Author Topic: What's gonna happen to "lightningrod"?  (Read 29237 times)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: What's gonna happen to "lightningrod"?
« Reply #380 on: September 05, 2006, 07:41:12 PM »
You start the previous post with:
I really don't mind your posting in this open forum a paragraph from a confidential PM from Joe's first-responder series...
and end with
I probably should have mentioned that in my PM to Joe...
This implies that NOLAJBS passed on confidential material to me - agreed?.

My reply:
Please don't try to make it appear that NOLAJBS was involved in a breach of confidentiality - [blank] - when you in fact cc'd the PM to me...

Your new reply:
Please don't try that.  Joe sent his first PM to Effendi and four others ~ we replied directly to Joe; Joe forwarded the replies to everyone on that list.

NOLAJBS did no such thing
(in case you forgot, check the attached screen shot of my PM inbox)

How about we put this erroneous inference down to an unfortunate choices of words? - your call.

If untreated , these things lead to this kind of garbage (from link):

"Your link is actually not much good to the majority of LF posters who don't belong to NOLA.
Unless you register there, you can't read their braindead kook posts. And I have no intention of doing that because of the well-documented security issues there."

It's untrue, and I won't let it just hang there.
I'm not trying to convince you - we both know the details. I'm clearing things up for those who don't.

If you wish, you can discuss MY of breach of confidentiality and the context bringing it about, until the cows come home - just leave NOLAJBS out of your gripes with me...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 07:46:07 PM by NOLAJBS »

Offline WindRiverShoshoni

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 05, 2006, 10:59:45 PM »
You start the previous post with:

I really don't mind your posting in this open forum a paragraph from a confidential PM  from Joe's first-responder series...

and end with

I probably should have mentioned that in my PM to Joe...

This implies that NOLAJBS passed on confidential material to me - agreed?.

Let me see if I can give you some of the help you obviously need ...

YOU were a recipient of Joe's PMs in the "first responder series," along with Effendi, LoneWolf, and NuclearWinter.  Does that ring a bell?

YOU received my PMs to Joe in that series when he forwarded them to everyone else on that short list.  Do you recall that?

So how would that imply "that NOLAJBS passed on confidential material to me"?

But nothing from that series of PMs between Joe, Effendi, and the four of us ~ which included you ~ had been posted openly to this forum before you quoted my paragraph in my PM to Joe in that short series that he forwarded, like all the others, to everyone on that short list.

Joe sent his first PM to Effendi and four others ~ we replied directly to Joe; Joe forwarded the replies to everyone on that list.

NOLAJBS did no such thing.

He most certainly did.  I received six PMs from Joe in that series.  The first sent the SS eMail to all five of us.  The second forwarded Effendi's reply to Joe's first PM with Joe's reply to Effendi.  The third forwarded my reply to Joe's first PM with Joe's reply to me, CC: "LoneWolf", "NuclearWinter", "Proemio" ~ and you quoted what I had written there, in this open forum.  I received three more PMs from Joe in that series.  Shortly thereafter Joe shut down the forum for maintenance.

Were Joe's PMs to that short list, and the replies, dealing with the SS eMail  before anyone else knew about it and before Joe shut down the forum, meant to be confidential among the six people who were exchanging them?  I don't know, I assumed they were.  You apparently assumed they weren't.  I don't really care.

But I certainly did not imply, insinuate, or suggest that Joe breached any confidentiality.  I don't know where you got that.

(in case you forgot, check the attached screen shot of my PM inbox)

Completely unreadable.  [Edit:  that was the thumbnail.  The .jpg is recognizable.  Good work on blurring the rest of the text.]  Looks like the CC: of my first reply to Joe, which he then forwarded to everyone on that short list.

How about we put this erroneous inference down to an unfortunate choices of words? - your call.

If you wish, you can discuss MY of breach of confidentiality and the context bringing it about, until the cows come home - just leave NOLAJBS out of your gripes with me...

I don't have any gripes with you other than your imagining that I somehow suggested Joe had breached confidentiality.  If that's the "erroneous inference" you're talking about, then we're done with this topic.
It's too dark here.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 06, 2006, 12:21:49 AM »
Who is whose life-partner?
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Existentialidiot

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 06, 2006, 03:19:32 AM »
Who is whose life-partner?

OWK+Daisy= "Life Zio-partners" Isn't love grand?  :-*
"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you."

Offline beowolf

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 06, 2006, 05:59:17 PM »
Greybeard is simply old, WRS is ancient.

Hi dear lady...I'll play nice.

;)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 06, 2006, 07:34:19 PM »
OWK+Daisy= "Life Zio-partners" Isn't love grand?  :-*

Hi Ex...

Long time no see. OWK+Daisy, you mean they are/were an item? Interesting. I only heard about "Daisy" and I know very little about Owk.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 06, 2006, 07:36:35 PM »
OWK (from his FreeRepublic.con handle: "One Who Knows") is admitted military Intelligence.  Nothing wrong with that, mind you.  ...unless you're on the wrong side.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 06, 2006, 07:39:10 PM »
Greybeard is simply old, WRS is ancient.

Hi dear lady...I'll play nice.

;)

You are always nice to me, there is positively no reason not to be, right? :)) Are you not around Graybeards age?
I would love to invite him over here some time. Do you think I should try?

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 06, 2006, 07:41:45 PM »
You are always nice to me, there is positively no reason not to be, right? :)) Are you not around Graybeards age?
I would love to invite him over here some time. Do you think I should try?

It'd be kewl to have a NOLAJBS gathering.  Say: Mexico City (easy plane ride for anyone in the Northern Hemisphere; easy for me, as the company I work for has offices throughout Mexico).  This way, we could shoot the shit, have fun, realize who we are.  Etc.

Offline NewMath

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 06, 2006, 07:44:54 PM »
shouldnt someone call mexico first, and warn them?

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: September 06, 2006, 07:46:48 PM »

Ho ho.  (Snitch!)    8)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 06, 2006, 07:46:51 PM »
OWK (from his FreeRepublic.con handle: "One Who Knows") is admitted military Intelligence.  Nothing wrong with that, mind you.  ...unless you're on the wrong side.

Oh Mama Mia... do you think I am on the wrong side?

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 06, 2006, 07:49:10 PM »
Oh Mama Mia... do you think I am on the wrong side?

R U "military Intelligence"?  If not, the post didn't apply to you.   :-*

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 06, 2006, 08:24:58 PM »

Yea I have this guys number......
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 06, 2006, 09:58:58 PM »
R U "military Intelligence"?  If not, the post didn't apply to you.   :-*

Oh sorry Fahey....

I have no idea why I answered this. Well I'll be....

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 06, 2006, 10:04:20 PM »
It'd be kewl to have a NOLAJBS gathering.  Say: Mexico City (easy plane ride for anyone in the Northern Hemisphere; easy for me, as the company I work for has offices throughout Mexico).  This way, we could shoot the shit, have fun, realize who we are.  Etc.

Hmm....that might have potential.  ;) Actually that would be cool...Mayan Riviera maybe, group rates?

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 06, 2006, 11:04:08 PM »
Boy...seems I missed i dooozy!!!!

This kind of snitch-ass rat needs to be dealt with.  Am not advocating violence.  Anyone who logs into a forum in order to destroy (or, attempt to) another poster's life should be visited with equanimity.

ROTTONJOHN sms'd me and said things got hot for EFFENDI? Well done sonny! :D

Being a "SNITCH" is big business these days. The last stand of the degenerate and pathetic who cannot stand reality.

All "SNITCHES" should be hung from the highest tree. That is a simple given. What mercy would you show an NKVD informer? A Stazi informer? Why should scum like them be allowed to roam free...free from threats of retaliation? To turn on your own is the lowest you can go.

I of course...being a Christian, would NEVER advocate violence though I can certainly understand it if someone blew Georgy Porgy's head off at long distance with a .50 cal rifle. They can do Johnny Howard while they're at it too. Of course I would never advocate that...but if you wanna go around killing people hiding behind the power of the State then you deserve what you put out.

Kindest Regards To ALL Intelligence Services and Feds around the world. Kiss my Royal Irish arse.

Brendon O'Connell.
Western Australia.

R.I.P Steve.

P.S Hope I hav'nt overstepped the mark ADMIN?  ??? ::)

Offline WindRiverShoshoni

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 07, 2006, 04:13:13 AM »

No, you're just getting in a little late.  See "Cyberterrorist Headed for Court" at http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=6193.msg47984#msg47984

There are also a bunch of Threads at Liberty Forum on the subject, most of them already moved to Troll Corner where no one can reply.
It's too dark here.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 07, 2006, 04:21:14 AM »
All "SNITCHES" should be hung from the highest tree. That is a simple given. What mercy would you show an NKVD informer? A Stazi informer? Why should scum like them be allowed to roam free...free from threats of retaliation? To turn on your own is the lowest you can go.

True.

The "Gold Standard" is, for Americans [those posters who are, indeed, American], to acknowledge/subscribe to/adopt/be born into/whatever... Thomas Jefferson's initial principles for this nation.

Otherwise, fuck off.

Simple.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 07, 2006, 04:22:17 AM »

No, you're just getting in a little late.  See "Cyberterrorist Headed for Court" at http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=6193.msg47984#msg47984

There are also a bunch of Threads at Liberty Forum on the subject, most of them already moved to Troll Corner where no one can reply.

Jeez, wonder why?   :D