Author Topic: Zionist or Jew (that is the question)  (Read 13345 times)

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Zionist or Jew (that is the question)
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2006, 06:37:06 AM »
Jews are what you would end up with if someone decided to make Mafioism a religion.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2006, 09:18:50 AM »
I'm staggered that so many refuse to see what I'm actually saying.

Ahh but I suspect most do. First it was your desire to have us all name these Jewish supremists "THE HYDRA". Having been put in your place with that manoevre you now play the Zionist/Jew canard.

From experience on other forums I can only tell you all too well that the tribe would rather be described in any other manner than Jewish. You're playing right into their hands. Wittingly??

Before Zionism these very same Jewish Supremists were just as much a threat to humanity as they are now. Yet with your reasoning we should only define them under the very recent Zionism definition?? ::) ::)

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2006, 12:35:44 PM »
Euroman says-
Sometimes you must though out the good with the bad!

yep, that is one baby im more than willing to throw out with the bathwater.
there may be some "good jews" out there, but it makes a lot more sense to take your chances with the other 98% of the population.

if someone showed you a bushel basket of apples, and said "98 of these apples are good, but two of them are (most likely) poisoned...but you should try the poisoned ones anyway, because sometimes theyre good.", what would any sane person do?

no thanks, 2% of the population isnt worth taking a chance on, especially in light of their past track record.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2006, 07:00:30 PM »
Ahh but I suspect most do. First it was your desire to have us all name these Jewish supremists "THE HYDRA". Having been put in your place with that manoevre you now play the Zionist/Jew canard.

I still think the Hydra is a better name (and description) of our enemy but there isn't enough time left to get people to see that. More and more people are coming to terms with Zionist and it's made patently clear why they have adopted that expression over Jew. That you connot see it is a lack of understanding and an ego trip you exercise against the opposing 'knowledge'.

As I have said, times change, and so should we, and if you just want to have fun "Putting me in my Place" (where is that btw) ... that's fine by me, but remember you're taking a lot of people down with you. I'm not saying you can't keep your hatred if that's your bag, however to keep it going in the way you propose is central to losing, in more ways than you bargained for. It may be fun now, however tell me how much fun your having just a few short years down the track, it's later than you think.

From experience on other forums I can only tell you all too well that the tribe would rather be described in any other manner than Jewish. You're playing right into their hands. Wittingly??

It's only on these forums they rail at being Jews, and it serves their purpose to 'egg you on', (the trap you all fall into) they love it that you keep to the guidelines of the Protocols, they keep you hating them with a passion and in doing so you obey their ground rules. What you fail to see is that 'they' wrote the protocols, they have made them work, they wrote the biblical prophesies and they are "manoeuvering" those into fulfillment. You keep repeating and repeating ad nauseum how clever they have been to USE us the way they have, how clever to twist and turn, shapeshift, into any position they want, cover all bases, yet you can't see that you have remained stationary after waking up to the fact that we have an enemy from within, and fail to progress beyond the 'knowing', or see it is YOU who let them do whatever they want by behaving the way they want you to.

You fail to see we have to 'move' on and use some of the strategies they have used, and move with the times.

Before Zionism these very same Jewish Supremists were just as much a threat to humanity as they are now. Yet with your reasoning we should only define them under the very recent Zionism definition?? ::) ::)

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!! There has NEVER been a time before Zionism, it began with introducing "Organized" religion to replace Paganism, they used JEW to define themselves at the crucifixtion (crux-i-fiction), they have kept it going till it ran it's course, THEN they introduced the term Zionism (to remain within ZION and the Jewish faith) ... "and get this!!!!" ... Not by Jews but by Khazars. The plot thickens and you all lose the plot.

The enemy has been known by MANY names over the centuries, they STILL are known by many names, but TODAY they can be defined as Zionists. Tomorrow?? who knows!!

Happy Hannukah John  :o There will be no more merry Christ masses at this point in time.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »
You're as self righteous and clueless with this issue as you've always been. Your term "The Hydra" is ridiculous. The reaction you have received to this apparently brilliant strategic term of yours says it all. Keep on telling yourself everyone else is clueless if your ego is that frail.

The Jew/Zionist canard that you're now pushing is also counterproductive. Though not to the same extent as the "Hydra". That you actually would rather be pushing for the "Hydra" term speaks volumes of the  intentions of this crusade of yours.

You also state that it's only on forums like this that Jews take offence at being called out as Jews. What a load of sh*t. I've posted at quite a few mainstream forums where the tribe like to direct the discussions and using the term Jew is not a like of theirs when their bretheren are discussed. They'd love to have us all term Jewish Supremists as Zionists as it takes much away from the issues when the term Zionist is understood by most to describe those working for a Jewish homeland.

They are Jewish Supremists. Plain and simple.

I'll let you have the last word or waffle to be closer to the mark :D

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2006, 10:32:30 PM »
The enemy has been known by MANY names over the centuries, they STILL are known by many names, but TODAY they can be defined as Zionists. Tomorrow?? who knows!!

Yes...that, "ghost like" quality. We really dont know "what", "where" or indeed "when". All we know is we must jump at every shadow, hide under our beds, remain locked in "wonder at it all" like a deer, stuck in the headlights - we cannot flee, nor fight - the enemy is "nowhere", but "everywhere". Speak of nothing, because as we know...it's "everything". There are no answers..."only questions". Better to realise the Truth..."there is no spoon".

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2006, 10:42:03 PM »
They'd love to have us all term Jewish Supremists as Zionists as it takes much away from the issues when the term Zionist is understood by most to describe those working for a Jewish homeland.

If a local jew is against Israel in public, it's because it is making his life uneasy in paradise abroad.

I'm sick of the term "Zionist".

Central to the so called "Jewish Faith" is the RETURN TO THE HOLY LAND given to them by God. It is NOT a term to be labelled to "Zionists". It is THE central theme of the play.

Being "ON" that land and then being kicked "OFF" that land is CENTRAL to the story of this tribe who God told if they did not practice justice, rightousness and love would be "cast amongst the nations". And whilst cast amongst those nations they would garner no rest.

This is THE central theme of the Old Testament/Torah. Obediance to God means paradise - disobediance means "lost" paradise. Better to coin the term..."religious jew" than "Zionist".

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2006, 05:24:22 AM »
I was going to reply with a rather long post detailing several things, then I realised that you would'nt read it anyway. You are, after all, a "Bible Expert". Or more precisely, someone who reads what others say about the Bible.

I think i'll leave Martin Luthar to sum up. Here's a quote with a link to the entire "letter" which is rather long. Good old Martin! Now there's a man who did'nt mince his words.

Since it has now been established that we do not hold them captive, how does it happen that we deserve the enmity of such noble and great saints? We do not call their women whores as they do Mary, Jesus' mother. We do not call them children of whores as they do our Lord Jesus. We do not say that they were conceived at the time of cleansing and were thus born as idiots, as they say of our Lord. We do not say that their women are *haria,*, as they do with regard to our dear Mary. We do not curse them but wish them well, physically and spiritually. We lodge them, we let them eat and drink with us. We do not kidnap their children and pierce them through; we do not poison their wells; we do not thirst for their blood. How, then, do we incur such terrible anger, envy, and hatred on the part of such great and holy children of God?

There is no other explanation for this than the one cited earlier from Moses, namely, that God has struck them with "madness and blindness and confusion of mind." So we are even at fault in not avenging all this innocent blood of our Lord and of the Christians which they shed for three hundred years after the destruction of Jerusalem, and the blood of the children they have shed since then (which still shines forth from their eyes and their skin). We are at fault in not slaying them. Rather we allow them to live freely in our midst despite an their murdering, cursing, blaspheming, lying, and defaming; we protect and shield their synagogues, houses, life, and property In this way we make them lazy and secure and encourage them to fleece us boldly of our money and goods, as well as to mock and deride us, with a view to finally overcoming us, killing us all for such a great sin, and robbing us of all our property (as they daily pray and hope). Now tell me whether they do not have every reason to be the enemies of us accursed Goyim, to curse us and to strive for our final, complete, and eternal ruin!

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/1543-Luther-JewsandLies-full.html

I dont know about the "slaying" bit. But then old Martin was prone to weilding the big stick when he got going. Being a Scorpio and all.  ;)

People should read the WHOLE letter. It's long but sums up alot in plain language. I tire of these people and the people who pretend their are "good jews" and "bad jews". You're simply "in" or "out".

All it will take to change things is to make it an incredibly uncomfortable proposition to belong to a criminal enterprise while attending Church and pretending to be an upstanding citizen. All people have to do is make the giant leap forward and admit there are people in the world who belong to a brainwashed cult of sociopaths. No more, no less.

P.S I get the feeling i've been "RACHAEL1958'ed" all over again. "The Hydra"? You've got to be fucking kidding me? Myself, at my "denial" worst, could not have come up with something more corny.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2006, 06:01:20 AM »
All people have to do is make the giant leap forward and admit there are people in the world who belong to a brainwashed cult of sociopaths. No more, no less.

You da man - withdrawal of consent - the thing can't sustain itself if it is not fed...

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2006, 06:10:41 AM »
You're as self righteous and clueless with this issue as you've always been. Your term "The Hydra" is ridiculous. The reaction you have received to this apparently brilliant strategic term of yours says it all. Keep on telling yourself everyone else is clueless if your ego is that frail.

Dictionary definitions of "Hydra":

Greek. 1. A monsterous serpent represented as having nine heads each of which was replaced by two after being cut off. 2. Any persistent evil arising from many sources, or difficult to overcome: A hydra-headed monster. Also something that is hard to destroy.

I haven't seen a better definition of the enemy we face.

Nothing frail about my ego, it just isn't as big as yours hon.

The Jew/Zionist canard that you're now pushing is also counterproductive. Though not to the same extent as the "Hydra". That you actually would rather be pushing for the "Hydra" term speaks volumes of the  intentions of this crusade of yours.

Which canard do you refer? The duck, the unfounded rumour or hoax, or early type of aeroplane?

Methinks it's a lot more than a rumour as everyone has heard of it, and you all talk about it incessantly, or a hoax, or you wouldn't BE talking about as a reality, incessantly. If you believe it's a rumour or hoax, then delete the topic from the forum ... issue resolved.

You also state that it's only on forums like this that Jews take offence at being called out as Jews. What a load of sh*t. I've posted at quite a few mainstream forums where the tribe like to direct the discussions and using the term Jew is not a like of theirs when their bretheren are discussed. They'd love to have us all term Jewish Supremists as Zionists as it takes much away from the issues when the term Zionist is understood by most to describe those working for a Jewish homeland.

Huh!!! What is different about that? I did say "these forums" meaning all internet forums, especially the Zionists sites. I guess they introduced the anti-Semite laws to envelope ZIONISM because they love to be called Zionist (anti-semitism meaning anti JEW) ... They certainly have learned how to push your buttons, and keep you believing you figured it all on your own  ;)

They are Jewish Supremists. Plain and simple.

Some are and some aren't but Zionist covers the whole damned lot.

I'll let you have the last word or waffle to be closer to the mark :D

Thanks, it will be refreshing not to get a nonsensical and meaningless reply  :-*

(t'would help if you offered concrete evidence of your views, rather than their rhetoric "The art of influencing the thought of the hearer")
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2006, 06:22:26 AM »
Mystica said:

"And lumping the Jews and Zionists TOGETHER is politically STUPID, not to mention dangerous."

Is this the real reason she does not name the Jews? Because she is afraid of them?

It's not an unreasonable fear if this is the case. Even (?)Seneca, a Roman senator, had fear of the Jews.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2006, 06:32:09 AM »
(t'would help if you offered concrete evidence of your views, rather than their rhetoric "The art of influencing the thought of the hearer")

You should read "Women Who Run With The Poodles". You will see yourself there.

My Lord you sound just like me from 6 months ago; except even more long winded and even more pompous in reply. Sometimes my dear..."a cigar is just a cigar". Just like a sociopathic and brainwashed jew is a sociopathic and brainwashed jew who reads books which teach sociopathic behaviour in a religion which revolves around sociopathic attitudes towards non cult members. Throw in access to the cash, a "work of ages" and ya got yourself the satan sleigh ride to hell with solid rocket boosters strap ons...ye haaaaaaaaaaa!

It is sooooooo simple ya cant believe ya missed it when the blind fold finally comes off. What a relief, i can say it all i want..."fuck the jews and their socially abhorent world view". I dont have to "clarify" - "cringe" - "backpeddle" - "i'm not an anti-semite but..." - or apolagise in ANY way to this bunch of misfits and deranged whacko's who have made an artform of getting hated where ever they go.

No bunch of twits have EVER existed on earth at any other time. If they were a tribe of Asian Nomads we'd be laughing and watching them on the Discovery Channel wondering what went wrong. Instead we have "MYSTICA" and a million others like her treading on egg shells lest she utter the "un-utterable". Just say it..."my name is MYSTICA and I am a recovering Jewish Plot denier".

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2006, 06:43:06 AM »
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-Jews.html

The Jewish Question

If you want to know where the power lies, then ask whom you cannot criticize. --Kevin Strom

'Antisemite' used to mean someone who hates Jews. Now it means someone whom the Jews hate. --LA Rollins

Antisemitism is a disease. You catch it from Jews. --Edgar J Steele

Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group.
The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world...
the root cause is their use of enemies they create in order to keep solidarity...
--- Albert Einstein, quoted in Collier's Magazine, November 26, 1938

Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it. - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

"I've never seen a President `” I don't care who he is `” stand up to the Jews. They always get what they want. If the American people understood what a grip these people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms."`” Admiral Thomas Moorer, Chairman, U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1970-74

"Decent, ordinary Americans are forced to begin to question whether Jews are bad for this country. I realize how inflammatory this statement is ... I do know that I am not alone in this concern ... -- Rabbi Daniel Lapin, "America's Real War," Multnomah Publishers, Oregon, 1999: 41

One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail. -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. --US President Harry Truman, who presided over the end of WWII and its aftermath: From Truman's personal diary, 1947

They [Organized Jewry] use every dirty trick in the book, pull wires behind the scenes, smear people left, right and centre, and employ violent thugs and agents provacateurs at street level with the rationale that in the struggle against eternal anti-Semitism, anything goes. Their definition of an anti-Semite is of course far broader than yours or mine, namely anyone they don't like, or anyone who is in the least bit [un]sympathetic to their aspirations to ride roughshod over the rest of mankind. They keep up this pressure until their victim accuses 'the Jews' of being out to get them, or of conspiring against them. And as soon as you use the words 'conspiracy' and 'Jew' in the same sentence, you can be dismissed as a lunatic fringe nutter or conspiracy crank. This is what they have done to most people on the extreme right and on the anti-Zionist left; even the likes of Noam Chomsky have claimed this, and surely he can't be an anti-Semite. I didn't realize it at the time, of course, but I'm older and far wiser now. --Alexander Baron, The Churchill Papers: Revising the Revisionists, Unmasking Irving, London: Anglo-Hebrew Publishing, 1994: 71

"Israelis and American Jews fully agree that the memory of the Holocaust is an indispensable weapon -- one that must be used relentlessly against their common enemy ... Jewish organizations and individuals thus labor continuously to remind the world of it. In America, the perpetuation of the Holocaust memory is now a $100-million-a-year enterprise, part of which is government-funded." --Israeli author Moshe Leshem, Balaam's Curse, p. 228

Much of the literature on Hitler's Final Solution is worthless as scholarship. Indeed, the field of Holocaust studies is replete with nonsense, if not sheer fraud. ... Given the nonsense that is turned out daily by the Holocaust industry, the wonder is that there are so few skeptics. --Norman Finklestein, The Holocaust Industry, pp 55 & 68

The Holocaust may be the biggest single tool that the Jews have used to rob, roust and ruin the gentiles, but it is also the biggest single weapon that gentiles have to use against the Jews. What I mean is that the Holocaust is a provable lie, and the more that people become educated about this fact, the deeper it will dig the Jewish grave. The Jews will try to survive it, but they simply cannot. I say this not merely because it is such a powerful weapon, but also -- and especially -- because it cuts to the heart of what the Jews think of themselves. It absolutely kills the notion that they are morally superior, and it kills this notion in the very place where it does the most harm, namely, in the Jewish soul. Oscar Wilde said that each one kills the thing he loves, and we see that Jews are killing the thing they love most -- themselves. More power to them! --JBR Yant, Mortal Words v 12

They are all of them born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people [Jews] some day became deadly to the human race. --Voltaire

"OUR RACE IS THE MASTER RACE. WE ARE DIVINE GODS ON THIS PLANET. WE ARE AS DIFFERENT FROM THE INFERIOR RACES AS THEY ARE FROM INSECTS. IN FACT, COMPARED TO OUR RACE, OTHER RACES ARE BEASTS AND ANIMALS, CATTLE AT BEST. OTHER RACES ARE CONSIDERED AS HUMAN EXCREMENT. OUR DESTINY IS TO RULE OVER THE INFERIOR RACES. OUR EARTHLY KINGDOM WILL BE RULED BY OUR LEADER WITH A ROD OF IRON. THE MASSES WILL LICK OUR FEET, AND SERVE US AS OUR SLAVES." --Menachem Begin (Israeli Prime Minister, 1977-1983)

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2006, 06:45:07 AM »
You da man - withdrawal of consent - the thing can't sustain itself if it is not fed...

Thats the name I was looking for to describe how I now feel..."withdrawl of consent".

It's to wake up and find a curtain, you pull it back and find a midget whacko behind it pressing lotsa large buttons, attempting to scare others into submission. You laugh, shake your head a little then boot him up the backside and out the door into obscurity where he belongs.

These fools need alot less dignifying and alot more straight talk from ordianary people. Playing on my good nature is over. Little Schlocko is getting a smack in the mouth and some good advice on the way out the back of the bus.

Thanks.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2006, 06:53:39 AM »
Thanks for the quotes.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2006, 06:59:41 AM »
You're welcome.

This is the quote by a Roman showing there was fear of the Jews even then:

"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

http://www.nukeisrael.com/jewquote.htm

The Jews' ways were well-known back in ancient Rome and ancient Greece. Little have the Jews "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman stateman, writer.

"The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have given laws to the conquerors." (De Superstitione)
SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2006, 07:12:21 AM »

From Radio Islam:

http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/jracism/shahak.htm

Bookreview:
Jewish "Religion"
By Israel Shahak

When the Roman historian Tacitus pointed out 19 centuries ago that the Jews are unique among the peoples of the world in their intense hatred and contempt for all peoples but their own, he was only repeating what many other scholars had discovered before him. For the next 1,900 years other investigators came to similar conclusions, either from a study of the Jews' religious writings or from a study of the Jews' behavior toward non-Jews.

Notable among these was the reformer, Martin Luther, who in 1543 wrote in "Von den Juden und Ihren Lugen":

"Does not their Talmud say, and do not their rabbis write, that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob, as they do with their usury, from a heathen is a divine service. For they hold that they cannot be too hard on us nor sin against us, because they are of the noble blood and circumcised saints; we, however, are cursed goyim. And they are the masters of the world, and we are their servants, yea, their cattle...

"Should someone think that I am saying too much, I am not saying too much, but much too little. For I see in their writings how they curse us goyim and wish us all evil in their schools and their prayers."

The Jews responded to Luther like they responded to all the others. They put him down as just another "hater," blinded by religious bigotry. And today that's still the Jews' standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about them except the most fawning praise.

When British newsman William Cash, Los Angeles correspondent for London's Daily Telegraph, reported late last year in a magazine article the simple fact that the executives in Hollywood's motion picture industry are nearly all Jews, they shrieked at him, "Hater!" and denied his fact. When famous actor Marlon Brando later repeated the same fact, he was as well attacked for being an "anti-Semite".

Thus, Israel Shahak's book "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years" is all the more important for being a document by a aknowledgeable Jew -- a Jewish "insider" -- about the beliefs and behavior of his fellow Jews. Born in Warsaw in 1933, Shahak spent a portion of his childhood in the concentration camp in Belsen, from which he immigrated to Palestine in 1945. He grew up in Israel, served in the Israeli military, and became a chemistry professor. Like all Israelis, he became fluent in Hebrew. He also became acclimated to the peculiar moral atmosphere of Israeli society: a combination of overweening arrogance and deceit, a mixture of pugnacious self-righteousness and duplicity.

Unlike his fellow Israelis, however, Professor Shahak is deeply troubled by this peculiar atmosphere. Whereas the Jews around him take it for granted that the goyim on whom they depend for economic, military, and diplomatic support are too stupid ever to figure out what the Jews think about them and say about them behind their backs and plan to do to them when they can, and too sheeplike ever to take effective action if they do figure it out, he worries. He remembers that the Romans figured it out, and they consequently sacked Jerusalem and ended their cult in Palestine. He remembers that the Germans figured it out, and that's why he became an involuntary tenant in a concentration camp. He's worried that if his fellow Jews continue behaving as they always have, they will get themselves into some really serious trouble -- again.

In particular, Professor Shahak is concerned about the behavior of those of his people who adhere to "Judaism". He is not one of these himself, and so he is able to look with some degree of objectivity at the mixture of superstition, Jewish chauvinism, and hatred of non-Jews which makes up the Jewish religion and its sacred writings. He deplores traditional Jewish teachings, not only because of the danger that some new Martin Luther will come along and spill the beans to the Gentiles, but because of the spiritually debilitating effect these teachings have had on the Jews themselves. Of the world of medieval Jewry in Europe, the world of the ghetto and the shtetl which modern Jewish writers refer to in euphoric tones as a world of quaint tradition and piety, Shahak says: "It was a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism, and ignorance ..."

He cites a number of specific instances of the ways in which Jewish religious authorities have kept their flocks under control. In general, the rabbis have taught their fellow Jews that their Gentile neighbors are spiritually and morally unclean; that they are subhuman, on a level with the beasts of the field; and that they hate Jews and must be hated in return. Jews are taught that the Christian religion is a religion fit only for animals, and that its founder, Jesus, was the son of a prostitute and is presently immersed in a pit of boiling excrement in hell.

Among the Hassidim (Hebrew for "pious ones") all of these teachings are kept current. Shahak points out that a central thesis of the Hassidic doctrine is that only Jews are human beings, and that the universe was created for them alone. Non-Jews were created only to be used by Jews. Although this teaching about the subhumanity of Gentiles is most open and explicit among the bearded, sidelocked, black-hatted Orthodox Jews that one sees in Jewish strongholds such as New York City, it comes from the core of Jewish tradition and is accepted to a greater or lesser degree by all pious Jews. It is, for example, a specific tenet of the Jewish Defense League and is cited in the membership handbook for that group.

Especially frustrating to Professor Shahak is the clever deception which his fellow Jews use to conceal the true nature of Judaism from their Gentile neighbors. Regarding the veil of false piety which conceals from Gentile eyes the malevolent doctrine of the Hassidim, he writes: "A chief deceiver in this case, and a good example of the power of deception, was Martin Buber. His numerous works eulogizing the whole Hassidic movement (including Habbad) never so much as hint at the real doctrines of Hassidism concerning non-Jews." Buber (1878-1965) promoted Hassidism in Germany during the rise of the National Socialists -- in fact, until 1938, when he left for Palestine -- and Shahak considers Buber's efforts, despite their deceptiveness, at least partly responsible for the National Socialist reaction to the Jews.

Another example of Jewish deception given by Professor Shahak concerns the etymology of the Yiddish word for a Gentile girl, shiksa. He cites the popular English-language book "The Joys of Yiddish" (New York, 1968), by Leo Rosten, which tells its readers that shiksa comes from the Hebrew word sheqetz, meaning "blemish". Writes Shahak, "This is a barefaced lie, as every speaker of Hebrew knows. The Megiddo Modern Hebrew-English Dictionary, published in Israel, correctly defines sheqetz as follows: 'unclean animal; loathsome creature, abomination...' "

Professor Shahak writes with passion. He evidently feels that liberating Jews everywhere from the shackles of their misanthropic superstitions and freeing Israeli state policy in particular from the stifling influence of Judaism is a matter of some urgency. He focuses our attention especially on the inherent hatefulness of Judaism with citations from a number of Jewish religious writings.

In a chapter titled "The Laws against Non-Jews," he writes:

"...[T]he Halakhah, that is the legal system of classical Judaism -- as practiced by practically all Jews from the 9th century to the end of the 18th and as maintained to this very day in the form of Orthodox Judaism -- is based primarily on the Babylonian Talmud. However, because of the unwieldy complexity of the legal disputations recorded in the Talmud, more manageable codifications of talmudic law became necessary ... The most authoritative code, widely used to date as a handbook, is the Shulhan 'Arukh..."

He then cites the teaching of this code regarding homicide:
    "According to the Jewish religion, the murder of a Jew is a capital offense and one of the three most heinous sins (the other two being idolatry and adultery). Jewish religious courts and secular authorities are commanded to punish, even beyond the limits of the ordinary administration of justice, anyone guilty of murdering a Jew ... When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court. To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.

"Thus, one of the two most important commentators on the Shulhan 'Arukh explains that when it comes to a Gentile, "one must not lift one's hand to harm him, but one may harm him indirectly, for instance by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice ... there is no prohibition here, because it was not done directly." ...

"A Gentile murderer who happens to be under Jewish jurisdiction must be executed whether the victim was Jewish or not. However, if the victim was Gentile and the murderer converts to Judaism, he is not punished."

Then Shahak gives us a rabbi's answer to an Israeli soldier who has asked whether or not it is proper to kill Arab women and children. In his answer the rabbi quotes from the Talmud: "The best of the Gentiles -- kill him; the best of snakes -- dash out its brains."

Perhaps even more offensive are the Jewish beliefs on sexual matters. Shahak writes:

"Sexual intercourse between a married Jewish woman and any man other than her husband is a capital offense for both parties, and one of the three most heinous sins. The status of Gentile women is very different. The Halakhah presumes all Gentiles to be utterly promiscuous and the verse "whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue [of semen] is like the issue of horses" is applied to them... Therefore, the concept of adultery does not apply to intercourse between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman; rather the Talmud equates such intercourse to the sin of bestiality...

"According to the Talmudic Encyclopedia: "He who has carnal knowledge of the wife of a Gentile is not liable to the death penalty, for it is written: 'thy fellow's wife' rather than the alien's wife ... and although a married Gentile woman is forbidden to the Gentiles, in any case a Jew is exempted."

"This does not imply that sexual intercourse between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman is permitted -- quite the contrary. But the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman; she must be executed, even if she was raped by the Jew: "If a Jew has coitus with a Gentile woman, whether she be a child of three or an adult, whether married or unmarried, and even     if he is a minor aged only nine years and one day -- because he had willful coitus with her she must be killed, as is the case with a beast, because through her a Jew got into trouble.""

The Talmud's overriding concern with matters of money and property mirror that of the Jews, and Professor Shahak offers a number of hair-splitting examples of Jewish beliefs on the subject and the way in which distinctions are made between the property of Jews and Gentiles, and between Jewish dealings with another Jew and with a Gentile. Two of these examples will suffice here:

"If a Jew finds property whose probable owner is Jewish, the finder is strictly enjoined to make a positive effort to return his find by advertising it publicly. In contrast, the Talmud and all the early rabbinical authorities not only allow a Jewish finder to appropriate an article lost by a Gentile, but actually forbid him or her to return it...

"It is forbidden to defraud a Jew by selling or buying at an unreasonable price. However, "Fraud does not apply to Gentiles, for it is written: 'Do not defraud each man his brother'...""

Shahak points out that "the Halakhah interprets all such idioms [as 'each man his brother' or 'neighbor'] as referring exclusively to one's fellow Jew."

How have the Jews managed to keep teachings of this sort concealed from the Gentiles among whom they live? The truth of the matter is that they have not always been able to do so. Luther was not the only Christian scholar who learned Hebrew, peered into the Talmud, and was horrified by what he saw. Sometimes the Jews were able to bribe the Christian authorities to overlook such things, but throughout the later Middle Ages there were prohibitions and burnings of talmudic literature by outraged popes and bishops. The Jews developed a clever system of double bookkeeping to circumvent such "persecution". They modified or deleted the offending passages from new editions of the Talmud, and they made up a separate compendium -- Talmudic Omissions, or in Hebrew Hesronot Shas -- which circulated surreptitiously among the rabbis. In Israel today, feeling cocky enough to dispense with most such deceptions, the Jews are putting the passages which formerly had been omitted or modified back into the latest editions of the Talmud or the Shulhan 'Arukh in their original form. They are still careful with translations into Gentile tongues, however. Professor Shahak gives an example:

"In 1962 a part of the Maimonidean Code ... the so-called Book of Knowledge, which contains the most basic rules of Jewish faith and practice, was published in Jerusalem in a bilingual edition, with the English translation facing the Hebrew text. The latter has been restored to its original purity, and the command to exterminate Jewish infidels appears in it in full: "It is a duty to exterminate them with one's own hands." In the English translation this is somewhat softened to: "It is a duty to take active measures to destroy them." But then the Hebrew text goes on to specify the prime examples of "infidels"who must be exterminated: "Such as Jesus of Nazareth and his pupils, and Tzadoqand Baitos [the founders of the Sadducean sect] and their pupils, may the name of the wicked rot." Not one word of this appears in the English text on the facing page (78a). And, even more significant, in spite of the wide circulation of this book among scholars in the English-speaking countries, not one of them has, as far as I know, protested against this glaring deception."

Israel Shahak is a rare Jew indeed, and his book is essential reading for anyone interested in the problem of the Jews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2006, 07:35:28 AM »
This is a good resource page about Jews:
http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/toread/collect.htm

The sayings about Jews by famous people is interesting (need to scroll down a bit).

I am not sure if George Washington and Benjamin Franklin said those things about the Jews (some say Washington was talking about money-lenders in general and not specifically about Jews), but some of the things predicted in the writings have come true, like this one:

"If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty."

That is more than true today with the Hate laws, Patriot Act laws and MCA laws. Still can't lay all the blame at the Jews' feet; they had to have cooperation from weak or corrupt Gentiles. That is what the Jews do: they find a weak spot among the people they want to take over, and then they will exploit that to gain entry and a foothold in the society; once they've done that, it is then easy for them to gain social and political dominance.

That is also how the Mafia organization works.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2006, 10:29:52 AM »
I was going to reply with a rather long post detailing several things, then I realised that you would'nt read it anyway. You are, after all, a "Bible Expert". Or more precisely, someone who reads what others say about the Bible.

I read all posts, all replies thoroughly, but you obviously haven't read mine. You have chosen me as an adversary to bully rather than debate. But I do understand it's hard to debate without a thorough knowledge of the subject up for debate   

People should read the WHOLE letter. It's long but sums up alot in plain language. I tire of these people and the people who pretend their are "good jews" and "bad jews". You're simply "in" or "out".

I've read it before and it hasn't changed since reading it. Besides your attitude to the be all, end all  (in your view) religion is something that can be debated and proven false with logic ... and that includes Judaism, which the Christian bible is based on. To quote the bible to prove a point is baseless as the bible is corrupt, was written by man and the original texts were Hebrew, ie. written by Jews.

All it will take to change things is to make it an incredibly uncomfortable proposition to belong to a criminal enterprise while attending Church and pretending to be an upstanding citizen.

That doen't even make sense.

All people have to do is make the giant leap forward and admit there are people in the world who belong to a brainwashed cult of sociopaths. No more, no less.

Seems most membershere have already done that, and the majority in most other forums ... I don't see the 'changes' you speak of, and I don't see the Zionists hold on governments and the economy diminishing either. Most people who consider themselves aware and informed have made that giant leap and believe Jews are a brainwashed cult of sociopaths ... and nothing is changing, or even moving towards a solution ... so where to now professor? Show me where these no more no less leaps of faith can 'make a difference' ... according to your way of thinking the situation is solved?

P.S I get the feeling i've been "RACHAEL1958'ed" all over again. "The Hydra"? You've got to be fucking kidding me? Myself, at my "denial" worst, could not have come up with something more corny.

Geez!!! don't tell me your resorting to the "Your a Jew", "I think she's Rachel1958" crap again, can't you find something more original? ... I'm as Aussie as you are, probably more so, I live in South Australia, was born in Keswick, Adelaide in Jan 1941, I talk regularly on the phone with an American member on this board who knows me better than you ever could ... I'm as Jewish as you are.

And how corny is it to believe in a god, that has been neither seen, or heard, sent a son via a virgin to save the world of all mans sins, that the world was created in 6 days, and the flood that wiped out all living things except for Noah and his family, who managed to get a PAIR of all the animals of the earth onto a boat that wasn't capable of carrying that many living creatures, (let alone carry the food to feed them), not to mention the history of the egyptians goes back to that time and they weren't washed away??? Yep that sure is believeable ... NOT (Your belief is merely an act of faith, as is mine in the spirituality of the cosmic atom, only there is actual scientific evidence that mine is more than likely the truth).

At least the Zionists "That I DESCRIBE (look the word up) as a Hydra" can be seen, heard, and we sure as hell can feel their touch of evil. But I can see why you would think (believe) I am talking about a LITERAL mythological creature  ::)

Geez your not at it again Proemio, and to think your PM to me had me believing you had a re-think about my views and enjoyed debating me? I haven't seen that yet?

Mystica said:

"And lumping the Jews and Zionists TOGETHER is politically STUPID, not to mention dangerous."

Is this the real reason she does not name the Jews? Because she is afraid of them?

It's not an unreasonable fear if this is the case. Even (?)Seneca, a Roman senator, had fear of the Jews.

:o I'm not the one who fears Jews, it is you who insist on obeying their commands, you're safe as long as you continue to do what they say  :D

But keep it up and keep me posted about the big changes you instigate, and give me a run down on the progress to rid the world of your masters.

My Lord you sound just like me from 6 months ago; except even more long winded and even more pompous in reply. Sometimes my dear..."a cigar is just a cigar". Just like a sociopathic and brainwashed jew is a sociopathic and brainwashed jew who reads books which teach sociopathic behaviour in a religion which revolves around sociopathic attitudes towards non cult members. Throw in access to the cash, a "work of ages" and ya got yourself the satan sleigh ride to hell with solid rocket boosters strap ons...ye haaaaaaaaaaa!

It is sooooooo simple ya cant believe ya missed it when the blind fold finally comes off. What a relief, i can say it all i want..."fuck the jews and their socially abhorent world view". I dont have to "clarify" - "cringe" - "backpeddle" - "i'm not an anti-semite but..." - or apolagise in ANY way to this bunch of misfits and deranged whacko's who have made an artform of getting hated where ever they go.

No bunch of twits have EVER existed on earth at any other time. If they were a tribe of Asian Nomads we'd be laughing and watching them on the Discovery Channel wondering what went wrong. Instead we have "MYSTICA" and a million others like her treading on egg shells lest she utter the "un-utterable". Just say it..."my name is MYSTICA and I am a recovering Jewish Plot denier".

And there you have it ... "Jewish plot denier"?? Show me where I have ever said anything like that. The trouble is you can't comprehend what you read and actually argue against the things you believe simply because you can't bloody read. You can't handle the fact that I'm better educated, and can debate with real answers and apply logic, something that seems to escape you (logic I mean). There isn't one single thing I can reply to in these replies, other than with insults like yours, (Yours meaning those I am replying to).

Answer? .... don't reply or comment to the things I say, put me on your ignore list ... problem solved. I assure you I really don't care if you ignore me it's far better than having to reply to this kind of crap.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-Jews.html

The Jewish Question

Every single word you posted are other peoples words, not one original word in the whole lot and all with the attitudes that haven't worked and goes back as far as 1938?. It's also totally irrelevant to the things I have posted ... you still refuse to believe I am fighting the same enemy, just in a different way ... let's face it your way hasn't worked to date and isn't working now, people are still being jailed/gaoled for doing what you would like to do, only with more restaint, imagine if you did it your way IN PUBLIC.

I actually say the things I say in here, in REAL newspapers, and have had many people come to me and congratulate me for opening their eyes, or telling me what an informative letter it was. But of course they can read and comprehend, that makes a huge difference in perceptions.

How many is it that now? At least four of you who have moved in for the 'kill', and want to 'gang' up? You're like a pack of baying wolves.

Shame that all you can do is bully rather than debate logically, without resorting to name calling, or holding hands with your buddy entourage. And yes I "retaliate" in kind if it becomes necessary, I actually like a good donny brook "on occassions", but you guys have refined 'insult and attack to a fine art, and you call in the troops when you can't handle the situation that arises, or you move in for the kill the moment you smell blood.

You notice I do not call for back-up the way you lot do?

Sad that you think by intimidating an educated poster  with this kind of attitude it will work against the Hydra, (yes, I'm proud of the fact that I comprehend the English language, if that's arrogant then I am). But you had better think again, because they come across far better opponents than you, ones that don't obey them for a start.

If you want me to lower the heat just say so and I will happily go my way again never to return, I was loathe to return this time anyway as I had a feeling nothing has changed here ... and you have proven me right.

I didn't return here out of pining for you, I  actually thought there would be new and more informed members by now (I have come across a few and I pay my respects to them). However I see the same ol' ring-a-rosy buddies, still back-slapping each other in congratulations for childish remarks, and as ready to indulge in character assasination as always ... a lot like the disinformationist list you're all so enamoured with that you can't see you epitomise.

There is a time and place for buffoonery but you seem to think it makes you look intelligent, using it in retaliation to serious debate ... We do have a humour topic and a general chit chat topic for humour and banality.

You're trouble is you can't handle the the information I expound, and you just can't handle logical debate so you attack with inane insults.

Anway, I'm tired of your infantile attitudes, and I'm just about ready to give you up as a lost cause, I don't mind heated debate, or opposing views, but as long as I get crap dished up I'll continue to reply with same. I have better and more productive things to do than to just lose sleep.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2006, 10:46:14 AM »
I am not sure if George Washington and Benjamin Franklin said those things about the Jews (some say Washington was talking about money-lenders in general and not specifically about Jews), but some of the things predicted in the writings have come true, like this one:

"If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty."

George Washington was Freemason! ... and exclude WHO!

That is more than true today with the Hate laws, Patriot Act laws and MCA laws. Still can't lay all the blame at the Jews' feet; they had to have cooperation from weak or corrupt Gentiles. That is what the Jews do: they find a weak spot among the people they want to take over, and then they will exploit that to gain entry and a foothold in the society; once they've done that, it is then easy for them to gain social and political dominance.

That is also how the Mafia organization works.

Where's the difference in what I've said, I just say it using a more appropriate name that encompasses ALL the guilty and filters out the innocent, and thereby can't be prosecuted, or if I am I can prove what I say with real proof, and not with mere quotations of long dead heroes?