Author Topic: Zionist or Jew (that is the question)  (Read 9457 times)

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
Zionist or Jew (that is the question)
« on: December 03, 2006, 08:25:57 AM »
I know this subject has been worked to death but it seems people still struggle with it, and still avoid the issues it represents, so here is another rehash in a comprehensive way.

The video/book "Zionism: The true enemy of the Jews" has made it abundantly clear, Zionism is NOT Judaism and Zionism is definitely not SEMITIC (It's  POLITICAL and stems from MANY religions, many races, and many languages ... IT IS NOT A RACE OF PEOPLE IT'S A MAN-MADE "CORPORATION".

Zionists who introduced the first accusations of "Anti-Semite" to QUELL criticism of Jews (but more-so of ISRAEL) are the true "anti-Semites" because it is not a requirement of Zionism to BE a Semite, and they detest Torah true Jews just as much as they detest Muslims, and also those who oppose their methods of "BUSINESS".

Let's get this straight once and for all ... SEMITES are those people who speak a semitic language belonging to the holy land, ie. Hebrew, Arabic (which stems from Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus), Assyrian and Phoenician.

So let's discover WHO are more Semitic, Arabs or Jews: The Hebrew language was almost LOST by the Jews as they scattered to all corners of the earth, and it had to be revived and relearned when they were bestowed the holy land by GRANT (ie without the "indigenous" Palestinian residents being consulted), ie. The state of Israel was USURPED. The Ashkenazi Jews that make up the majority of Israel Have NEVER belonged to the holy land and only became Jews through adoption and conversion, therefore their original language was never Hebrew.

The Arabic (especially Palestinian) people however have always been indigenous to the holy land since time immemorial, and they have always spoken a semitic language, they didn't leave like the majority of Jews, (although some Jews remained, or returned before long the Balfour agreement), and lived harmoniously with Jews for over 400 years, (Until the Advent of Zionism).

Jesus spoke Aramaic (Arabic) not Hebrew, Jesus is a prophet in the Quran, Jesus is considered a criminal in Judaism, Jesus is CHRISTian. Palestinians were a mix of Muslim, Christian, Jews, and Druze who are ALL under attack from Israeli Zionists.

Palestinians (Semites) consisted of Jews, Muslims, CHRISTIANS and Druze (all Arabic, all speak a semitic language). Of these religions only the Muslims and Christians have remained perpetual to Palestine. The Jews CHOSE to align with the state of Israel and therefore Zionism, and had to learn Hebrew, most of whom had NEVER spoken it, and who's ancestors had never set foot in Palestine or any part of the Holy land.

It is made very clear when viewing the facts that ZIONISM is NOT Semitic, and they are subjugating the true Jews along with Palestinians and practicing genocide on the Palestinian people, Christians and Muslims alike, and planning genocide for all Islamic people through "the war on terrorism", another oxymoron.

So it is obvious that Muslims (Arabs) are MORE Semitic than any other race or religion.

So it's really the Zionists themselves who are the ANTI-SEMITES because they hate Jews of good faith, Christians, AND Muslims and so are against ALL things semitic, ie They're the ones who are really ANTI-Semitic, not the critics of Israel.

BOTH Arabs and True Jews are SEMITIC, therefore the term anti-Semite used to indicate anti-Jew is an anathema and an oxymoron

For the sake of peace, for the end of genocide, and the end of human atrocities "Let's get the priorities right, and start putting an end to the iniquitous propaganda, so that people can grasp the truth of Zionism .... Start an "Anti-Zionist campaign" and use their ridiculous laws of anti-Semitism against the REAL Zionists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages

http://www.markdroberts.com/htmfiles/resources/jesuslanguage.htm

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/arabic.htm
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Zionist or Jew (that is the question)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 08:25:52 AM »
The bigger question is - "If your grandfather was a vampire, and he married a non vampire, is the grandson a vampire?"

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 08:36:44 AM »
The bigger question is - "If your grandfather was a vampire, and he married a non vampire, is the grandson a vampire?"

I guess that it all depends if Vampirism is matriarchal, or patriarchal. Personally, I always thought that Vampires were created, not bred; sort of a cause and effect kind of thing. Why would immortals wish to breed, anyhow?
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 09:27:54 AM »
Yes, Mystica, you make some excellent points; ones that most here should already know, but sometimes need to be reminded of.

Personally. I am guilty of what you have pointed out. When I refer to ''the jew'', I assume that the reader realizes that I am referring to ''the Zionist Ashkenazi jew'', not the semitic jew, of which there are really not all that many. Likewise, when I refer to ''the neo-con'', I am referring to ''the neo-con Zionist supporter''.

Definitely, all jews are not Zionist. and vice versa. Zionists come in all shapes and colours, and in all religions, also. It is up to us, to determine, by their actions just exactly who are Zionists, and deal with them accordingly.

With me, it is simply the art of being lazy, and an attempt to save key strokes!   
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline stOneskull

• Private
    • View Profile
    • my space
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 12:18:40 AM »
when you say zionist, do you include people who support israel? or just the guys who run israel?

just the leaders?
or all nationalistic israelis, and foreigners who defend israel?

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 01:58:07 AM »
I think this debate is just a play on semantics to hide the fact about which people are the cause of our problems. Let's not kid ourselves, when we say the word, "Zionist" we don't think of Christian Zionists or Herzl or the terrorists who founded Israel, we think of the larger Jewish community. Saying otherwise is just lying to ourselves so that we manage to stay on THAT side of political correctness. We don't make up special names when speaking of the Muslims in a  critical way and neither should we when talking about the Jews. Not all Muslims are religious but still consider themselves to be Muslim in outlook. The same with the Jews. By making an exception of them, we are catering to them, as they want to make themselves a special group ; and we shouldn't be a part of the group helping to do that. And they're not a race anyway, and even if they were, there should still be no prohibitions about naming the Jew, about speaking about Jews because:

1) Jews speak about themselves that way to one another - they don't go speaking about Zionist Jew this and non-Zionist Jew that. Jews don't care about political correctness - only when gentiles are about.

2) Jews behave as a nation; it is the Jewish culture that makes them behave like that - so we should treat them as such, a people of a foreign nation; just like we treat the Japanese people as people of a foreign nation. Japan is racially homogenous - race and nation are virtually the same and yet nobody worries about being racist when criticizing the Japanese.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 02:15:05 AM »
I was posting about the same topic on another forum just before I saw this so I'll reproduce what I wrote on the subject here:

(I was replying to a poster.)

Quote from: Drew J
And debus, I understand your problem with jews because I understand the problem with zionists. Since many jews are unfortunately brainwashed with holocaust propaganda and given that there have been authentic neo nazi attacks on jews (and not merely zionist controlled psyops), you have to grant them a little leway in their paranoia. But not so much that you begin to think freedom of speech can go. While I know that not all jews are zionists and some can be nationalistic and critical of Israel and the NWO and be authentic about it, I still catch myself thinking, "I wonder how much they adhere to that nasty Talmud," from time to time. Quite often because they can be controlled opposition or part of the sayanim network. I.E. they are posers. However that simply suspicion not enough for me to hate all jews and it sure would not be enough for me to say try put them on trial for treason if a time ever came. Rules of evidence man.

I disagree; I think if you're a decent person and not a hypocrite, and happened to be born a Jew, you would denounce your religion and your heritage and move away from this group of people as far away as possible. It's as simple as that. A lot of people don't realize being a Jew is a choice. I don't mean you can change what your parents are, but you can change yourself and many people who were born into the Jewish faith have done exactly that - Judy Andreas, people I personally know, Marxists in general, Israel Shamir ...   

It  is like saying the Mafia is a religion, so don't go on hating members of the Mafia, leave them alone .... well, like any religion or any organization, you can leave it, nobody forces you to stay, and it's the same with Jews.

I don't believe that stuff about you're born a Jew and you have to stay a Jew and your children have to be Jewish. I know some people whose parents were Jewish and they've changed their religion and their outlook on life.

And being a Jew has nothing to do with being a race - and has evrything to do with being part of a network - a social group. Jews are a multi-ethnic group, a multi-racial group - they stopped people of one race a long time ago; they stopped being defined by the semitic race many generations ago.

Some people say, "Well, Judaism is a religion, so you can't attack them for their religion." To which I can say, "Well Mafiosism is my religion; and because it's a religion, you can't attack my philosophy." IOW, the argument holds no water. People attack others' religions all the time; the Jews attack Islam.

This stupid notion that religions must be tolerated is BS; borne of a time when people believed in all sorts of superstitions like the Devil and witches and were all mostly religious (fanatics). If somebody's religion is incompatible for society at large, the people must resist it - like any belief system that is harmful to scoiety, and the belief system of the Jews is VERY harmful to Gentiles.

Some people say, "Well, some Jews aren't religious, and yet they consider themselves Jews." That is true and to that I say, "Then why would they call themselves Jews?" Because they gain certain advnatages in being Jews. If there was no perceived net gain in calling yourself something, would you? No. So what is the gain  that Jews gain by calling themselves Jews when they no longer follow the religion? The net gain is that they still remain members of the NATION of Jews, because the society of Jews has evolved more into a NATION of peoples, more than just a religious identification. The Jew who never goes to the synagogue might get bar-mitzvahed still; calls himself a Jew and hangs around with Jews. And when a debate comes up over Israel, he will defend Israel against any other Gentile country.

So even if you're not a religious Jew or even an atheist, you are still a Jew (through self-identification, by choice). You are a CITIZEN of the Jewish Nation, and being a citizen of the Jewish Nation, by definition, takes precedence over any loyalty you may have towards any other nation.

That is why the NATION of the Jews is different to any other nation in the world. They have adjusted to the exile of their people from the Middle East and unlike many other peoples who disappeared once they were forced out of their lands, the Jews have persisted as a people. They are in fact the people with the longest continuing history of any known people on earth (or so they claim). How did they do this? By taking the concept of a nation and turning it into a unique one. Their nation exists wherever their people are - this is how they've survived as a people all this time, how they've survived as a nation for over two millennia. It goes to their nomadic roots.

Having such a nation that transcends boundaries has many unique advantages over other nations. Jews can infiltrate other nations and use up the resources of other nations and the infrastructure without having to invest the effort into creating their own. Jews can keep their nation hidden and thereby make an invasion more successfully of the host nation than if they were a nation outside the borders of the host nation and had to declare war and make an invasion in the normal manner.

Hence why Jews are so skilled at spying; they are also skilled at sabotage - 9/11, USS Liberty, all the other false flags ...  That is why their motto is "By deception thou shalt do war," - not only deception in doing false flags but the deception of pretending they are not at war with the host nation; just a bunch of hapless individuals with no home country of their own and had to migrate to the host country .....

That is why the Jews have been so successful in their invasions in the past - even a Roman senator confessed that he was fearful of them - he knew their power - their power they got from concealing themselves and the power they got from their secret networking.

The Jews' cohesivenss is famous. Kevin Macdonald has spoken a lot about this. Their cohesiveness allows them to conquer much more populous nations than their own; for while the Gentile hosts are fighting among themselves - with the help of false flags being thrown in to aid the fostering of divisions and other subterfuges - the Jews stand united.

United we stand; divided we fall - the Jews know full well the meaning of that lesson.

The Jews have done that recently with the false flag of 911; they got Gentiles suspicious of one another - tearing at each others' throats. Were they always destined to be like that? No, America is far away from the ME and has no territorial disputes with these people. They want oil and the ME peoples wanted to sell it to them. But the Jew came into the picture and by mischief-making, and many false flags, they have now created two major factions warring with each other. And the Jew benefits.

But what about the Jewish community in the USA. You say they're not all Zionists - but do you ever hear any Jew speak out against what's happening in the ME? Hardly. Let's admit it; the Jews you come across will defend Israel, will argue that Jews had nothing to do with 911, and that the official Government story is the correct one. Occasionally, you will have the liberal admitting that the 911 attack was a false flag one but they will avoid discussing the role of Israel in the attack and will be more often than not trying to steer the blame toward the Gentiles - the government  (mostly gentile still).

Or there are the Hassidic orthodox sect whose principal objection to a Jews-only state in Israel is that their religious scriptures tell them they have to wander about the globe - really nothing rooted in civic principles, just what they claim their god told them to do.

These Jews aren't as objectionable as the Talmud Jews but that is because many of them don't follow the Talmud which is the book most Jews follow.

And then there are some fanatical orthodox types who are very zealous in driving Palestinians out of Israel and think it is their god-ordained right to do so .....

You have to admit at the end of the day, that Jews are no more a race of people than the Muslims are - Muslims are Arab, iranian, white, yellow, black and so forth ...... and like Judaism, Islam is a religion and for some people more of a cultural philosophy than a religion  - and for others, it is both.....

When a cultural philosophy or a national phsilosophy is more akin to Mafiaism than anything else in its precepts, then you have a nation who hosts such people in trouble. One of them is going to get subsumed by the other, and I think the ball is in the Jews' court thanks to their cohesivenss and their political consciousness and their national consciousness and spirit. And that is what history has shown - while empires have fallen - Babylon, Egypt, Greek, Rome, Persia, Ottoman, British .... the Jews have survived - they are the Eternal People.

And now it is America's turn to face its demise. America is fast losing its sovereignty - or already has - can we vote in the politicians we want - not if Diebold has anything to do with it - America is not only a colony of the Jews, it is their jewel in the Jewish Global Empire - the prize....

You as a Gentile are nothing more than slaves to your Jewish masters; like any colonized people you have no self-determination, no say in the running of your nation - don't delude yourself - your protests will fall on deaf ears - don't even think of gaining political control of your country - you gave that up a long time ago - it is Israel that runs things - "We control America and the Americans know it."

Everything that has happened since the Jews took control of the USA is explained by this; payments to Israel and the payment for the wars in the ME are nothing but tributary payments - payments that the vanquished make to the victors - that is why you make payments out of your own paycheck that do not ultimately benefit you. That is why your money supports these people in Israel who live in idolatry. Don't feel like working - don't worry - Americans will provide for you - everything the Jews have has been created with American money.

For such is the lot of a slave - and you know what happens when a slave rebels - the Jews will find a legal financial political reason that will see to your downfall - and that is why American Gentiles in the main keep their code of silence in the outer world. Intuitively, they know what the social hierarchy is - how they stand in it.

So save your sentimentality about the Jews - not all Jews are Zionist and so on so forth. The Jews have no need of it as a matter of fact, and neither do I. They know it is just a con to whip the Gentiles into behaving obediently. If you are so courageous in your principles, there are more ways to show it than to repeat that line. For what is a Zionist? The term Zionist is meaningless as it is to create a whole other term for the Muslims because you don't want to be racist when attacking Muslim ideas or culture or beliefs or politics as 'Muslims are a race' you erroneously assume.

Live with it. Jews don't care what you think of them really as the Mafia don't care; they just want you to stay obedient and remain hush about their crimes, their Mafioso gang tactics. And you do because you are afraid and do not want to break ranks. You can see how the defenseless are torn limb by limb by the Jews but you don't speak up - not because you really care about racism (Jews aren't a race anyway) but because you are scared - you could be next - you could be the person whom the Jews choose to make an example of.

Don't be deluded about the Jews; they do not care about race as they make out; if they did they would want to have an honest open discussion about it but this never happens because the Jews won't let it - either the ADL will stop you or the liberal gang of Jews will descend on you and wildy attack you screaming abuse so that you can't be heard. There is no reason in their behavior and they don't try to have it: they just want to use whatever techniques will work to shut you up.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are SOME Jews, religious Jews or whoever, who are very much against what the Jews are doing, but they like the anti-war people in Nazi Germany and in Japan are in the minority; there are always dissenters and the Jewish nation is the same - the point is that we have to TREAT the Jews as a nation, just as we treated Japan and Germany as a nation - any one of their people was a potential enemy and we treated them like that in the theaters of war, for to behave differently was to perish at the hands of the enemy. For the Germans and the Japanese were under no illusions about who was their enemy.

And that is the attitude we must adopt as well, for we ARE in a war - make no mistake about it - the fact that we have no control over our elections, our media, our government, our foreign policy, over our economy, over the printing of our money - didn't come about by accident - it came through by the cunning effort of the Jews pulling together to make war on us while we were blissfully unaware and chanting the peace slogans and ant-racism messages of the liberals.

While they were secretly making war on us, they were dismantling our defense, and raising barriers in our consciousness. So this is the result. And the Jews are Jews by choice, unlike the dissenting German or Japanese individual who remains German or Japanese regardless of his politics. They made the nation what it is collectively. For it is the rule of the majority. Too bad some dissenters got killed in WWII on the German side or the Japanese side - the rule of the majority prevails and the dissenters were too weak to make their voice the majority. It is the same with the Jewish Nation. If they were not all "Zionist" in the majority, would we see what is happening in America now? Nope, and that proves that the majority want that. So too bad, you stand and fall by your allegiance to your nation and the Jews by definition have chosen the nation they want to swear allegiance to; they have a choice unlike most people.

Together they as a nation will fall and stand for their nation.

Don't be fooled by the fact that the Jews never had a standing army before Israel - they had other people's armies to manipulate and other people's soldiers whose lives were to be used up on the battlefield.

And what about Americans? Who will avenge them? Who will avenge the false flags that sent them to die in another country as a soldier? For these wars are only cynical exercises in manipulation - wars that resulted from conspiracies by the Jews to hoodwink Gentiles of the host nation into wars - false flags that the whole Jewish nation are in collusion to commit - either as the participants in the deed or as the people who keep quiet about it or lie and spread misinformation about it. For those who cover up the deed of the criminal are collaborators in the crime - legally and morally.

And as a citizen of a nation; you enjoy the benefits of being a citizen of that nation, and why wouldn't you as a jew? Why wouldn't you choose to be a Jew? (if you didn't care about morals and gentiles) Especially in the US? Because as a Jew, the network will always be there - Jewish particularism will help you in life - for the Jews are a privileged class in this society - there is no criticism of them. A Jew can do no wrong. Literally. Commit a crime? A Jew in the network will help you out. Need a contact, need a loan (see Silverstein and Rockefeller and other Jewish financiers of WTC lease), need a job? A fellow Jew will help you - you're part of the network you see. Want to go to college? No problem. Jews are a 'minority race' and so affirmative action policies will assist you there .....

Hence I don't have any pity when the chips are down for the Jewish Nation. You enjoy the highs and you put up with the lows of being a citizen of any given nation. Too bad if you no longer want to be a Jew when it comes to facing the lows. You still are. Them's the breaks.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 03:32:25 AM by debus »

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 02:21:43 AM »
Don't believe me when I say their culture is anti-Gentile?

Read about the Talmud here:

http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/talmud1.htm

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
Judaism's Holiest Book

Copyright ©1994 by Michael A. Hoffman II and Alan R. Critchley

Introduction

The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book. Its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament in Judaism. Evidence of .... <snip>

Some Teachings of the Talmud

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human

Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men"). Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Insults Against Blessed Mary

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young

A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer

Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Our Lord

Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote #4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Attacks Christians and their Books

Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote #11 for the definition of minim).

Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament. See footnote #6.

Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sick and Insane Teachings

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

Toilet and excrement obsessions are laced throughout Talmud and were exhibited in Spielberg*s Schindler's List where the Hollywood director shows a Jewish child jumping through a toilet seat in an outhouse and falling into a pool of liquefied excrement. There the child meets two other Jewish children partially immersed who inform the interloper that this cesspool is their hiding spot exclusively and that he must find his own. These are the kind of disgusting and morbid, psychotic images which Jewish kids are exposed to constantly in the cinematic liturgy of Holocaustianity and for that matter, in the Talmud as well.

Gittin 69b (p. 329). To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should >take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs.<

Pesahim 111a. It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.

Menahoth 43b-44a . A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave.

Shabbath 86a-86b. Because Jews are holy they do not have sex during the day unless the house can be made dark. A Jewish scholar can have sex during the day if he uses his garment like a tent to make it dark.

Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust

Here are two early "Holocaust" tales from the Talmud: Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

A Revealing Admission

Abodah Zarah 70a . The question was asked of the rabbi whether some wine stolen in Pumbeditha might be used or if it was defiled, due to the fact that the thieves might have been Gentiles (a Gentile touching wine would make the wine unclean). The rabbi says not to worry, that the wine is permissible for Jewish use because the majority of the thieves in Pumbeditha, the place where the wine was stolen, are Jews

Pharisaic Rituals

Erubin 21b (p. 150). >>Rabbi Akiba said to him, "Give me some water to wash my hands."

"It will not suffice for drinking," the other complained, "will it suffice for washing your hands?"

"What can I do?' the former replied, "when for neglecting the words of the Rabbis one deserves death? It is better that I myself should die than that I transgress against the opinion of my colleagues." [This is the ritual hand washing condemned by Jesus in Matthew 15: 1-9].

Great Rabbi Deceives A Woman

Kallah 51a (Soncino Minor Tractates). Teaches that God approves of rabbis who lie:

"The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young lads passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi Joshua remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a woman's menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a son of a niddah.

"They said, 'What induced you to contradict the opinion of your colleagues?' He replied, "I will prove it concerning him." He went to the lad's mother and found her sitting in the market selling beans.

"He said to her, 'My daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will bring you to the world to come.' (eternal life). She said to him, 'Swear it to me.' Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his heart, said to her, 'What is the status of your son?' She replied, 'When I entered the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept away from me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to me.' Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.

It was declared, '..Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His Secret to Rabbi Akiba..."

In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars the preceding discussion is actually about Christ (the lad who 'uncovered his head'). The reference to the lad's mother is of course to the mother of Jesus, Blessed Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in Talmud).

Genocide Advocated by Talmud

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the Gentiles should all be killed").

This passage is not from the Soncino edition but is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).

This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the reading has been altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being generally substituted." In the Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press of June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Khazar from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as "dogs" is "from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

Univ. of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against 'goyim,' a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5). Rabbi Yaacov Perrin says, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

Judeo-Christian Response to Talmud

Neither the modern popes or the modern preachers of Protestantism, have ever insisted that the rabbis of Judaism repudiate or condemn the Talmud. On the contrary, the heads of Churchianity have urged the followers of Christ to obey, honor and support the followers of the Talmud. Therefore, it should be obvious that these Catholic and Protestant leaders are the worst betrayers of Jesus Christ on earth today.

Published By Warrant of John 18:37; Matthew 23:13-15 I Thess. 2:14-16; Titus 1:14; Luke 3:8-9; Rev. 3:9.

"Pray for the Conversion of the Pharisees as Christ converted Nicodemus"

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 02:38:43 AM »

Want to know how they feel about the goyim?

http://wake-up-america.net/hidden_nation.htm

Wake up America !!!

THE HIDDEN NATION OF THE JEWS

There is within America an unseen nation that salutes a foreign flag, follows a foreign agenda, receives assistance from powerful foreign agencies, who has achieved great wealth, great power, who hold many high positions in our government as they have in governments past.   

They have the longest history of genocide and the longest history of expulsion from their host country of any group in history.

Dr. Stephen Steinlight, who served for five years as the Directory of National Affairs for the American Jewish Committee, one of the most powerful Jewish organizations said in an article in 2001 entitled "The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demographics:

"I'll confess it, at least, like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist.  Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp.  There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflection its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland.  Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility.  More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us.  We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves.  We were also taught the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one."

The Habiru (From the Evolution of Civilizations)

The Jews formed together into tribes over 2,000 years ago and began to make war upon their neighbors.  They continue this war today.

These nomadic tribes were extended families with high levels marriage within the kinship group and marriage to blood relatives.  Judaism was a tribal religion with hereditary priests and like the religions around it practiced human sacrifice in the early years. The list of societies upon whom the Jews engaged in war and genocide is a long one.  The Bible is essentially a history of Jewish genocide and conquest and the attempts of the Jews to enslave and dominate other peoples.  Like the pagan Nazis Judaism is a religion of blood and soil, territory and power, war and conquest.  The lands that God "gave" to the Jews included the lands of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaim, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites, and Jebusites. The book of Joshua is a celebration of invasion, rape, murder, plunder, slaughter and genocide.

Historically . . . the wanderings of the Jews across the globe commence in the fourth century before our era. About 331 B.C.  Alexander transported some Jews to Alexandria, Ptolemy sent some of them to Cyrenaica, and about the same time Seleucus led some of them to Antioch. When Jesus was born Jewish colonies flourished everywhere, and it was among them that Christianity recruited its first adherents. There were Jews in Egypt, in Phoenicia, in Syria, in Coele-Syria, in Pamphylia, in Cilicia, and as far as Bithynia. In Europe they had settled in Thessalia, Boeotia, Macedonia, Attica and Peloponnesus. They were to be found in the Great Isles, on Euboea, on Crete, on Cyprus, and at Rome. "It is not easy to find a place on earth," says Strabo, "which has not received that race."

Why were the Jews hated in all those countries, in all those cities? Because they never entered any city as citizens, but always as a privileged class. Though having left Palestine, they wanted above all to remain Jews, and their native country was still Jerusalem, i.e., the only city where God might be worshipped and sacrifices offered in His Temple. . . .

At Alexandria they were quite numerous. According to Philo,16 Alexandria was divided into five wards. Two were inhabited by the Jews. The privileges accorded to them by Caesar were engraved on a column and guarded by them as a precious treasure. They had their own Senate with exclusive jurisdiction in Jewish affairs, and they were judged by an ethnarch. They were ship-owners, traders, farmers, most of them wealthy; the sumptuousness of their monuments and synagogues bore witness to it. The Ptolemies made them farmers of the revenues; this was one of the causes of popular hatred against them. Besides, they had a monopoly of navigation on the Nile, of the grain trade and of provisioning Alexandria, and they extended their trade to all the provinces along the Mediterranean coast. They accumulated great fortunes; this gave rise to the Iinuidia auri Judaici. The growing resentment against these foreign cornerers, constituting a nation within a nation, led to popular disturbances; the Jews were frequently assaulted, and Germanicu, among others, had great trouble protecting them.

Bernard Lazare  Antisemitism

Since the destruction of their Temple in 70 AD the Jews have again dispersed to many nations as an invisible nation, the nation of Israel, living within the borders of other nations, an invisible nation with its own policies, elections and goals.  Historically, in societies where there were large numbers of Jews, they repeatedly become a powerful, elite group only to fall from power for their activities and be expelled and/or slaughtered.  The Jews have been expelled or slaughtered in over a hundred countries, city-states and provinces for their activities  the last 1,000 years.  An intelligent person would ask why.

The Jews are a highly ethno-centric people.  They are conditioned from early life to think of the Jews and the "other", the goim (or goyim).  Good is what is good for the Jews.  Where they abide in any numbers they often coalesce into exclusionary, authoritarian groups that often have tremendous solidarity and cohesiveness.  They cooperate in highly organized, and mutually reinforcing groups that can be quite effective in achieving Jewish goals.  With their cohesiveness and sometimes hyper-ethnocentrism the Jews form an Ethnic Intelligence Apparatus that promotes their economic and cultural interests over and above the interests of the nation in which they live.  The founder of the Rothschilds. used it to great effect.  Historically one of the major themes of anti-Jewish movements has been Jewish economic domination.  Western societies are individualistic in their basic approach; the Jewish cultural form is collective with a strong sense of group identity.  The Chosen People of God and the "other".
In the midst of a disunited middle class, whose members are engaged in a perpetual struggle against one another, the Jews stand united as one. This is the secret of their success. Their solidarity is all the stronger in that it goes so far back. Its very existence is denied, and yet it is un­deniable.

Zionism is an ideology of blood and soil and the ideology of even secular Zionism involves "Jewishness" even though there is no racially pure separate group of Jews. The most powerful and numerous group - the Ashkenazi - are ethnically Eastern Europeans from Khazar who converted in the middle ages. It is the Sephardic Jews and Arab and Christian Palestinians - second-class citizens in Israel - who actually share the blood of the original Jews of the Bible. For this reason even while many religious Jews reject Zionism, secular Zionism itself needs religion for its raison d'etre for there is no real tie of blood to which they can otherwise appeal.

Kevin MacDonald  Understanding Jewish Influence

There are contrasting cultural forms between the Middle Eastern tribalism of the Jews and the people of the individualistic West.  There is within Judaism a hatred of those who are non-Jews,  a sanctified contempt for the "other".  A racewise outlook similar to that developed by the Nazis in Germany.  Kevin MacDonald spoke of it in "Understanding Jewish Influence" as a "normative, fanatical hatred".  Judaism taps into the human capacity for hate and uses it for group survival.  After all, it is the goim who stand in the way of the Jews fulfilling their holy scripture and building the third kingdom, from fulfilling the holy scripture that calls them to rule over the goim.  What we have just temporarily belongs to us, it actually belongs to the Jews who are the Chosen People and they can get their property back by whatever means they choose. 

Judaism is a tribal, racist religion with fanatical elements.  It is an ethnic/national religion that throughout its history has been known for fanaticism and messianic expectations.  Historically it seeks economic dominion over the "other" through the Jews ethnic intelligence apparatus.  The Chosen People and the "other", sub-human according to the scriptures. In the holy book of the Talmud dealing with the non-Jews who are often referred to as goim or akum, it says:  Book of Baba Mezia, 114b it says "The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts", in Schene luchoth haberuth, p 250b: "Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew as a monkey to a human."

Do you think we would hear about it from the Jews if our scripture said: "The Christians are called human beings, but the Jews are not humans. They are beasts".  Or. "Although the Jew has the same body structure as the Christian, they compare with the Christian as a monkey to a human." The New American Order

Jews are at the extreme of this Middle Eastern tendency toward hypercollectivism and hyperethnocentrism.

The profound depths of Jewish ethnocentrism are intimately tied up with a sense of historical persecution. Jewish memory is a memory of persecution and impending doom, a memory that justifies any response because ultimately it is Jewish survival that is at stake: . . .

Kevin MacDonald Understanding Jewish Influence

Jewish solidarity dates from the Dispersion. Jewish emigrants and colonists took up their residence in foreign countries, and wherever they made their home they constituted a distinct society. Their communities centred around their houses of prayer, which they built in every town where they formed a nucleus. Everywhere they possessed numerous important privileges (see Chapters II and III.). The Diasporoi were invaluable allies of the Greeks in carrying on the work of eastern colonization, and strangely enough the Jews who adopted Hellenism, assisted in turn in Hellenizing the East. As a recompense they were allowed to retain their national homogeneity, together with full powers of self-government. This was the case in Alexandria, in Antioch, in Asia Minor, and in the Greek cities of Ionia. In almost every city they constituted corporations at the head of which was an ethnarch or patriarch, who, with the assistance of a council of leaders and a special tribunal, exercised all the powers of civil authority and of justice. The synagogues were "veritable small republics." They were, in addi­tion, the centres of religious and public life. The Jews came together in their synagogues, not only to listen to the reading of the Law, but also for the discussion of their private affairs and for the purpose of exchanging views upon the general course of events. All the synagogues were closely connected in a vast federation which included within its scope the entire ancient world, progressing parallel with the expansion of the Macedonian power  and Hellenistic civilization. They communicated with one another by messengers and kept one another in constant touch with events, the knowledge of which was likely to prove useful.

Two types of people, those of the Covenant and those who are animals in human form.  Abhodah Zarah, 22b: "Why are the Goim unclean? Because they were not present at Mount Sinai . For when the serpent entered into Eve he infused her with uncleanness. But the Jews were cleansed from this when they stood on Mount Sinai; the Goim, however, who were not on Mount Sinai were not cleansed."   

In the Book of Zohar (I, 160a):"Rabbi Jehuda said to him [Rabbi Cezkia]: 'He is to be praised who is able to free himself from the enemies of Israel , and the just are much to be praised who get free from them and fight against them. 'Rabbi Chezkia asked, 'How must we fight against them?' Rabbi Jehuda said, 'By wise counsel thou shalt war against them' (Proverbs, ch. 24, 6). By what kind of war? The kind of war that every son of man must fight against his enemies, which Jacob used against Esau - by deceit and trickery whenever possible. They must be fought against without ceasing, until proper order be restored. Thus it is with satisfaction that I say we should free ourselves from them and rule over them."   

Dr. Israel Shahak was born in Warsaw in 1933 and survived the Nazi concentration camp Bergen-Belsen, immigrated to Israel, served in the Israeli army and became a chemistry professor. In his book Jewish History, Jewish Religion, he spoke of the attitude of Judaism toward Christianity.

"Judaism is imbued with a very deep hatred toward Christianity combined with ignorance about it. This attitude was clearly aggravated by the Christian persecutions of Jews, but is largely independent of them. In fact, it dates from the time when Christianity was still weak and persecuted (not least by Jews), and it was shared by Jews who had never been persecuted by Christians or who were even helped by them...

It is promised to the Jews in their scriptures that they will someday in a mystical, messianic world rule over the goim, that they will rule over the entire world.  In the Book of Jubilees, the Talmud and books of the Old Testament, world domination is promised to the seed of Abraham and they are to make war upon "the other" by all means until this is accomplished.

I am the God who created heaven and earth. I shall increase you, and multiply you exceedingly; and kings shall come from you and shall rule wherever the foot of the sons of man has trodden. I shall give to your seed all the earth which is under heaven, and they shall rule over all the nations according to their desire; and afterwards they shall draw the whole earth to themselves and shall inherit it for ever (Jubilees. 32:18‑19)

And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them, thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them;   

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. . .
.(Deuteronomy 7:2-6)

And it shall be when the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land which He swore unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Issac and to Jacob, to give thee-(there will be) great and goodly cities which thou didst not build, and houses full of good things which thou didst not fill, and cisterns hewn out, which thou didst not hew, vineyards and olive-trees , which thou didst not plant, and thou shalt eat and be satisfied.   Deuteronomy chapter 6:10 & 11

Foreigners shall rebuild your walls, and their kings shall be your attendants: Though I struck you in my wrath, yet in my good will I have shown you mercy. Your gates shall stand open constantly; day and night they shall not be closed but shall admit to you the wealth of the nations, and their kings, in the vanguard. For the people or kingdom shall perish that does not serve you; those nations shall be utterly destroyed. You shall suck the milk of nations, and be nursed at royal breasts... Strangers shall stand ready to pasture your flocks, foreigners shall be your farmers and vinedressers. You, yourselves, shall be named the priests of the Lord, ministers of our God you shall be called. You shall eat the wealth of the nations and boast of riches from them. All who see them shall acknowledge them as a race the Lord has blessed. For Zion's sake.  I will not be silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet...."  Isaiah 60: 9-12, 16 Isaiah 61:5,6,9 Isaiah 62:1

Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God. Isaiah 45:14 (King James Version)

"According to Jewish belief, the Jewish People constitutes a species of their its own...i.e., a special, separate act of Creation by the Almighty. 'The thought of creating the Jewish People preceded every other thought' of the Almighty when creating the Universe according to the teaching of Rabbi Samuel bar Isaac."  Bereshith Rabba 1,5

You can hear the true nature of Judaism in the words of its Rabbis and its leaders!!

We do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of`¦a totally different species`¦. The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world`¦. The difference of the inner quality [of the body]`¦is so great that the bodies would be considered as completely different species. This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews [as opposed to the bodies of Jews]: `their bodies are in vain``¦. An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.  Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson

`Jewish blood is not the same as the blood of a goy.`  Rabbi Yitzhak Ginzburg of Joseph`s Tomb in Nablus/Shechem, after several of his students were remanded on suspicion of murdering a teenage Arab girl.

`Beirut is part of the Land of Israel. `¦our leaders should have entered Lebanon and Beirut without hesitation, and killed every single one of them. Not a memory should have remained.` (boundaries of Israel as stated in the Covenant between God and Abraham in Genesis 15: 18`“20 and Joshua 1 3`“4) Rabbi Yisrael Ariel

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

JEWS AND NAZIS

The Jewish religion, as codified by the Talmud, is less concerned with an afterlife than with the survival and power of the Jewish people. Driven by the belief that Jews are the "Chosen People," Judaism is held together by chronic recitals of past persecutions. In a world that renounces racism, Judaism is the only creed on Earth being praised for fostering genetic exclusion, elitism, ethnocentrism and supremacism. Modem Israel is the only Western state that is openly theocratic, unashamedly proclaiming itself to be a nation whose purpose is to advance one religion and one unique people. Israel defines Judaism as the state religion, with little separation of church and state.

>>>

Non-Jews run the risk of failing to truly understand how powerful these Jewish traits of moral particularism and self-deception really are.

>>>

. . . we see Jewish moral particularism combined with a profound sense of historical grievance`”hatred by any other name`”against European civilization and a desire for the end of Europe as a Christian civilization with its traditional ethnic base.

>>>

Events that happened five hundred years ago are still fresh in the minds of Jewish activists`”a phenomenon that should give pause to everyone in an age when Israel has control of nuclear weapons and long-range delivery systems.

<SNIP>

Comment: I think if you really are an activist and want to save lives in Iraq - American and Iraqi lives, the best thing you can do is start naming the Jew. While we play word games and avoid facing up to the reality that the Jews are in control of our nation and that America is just a colony of the Jewish Global Empire, albeit the jewel, people are dying. They are dying because we are too scared to name the people of this Mafioso-like nation who dominate us through their criminal network.

If we all name the Jew, the Jews cannot persecute all of us - there is safety in numbers - and I am pretty sure after that, the Jewish wars in the ME will cease. The Jews will know their gig is up in this country and that it's time for them to move onto a new host nation.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 03:09:11 AM »
Judaism = Zionism. Zionism = Judaism. Zionism is all about putting Jews first, nothing more and nothing less. Before there was Israel or Herzl, there was Zionism because there was Judaism. Which Jew would argue that they do not want Israel to be Jews Only State? Very few. Half of them are lying to deceive you and the other half aren't considered to be Jews by other Jews. They are called Self-Hating Jews and outcasted. They are seen as being disloyal to the nation of Jews, to the Jewish people.

And wanting to keep Israel as a JOS is not the only one can show loyalty to the nation of the Jews. A person might profess to be appalled by what is happening in Israel against the Palestinians and will then go on to attack people for speaking up about the Holocaust; or will lie about Israel and 911 and give out disinfo.

Such a person may even be VISIBLY against the Zionists - see Chomsky and Amy Goodman - but at the end of the day, they will put Jewish interests first even if the interests conflict with the Gentile nation's and put it at great risk - they will keep mum about Israel's role in 9/11.

So to make a distinction between Jews and Zionism is an artificial distinction - see the "Hidden Nation of Jews" above. Does the Talmud make distinctions between Zionists and Jews? It doesn't but the Talmudic philosophy is a Zionist one and hence so is the Jewish one.

And it makes no difference whether a person is a practising Jew or not because the Jewish culture has been shaped by its religion, shaped by the scriptures of the Talmud, and hence even a non-practising Jew is a Talmudist by definition.

And what about the people who reject everything in the Talmud totally, think Israel did 911 and aren't afraid to say so? Well, they should reject their affiliation with the Jewish Nation because the Jewish Nation came of being through the religion of the Jews and so the Jewish Nation and the Talmud are inseparable. If such a person doesn't stop calling themselves a Jew, they are being a hypocrite because:

1) Other Jews will recognize them as Jews and so they will still be part of the Network and be part of the privileged group; part of the ruling minority in this society; so they will get all the benefits of being a Jew

2) They should recognize the Talmud philosophy to be a very harmful one to the host nation and to Gentiles in general; and they should cut themselves off totally from it.

There is no half-half.

So when people say I am being unfair; I am not. The Jew has a choice of determining where his loyalties will be - nobody can serve two masters - many other people do not have the choice that a Jew has.

So when I say I am against Jews or the Jewish Nation I am not against these people who have been born into the Jewish faith but have removed themselves from it. For example, I don't include those Jews who are now atheists and I don't mean Jews who are just not practising their faith but are still part of the network; I mean the people who are really atheists and reject everything Jewish totally including the identity of being a Jew.

And the Jew is the one who identifies himself or herself - there is no need for me to see them or to know their names etc - I can just tell by their behavior - I would have known RACHEL1958 was a Jew or gelignite was a Jew from anywhere - for it is by their actions that they reveal themselves - and their actions are very distinctive because they are creatures of the Jewish Nation - and their culture is of the Talmudic philosophy - so this gives rise to a certain personality and behavioral characteristics that can be described as Jewish; just as people of Italy have certain national traits, the people of Ireland and so on .....   

So basically it boils down to - when is a Jew a Zionist? When a Jew declares himself to be a Jew or when he acts in a 'Jewish' way including defending the interests of his people.

And by that definition, RACHEL1958, gelignite, Amy Goodman, Jared Israel, Alex Jones, Stadtmiller etc are Zionists. Zionists = Jews.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 03:47:29 AM »
I know this subject has been worked to death but it seems people still struggle with it, and still avoid the issues it represents, so here is another rehash in a comprehensive way.

The video/book "Zionism: The true enemy of the Jews" has made it abundantly clear, Zionism is NOT Judaism and Zionism is definitely not SEMITIC (It's  POLITICAL and stems from MANY religions, many races, and many languages ... IT IS NOT A RACE OF PEOPLE IT'S A MAN-MADE "CORPORATION".

Zionists who introduced the first accusations of "Anti-Semite" to QUELL criticism of Jews (but more-so of ISRAEL) are the true "anti-Semites" because it is not a requirement of Zionism to BE a Semite, and they detest Torah true Jews just as much as they detest Muslims, and also those who oppose their methods of "BUSINESS".

Let's get this straight once and for all ... SEMITES are those .....            <quote>

This sounds like so-much Jewish doublespeak to me.

And the semites being those who speak the semite languages - well, most Jews don't speak Hebrew anyway. And the Jews claim anti-semitism to be a form of racism.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 07:14:21 AM »
or all nationalistic israelis, and foreigners who defend israel?

In my view, that about sums it up. Regardless of colour, faith, etc. All those who knowingly serve the interests of that shitty little state, and the ashkenazi who infest it, for whatever reason.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2006, 05:45:13 PM »
The stuff posted in the OP is just BS to keep 'Zionists' apart from "Jews". It actually says Zionists are opposed to Jews ... when the truth is the opposite. If Zionists are people who are anti-Gentile, Jews are Zionists - their religion (see the Talmud) and their culture (influenced by the Talmud) are anti-Gentile.

That is why Jews and Gentiles cannot live compatibly with one another in any given nation. One or other must come out on top - either the Gentiles will triumph or the anti-Gentiles do. That has been the way throughout history over the millennia. It is America's turn to face this dilemma; at the moment, the anti-Gentiles are winning, but America is a slow-moving giant. It is just awakening now to these facts about the nature of the Jews.

We will see if America will succeed in restoring its sovereignty and throwing out the anti-Gentiles; if not, America will fall like any other empire has fallen, run over by a foreign force too strong for it to resist.

Then it will be like any town taken over by the Mafia: weak and corrupt. It will be a nation easily dominated militarily and economically.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 10:58:01 PM »
With me, it is simply the art of being lazy, and an attempt to save key strokes!   

Tsk tsk there are not many more keystrokes in 'Zionist', and a lot less if you didn't have to explain your usage of Jew  :-*
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 11:37:23 PM »
I think this debate is just a play on semantics to hide the fact about which people are the cause of our problems. Let's not kid ourselves, when we say the word, "Zionist" we don't think of Christian Zionists or Herzl or the terrorists who founded Israel, we think of the larger Jewish community.

And just who's fault is that?

Personally when I think of the founding of Israel my thoughts fly to England, the Balfour declaration of 1917 and the scheming Lord Rothschild who partitioned for it ... The Rothschild name is synonymous with the evil Zionists. Place blame where blame lies, not bundle an entire religion in a neat little package of convenience.

Saying otherwise is just lying to ourselves so that we manage to stay on THAT side of political correctness.

BS!!! the lie is with the accusor, it can be PROVEN that not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews, so where does that leave you in the scheme of things??? If a man commits murder would you hang the entire family?

We don't make up special names when speaking of the Muslims in a  critical way and neither should we when talking about the Jews. Not all Muslims are religious but still consider themselves to be Muslim in outlook. The same with the Jews. By making an exception of them, we are catering to them, as they want to make themselves a special group ; and we shouldn't be a part of the group helping to do that.

Sure we do, Rag heads, towel heads, Terrorists and much worse when it comes to human rights. But that isn't the issue "You DO make an exception where Jews and Zionists are concerned, because you lump them together "For convenience" and to deny the fact that is is the general public, taken in by the ploys of the Zionists, and the Zionist written "Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion", (that was signed by "the representative of Zion, of the 33rd Degree") ... Now work that one out ... but I can help with the linking up of Zionism and Freemasonry if you haven't gotten that far in your studies.

And they're not a race anyway, and even if they were, there should still be no prohibitions about naming the Jew, about speaking about Jews because:

1) Jews speak about themselves that way to one another - they don't go speaking about Zionist Jew this and non-Zionist Jew that. Jews don't care about political correctness - only when gentiles are about.

2) Jews behave as a nation; it is the Jewish culture that makes them behave like that - so we should treat them as such, a people of a foreign nation; just like we treat the Japanese people as people of a foreign nation. Japan is racially homogenous - race and nation are virtually the same and yet nobody worries about being racist when criticizing the Japanese.

No-one here has ever considered thema race ... I've stated that many times over the years, and often remind people of the fact.

But where did you get this other crap, and whats with your obsessing with the Japanese, that's like comparing chalk and cheese.

Go here to read what REAL Jews think about Zionism ... and what action they take against them.

http://www.nkusa.org/

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/speeches/index.cfm

http://www.nkuk.org/

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=Neturei+Karta&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 12:44:44 AM »
I disagree; I think if you're a decent person and not a hypocrite, and happened to be born a Jew, you would denounce your religion and your heritage and move away from this group of people as far away as possible. It's as simple as that.

Does that mean that if your family members thought and spoke of one thing, while you thought another, would denounce them and move as far away as possible from them?

It is like saying the Mafia is a religion, so don't go on hating members of the Mafia, leave them alone .... well, like any religion or any organization, you can leave it, nobody forces you to stay, and it's the same with Jews.

Where do you get these ideas? Zionism isn't a religion nor is it being claimed to be. Jews are nor necessarily Zionists or vice versa, just as all Italians are not Mafia. the way you twist points of view leaves me gasping for breath.

I don't believe that stuff about you're born a Jew and you have to stay a Jew and your children have to be Jewish. I know some people whose parents were Jewish and they've changed their religion and their outlook on life.

The mind boggles when you actually offer up views that go against what your trying to convey, arguing against your own thoughts is a diminishing act. You either believe the crap that ALL Jews are Zionists or you have a doubt and give them leeway.

Some people say, "Well, Judaism is a religion, so you can't attack them for their religion." To which I can say, "Well Mafiosism is my religion; and because it's a religion, you can't attack my philosophy." IOW, the argument holds no water. People attack others' religions all the time; the Jews attack Islam.

What a load of codswallop!!! Practically everyone I meet on these political boards attack the Jews ... therefore Judaism.

If they don't practice Judaism and believe the zionist propaganda then they are Zionists, it's that simple.

If somebody's religion is incompatible for society at large, the people must resist it - like any belief system that is harmful to scoiety, and the belief system of the Jews is VERY harmful to Gentiles.

Oh! You mean like Islam? The majority of people believe the Muslims are harmful to society, Jews and Gentiles alike. Why not resist that ... Ooops sorry they are!!

Some people say, "Well, some Jews aren't religious, and yet they consider themselves Jews." That is true and to that I say, "Then why would they call themselves Jews?" Because they gain certain advnatages in being Jews. If there was no perceived net gain in calling yourself something, would you? No. So what is the gain  that Jews gain by calling themselves Jews when they no longer follow the religion?

Gee and who bought that state of affairs about? And WHY?

If you were reviled among people who blamed you for the action of others 'within' a religion, and had no choice but to migrate along with them and then be offered the chance to give back some of the medicine dished out to you plus a place of your own in the 'holy land' .... would you take it? Careful it's a trick question.

Remember the Jews who tried to hide their religion from the Gestapo? or the Jews who lamely went like lambs to the slaughter? They had a decision/choice to make too but today the ones that hid are now the cause of all the ills of the world, the others are mostly dead. And the Zionists grow richer and fatter and more powerful. ... Oh yeah not to mention that it was the Zionists among the Jews that betrayed the ones that didn't toe the Zionists line of thought.

Just quoting a few 'facts'

A zionist is a Zionist is a Zionist, be he Jew, Christian, Muslim, from Japan, USA, Britain, France, Germany, Australia, ad infinitum.

It's time we learned to recognize HIM, and expose HIM.

Start with Daddy Bush, Then air Blair, and Howard the Coward and work your way down to those less obvious by educating WHY he's a Zionist or WHY that corporation, et al.

Educate people on HOW to resist, not just sit on these boards and say RESIST!!

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 01:10:00 AM »
The stuff posted in the OP is just BS to keep 'Zionists' apart from "Jews". It actually says Zionists are opposed to Jews ... when the truth is the opposite.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6454254219830064032&q=The%20Real%20Enemy%20of%20the%20Jews

If Zionists are people who are anti-Gentile, Jews are Zionists - their religion (see the Talmud) and their culture (influenced by the Talmud) are anti-Gentile.

Try getting away from societal LAWS of the Talmud (ie not religious) and read the Torah which makes up our Old Testament.

Your problem is your stuck in a groove, you only read what satisfies your own views, to have real knowledge you have to be prepared to study the other side of the coin ... You'd have never made it as a general in Sun Tzu's army.

That is why Jews and Gentiles cannot live compatibly with one another in any given nation.

Gad! I wish I knew your source of crap ... The Jews and the muslims and Christians lived in HARMONY in Palestine for 400 years, until the advent of the Balfour Declaration. Read your history, BOTH sides of it.

We will see if America will succeed in restoring its sovereignty and throwing out the anti-Gentiles; if not, America will fall like any other empire has fallen, run over by a foreign force too strong for it to resist.

America will NEVER overthrow the ZIONISTS because the Zionists OWNS it, you stupid pollies are just like ours they bow and kowtow before the mega corporations who say JUMP! or we will bankrupt you in REAL terms and not just on paper.

Imagine being without McDonalds, Walmart, Enron, Monsanto, Exxon, ad infinitum. The population would skin the pollies alive if they were to remove their greedy luxuries.

Awake up America needs you!!!

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 08:24:18 AM »
Tsk tsk there are not many more keystrokes in 'Zionist', and a lot less if you didn't have to explain your usage of Jew  :-*

Interestingly enough, that is exactly what occurred to me as I was posting the reply you have quoted.   
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 08:42:33 PM »

Does that mean that if your family members thought and spoke of one thing, while you thought another, would denounce them and move as far away as possible from them?

Well, there are such splits from the Nation without denouncing your own family. Judy Andreas is not a Jew anymore, but her daughter has decided to adopt the faith.

It is a separation from the ideology not so much a physical separation. You are taking things too literally and using strawman to knock it down.

It is to dissociate oneself from those Talmudic views and be a citizen of the host nation and put that nation's interests first; and it is not calling oneself a Jew eg. on college applications, to get preferences for being a 'minority'.

Where do you get these ideas? Zionism isn't a religion nor is it being claimed to be.

Well, the justification comes from the holy books of the Jewish religion where they talk about Mt Zion and all that. That's where the moral justification for reclaiming Israel and sticking together as a people comes from.

Jews are nor necessarily Zionists or vice versa, just as all Italians are not Mafia. the way you twist points of view leaves me gasping for breath.

No, I never said all those born as Jews or seen as Jews by other people are members of the Jewish Nation; although most are.

The Mafia is similar but different. The Mafia started in Italy where there are people of the same Mediterranean race. Judaism is different. It is a religion and all the people who belonged to it were members of the nation of Judaea.

The other thing is that Judaism is a religion and Mafiosism is not.

So it's a little bit like comparing apples and oranges.

The mind boggles when you actually offer up views that go against what your trying to convey, arguing against your own thoughts is a diminishing act. You either believe the crap that ALL Jews are Zionists or you have a doubt and give them leeway.

Try arguing without all that "OMG!!!! I can't believe it!!!!" ad hominem and you might persuade more people to your view.

What a load of codswallop!!!

See above.

Practically everyone I meet on these political boards attack the Jews ... therefore Judaism.

Not everyone. Many people chide others for not speaking about the Zionists instead of "Jews".

If they don't practice Judaism and believe the zionist propaganda then they are Zionists, it's that simple.

Judaism = Zionism. Both have an idea of a separatist nation of people and both have an idea that Mt Zion (=Israel) belongs to the Jews. There are some minor differences among the sects though.

Oh! You mean like Islam? The majority of people believe the Muslims are harmful to society, Jews and Gentiles alike. Why not resist that ... Ooops sorry they are!!

No, it is not acceptable in this country to incite hatred against people of any religion. If you do that, you have broken the Hate Laws and can be punished for it. All religions are meant to have equal rights in this society. The war in Iraq was over WMD; the Muslim nature of the 'terrorists' was just something to incite prejudicial feelings against brown-skinned people who speak a strange language and therefore make the concept of warring against these people more acceptable. It is latent prejuudice. But remember Bush  emphasized it was only one group of Islamic people, he was against Al Qaeda.

If you were reviled among people who blamed you for the action of others 'within' a religion, and had no choice but to migrate along with them and then be offered the chance to give back some of the medicine dished out to you plus a place of your own in the 'holy land' .... would you take it? Careful it's a trick question.

No choice to migrate to Palestine you mean? I think most people had a choice to fo that. Give back some of the medicine dished out to them? but later you say the Jews and arabs lived in peace for 400 years before Israel's creation.

If this is not what you are talking about, you have not made yourself clear.

Remember the Jews who tried to hide their religion from the Gestapo? or the Jews who lamely went like lambs to the slaughter?

Well, that is your interpretation, not mine. There were killings of Jews certainly in the Third Reich,, but so there were killings of Gentiles by Jews (Communists) in that period. But did the six-million dead-Holocaust happen? No.

The Jews were rounded up and put into conc camps and used as slave labor. What happened to the Pali refugees in Deir Yassin camp and the Shatilla camps?

Most of the deaths of the Jews were from disease and poor living conditions, not through execution.

The Jews had to be separated from the rest of the pop because Hitler correctly recognized that the Jews belong to a separate nation, a hidden nation that resides within other nations. Because Judaea had formally declared war on Germany, he had no choice but to isolate them. An enemy nation within your own nation freely roaming around is not a good thing. I don't agree with his actions regarding the Soviets and the Bolsheviks but on his attitude of recognizing the Juden as a separate group of people with different loyalties to the rest of the population, I have no dispute with.

Them's the breaks of belonging to any nation. With the Jews, the good parts are enjoying the privileges of Jewish particularism and Jewish networking - being seen as race, and a minority race at that with all its attendant perks; and the bad parts are going down when your nation goes down.

They had a decision/choice to make too but today the ones that hid are now the cause of all the ills of the world, the others are mostly dead. And the Zionists grow richer and fatter and more powerful. ... Oh yeah not to mention that it was the Zionists among the Jews that betrayed the ones that didn't toe the Zionists line of thought.

Zionists, Jews. They are all Jews. Zionists are but a politically correct term for Jews, nothing more. It is like changing the name of blacks to Africans (as in African-American).

It is too bad that some Jews suffered in WWII, but that is the problem with identifying yourself with any nation. There are going to be innocents who suffer in any nation during times of war when the country is itself attacked. Genocide occurred among the Serbs too in WWII, do we give them a separate homeland? And by the definition of "Jew" that you use, the Jews killed millions of people during their reign in the Soviet Union. So the "Jew" is not only the victim, he is also the 'murderer'. No one people is blameless in history. No one is saintly or should be given privileged status - though some people try to get that - the Holocaust etc.

Just quoting a few 'facts'

So am I.

A zionist is a Zionist is a Zionist, be he Jew, Christian, Muslim, from Japan, USA, Britain, France, Germany, Australia, ad infinitum.

OK, go and arrest the "Zionists" then. Who do you end up with? A few million Christian Zionists, because they're the only people who call themselves "Zionists". They're not "Zionists" in the sense most people mean nor are they Jews. They will never be accepted into the Jewish Nation. It is just a silly name-pulling game the Jews love to play. The Christian Zionists are sending their kids to die in the ME; not the Jews.

It's time we learned to recognize HIM, and expose HIM.

Start with Daddy Bush, Then air Blair, and Howard the Coward and work your way down to those less obvious by educating WHY he's a Zionist or WHY that corporation, et al.

Educate people on HOW to resist, not just sit on these boards and say RESIST!!

Well, that's what the Jewish Nation wants to do - take attention away from them and focus attention on some Gentile. Bush is the Gentile of choice these days. It is fashionable to bash him; and so hardly anyone speaks about the millions of Jews who support what happened in 9/11 and Israel.

And the Jewish Nation encourages this behavior.

Bush is nothing. He is a puppet, and America is nothing but a vassal country of the global Jewish empire. "We control America and they know it," said Sharon.

Ain't that the truth.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 09:31:57 PM by debus »

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 09:54:22 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6454254219830064032&q=The%20Real%20Enemy%20of%20the%20Jews

Try getting away from societal LAWS of the Talmud (ie not religious) and read the Torah which makes up our Old Testament.

Who says I believe any of it? What makes you say "our Old Testament?" I'm not a Christian, don't assume everyone who is a Gentile in America is.

Your problem is your stuck in a groove, you only read what satisfies your own views, to have real knowledge you have to be prepared to study the other side of the coin ... You'd have never made it as a general in Sun Tzu's army.

More ad hominem. The only person who is in a groove is YOU. See the stuff about "our Old Testament".

Gad! I wish I knew your source of crap ...

What crap? You haven't elaborated.

The Jews and the muslims and Christians lived in HARMONY in Palestine for 400 years, until the advent of the Balfour Declaration. Read your history, BOTH sides of it.

Not according to Jared Israel: he says the Arabs treated them nothing better than dogs; only to be tolerated; and he says that justifies everything the Jews do to them today. Didn't you say something about how the Jews are dishing out what they got or something similar above? --- hard to tell, your writing was all garbled.

America will NEVER overthrow the ZIONISTS because the Zionists OWNS it, you stupid pollies are just like ours they bow and kowtow before the mega corporations who say JUMP! or we will bankrupt you in REAL terms and not just on paper.

But who are the Zionists - that is the question? The "Zionists" aren't just Krystal, Perle and Chertoff, they're all the American Jews who networked to give them that power; that's why the Jewish Nation is so powerful; no nation gets so powerful without all the people of it, big and small, pulling together, and you could argue the small (nameless people) are more important than the ones at the top.

Yep, we are just a vassal of the great global Jewish empire;  we are nothing but 'human excrement' fit for nothing more than licking the feet of the Jews and being their slaves:

Menachem Begin:
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Imagine being without McDonalds, Walmart, Enron, Monsanto, Exxon, ad infinitum. The population would skin the pollies alive if they were to remove their greedy luxuries.

Awake up America needs you!!!

Capitalism and the giving of corporations identities as independent entities is what brought America to this point. You are correct about that. Because where the Jews excel is in financial manipulations and monopolizations of industries. What is the solution? I don't know. Communism did dissipate the power of Jews - communist countries are not vassals of the Jews - capitalist countries like the USA and UK and Canada etc are - but they had to go through a lot of tough times to get rid of the Jewish Nation (and it seems like they're trying to penetrate these formerly communist countries again) - is there a third way? Maybe.

But as long as Americans live in ignorance about the realities that they are a finished power and the US government is but a pawn of the Jews and will insist on being capitalist and doing nothing about the power of corporations, nothing will change, and the US will go down the gurgler just like the ancient Egyptian empire, the ancient Greek empire, the ancient Roman empire, the ancient Persian empire, the Mughal empire, the Ottoman empire ... etc ....... and the British Empire, and the Jews will once again rally around their nation which will survive to see another day.

Do I hate Jews for what they do? Sometimes when I think about things like 9/11, their treatment of Palis and so on... but I also admire them in a way because there is something to be admired about a nation that is so cohesive and so ambitious and so successful in routing the more plentiful Gentiles around them.