Author Topic: Were the Apollo Moon Landings faked?  (Read 2274 times)

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Were the Apollo Moon Landings faked?
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 06:15:33 AM »

p.s.: interestingly you are perfectly ok that there is no leak from insiders of 911, however "no leak" from Apollo project presents a huge problem for you...

Yeah, but I'm not the one who says the government did 9/11, am I? That's people like lucidthots and Alex Jones followers. How did they keep thousands of people in the government and connected to them to shut up about it? They can't prevent a leak about Iran-Contra, the page homosexual scandal, the Libby scandal, Abramoff scandal, Watergate, Bay of Pigs and so on ...

Who's going to leak about 9/11? The Israelis and Silverstein did 9/11 - why would they leak to the goyim?

Offline Benjamin Freedman

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »
debus wrote:
And this is where the hoaxers get pulled up short; they never seem to care about this objection; it doesn't seem to give them pause for thought; they don't have any answers about the leak factor. The Apollo Hoax doesn't even get out of the starting gate because of the leak factor. But this fact will be overlooked and the hoaxers will keep believing. It is like a religion in some ways. You can't talk them out of it - it is a belief.

Noam Chomsky uses "leak factor" in attempt to defend official 911 hoax

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 12:06:10 AM by Benjamin Freedman »
"The cure for Christianity is actually reading the Bible." - Mark Twain

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 12:18:40 AM »
So what? Does Chomsky believe that Israelis did 9-11? Or that the towers were nuked? etc etc.

Talk about IRRELEVANT. You did that about Judy Wood until I showed you what Jones believes in relation to Mormonism.

Why don't you explain the leak factor about the moon landings 'hoax', Freedman. Stop evading it. You want us to believe the hoax. YOU show us why it should be believed.

Offline JamesPaul66

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 10:16:02 PM »
I agree with Freedman. If you can`t understand the Moon Landing Hoax, what can you understand? Seems like the conspiracy business wouldn`t be for you.

Honestly, I studied this hoax for five minutes before I was convinced. For those who seriously doubt it, I wonder if you would travel through the Van Allen Belts in the same spaceship.

Don`t you ever wonder why those astronauts never do endorsement advertising? Shouldn`t we be naming schools and streets after these guys? After all, Nixon said it was the greatest accomplishment since creation. They could make boatloads of money. Chuck Yeager was only a pilot and he cleaned up. Where are these guys?

The longer a hoax lasts, the harder it is not to believe official explanations. It`s not about debunking, it`s about overcoming conditioning. The 911 story was ridiculous from the start and the internet helped get the real facts out quickly. Also, visual hoaxes seem to have a more lasting effect. Seeing something that is totally false is harder to `debunk` than `who really did it.` Most people can`t comprehend that level of artifice. 911 is not a hoax, just the explanation is, whereas the moon landing is patent fraud all around. (The moon part, not the blast off and orbiting).

Stars? Me see no stars.

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 06:37:45 AM »
I just saw Gemini 2 capsule in Chambers St Museum, Edinburgh - on loan from NASA no less. What a pile of crock! I asked one of the curators if she thought it ever went into space. Her reply - 'depends if you believe in the moon landings'  LOL

I have seen more sturdy vehicles in a fairgound.

The biggest Q I have is how come the Russians etc went along with the Apollo hoax. Was the whole world reading from a Rothschild Script? They must've been able to track movements?
Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline Benoit

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 07:46:40 AM »
The biggest Q I have is how come the Russians etc went along with the Apollo hoax... They must've been able to track movements?
No, "the Soviets woulda/coulda tracked it" is a faulty strawman.

Why? One reason alone is enough: Spacecraft passing behind the moon or the far side of it, where the alleged Apollo vehicles landed, were out of direct radio communication with the Earth. So any Ruski "tracking device" would have to wait until the orbit allowed transmission, i.e. until this "spy-sputnik" comes towards this side of the moon... thereby not being able to witness the "live action" on the other side.

Which raises another question: how did TVs worldwide show Armstrong "live" on the moon? Well then, Let's check the original moon-landing videotape... er... oops, sorry - not possible: NASA has just (2006) "lost" all the original footage ;D

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 03:08:01 AM »
If the conspiracy business is for YOU, explain the leak factor.

The radiation belts were not a problem because CT sites always make out that they're worse than what they actually are.

Have a look at the link that debunks all the objections about the radiation belts and everything else, then come back and tell us if there is anything wrong with the explanation, WITH SOURCES - don't just repeat vague statements - 'the radiation belts would have killed them'.

As I said, all the points about shadows and everything else has been covered by the debunkers and the this CT has never gained momentum unlike the 9-11 one. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks that 9-11 was a conspiracy (by the Israelis) and thinks the Moon Landings Hoax is a false theory.

Leak factor, leak factor. Everything leaks, especially in America - why not the Moon Landings Hoax?

People got bribed, you say? People got murdered, you say? You're making up scenarios with no basis just so you can say the landings were a hoax.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 03:16:20 AM »
Here I've done it for you; I've actually looked up the radiation belt situation for YOU - when you should be the one saying what the radiation dose was that was supposed to have been fatal etc. as you are the one trying to PROVE this is a conspiracy.

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm
SECTION THREE - THE RADIATION ARGUMENTS

ISSUE 1 - The astronauts could not have survived the trip because of exposure to radiation from the Van Allen belts and other sources.

Actually, of all the issues put forth by the Moon Hoax advocates, this is the one that requires the most digging into. The Van Allen radiation belts are a pair of toroidal-shaped belts of high-energy electrons and ions trapped in the Earth's magnetic field. The inner region is centered at about 3000 km above Earth and has a thickness of about 5000 km. The outer region is centered at about 15,000 -- 20,000 km above the surface of the Earth and has a thickness of 6,000 -- 10,000 km. As you can see from the extract below, the radiation in the belts was of some concern to the scientists working on the problem. However, they actually considered a rogue solar flare to be a much bigger problem.

In fact, as stated in this official government report, the scientists working on the problem of Van Allen radiation considered it to be minor compared to other design hurdles to be conquered. Their solution was simple -- avoid exposure by keeping the spacecraft at low Earth orbit altitudes while in parking orbits and then send it through the belts at high speed. The eventual escape speed, some 25,000 miles per hour, would have passed them through the belts in less than an hour, keeping their dose well below 1 rad. There was a modicum of shielding from the equipment, but in the end this was not necessary as the extraordinary transition speed kept the dose below harmful limits -- both going to and returning from the Moon.

As to the issue of solar flares and the danger they presented, there simply weren't any major ones during any of the Apollo missions. So the biggest reason that none of the astronauts died from their radiation exposure was that they simply did not get a bad dose to speak of. Readers wanting more information on this issue should read NASA Technical Notes - NASA TN D-7080, Apollo Experience Report - Protection Against Radiation by Robt. English, Richard E. Benson, J. Bailey, and C. Brown, --Manned Spacecraft Center, Houston, March, 1973.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 03:32:53 AM »
Yes, I know what the answer will be - all those scientists have been bribed to keep quiet. They know they were making false statements about the radiation belts but unlike 9-11, not one prominent scientist has investigated this and come out saying it's a hoax (well not that I'm aware of - there may be a few but nowhere as many as in 9-11 and remember the moon landings was a big event like 9-11 was - but there is no scholars for moon landings hoax back then or now).

That is the frustrating thing - the moon landings hoax is a belief for some. Nothing you can say or show will change such people's minds. Even if you demonstrate the science of what they're claiming is false, they will come up with some explanation to explain it away - the scientists are ALL lying. We know some can lie - 9-11, but not ALL (or nearly all - once again, if there are some scientist-hoaxers they are keeping a low profile cf. 9-11).

But still no answer about the leak factor.

Note one of the leading hoaxers we have now is a photographer, Bart Sibrel, and he is selling videos on his site at $25 a pop. How come he doesn't talk about the radiation belts just funny shadows and the like?

That is what is sad - the fact that people are actually buying his videos - he doesn't offer them free note, unlike most 9-11 videomakers - he is a conman and why he is trying to keep the hoax alive, the hoax that never took off although millions of people would have been interested in the moon landings.

The missing tapes - or actually more accurately mislaid - not 'hard' evidence. Things go missing all the time - doesn't necessarily mean there is always trickery afoot.

Give us the harder stuff - the stuff that would really nail it; not just hints and innuendos - the scientists were bribed, the shadows don't look right to me, one of the astronauts died under suspicious circumstances etc ...

The moon samples were examined by the Russians and were found to be unique - where did the Americans get this 'fake' sample from - how could they have fooled the Russians? (And no, the Russians weren't part of the hoax - they were competing with Americans to put man on the moon first).

Offline Benjamin Freedman

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
"The cure for Christianity is actually reading the Bible." - Mark Twain

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 10:31:12 AM »
if we really did land on the moon there would be a holocaust museum up there.

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 10:12:16 AM »
You can say that again.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)