Author Topic: Gun Control ::: Official US Policy !  (Read 781 times)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Gun Control ::: Official US Policy !
« on: December 29, 2003, 08:10:07 AM »
Freedom from War: Official policy of the United States, this alarming document reveals the plans of the American government to transfer its military forces to the United Nations. (State Department Document, 1961)

You can either purchase a hard copy at the link above, or come here to read an html version.

This is STILL official US policy! And ironically, we use wars as a means of implementing this tyranical "policy."
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline wagon warrior

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 02:26:21 PM »
You're right Joe,

Very dangerous, first amreican forces are used to militarize america and replace the us constitution with military law, and then, when everyone has been disarmed through force, our own protective forces are then sent to the U.N., at that point in time, everyone here whether patriots in hiding or blind americans following the government like sheep will be sitting ducks.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
Re: Sitting Ducks
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 02:44:38 PM »
You are right wagon warrior,

As long as the people do nothing, we shall be sitting ducks.

I don't know if we will be militarized by American forces, foreign forces or both; but what I do know is that the Insiders (Globalists) desire to replace the US Constitution with the UN Earth Charter.  Martial law only existed in our past as a temporary means to implement tyranical legislation.  We may be under martial law in the future, but it will only serve as a vehicle to usher in the worst form of government ever known to America: tyranny.

Perhaps the FTAA will give the Insiders the opportune moment(s) to bring the UN Earth Charter to Congressional light as they begin to rock US back to sleep.  We only have till Jan. 2005 to stop the FTAA, and we do that by educating the public and holding our own Representives accountable to the Constitution.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile

Offline NuclearWinter

• Loyal Soldier of the Almighty
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2004, 08:30:11 PM »
Let us not forget, gun control has little to do with guns and has everything to do with control.
Disarmament always precedes genocide.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act