Author Topic: Israelis Controlled 9-11 Defense Computers  (Read 15552 times)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Israelis Controlled 9-11 Defense Computers
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2006, 05:54:04 PM »
You lie too here:

No. I did give you a recent example a few posts up, directly from a post made to no other than you, on this thread.

If you want to read numerous variations of the same, use "Search" in the top menu bar.

Where are the numerous postings of the reasons discussing nukes is a wild goose chase you refer to?

See above, and:

I never called discussing nukes a wild goose chase. What I did - numerous times - is argue that solving the demolition aspect will not lead to the perpetrators of 9/11 (the heads, the planners, the main beneficiaries), i.e. a wild goose chase. As an intellectual or scientific exercise all these demolition theories are perfectly valid - provided they are held as such, i.e. in good faith - and may, may even lead somewhere eventually in - - - solving the mechanics of the demolition.

What will that tell us about who planned and executed the initial attack? The important "shock" part, as opposed to the "awe" part - the demolition spectacle? It's been five (5) years, and what is there to show for the efforts of thousands of well-meaning individuals? A growing bunch of disrupters and disinfo-hacks to keep the pot stirred, that's what, for as long as the focus and energy remains on demolition science, the rabbis can sleep peacefully (except for their usual nightmares). So what if Silverstein eventually goes down - it's the price of doing business.

That is why I also hold that the TruthMovement® is nothing but a goose farm - to protect the hens...

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2006, 06:34:23 PM »
And so the magician plants a false cause-and-effect link in people's minds, a link that is planted so deeply in the subconscious that even if they were assailed with facts and logic that steel skyscrapers cannot collapse into a dust heap from plane crashes like that, they reject such notions and hang onto the vision of a plane hurtling in the air and slamming into the building --- for how could their senses have failed them? They all were witness to the planes crashing ...

And so the magician pulls off another trick ...

Sounds perfectly reasonable - and highly probable.

By changing a few words, the same logic can be applied to the subject of this thread.

Hence my approach:
The magicians are the guys we want.
and
A reliable trick is only as complex as absolutely necessary.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2006, 08:40:40 PM »
"I was dismissed out of hand [as wrong] .." by you, I suppose?

To dismiss myself would be my prerogative, but in any case, I have no firm grasp as to who is supposedly talking to whom in that non-existent, quotish-looking thing.

About real dismissals:
You said I had been dismissed out of hand for stating  blah blah.... Note the passive tense of the verb.

That means someone had to do the dismissing of my statements, doesn't it?

I said "you dismissed..." (you: donor), not "you had been dismissed... (you: recipient). It's only about 180 degrees from what you note about. You could spin that into being halfway to agreement...

Then you link to my post, which shows what I was stating about Bollyn's theory of the DoD computers and 9/11...

And straight after my post is a post by none other than yours, and is the only post that follows mine (at the time you link to it) ...

So that shows my post, the one you link to, was dismissed out of hand, by YOU.

My 'dismissal' in question:

Why make it more complex than necessary and get all those flunkies involved, when you have the tools to keep it "in the family"? All those extras needed to know was to expect a "New Pearl Harbor" and act as outlined in various think-tank policy papers (PNAC being the most clearly spelled out). I'm sure the guys you mention were suitably 'shocked and awed' (and intimidated, if necessary) to get going with the program...

It's a good quest... sorry, dismissal, and is worth repeating, whatever the context. Thanks for the help...

And just for accuracy, the post is about seven posts and 10 hours after yours. Not "...is the only post that follows mine (at the time you link to it) ...  (What the hell was thiat one supposed to accomplish?)

Plus you twist my words and say I dismissed Bollyn's research - I didn't; I said that the matter of speculative infiltration of DoD computers didn't figure into the failure of the jets to intercept the planes.

"... were you dismissed out of hand the significance of Boylin's findings" not his research.
It's like saying "the matter of speculative use of mini-nukes didn't figure in the failure of the towers." "didn't figure" is determinative, absolute. It says "nice, but irrelevant" because . it . did . not . figure. Also expressed by "nothing to see here, move along" etc. - dismissed. Or:

What I said is correct. DoD computers played NO ROLE in what happened that day.

Dismissed...

It's not about disagreeing - that's cool, lots of people do. It's not even about dismissing the possibility (oh, so whats this shit all about?). It's about someone speculating mightily about mini-nukes, parachutes, knock-out gas etc (you), trying to dismiss a well researched, possible and highly plausible scenario - because...

Because somehow Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and a cast of thousands under their command, are more reliable (according to you) than a keyboard connected to an existing system in the hands of a 'magician'. A system, capable of diverting, delaying, obfuscating with mind-numbing efficacy, making stand-down orders unnecessary or redundant.

Add to that your lengthy effort, arguing that the 'Israelis' did it - with 'American' Jews being irrelevant or at most marginal - while at the same time insisting that the one aspect capable of making it all fail, was left to the three flunkies (B,C & R). All that complexity, while there is a tool to keep the whole show "in the family". It's possible, but totally out of character, which is anything but trivial in this kind of search.

And that was all before you showed the charming side of yourself...

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2006, 08:40:51 PM »
No. I did give you a recent example a few posts up, directly from a post made to no other than you, on this thread.

If you want to read numerous variations of the same, use "Search" in the top menu bar.

Yeah. So "numerous" you have to do a "search" to find 'them'.  ::)

Nobody believes you, Proemio. You can BS all you like and fluff as much as you want and meander and obfuscate, people can see through your word games, you know. Don't assume we're all dumb and you're the only clever one here.

You're rehashing the same thing over and over again and taking different angles on it - jumping from implying I was proved wrong ("dismissed out of hand") to saying you were only speculating - and all those stupid twists and spins you put in there - only confirms you are a vain person who can't admit they're wrong. You just destroy your credibility the more you post and prove everything I've said about you to be right.

And if being non-disinfo is being someone like you, thanks, but no thanks, I'd rather be  "disinfo" than be anything like you - a person who can't talk straight even if his life depended on it.

Oh  yeah, I'm sure you'll come up with more lies, more whoppers to cover your ass for the previous whoppers - the lies keep snowballing, don't they? - and more accusations about me, what I was supposed to have said and always misquotes, twists to what I have said, edited quotes ....but we can tell you're just on a desperate quest to save your face. Well, save your breath,  your face isn't worth saving.

Have you reported me to the police yet, PROEMIO?

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2007, 04:14:23 PM »
Dear Citized Guest,

Don't read this entire thread - on the strict orders of the entire ruling hierachy of the Leaderless Resistance Organization (for more marching orders go here).

The thread is locked for your own protection, should anyone be able to read this entire thread despite tripple-good-locking, please report it immediately to the LRO. Or report it at least forthwith. Presently can be acceptable under certain circumstances, but mere speedily won't do.

Do not start on top, which would be here if the thread were available.

I'm NOT, repeat NOT bumping this thread.

Thank you.

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2007, 10:04:38 PM »
Nobody believes you

There you go, speaking for "nobody" again.

You are tight with nobody.
Sanhedrin: It is the Jewish law and all the nations have to obey this law.

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2007, 10:00:15 PM »
"Tight with nobody". You are generalizing yourself, arden. You think everyone here thinks I am a shill? That's news to certain people who have PMed me about my posts.

And even if people hadn't told me that, it doesn't change things. I wouldn't care if what I wrote upset 100% of the people on this forum. I would still post it up. That is not what I worry about; whether what I write makes me popular or not. I don't modify my thinking or pretend to believe something I don't because it might make some people angry like it seems to have you.

And the opposite kind of behavior is shown by you. You will join in a chorus of screechings by a small group of people, and whom you exaggerate as containing the whole membership. And go on about how tight people are. It seems like to be tight with people like you, people should agree with you and modify their opinions otherwise the personal attacks and insinuations will start on that person. You started to do that to Donger in this thread, and then you started on me as well, with Proemio.

It shows where you are coming from and what sort of person you are. It seems you have a fragile ego and can't take to be crossed when discussing a theory as impersonal as 9/11. It doesn't become about the theory itself but about the people.

And when your partner in crime gets shown up as the liar he/she is - not once but several times, you have to defend him/her because it is all about being 'tight' with people - it is a CLIQUE. There are those who belong - those who pass the initiation rites and dare not contradict the leaders of this clique which include arden and Proemio - and those who don't give a damn and post what they think. Those in the second group must be made an example of in this forum for the clique to remain in power. The clique people have to gang up on these posters and group-attack. This clique has the advantage of being organized unlike the informal groups that spring up. The attacks consist of made-up accusations like "SHILL!!" and although they know this accusation is false they don't care, the cult of the clique comes first. The clique has looked after them and they have to look after the clique.

And so the personal attacks mount and attracts those who also have conflicting beliefs as this person to echo those attacks. It doesn't matter that these attackers little believe these accusations, what is important is that the clique makes an example of the said person and will grab any old weapon to do so. If the attackers can't attack them on the legitimate playing field of attacking the person's theories per se ("I refuse to post in the threads that said poster has started," "I am not going to talk about nukes," etc), then other less legitimate means will have to do ...

Some means are:

- following the person around and replying to their posts with accusations "SHILL!", "SPAM-BOT!"
- 'scoffing' - twisting the person's words around, omitting important information and misleading readers about what the person actually said - eg. "hijackers jumped out near parachute centers" becomes "hijackers jumped out over AIRPORTS", also  "you were dismissed out of hand" becomes "You dismissed [this and that]".
- cartoons and polls

But to their dismay they find that the threads they want everyone to ignore or not get off the ground in the first place take off and they get annoyed that this is happening; people are going against the clique's directive not to post in these threads. Of course, the clique members surreptitiously follow what's going on in these threads - trying to find ammunition which they can use later against the said person - eg. Proemio following the microwave thread and posting his oh-so-funny joke so funny everybody missed it except one person, but denying soon after that they have any interest in the discussion.

And so they try and raise their profile by posting up competing theories, and when holes are discovered in them, they resort again to the above tactics and introduce new ones including:

- linking to reports indicates something not credible about the person
- long lengths of posts indicates the person can't be legit

Anything, and everything to try and bring that said person down - even making up ludicrous theories in order to do so - remember the clique must be protected and the loyal members must be protected - their loyalty must be rewarded - they must look after each other.

It's not about the truth I repeat, what they believe if they were honest with themselves, it's all about showing bravado and attacking the said person - it is all for public show, for public consumption.

So desperate they become to try and discredit said person they resort to desperate measures - lying by omission, lying by commission, making false accusations, whipping out scenarios of people running "operations", even dragging other people into it - calling people who post in said threads dumb goys, fools ..... and if one of these people persist in pursuing their theories in tandem with said person then that person is 'suspicious'.... leaving the door open for  later claims of shillery against that person if the person starts showing too much resistance against the clique.

So there you have it. An accurate statement about the state of the clique on this board and why arden and Proemio try so hard to isolate me with the small army of clique members that they have. They have done this to others I am sure and they have dropped from the forum or don't seem to come here very much and this is mighty satisfying for the clique as they like to feel that their power can influence people. It's not about the truth at all - the truth serves the clique - not the other way around - these people don't believe in the truth of their accusations - in fact they knowingly bear false witness -  it is that they must affirm their power - their power is in the clique on these boards and as the clique gains power so do the individual members of the clique.

And their clique is under threat: individual members' credibility is under fire recently, and so the activity of the clique has increased - they have to be tight and act in unison against the threat. Yes, I am sure you are tight with certain people on this board, but not tight at all with others, but you don't want to reveal that, do you? It is not me that speaks for others; it is you who does that.

When I said nobody cares what Proemio says concerning me being a shill, I am stating a fact. Nobody believes Proemio, not you, not Proemio himself/herself - everyone knows that it is Proemio saying that as an attack tactic and now that he has started it has to keep it up or lose face. Because Proemio is a member of the clique, you are drawn into repeating his/her lie and having to pretend you believe it yourself - because that's what a clique is all about - acting like a herd, acting as one, a herd protecting its followers.

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2007, 10:53:49 PM »

Anybody can write a three-volume novel. It merely requires a complete ignorance of both life and literature.        -- OW

Offline debus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2007, 11:14:09 PM »
As I said, if they can't attack me on the SUBSTANCE of what I write, they have to attack me on extraneous unimportant things like:

- long lengths of posts indicates the person can't be legit

So predictable.

And speaking of fiction, my post might be like a novel or it might not, but one thing is certain, it is definitely not as 'creative' as Proemio's accusations of shillery against me.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2007, 05:53:26 AM »
Nice - over a hundred more views...

Was that due to thorough, penetrating - and free - psychoanalysis,
or
The case that 911 could be mostly a computer crime with relatively few 'magicians' involved.

Offline carcdr

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2007, 09:42:55 PM »
Just today watched a googlevideo of how during the '80s, Steven Jones interfered with Fleischmann-Pons' Cold Fusion research after receiving information from a source in the DOE.   Investigate and draw your own conclusions about Jones.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2229511748333360205

Yes.  Most interesting.

For the record, the part about Steven E. Jones' complicity comes around the 11:30 mark.

Tritium is mentioned in various places throughout the documentary.

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2007, 07:43:23 AM »
Dear Citized Guest,

Don't read this entire thread - on the strict orders of the entire ruling hierachy of the Leaderless Resistance Organization (for more marching orders go here).

The thread is locked for your own protection, should anyone be able to read this entire thread despite tripple-good-locking, please report it immediately to the LRO. Or report it at least forthwith. Presently can be acceptable under certain circumstances, but mere speedily won't do.

Do not start on top, which would be here if the thread were available.

I'm NOT, repeat NOT bumping this thread.

Thank you.

You're not?

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2007, 05:12:19 AM »

You were responding to another poster here but I thought it worthy of reiteration,

Even without 9/11, it would certainly matter greatly, whether the 'Israelis' had control over the systems employed to safeguard the entire American airspace and beyond.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2007, 03:51:53 PM »
You're not?

Of course not. I would never bump a thread where I thought the information was important - Guests could get the idea to read the whole thing from the top - and then...

The other day I learned something stunning (to me - see video link here), that ties in nicely with the main theme of this thread. Apparently interceptors were launched from Langley AFB to intercept 'Russian missiles' coming in from the Atlantic, while whatever attacked the Pentagon was approaching. You don't scramble interceptors unless you have an acquisition of some sort, on some screen, to at least give you a general heading if not precise target coordinates. Now, there were obviously no incoming Russians of any sort; in fact, they found nothing. Rumsfeld - or even the base commander - can't just call and say "Bogey over Atlantic, hop, hop...". The first question would be "Sir, heading?" and "Sir, height?" (the Atlantic is a rather big place). In other words, there had to be some faked blips to trigger the intercept.

That event would also put a wholly different light on the oft repeated "stand down orders prevented intercepts". Looks like that wasn't the case; at least not entirely...

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »
Of course not. I would never bump a thread where I thought the information was important - Guests could get the idea to read the whole thing from the top - and then...

The other day I learned something stunning (to me - see video link here), that ties in nicely with the main theme of this thread. Apparently interceptors were launched from Langley AFB to intercept 'Russian missiles' coming in from the Atlantic, while whatever attacked the Pentagon was approaching. You don't scramble interceptors unless you have an acquisition of some sort, on some screen, to at least give you a general heading if not precise target coordinates. Now, there were obviously no incoming Russians of any sort; in fact, they found nothing. Rumsfeld - or even the base commander - can't just call and say "Bogey over Atlantic, hop, hop...". The first question would be "Sir, heading?" and "Sir, height?" (the Atlantic is a rather big place). In other words, there had to be some faked blips to trigger the intercept.

That event would also put a wholly different light on the oft repeated "stand down orders prevented intercepts". Looks like that wasn't the case; at least not entirely...

As part of the "war games" there were many "inserts".  The aircraft inserts easily allow for the cover of switching aircraft, but yes, there were multiple inserts into the radar screens as part of the war gaming.  Jim Marrs covers this in his latest book.

Just read about it last night.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2007, 07:42:48 PM »
As part of the "war games" there were many "inserts".  The aircraft inserts easily allow for the cover of switching aircraft, but yes, there were multiple inserts into the radar screens as part of the war gaming.  Jim Marrs covers this in his latest book.

Just read about it last night.

If you read this thread from the top, the various exercised may have been an extra cover and/or diversion, but not necessary for stunt in itself. (Be forewarned; at some point in the thread the chicken feathers start flying, because evidently someone doesn't want this "Computer Crime" subject discussed.)

This angle is to my mind the most logical, simple and damning explanation as to "how" the event was initiated and managed, and by "who". The various debris fields are just that, mountains of stuff - a result. This narrative shows how they got there...

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »
If you read this thread from the top, the various exercised may have been an extra cover and/or diversion, but not necessary for stunt in itself. (Be forewarned; at some point in the thread the chicken feathers start flying, because evidently someone doesn't want this "Computer Crime" subject discussed.)

This angle is to my mind the most logical, simple and damning explanation as to "how" the event was initiated and managed, and by "who". The various debris fields are just that, mountains of stuff - a result. This narrative shows how they got there...

Alright - will read the thread in its entirety and come back...

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2007, 11:06:54 AM »