Author Topic: Re: National ID ::: Now a State Concern  (Read 930 times)

Offline Ensabahnur

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: National ID ::: Now a State Concern
« on: August 13, 2005, 06:40:47 AM »
So, the United States of America passed a National ID have they? Good thing that you all live in the united states of America. One is a country, the other is a franchise of the Bar Association of the Sovereign City of London.

Guess which is which, and guess which one is quite legal...but not lawful.

Hint:

A State is a legal entity, while a state is a physical entity. Which one do you live in?

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 09:57:16 AM »
Is this a trick question professor?
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline RidinShotgun

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 03:29:34 PM »
I can't get your link to "the next step" to open ....  ???

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 08:38:08 PM »
Hmm ... I'll have to look into that.   ???
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline DruidScholar

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 12:55:12 AM »
So, the United States of America passed a National ID have they? Good thing that you all live in the united states of America. One is a country, the other is a franchise of the Bar Association of the Sovereign City of London.

Well, your talking about the Land Grants the Puritans obtained in London before coming over.

You are not correct in your judgement. The Pilgrims came over and settled the land in 1620 before the Puritans in 1645. You see the Puritans established British Colonial rule in their little Mass Bay area. The Pilgrims, who landed first, with absolutely no Legal Charter for any British Crown protection......actually claim the American state.

So in all technicality and in history you are fully wrong. It's not even in dispute. The Pilgirms came and claimed America and permanently settled it before the Puritans, the Crown and the Colonial system of Britian who came later.

So when we talk of the uprising in Cambridge in 1775, it did not take place on Legal colonial land, it took place on legal Pilgrim land. So your entire legal knowledge of jurisprudence in America is incorrect.
White men built the Constitution. The United States is only for White men.

The USA is a White European country.