Author Topic: Were the Apollo Moon Landings faked?  (Read 2347 times)

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Were the Apollo Moon Landings faked?
« on: December 06, 2006, 07:38:23 PM »
I've posted this here because I can't think of another place to put it but admins feel free to move it.

I bring this up because another poster, Benjamin Freedman says that not believing in this CT is evidence that somehow shows the person is not credible in general. So since he won't start a thread about it where he can lay all the evidence he wants and not crowd other threads with this subject, I've started this one.

Were the Apollo Moon Landings faked?

Here are some sites that debunk the conspiracy theorists.

Looking at everything in total, I think much of the suspicion arises because some things WERE faked, some footage and some photos - and NASA admits these - but in all the evidence shows that the moon landings were not faked.

http://www.apollo-hoax.me.uk/homepage.html

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations

Here is the website of Bart Sibrel who is trying to sell his products about the 'faked' moon landings.

http://www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/

There is a good site I came across where the writer evaluates each CT point about the landings and gives it a rating - he generally rates the CT points negatively, but concedes some things have been faked like some photos, but can't find the site. Does anyone know which site I'm talking about?

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Re: Were the Apollo Moon Landings faked?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »
I think much of the suspicion arises because some things WERE faked, some footage and some photos - and NASA admits these - but in all the evidence shows that the moon landings were not faked.

The problem with all this is, that once one is caught faking or lying, to a large part their credibility is questionable. Such is the case with NASA, and the moon landings. I remember watching the first landing live on TV, and believing in what I was seeing. Now, with new information, I question if what I saw was real.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Benjamin Freedman

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 01:15:07 PM »
here's sibrel's docu to watch it's five 10 minutes sequences

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUHuUdSJj4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wzWVZkvGp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKWzhFZvcNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqv9IFQ2Dpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwiKg9ICy5M

p.s.: since i can't edit my researched posts from other forum where i spent more than half year of posting documented stuff it will take some time before i copy my posts,

till then enjoy Funny Thing Happened On a Way To The Moon
"The cure for Christianity is actually reading the Bible." - Mark Twain

Offline Donger

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 01:31:53 PM »
@ debus

sorry what is a ct?

Benjamin wrote this:

"To defend the official statement of somebody sending 10 times manned spacecraft to lunar orbit 35 years ago in span of 4.5 years, when now the only thing able to raise humans further than Hubble telescope is space shuttle which is extremely heavy, extremely expensive and has constant fatal accidents on trips with 100 times shorter distance?"

This logic is interesting.

@ bf
interestingly NASA now claims that they lost ALL tapes of transmissions from Apollo. 700 tapes. All of them - "lost".

This is interesting. Do you have a link?

debus: defeating solar radiation and cosmic rays from cooking the astronauts always seemed flaky

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile

Offline Donger

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 02:14:06 PM »
Thanks. How bloody convenient.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 03:34:35 PM »
@ debus

sorry what is a ct?

Benjamin wrote this:

"To defend the official statement of somebody sending 10 times manned spacecraft to lunar orbit 35 years ago in span of 4.5 years, when now the only thing able to raise humans further than Hubble telescope is space shuttle which is extremely heavy, extremely expensive and has constant fatal accidents on trips with 100 times shorter distance?"

This logic is interesting.

@ bf
interestingly NASA now claims that they lost ALL tapes of transmissions from Apollo. 700 tapes. All of them - "lost".

This is interesting. Do you have a link?

debus: defeating solar radiation and cosmic rays from cooking the astronauts always seemed flaky

Look at the debunking sites and then come back and ask questions, because all the information about radiation belts and so on are in those sites I've given you and they give 'hard' evidence the landings were done, they don't depend on 'soft' "evidence" like NASA mislaid tapes and 'they haven't sent anyone up there in years, so that means they never sent anyone up there at all".

If you wanted to, you could be suspicious of anything, you could find things that don't add up and so on - how do you know your parents are who they say they are - how do you know the government hasn't been taken over by aliens -  and some people do that ..... I wouldn't get caught up in their paranoia - it is ENDLESS.

And if you don't believe in their paranoid delusions, YOU yourself are suspect, according to them - and so you keep silent so as to avoid being 'outed'.

I would just watch out for these people and not get caught up in their sickness - they can't help it and they won't stop no matter how much you produce evidence for their suspicions to be wrong - you will spend your life trying to disabuse them of erroneous beliefs.

Just stick to evidence and read widely, and once you've identified the individuals you are interacting with are not normal, suffer from paranoia, have paranoid-type personality disorders, then keep away and stay alert for them trying to suck you in; because they will try and do that - they don't depend on proof and evidence and logic for their beliefs - they just KNOW they're right - and the fact that other people believe in the same thing is more proof that they're RIGHT! So they will try and get you suspicious as well.

As I've pointed out elsewhere, these people have a link in their brain missing. They have low EQs, they are retarded when it comes to understanding emotions and psychology of people, and that is part of the reason they are paranoid. Normal people (EQ levels are above the subnormal range) use their emotional intelligence (unconsciously most of the time) to suss out things, whether people are believable, what their motivations are - good or bad, whether things around them are all happening by some evil design, whether they can feel safe in certain company and so on .....

These people who have low EQ cannot depend on such cues because they are blind to them; hence they interpret information especially in a social setting incorrectly. They can't read people's vibes so for self-preservation, they must assume everyone is bad, has evil intentions, is plotting against them, belong to some secret organization: "Do you work for them?" - because that way, they can avoid self-harm - they prefer to be over-suspicious than to be under-suspicious. And they are always looking for clues that they are right in these suspicions.

So that's why these people seek to spread their paranoia. 

And it is sad because people like Sibrel exploit these people, target them as their marks; they manipulate them in order to profit from them.

It is an illness, a psychiatric disorder, and even though Freedman's behavior does not show full-blown manifestations of it, there is enough to indicate he suffers from a personality disorder with paranoid features.

* I think it's not worth wasting my time feeding Freedman: he just wants an audience that he can play out his paranoid delusional fantasies to.

If you have anything that you doubt, check out the links. I've posted enough links that should answer most questions that usually come up about the topic.

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 03:37:20 PM »
such a long emotional reply, just because i posted a link to watch the docu :P

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 05:14:07 PM »

And it is sad because people like Sibrel exploit these people, target them as their marks; they manipulate them in order to profit from them.

Now that I think about it, Alex Jones exploits the same kind of people.

With such people, you always have a captive audience.

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 05:36:16 AM »
I am with amon here. For same reasons as ben. Technology advances everywhere except manned space travel. NASA/Moon Illusion was a Masonic op. It was independently observed by - whom? And were the whom fooled or complicit?

eg Soviets = Jewish Jewish gang cover up for Freemason colleagues?

Essential viewing is the reverse black psychological shiller 'Dark Side of the Moon' by the Jew Karel

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3288261061829859642&q=dark+side+of+the+moon

Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 06:57:12 AM »
a screenshot from film credits

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 06:12:28 PM »
Benjamin Freedman, that was a joke ... like in "hahahaha .."

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 04:43:50 AM »
This was the site that I was looking for. It was the one that convinced me that the moon landings were real. I got the link from the Opposing Digits forum:

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm
Who Mourns For Apollo?
-- Or --
Was It Really Only a Paper Moon?

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 09:07:23 AM »
Yes.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Padishah

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 07:12:36 PM »

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about? Is it that we were lied to? Its scientifically impossible? Its a ApolloHoax?

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 05:00:30 AM »
Well, the hoaxers believe it's all those things. Radiation belts will kill you and such things. There is even a claim that someone saw a Coke bottle in the frame.

This is one hoax that hasn't really taken off unlike other conspiracy theories that keep growing and growing (9/11 for one). The debunking of the moon landing hoax is too strong - too much evidence that the moon landings were real. Every objection is answered. A moon hoax is like a government did 9/11 hoax or the CIA killed JFK CT. There would be too many people involved - too many people to shut up - they wouldn't have even attempted something like that.

How come no leaks? In my opinion, the Apollo hoax doesn't even pass the plausibility test because the leak factor is too great to overcome.

And this is where the hoaxers get pulled up short; they never seem to care about this objection; it doesn't seem to give them pause for thought; they don't have any answers about the leak factor. The Apollo Hoax doesn't even get out of the starting gate because of the leak factor. But this fact will be overlooked and the hoaxers will keep believing. It is like a religion in some ways. You can't talk them out of it - it is a belief.

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 05:35:07 AM »
sure all those "debunkers" avoid crucial evidence

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LkiR9P3CrR0

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 05:49:10 AM »
sure all those "debunkers" avoid crucial evidence

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LkiR9P3CrR0

See what I mean? They never EVER talk about the leak factor - just the same old things that have been debunked ages ago by countless people.

Here's something productive you can do, Freedman ... debunk the debunking. Go to the link above in my post and try and refute the answers to the conspiracy theorists - see how far you go.

The debunker does a far better job than I can of debunking the CT. You might as well try and debunk directly what that person says on that site.

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 05:58:54 AM »
at first you say
"everything was debunked"

then when presented with a thing every "debunker" is avoiding
you start talking about something else

why don't you try it in politics debus?

you are talented...

p.s.: interestingly you are perfectly ok that there is no leak from insiders of 911, however "no leak" from Apollo project presents a huge problem for you...

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 06:02:30 AM »
You are good at avoiding yourself, Freedman .. like in how you avoid the leak issue - something every Apollo Landing Hoaxer does.