Author Topic: Need Help With Information To Post At Local Forum  (Read 1209 times)

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
Need Help With Information To Post At Local Forum
« on: October 15, 2006, 09:04:46 PM »
I only have so much energy and it would help if people could direct me to links on certain things on short notice.

I am happy to fight the sheep over at a local forum by myself but if I could post requests for info and have said info handed to me on a platter that would be great.

Addressing their constant personal attacks and requests for ridiculous levels of info is to draining.

So...can people volunteer to help?
:-)

My theme on this forum is going directly for the jugular and addressing directly "International Imperialist Zionism".

I have started a thread using Ben Freedman lecture and the Kay Griggs video's.

I need as much info as possible of Zionist infiltration of public institutions.

Info on the machinations of Jack Abramhoff and the interests he represents.

That interview with American Senator on the powerful Zionist lobby.

Anything else you can think of.

I will tell people which forum i'm at via P.M.

I appreciate your help.

DD

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help With Information To Post At Local Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 09:12:17 PM »
How the fuck does one FLAG effectively. I can get to the page but how does one easily compile a "flag" list that can be clicked once instead of one person at a time?

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 09:16:37 PM »
I can get to the page but how does one easily compile a "flag" list that can be clicked once instead of one person at a time?
The software doesn't compile a flag list automatically with a link/button; therefore, you would need to independentally compile one yourself in a text file seperating names with commas (,). For example, your flag list might look like: amonvanroark,Pooch,LoneWolf,sushi_girl,Origin,fahey,Lucidthots,Proemio
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 01:15:45 AM »
Thanks. Too easy.

Actually having fun. I'm collating posts into RTF files so they can be dragged and dropped into any forum. Makes the work much easier.

Ta.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 05:09:23 AM »
Addressing their constant personal attacks and requests for ridiculous levels of info is to draining.

Fundamental rule 1:
Take pride in the personal attacks coming from the adversary - you're doing good.

Fundamental rule 1 (no, not a mistake):
Don't be bothered by the famous "source gambit". Your sources will newer do. You will quickly end up debating the value and/or credibility of the author, the publisher or both - instead of the substance, which is the whole point of the game. The funniest part comes when they insist on a 'credible main stream' source. Or the notorious "have a link?" after giving your opinion. It's supposed to keep you occupied with fool's errands. Why should your analysis be of any less value than some anointed hacks'.

Added:
There is one other consideration. The usual suspects also like to know if there are any inconvenient brains out there, who share their thoughts but are - oh horror - not yet known to them. Demanding sources helps with that as well. What's the point of having all that 'robust' capability, if you don't know who to be 'robust' with...

A point is either valid or it isn't, regardless of who makes it. By having debates on merit can actually lead to brand new insights - just think of the 'horror' of that ;)

Just be your unique self, like you do here. Give your opinion/analysis - gently ;D - with occasionally support material when you feel like it. Let them disprove your contention. They are all set to play the sources game - creating sources is what they do for eons. Hundreds of 'expert books' getting published every month, losing money on their own. Flimflam to create credibility through numbers instead of substance. Within a day of the UNSC resolution on Lebanon, there were in effect hundreds of articles 'explaining' it in every which way, except that most of it had nothing to do with the actual text...

I have this little concept to illustrate the situation. Truth simply is - it floats on its own. Lies require a lot of energy to lift and support. All we need to do is rattle the structure, the increasingly oscillating weight of the lie will do the rest. For every one of us, they need a bunch of theirs (well, a few, allowing for the 'superiority'). Subtract the thieves and assassins, and pretty soon they'll run out of resources.

In other words: let them exhaust themselves. ;)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:56:11 AM by Proemio »

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 12:44:16 AM »
Ta. Yes, wise words but it seems I have overstayed my welcome.

Go here to see the fun...

http://polanimal.it.net.au/index.php

I am Humble Carpenter.

The MODS are working feverishly to ban me. The MOD warnings are now coming fast. Also, there 'buggy' forum 'mark up' leaves you vulnerable as one mistake and the thread wont load.

They REFUSE to fix "What Is Zionism" thread and have left it unviewable. I started another called "Mark 2" and when that fucked up "Mark 3" and sent them a PM asking them to delete theother 2 that did'nt work. Instead they deleted the one that worked and left the other to rot.

They think they have me but it has been great fun fucking with them. I've learnt heaps and can now go to any Oz forum and start posting. I will change my tactics though and just let them burn themselves out. :-)

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 10:46:10 PM »

The Fraud Of The "Holocaust". PROOF! by Humble Carpenter

What's an 'AnimalMother'?

Here's a recommended website from your very Island, ziopedia.org

Also, good ammo for your sacred jewish xcaust thread @ http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=7002.0

Happy fun!

Sanhedrin: It is the Jewish law and all the nations have to obey this law.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 05:41:45 PM »
ARDEN...i continue to find my "FLAG BUTTON" dissapearing off my screen.  Point being...sorry to people who think i am ignoring their flags. I seem to have a continuous problem with the concept.

I would head back, refreshed and better informed but the net goes off here soon.

Thanks for the good links.

Brendon.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 06:11:47 PM »
I would head back, refreshed and better informed but the net goes off here soon.

Thanks for the good links.

There's no time like the present!! A nice little Christmas present for the tribe :)

Got your holocaust thread to 6320 views at present.

The moderator "Boxy" is still rather upset with my Talmud thread. I'm a one horse, Jew hating spambot apparently 8)

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 09:14:02 PM »
Well, it is Christ Mass. I guess I can put in a breif appearence. Just for the nostalgia and all.

As for your filthy "Talmud" thread...have ANY of these fools actually acknowledged ANY surprise at it's contents and theme?

And N-O..."i aint afraid of no tribe..." na na na na na na..."tribe busters!" na na...