Author Topic: Holocaust Revsionism  (Read 1607 times)

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Holocaust Revsionism
« on: December 06, 2006, 08:28:47 PM »
I don't know whether this has been posted before but I came across a really great video on the Holocaust: One-Third of the Holocaust.

Here it is:

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/

It's also a complete googlevideo.

Also, I find this revisionism site good "Holocaust AnswerMan": it answers questions about the Holocaust.

http://www.codoh.com/answer/answerman.html

Here is one answer from the AnswerMan:

http://www.codoh.com/answer/ansexist.html

Offline ScarletBunnie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Holocaust Revsionism
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 08:54:32 PM »
i hate it when people call it revsionism, nothing personal. it should be something like, historical inaccuracies about the holocaust. this way, the screaming jew can't scream and point anti-semitie! who gave it the name holocaust revsionism, jews?

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 09:08:16 PM »
who gave it the name holocaust revsionism, jews?

Undoubtedly, who else??

It is truth, not revision. The holohoax cannot be proven, and the claims raised by the holohoaxers, against the Third Reich are physically impossible to have happened!

Regardless of what they say, it was PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the Germans to do what they said they did.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline ScarletBunnie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 09:15:31 PM »
it seems that holocaust denial is equal or greater of an evil as anti-semitism. its pathetic, worse than a negro screaming racism. jews are intellectually dishonest. at least a negro is black. cry me a river!

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 09:26:13 PM »
i hate it when people call it revsionism, nothing personal. it should be something like, historical inaccuracies about the holocaust. this way, the screaming jew can't scream and point anti-semitie! who gave it the name holocaust revsionism, jews?

I know, I feel like that too. Every time I use the word "revisionism", I feel like I'm playing into the hands of the Jews.

It's Jewish Particularism, everything about them has to be special you see: it's not just 'racism' - it's 'anti-semitism' (even though they're not a race or all speakers of Hebrew); it's not just blasting the Holocaust con wide open, it's "Holocaust Denial" or "Holocaust Revisionism".

Offline ScarletBunnie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 09:33:07 PM »
exactly. you have to keep lying to cover up your first lie. it won't be too much longer until all of america wakes up. this is their last country to dwell in and subvert. they ruined their stay everywhere else.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 09:46:39 PM »
They are so insidious, and in such control of our day to day lives, and economy, that I often despair that we will ever be rid of them.

One can only hope, and work towards the goal of freeing ourselves from their influence and power.
-Ambrose Bierce

madthumbs

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 06:36:48 PM »
Kill the Khazars and install the Sephardics. Is that what we really want? Should we ignore the role of religion, and racism? Rwanda, Inquisitions, Sex Slavery, Black Slave Trade, Penis Mutilation, Female Oppression, and on and on. Khazars aren't any more guilty than anyone else hoodwinked by these sick religions.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2006, 11:08:20 PM »
Just curious, how does this:
...I often despair that we will ever be rid of them ... (by) work(ing) towards the goal of freeing ourselves from their influence and power.

equate to:
Kill(ing) the Khazars and install the Sephardics. Is that what we really want? Should we ignore the role of religion, and racism? Rwanda, Inquisitions, Sex Slavery, Black Slave Trade, Penis Mutilation, Female Oppression, and on and on. Khazars aren't any more guilty than anyone else hoodwinked by these sick religions.
I could be wrong, but I do not believe amonvanroark intended to call for the killing of all the "Khazars".

No one's even brought up that we all should ignore the role(s) of religion(s). Are you suggesting that the 'evil' is not necessarily the Zionists & Goy Inc. (as most of us believe), but the religion(s) and/or ideology(ies) that 'hoodwinked' these innocent vessels?

Since it is the Khazars rising to power so quickly, with the help of the beloved, greedy and spiritually misdirected Gentiles, why are they 'less' guilty when they inflict the 'most'?

»» Back to the topic at hand: Holocaust RevsionismTM

historical inaccuracies about the holocaust
I gotta remember that one.  :D
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 04:40:11 PM »
Kill the Khazars and install the Sephardics.

Where the hell did I say any of this, and how the hell do you get this from my 2 posts on this thread, or from anywhere else, if it matters at all. In ALL my posts ANYWHERE, I have never advocated killing anyone, let alone genocide against the Ashkenazis? There are many ways to free one's self from the influence and power of another without committing murder. And since when do I support the Separdics?
What are you up to here, putting words into my mouth? Trying to get me into trouble? I really do not need your help on that, as I manage to do it quite well on my own.

I was not even going to reply to this initially, but too many of the older members have informed me about your comment, to let it pass.

As to the rest of your reply, all here know of what I think of religion, in all its forms; something best kept to one's self!
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 06:58:47 AM »
It is truth, not revision. The holohoax cannot be proven, and the claims raised by the holohoaxers, against the Third Reich are physically impossible to have happened!

Regardless of what they say, it was PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the Germans to do what they said they did.

Ah but they CAN be proven Amon. The thing that stops a proper investigation and a review of historical facts is always stymed by the Zionists themselves with the aid of the world governments who are afraid to 'rock the boat'. But your other observation is spot on, it WAS physically impossible to do what was claimed.

WE could change that by demand.

Why has there been so much emphasis on the "Jewish" holocaust when there have been far greater and more devastating holocausts over the past 150 years?

Because the ZIONISTS were able to gain momentum for their 'cause' (ie a Holy land homeland) and engender guilt, and sympathy over the airways and media almost immediately at the close of the 2nd WW ... that's how!

They knew very well how to manipulate news and lies.

Lies yes, but a holocaust (of sorts) DID occur, but taken way out of context (isn't everything) and exaggerated on a grand scale.

Why haven't we responded in the same way to the far greater tragedies that have occurred?

Here are the figures to prove the exaggeration
http://stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holox/d6mrd05.htm

If we could get enough people of conviction to start an avalanche of demands for the TRUTH it could be achieved. It would be the first strike against ZIONISM and a major step in proving the truth, not only about the holocaust but about who and why it has been a well guarded secret.

World famous professor on IQ writes to RePortersNoteBook.com and questions the
Holocaust

Dec. 4, 2005

Prof. Richard Lynn writes re the observation below:

I've checked out Churchill's Second World War & the statement is quite correct -
not a single mention of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of
"six million" Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be
explained?

Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of
Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume
Memoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether
totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948
to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of
the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war.

Richard Lynn Professor Emeritus, University of Ulster

E-mail: Richard@RLynn.co.uk

http://www.islamicsupremecouncil.com/holocausts.htm

http://www.cloggie.org/books/late-victorian-holocausts.html

In the famines of the late 19th century, an estimated thirty to fifty million people died, at a time when technological and scientific advantages had for the first time ever created a truly global economy, in which for example beef from Argentine and corn from the US prairies was shipped to markets in England. Surely in such an integrated system, capable of shipping food worldwide, any famine, even on a continental scale, could be easily combatted by shipping in food from elsewhere? So why wasn't it?

``````````````````````````
Joseph Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated 7,000,000 persons perished in this farming area, known as the breadbasket of Europe, with the people deprived of the food they had grown with their own hands.

http://www.artukraine.com/famineart/
The Great Famine-Genocide in Soviet Ukraine, 1932-1933 (Holodomor)
Ukrainian Genocide

http://www.geocities.com/willboyne/nosurrender/FamMuseum.html
The Famine Museum commemorates the Great Irish Famine of the 1840s, the single greatest social disaster of 19th Century Europe. Between 1845 and 1850, when blight devastated the potato crop, in excess of two million persons -- approximately one-quarter of the entire population -- either died or emigrated. The Famine is a central event in recent Irish history and consciousness for both Irish people and emigrant populations throughout the world.

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/319/7225/1619

Forty years ago China was in the middle of the world's largest famine: between the spring of 1959 and the end of 1961 some 30 million Chinese starved to death and about the same number of births were lost or postponed. The famine had overwhelmingly ideological causes, rating alongside the two world wars as a prime example of what Richard Rhodes labeled public manmade death, perhaps the most overlooked cause of 20th century mortality.1 Two generations later China, which has been rapidly modernising since the early 1980s, is economically successful and producing adequate amounts of food. Yet it has still not undertaken an open, critical examination of this unprecedented tragedy.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

madthumbs

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 06:14:28 AM »
Where the hell did I say any of this, and how the hell do you get this from my 2 posts on this thread, or from anywhere else, if it matters at all. In ALL my posts ANYWHERE, I have never advocated killing anyone, let alone genocide against the Ashkenazis? There are many ways to free one's self from the influence and power of another without committing murder. And since when do I support the Separdics?
What are you up to here, putting words into my mouth? Trying to get me into trouble? I really do not need your help on that, as I manage to do it quite well on my own.

I was not even going to reply to this initially, but too many of the older members have informed me about your comment, to let it pass.

As to the rest of your reply, all here know of what I think of religion, in all its forms; something best kept to one's self!

It was a general reply to to topic, not intentionally directed at you. I'm just learning about how the reply thing works here and automatically adds "reply to". Sorry for the confusion.

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 06:41:48 AM »
What does 322 mean?
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline AWTD

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 07:23:17 AM »
(Thank you for the invitation to discuss this. My old computer doesn't download sites like this and the computer I have limited access to does, but because it's not mine, I apologize in advance for not immediately repying to any responses.)

I believe the Final solution happened, but we're not being told the truth on just about everything. I also believe that the most important thing to keep in mind when studying the Holocaust is the historical chronology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1941

By July 5, 1941, the Germans had reached the Dnieper River, meaning that they had secured most of the Ukraine. On July 31 of that year, Hitler asked that a draft of the Final Solution be put to paper. On September 6, 1941, Jews under the jurisdiction of the Nazis were required to wear Stars of David on their chests, thus singling them out for bullying and worse.

Absolutely no one is asking about why the Final Solution crossed the minds of the Nazis in 1941 and not the 1930's. That's because everyone is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic thinking that a different outcome will be somehow be found with the same building materials.

This is what I think. After the Germans found out what happened in the Ukraine with the predominantly Jewish NKVD, those in the Nazi Party with Jewish relatives (very common among Germans) could say little to stem the genocidal tide. (I personally wonder if the Ukrainian Holocaust wasn't part of some kind of Phinehas-inspired ethnic cleansing to break the cycle of crossbreeding between Jews and Ukrainians, but I digress.)

When you think about those who were convicted of Nazi war crimes, you have to wonder about the mentalities of these people. As retired FBI profiler John Douglas put it, "when you release a serial killer after they've done their time, they just won't be a landscaper." Where are the miscreant behaviours of these killers with the outrageously graphic violent fantasies? Why aren't these types of thoughts filtering their way into these subjects sexual expression? obviously, that doesn't fit. What fits better is that if these war criminals were on our side, they'd be the types that would just eat up the child-killing Hun propaganda of World War One.

Cui bono?

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2006, 09:49:50 AM »
Thank you for your reply. I started out here talking about the Holocaust, or as I put it, the Hollowhoax. Your response was about the Final Solution, which is related, but is not necessarily the same thing.

I would be pleased to reply to your post, but for the sake of clarity, could you please provide me with which exact definition of the ''Final Solution'' you adhere to, or wish to discuss, as there are a few different definitions of what was meant by the term.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline AWTD

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 02:30:11 PM »
The "Final Solution," as I understand it, was the documented plan to exterminate the Jews that was undertaken in 1941.

Here's some interesting notes on my theory that the Nazis discovering what the predominately Jewish NKVD did in the Ukraine was the impetus that gave those in favour of a Jewish Holocaust the consensus they needed. Operation Keelhaul was the systematic deportation and destruction of those who refused to fight for communism during the Second World War. Oddly enough, most of the victims were Ukrainian. Hmmmm.

James Bacque wrote a book on the extermination of over one-million Germans right after the war. Remember something though, only 33% of Germany actually voted for Hitler and the resumption of WWI. I think after Germany was basically turned into a crushed crack can, that support would be less than American blacks in favour of George Bush after the New Orleans fiasco. Hmmmm.

Why was Dresdan selected to be the city where the dynamics of the atomic bomb would be tested on actual human beings? If you were from Dresden and you were drafted by the Wehrmacht, I wonder where you'd do your service? Hmmmm.

Bill Barilko was a Canadian hockey player of Ukrainian descent. He scored the winning goal in a Stanley Cup game in overtime during the early '50s. A few weeks later, his plane went down in the Northern Ontario bush and his body wasn't found until 10 years later, the year his team the Maple Leafs would once again take the cup. How popular would Barilko have been? He likely could've opened up a successful chain of nationwide coffee shops. If approached by his people to explain their plight, he would be hardpressed to deny them. With his demise, they were left the villians who attacked the Jews in Toronto's Christie Pits for no apparent reason, just as they stuck waterhoses into the throats of the Jews in their homeland as the Russians fled. Hmmmm.
Cui bono?

Offline NuclearWinter

• Loyal Soldier of the Almighty
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 07:15:51 PM »
Finally, someone mentions the millions of Christians who died during Hitlers reign!
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/16723/Poland_s_Holocaust_6_Million

-NW
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 05:00:19 AM »
Interesting article mixing facts with some myths eg gas chambers.

What the Poles went through is a lesson to be learned by all Gentile nations - don't make deals with Jews or with Jew-controlled countries (England) - you will stand to lose everything. The Poles thought they would pull a swifty on the Germans and backed out on the deal they had worked out with them to come to an agreement about the disputed land. They decided that they didn't have to stick to the deal and that the English would look after their backs when Hitler found out about their perfidy and wanted to retaliate. They didn't figure on the British bowing out and leaving them to face the music of the angry Germans.

Once again the Jews were pulling the strings of the British and Polish politicians, creating troubles and brewing intrigues in these countries. Churchill was one of these Jews.

Offline NuclearWinter

• Loyal Soldier of the Almighty
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 09:18:03 AM »
Funny thing about the Poles.  People make jokes on how dumb they are, yet, they were the first to crack the Enigma code and translated military traffic without anyone knowing.  They later gave the key to the English, two weeks later they were invaded.  The Enigma was later outfitted with two more scramblers, giving every letter (if memory serves me) 6 trillion possibilities for every key stroke.
It's too bad they couldn't intercept the beneficial traffic, maybe they could have held off the invasion.  Poor bastards.

-NW
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act

Padishah

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 07:10:30 PM »

Was it not the poles that utterly devastated the Ottoman attack on Vienna? Where is the gratitude? Without them, Europeans today might have been praying like they pray in North Africa. :D