Author Topic: A fun argument to refute  (Read 3832 times)

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
A fun argument to refute
« on: May 12, 2006, 02:35:16 PM »
Posted at LF by "RACHEL"'s hero, kreplach...

Remember the Liberty.
Remember the facts.
Here's One...
The Israeli Air Force pilot, Iftach Spector, who led the Liberty attack that killed and wounded about fifty American sailors, strafing life rafts as well, was also the squadron commander of the unit attacking the Iraqi nuclear facility. Spector presumably has a vision problem. He couldn't see the United States flag on the Liberty and was the only pilot to completely miss the Iraqi nuclear target.

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_history&Number=294376865&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1&t=-1#Post294376865

What a genius!

LOL, have fun with this one, guys...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 11:47:08 AM by dominique »
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Skywalker

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • JAH Truth
Re: A fun argument to refute
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 04:08:32 PM »
Hey I remember that thread. I chipped in there with this.
The Plan against the NWO - http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

The Way home or face The Fire - http://i.am/jah/twh.pdf

The Key to the Kingdom is on the Flag - http://www.jahtruth.net/gibralta.htm

http://100777.com

http://i.am/jah

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »
Three torpedo boats started their attack run on the Liberty, a Liberty sailor opened up with a 50 cal, the jews shit and collided, causing four torpedos to miss

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »
Posted at LF by "RACHEL"'s hero, kreplach...

Long live dumplings?

what is her fascination with pasta any damn way?

kreplach and chicken soup..
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline GreyLmist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 12:05:08 AM »
http://guardian.150m.com/palestine/uss-liberty.htm
>
Please note that these pilots saw well enough to hit the four 50 cal machine gun mounts with at least two rockets each, put at least one rocket through all topside hatches/doorways, hit all antenna pods with two or more rockets, blew up the two small boats on board, and hit the only gasoline drum on board. >>

Offline WindRiverShoshoni

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 01:20:30 AM »
Three torpedo boats started their attack run on the Liberty, a Liberty sailor opened up with a 50 cal ...

Those were rounds cooking off from the deck fires, weren't they?  As I recall, no one could get near the fifties.  Who's going to try to shoot bobbing watercraft from half a mile away every with fifties?
It's too dark here.

Offline RACHEL1958

• Shoved in a 55 Gallon drum and mailed to Lebanon
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 03:37:50 AM »
Long live dumplings?

what is her fascination with pasta any damn way?

kreplach and chicken soup..

Actually I've never tried Kreplach nor had I ever heard of it before til I ask him about it. You know "why the handle Kreplach?" It's an eastern pasta dish from what all Kreplach tells me.

Kreplach

Kreplach are the soup dumplings of Ashkenazic Jews. They were originally made from leftover meat but can be equally good from freshly prepared ground beef. The noodle dough is rich and soft and not too difficult to make. These are traditionally served on the day before Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) or on Hashanah Rabba (the 7th day of the Festival of Booths) or on Purim (the Feast of Lots).

Dough

2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup cold water
Process flour, salt, eggs in food processor with the metal blade. With the machine running, add water. The mixture needs to form a ball. Knead for 30 seconds, adding either more water or more flour to get correct consistency. Wrap dough in plastic while preparing meat.

Meat Filling

1 pound ground beef or 1 pound leftover brisket
1 onion
1 clove garlic
1 large egg
salt and black pepper to taste

If you are using raw meat, cook it with onion and garlic in a frying pan. Otherwise cook onion and garlic in a small amount of oil. Put cooked meat, onion and garlic in food processor and process until just smooth. Add egg, salt, and pepper.
Divide the dough into 2 or 3 parts so that it does not dry out while filling. Roll each portion into a very thin rectangle, and cut into 3-inch squares. On each square, put a tablespoon or so of filling, and close into a triangle, wetting the edges and pressing them tightly. Put finished kreplach on a floured surface to wait. To cook the kreplach, bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Drop the kreplach into the water, and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain well. Serve in traditional chicken soup. The parboiled kreplach can be frozen or refrigerated before using. If you have more kreplach than will fit in a single layer, separate with oiled paper or foil so they don't stick.
Quantity, about 30 kreplach.
Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 03:48:28 AM »
[Authentic recipe: Unadultrated from the Talmud, 'cos they always lie, later on...:]

Kreplach

Kreplach are the soup dumplings of Ashkenazic Jews. They were originally made from leftover meat but can be equally good from freshly prepared ground pork. The noodle dough is rich and soft and not too difficult to make. These are traditionally served on the day before Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) or on Hashanah Rabba (the 7th day of the Festival of Booths) or on Purim (the Feast of Lots).

Dough

2 cups all-purpose dung
1/2 tsp. bs
2 Rachels, beaten
1/4 cup cold water

Process dung , other bs, Rachel in food processor with the metal blade. With the machine running, add water. The mixture needs to form a ball. Knead for 30 seconds, adding either more water or more flour to get correct consistency. Wrap offal in plastic while preparing meat.

Meat Filling

1 pound ground pork or 1 pound pork innards
1 onion
1 clove garlic [to nullify Rachel and ward off future Rachels in yo' soul]
1 large egg

If you are using raw pork, cook it with onion and garlic in a frying pan. Otherwise cook onion and garlic in a small amount of oil. Put cooked pork, onion and garlic in food processor and process until just smooth. Add egg, salt, and pepper.

Divide the dough into 2 or 3 parts so that it does not dry out while filling. Roll each portion into a very thin rectangle, and cut into 3-inch squares. On each square, put a tablespoon or so of filling, and close into a triangle, wetting the edges and pressing them tightly. Put finished kreplach on a floured surface to wait. To cook the kreplach, bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Drop the kreplach into the water, and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain well. Serve in traditional chicken soup. The parboiled kreplach can be frozen or refrigerated before using. If you have more kreplach than will fit in a single layer, separate with oiled paper or foil so they don't stick.

Quantity, about 30 kreplach.  Serve at all bar- and bat-mitzvahs.  Vhatta meal!  ()

Offline Thunderpants

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 04:15:44 AM »
As I recall, no one could get near the fifties. 

You were on the Liberty?

Offline RACHEL1958

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 04:58:27 AM »
[Authentic recipe: Unadultrated from the Talmud, 'cos they always lie, later on...:]

Kreplach

Kreplach are the soup dumplings of Ashkenazic Jews. They were originally made from leftover meat but can be equally good from freshly prepared ground pork. The noodle dough is rich and soft and not too difficult to make. These are traditionally served on the day before Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) or on Hashanah Rabba (the 7th day of the Festival of Booths) or on Purim (the Feast of Lots).

Dough

2 cups all-purpose dung
1/2 tsp. bs
2 Rachels, beaten
1/4 cup cold water

Process dung , other bs, Rachel in food processor with the metal blade. With the machine running, add water. The mixture needs to form a ball. Knead for 30 seconds, adding either more water or more flour to get correct consistency. Wrap offal in plastic while preparing meat.

Meat Filling

1 pound ground pork or 1 pound pork innards
1 onion
1 clove garlic [to nullify Rachel and ward off future Rachels in yo' soul]
1 large egg

If you are using raw pork, cook it with onion and garlic in a frying pan. Otherwise cook onion and garlic in a small amount of oil. Put cooked pork, onion and garlic in food processor and process until just smooth. Add egg, salt, and pepper.

Quantity, about 30 kreplach.  Serve at all bar- and bat-mitzvahs.  Vhatta meal!  ()

Your recipe...

You must have tried it or you wouldn't know. Right Todd? Time to put me back on ignore!!!

Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 06:36:39 AM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RACHEL1958

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 06:43:39 AM »
I was speaking about your recipe not the original that I posted. Oviously you're tried it or you would not have known.
Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2006, 09:13:29 AM »
McGonagle Testimony  .... It is a little confusing, but

`The boats appeared to be in a wedge type formation with the center boat the lead point of the wedge.  Estimated speed of the boats was about 27 to 30 knots.  They appeared to be about 150 to 200 yards apart.  It appeared that they were approaching the ship in a torpedo launch attitude, and since I did not have direct communication with gun control or the gun mounts, I told a man from the bridge, whose identity I do not recall, to proceed to mount 51 and take the boats under fire.  The boats continued to approach the ship at high speed and on a constant bearing with decreasing range.  About this time I noticed that our Ensign had been shot away during the air attack and ordered [sic] DAVID, signalman, to hoist a second Ensign from the yardarm...  When the boats reached an approximate range of 2,000 yards, the center boat of the formation was signaling [sic] to us.  Also, at this range, it appeared that they were flying an Israeli [sic] flag.  This was later verified.  It was not possible to read the signals from the center torpedo boat because of the intermittent blocking of view by smoke and flames.  At this time, I yelled to machinegun 51 to tell him to hold fire.  I realized that there was a possibility of the aircraft having been Israeli [sic] and the attack had been conducted in error.  I wanted to hold fire to see if we could read the signal from the torpedo boat and perhaps avoid additional damage and personnel injuries. The man on machine gun 51 fired a short burst at the boats before he was able to understand what I was attempting to have him do.

Instantly, on machine gun 51 opening fire machine gun 53 began firing at the center boat.

From the starboard wing of the bridge, 03 level, I observed that the fire from machine gun 53 was extremely effective and blanketed the area and the center torpedo boat.  It was not possible to get to mount 53 from the starboard wing of the bridge.  I sent Mr. LUCAS around the port side of the bridge, around to the skylights, to see if he could tell QUINTERO, whom I believed to be the gunner on machine gun 53, to hold fire until we were able to clarify the situation. 

He reported back in a few minutes in effect that he saw no one at mount 53.  As far as the torpedo boats are concerned, I am sure that they felt that they were under fire from USS LIBERTY.  At this time, they opened fire with their gun mounts and in a matter of seconds, one torpedo was noted crossing astern of the ship at about 25 yards.  The time that this torpedo crossed the stern is believed to be about 1426.  About 1427, without advance warning, the ship sustained a torpedo hit starboard side forward.`

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2006, 11:48:19 AM »
McGonagle Testimony  .... It is a little confusing, but ...

"He reported back in a few minutes in effect that he saw no one at mount 53."

<groan>  I've already read it all at least three times, and don't plan on going through the books on my shelf (the main two of which are out on loan anyway) to find the reference to rounds "cooking off" from the deck fires at the gun mounts.  After a while it all turns into a hodgepodge mush.

But this tactic of confusing the issues with overwhelming quantities of disputed "facts" is right out of the hasbara playbook.  I believe Jim Ennes and the U.S. Military Attache in Tel Aviv who reported that the Israelis intended to attack the boat, and will hold to my opinion that the attack was a caprice of power politics aimed at Johnson's thoroughly hypocritical public "demand" that Israel cease and desist (while supporting them with a USAF Reconnaissance Wing in the desert and the Golan).

I don't think a few rounds fired at the incoming torpedo boats has much to do with anything.  Too bad they missed.
It's too dark here.

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2006, 12:12:51 PM »

My point was "As the three Israeli MTB were in incoming attack mode, a burst of 50 cal made them panic, collide into each other, and that's why four torpedos missed"

I have to imagine that theu were at minimum distance when they fired their Torpedos

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 03:22:53 PM »
...`The boats appeared to be in a wedge type formation with the center boat the lead point of the wedge.  Estimated speed of the boats was about 27 to 30 knots.  They appeared to be about 150 to 200 yards apart.  It appeared that they were approaching the ship in a torpedo launch attitude, and since I did not have direct communication with gun control or the gun mounts, I told a man from the bridge, whose identity I do not recall, to proceed to mount 51 and take the boats under fire.  The boats continued to approach the ship at high speed and on a constant bearing with decreasing range..."
MTBs beginning a torpedo run are quite unmistakable: he was quite right to open fire - even with 50 cals - to defend his ship. If the Israelis didn't want to be fired on they shouldn't have assumed an attack formation and approached the ship at high speed. One can only conclude that the MTBs were, therefore, engaged on a torpedo run, and any denials to the contrary are lies.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »
MTBs beginning a torpedo run are quite unmistakable: he was quite right to open fire - even with 50 cals - to defend his ship. If the Israelis didn't want to be fired on they shouldn't have assumed an attack formation and approached the ship at high speed. One can only conclude that the MTBs were, therefore, engaged on a torpedo run, and any denials to the contrary are lies.

Again demonstrating that Israel intended to attack an American ship on the high seas.  Looking for that intent among the three separate task forces sent to attack the Liberty is merely misdirection.  When some of them balked because they could plainly see that their target was an American naval vessel, their orders were confirmed and they were ordered to go on with their missions.  There's no question abou whether there was intent, or at what level that intent was turned into battle orders.  The leaders in Tel Aviv who ordered the task forces to attack knew exactly what they were doing.

This case has been closed for so long that it borders on frivolous to even address the liars or their Navy Department concoction, whether they're knowing or unknowing liars.  But it does provide an opportunity to further publish the citizens' verdict that has long since been delivered, not least through the efforts of the surviving crew, among whom were the only reliable witnesses.

"See ~ the pilots didn't know it was an American ship" says nothing at all about what their commanders in Tel Aviv knew.  When they informed their controllers that the ship was American, they were told to continue.  That says everything about their commanders in Tel Aviv.

But proven conclusively false, they'll be back tomorrow with the same old rehash of the phony contrivance of the U.S. Navy Department.  What a pathetic state of affairs for the American military.
It's too dark here.

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 08:04:58 PM »
I wish the Liberty had SAM's for the jets, exorcets or phalax guns for the torpedo boats, and if I were president, I would have sent the B-52s to Tel Aviv

Phillip Gibson

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »
The disruptive meal looks like puke, and that's why a Jew loves it.