight" but exceptionally strong. The architect stated on numerous occasions that it was designed to withstand multiple aircraft hits.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 08:49:40 PM »
All I want to know, Jelly Bean, is this - do you act alone or is there a group of you that compare notes and try to come up with the largest numbers of phrases that highlight the insanity of your position?

I'm paraphrasing professionals in the field of engineering who have weighed in on the matter after extensive study thereof. I realize that they tend to use big words and phrases beyond your limited understanding, but I would sooner defer to their expertise than whatever it is that you're able to discern from looking at "pictures".

I think most people who reside in the reality-based community probably feel the same way.

I don't need to post shit.

And your obvious inability to do so speaks volumes.

[...remaining good-old-fashioned-Jew-hating-talk snipped...]

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)