Author Topic: WWIII is on  (Read 380 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
WWIII is on
« on: July 16, 2006, 09:20:47 AM »
I've been observing events in the middle east and I think I can safely say that the third world war has begun. Arguably it could be pointed out that the invasion of Iraq is it's true beginning but that would be pointless, in-as-much this event has been in the planning as far back as the days of Pike, who called for three wars in preparation of the new World order.

In any case the strikes on Lebanon and Syria are far more intense than the mainstream media would have us know. In military terms these two countries represent the left flank for Israel. Jordan represents their immediate front. Up until 2002 Iraq represented a bulwark against Israeli aggression on the left flank because it could so easily reinforce Syria, and in turn Lebanon. Well, we all know what has happened to Iraq since that year.

Since Turkey is a non-player because of it's European pretensions, the carrot of entry in the Eurounion is too tempting, Lebanon and Syria find themselves isolated. As well, with all the Mossad agents running around Northern Iraq making friends with the Kurds, they are not only isolated, but threatened from their rear with the Israelis to their front.

With American weaponry and American logistical support in hand the Israelis have launched an offensive on their west flank by invading Lebanon. I know national sovereignty isn't big these days but traditionally, when one nation invades another, it implicitly meant war. The aggressor here is clearly Israel. the "abduction" of IDF soldiers not withstanding, the preparations involved in this invasion precede any such events. One such preparation has been the ghettoizing of Gaza, to preempt a possible rebellion from within. This may yet happen however the Israelis would welcome the opportunity to slaughter as many indigenous Palestinians as they could, especially under cover of domestic "terrorism".

The military methodology is reminiscent of Kosovo. The MO so familiar. Serb Nationalists "genocide" Alabanians. Bomb Kosovo. Blame Serbia for supporting the Serb nationalists. Bomb Serbia.

In this case we have Hizbollah. Bomb Southern Lebanon. Blame Lebanon for abetting Hizbollah. Bomb Lebanon. Blame Syria for supporting Lebanon. Bomb Syria.

And while all that's going on America's military will begin the attack on Iran, probably from the air, probably with nukes. Such an attack will provide perfect cover for the Israeli invasion of Lebanon and Syria. When one considers that the American military and the Israeli military meet on a more than regular basis it is impossible to believe that the military movements abroad are not synchronized, that the two nations are not working together.

The irony of blaming Iran for a missile used by Hizbollah to take out an Israeli warship seems lost to most commentators. I'm quite sure that all Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinians can be of no doubt that the missiles, bombs and bullets raining down on them are of American issue. That being the case are they not fully justified in calling on Russia, or China, or both to rein in the USA?

Yes folks, the war is on, accompanied by a parade of propaganda. From the Nile to the Euphrates.

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline euroman

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: WWIII is on
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 09:27:27 AM »
Agreed!
I just wish that the US would see that they are all our enemy including Israel!
My agenda is to unite white people with a common goal of survival!

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 09:48:15 AM »
I just wish that the US would see that they are all our enemy including Israel!

I just wish for "no entangling aliances".
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 10:03:22 AM »
The irony of blaming Iran for a missile used by Hizbollah to take out an Israeli warship seems lost to most commentators. I'm quite sure that all Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinians can be of no doubt that the missiles, bombs and bullets raining down on them are of American issue. That being the case are they not fully justified in calling on Russia, or China, or both to rein in the USA?

When you think about it, the ironies and hypocrisies being spouted are endless. Like labeling the Hamas members of the Palestinian Authority or the Hizbollah members of the Lebanese government as "terrorists"...when in FACT, so many of Israel's past and present government members and even FORMER PRIME MINISTERS were ACTUAL terrorists and members of such organizations as Irgun, Stern Gang, etc. ::)

Every single accusation and label the Israelis and their Zio-lovers try to fling is ultimately projection of the worst kind.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »
I observed Al-Faisal this week. When I read the praises of him, I see Saddam Hussein's first steps in the limelight. Hmm ... just a thought.

Quote from: http://www.saudi-us-relations.org/articles/2006/ioi/060714-turki-speech.html
Today, Saudi Arabia is not simply an ally. We are a (business) partner, and a major force for peace and stability.

In the name of 'peace' under the guise of terrorism, gov. business partners will use their toys of men and artillery to 'stabilize' the regional profits. I agree. Now would be a great time to pull  WWIII for a nice diversion. Send our boys and gals to fight for 'phweedums' and, at the same time, economically kill their families with the next exhale of inflations from the fat pig.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 05:10:19 AM »
Agreed.

A probable nuke before the year is out but I think their will be a pause until 2011-2012 when a real unleashing begins.

So much theater...so little time.

It wont come all at once but like the labour pains of a woman they begin slowly at first then quicken. Cant wait till it's over...then i can get on with the rest of my life. The suspense is killing me.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 05:17:19 AM »
When you think about it, the ironies and hypocrisies being spouted are endless. Like labeling the Hamas members of the Palestinian Authority or the Hizbollah members of the Lebanese government as "terrorists"...when in FACT, so many of Israel's past and present government members and even FORMER PRIME MINISTERS were ACTUAL terrorists and members of such organizations as Irgun, Stern Gang, etc.

A good friend and mentor - Bernard Tandy (parachute regiment) - was "Boy" Brownings personal bodygaurd when the Stern gang were trying to kill him just after WW2 in Palestine. It's amazing that these gangs got so much weaponry so quickly...they were well armed. Because of the propaganda Bernard and his squad would often let the groups of European Jews onto the shore and escape inland as they felt sorry for them. That kindness was returned with alot of dead British soldiers...some mutilated.

All Britain had to do was enforce the borders strictly and ALL this bloodshed would have been avoided...till the next scam to get back their...a VERY un-Biblical return.