Author Topic: Bush says fight against terror is 'World War III'  (Read 551 times)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Bush says fight against terror is 'World War III'
« on: May 07, 2006, 10:02:53 AM »
Title: Bush says fight against terror is 'World War III'
Date: 05/05/2006
Source: YahooNews

US President George W. Bush said the September 11 revolt of passengers against their hijackers on board Flight 93 had struck the first blow of "World War III."

In an interview with the financial news network CNBC, Bush said he had yet to see the recently released film of the uprising, a dramatic portrayal of events on the United Airlines plane before it crashed in a Pennsylvania field.

But he said he agreed with the description of David Beamer, whose son Todd died in the crash, who in a Wall Street Journal commentary last month called it "our first successful counter-attack in our homeland in this new global war -- World War III".

Bush said: "I believe that. I believe that it was the first counter-attack to World War III.

"It was, it was unbelievably heroic of those folks on the airplane to recognize the danger and save lives," he said.

[warning - propaganda]

Flight 93 crashed on the morning of September 11, 2001, killing the 33 passengers, seven crew members and four hijackers, after passengers stormed the cockpit and battled the hijackers for control of the aircraft.

The president has repeatedly praised the heroism of the passengers in fighting back and so launching the first blow of what he usually calls the "war on terror".

In 2002, then-White House spokesman Ari Fleischer explicitly declined to call the hunt for Osama bin Laden's Al-Qaeda group and its followers "World War III."

POSTER'S COMMENTS: Propaganda all the way!
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
Re: Bush says fight against terror is 'World War III'
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 10:38:01 AM »
it's the whole Armageddon mindset..

now I'm reading that there are elements attempting to restart the cold war.

watch for the UN to be labeled irrelevant and a coalition of the people who want to live in this world rather than kill everyone in it..Russia, Venezuela, Iran, Brazil, China.  All the usual suspects..

I just can't believe how quickly this administration is removing America from remaining a world player..

We produce inferior more expensive products, 3/4 of American are Fat, Lazy and complacent.  Corruption is the rule rather than the exception.

it's not looking good for us ...
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 10:48:44 AM »
Once again, the Zionists decide to arbitrarily start their timeline with wherever their "opposition" makes an attack.

Just like they did with WWII. That was supposedly started by Hitler and Germany, nothing to do with Judea literally declaring war on Germany years before.

Just goes to show you how much this administration has its head up its ass. Wars are now started by them without Congress declaring it. Then they feel it's OK to say the turrerists "started" the war, even though that's not a sovereign nation. BushCo needs to make up their minds.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 05:50:12 AM »
The hydras are hoping for WWIII to develop. On the radio this morning, I heard the DJ mention WWIII in relation to Lebanon. This particular DJ never mentions politics, so I found it unusual for him to do so. He told listeners to call in and say what side the US should be on. Of course, the calls were screened AND to a certain script.  ::)

The government of Israel is the trigger - its mission is to embroil the United States in a Middle Eastern nuclear conflagration launching the international bankers and global corporate conglomerate's much-desired World War III.  The surviving smaller global population, terrorized by the former nuclear-armed sovereignties, will more than welcome and gladly embrace the one global government envisioned.  Such government, its economy, army, and global police force, employing the kind of terrorist police brutality as was demonstrated for the whole world to see by the New York City Police Department against a mother who was forced to give up her son for Israel's desired war with Iraq, will be required for the total homogenization and enslavement of the world's populace. 

But it appears, that not only is it what they wanted, it was just what they needed!  A bumbling world class buffoon, that trips over the words in his prepared speeches, stares at his audience, and forgets what he was saying or where he was going, and then smirks when he knows it really doesn't make any difference.  What we consider a mere doofus is in fact a world class mass-murderer.  He has a loathing and hatred for all humanity, as demonstrated by his glee and the mocking of condemned Texas prisoners on death row while he was still only Governor of Texas.  He is an anti-Arab anti-Islam racist and goose-stepping fascist!  He is the front for the global corporate and banking elites to instill terror, hatred, horrific World War III casualties and misery that will guarantee the success of global enslavement.  The need is created, and the greatest obstacle, US, is eliminated.  Brilliant!
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 06:07:52 AM »
I just can't believe how quickly this administration is removing America from remaining a world player..

This comment got me thinking; I missed it before, and just noticed the revived thread. Could it possibly be that this is being done intentionally? Render next to powerless the one remaining superpower, create mayhem world wide, the ask the UN to take over the whole mess, with all individual national powers bestowed upon them. Hence, the New World Order comes into effect, with the blessings of the sheeple.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

Edit to add: And culling out a whole lot of '' useless eaters '' in the process!
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 07:45:47 AM »
Good Call Amonvanroark,  I wondered the same thing some time back.  Especially with the economic group put together by the Chinese that has recently included Iran, Venezuela and all the other countries we are supposed to be hating on.  Power must be stripped from the United States in order for a new world order to become effective otherwise so many other players in the world would not comply.  This would be a good subject for me to study further.  Thanks for catching that.

Scott!!
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 07:56:48 AM »
I thought it was amusing a couple of evenings ago when I caught a call-in commentary by Pat Buchanan on one of the networks, and he was lambasting Bush for rolling over in the face of this Israeli aggression.

He said something like, "Instead of acting like the leader of the biggest superpower on earth, taking control and getting all the nations involved to sit down and negotiate, Bush is behaving like a Brooklyn city-councilman. :D This is what he gets for outsourcing US foreign policy to Ariel Sharon."

:D :D :D :D
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 08:13:32 AM »
"Instead of acting like the leader of the biggest superpower on earth, taking control and getting all the nations involved to sit down and negotiate, Bush is behaving like a Brooklyn city-councilman. :D This is what he gets for outsourcing US foreign policy to Ariel Sharon."

That's pretty ignorant of Pat Buchanan. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) makes foreign policy. They were put here under the Woodrow Wilson Administration just after Americans gave the political fingers to the League of Nations in 1921. The little 75 member pain in the ass club, grew its membership base in the gates of our nation to a couple of hundred and duplicated the process over and over again. Of course, Bush being a member doesn't help, but Bush alone could not pull it off. The CFR (League of Nations) were Zionists to begin with. Nothing has changed except the gene pool of idiots.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 08:32:33 AM »
That's pretty ignorant of Pat Buchanan. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) makes foreign policy.

If I were to guess, I'd take a stab and say that Pat probably knows that, but I think his point about Izreal and Zionists having control over US foreign policy still stands, regardless of the cast members anyone plugs in.

Remember, it's been Pat's consistently "anti-Zionist" stance which is what caused him to go from a valued member of the conservative front to pretty much disappearing from sight and being marginalized in the early '90s...around the time he came out with his comments about "Capitol Hill being Israeli-occupied territory" and "Israel's 'amen corner'".... :D :D :D