Author Topic: The Liberty, The Lobby & A Long List Of Lackeys  (Read 28655 times)

Offline WindRiverShoshoni

• Group Major
    • View Profile
Re: The Liberty, The Lobby & A Long List Of Lackeys
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 09:56:29 PM »
I was curious as to whether or not you believe that Muslims perpetrated 9/11.

Zakarias Moussaoui's writings make clear that bin Laden loyalists were used to fly the planes.  Someone else stood down the Air Force "hijack" response, let them through customs and airport security, squashed investigations, and protected them from detection and arrest while they were preparing for 9/11.  There were supervisors ~ non-Arab ~ but no supermen.

It is fairly conclusive, however, that the "foot soldiers" themselves ~ in the air ~ were bin Laden's muslims.   Since Moussaoui is not going to be crucified with an alternate hand and foot cut off for participation in a conspiracy to wage war against innocents in a land where muslims are living in peace with non-muslims, and is not going to be executed for lying to police at the time of his arrest, he will be residing in the federal penitentiary ~ I think in Colorado ~ for a while.  You could ask him.  Or you could read his pleadings in the federal court, which lay it all out pretty well.

I'm pretty sure his testimony ~ that he was supposed to fly a fifth plane into the White House ~ is available from the Clerk's office at the U.S. District Court.  But I'm not going to pay good money for a copy.  I already have all of his pleadings, in his own handwriting.  That's sufficient.

The U.S. Army SAMS Report got it right IMO... Israel has the potential to attack American troops to make it look like an Arab act... False Flag.

Sure they do.  But that's not what the attack on the USS Liberty was.  It was open ~ Israeli planes with Israeli insignia, and the whole ball of wax.  There was no "false flag" aspect to it, Israel told the U.S. that it was going to attack the ship, and did.

I don't think Israel needed to prove who controls America or LBJ... they had just proved it a few years prior by having JFK killed IMO.

Read my earlier post.  Learn something about power. Killing JFK was the way they installed their goy ~ Johnson ~ in the White House.  He was in the same position as Bilqis had been ~ he knew who ran things but he didn't know who ran things, he thought he had some power.  He needed to be broken in and introduced to the new realities of raw power.

Johnson and Lady Bird apparently had Jewish ancestries, but their Jewish ancestors had "married out" so they weren't considered Jewish by the "pure master race."  They might have wanted to be, and probably were treated as if they were Jewish by their Jewish handlers; but that was just administration, Lyndon Goy Johnson was being allowed to serve Israel.  He got uppity and the crew of the USS Liberty were punished for it.

Power attracts the corruptible.  It's been poison to Israelis since the time of Moses.  They habitually take it all the way to the dark side.  The attack on the Liberty occurred for no better reason than that they felt like doing it to put Johnson in his place.

I am an Aquarian, you can indeed expect non sequiturs from me... Aquarians are known for that.

This is so.  Aquarians are known for an uncanny ability to speak for hours without saying anything.  They make superb diplomats.  "Immovable air" ~ speech that doesn't go anywhere and can't be moved.  An Aquarian special talent.  Not all Aquarians develop it, but when you see it, it's amazing and like no other.  Libra ~ Irresistible air ~ moves things, like a hurricane, but back and forth ~ one way one minute, the opposite way the next; Gemini ~ Turbulent air ~ is will'o'the'wisp and lightly (or darkly) everywhere; all three feed fire.

So I'll expect non-sequiturs.
It's too dark here.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 10:31:58 PM »

Thanks for the in-depth analysis. I can't argue your point as I agree that the IDF murders of POWs were discovered by other means, and nothing came from that source so obviously those atrocities were easily "managed". However I'm not entirely sure that it wasn't a false flag operation, after all the USS Liberty was in proximity to Egypt and the war was not yet won...it may well be that Israel was concerned other nations might yet enter the fray so they figured to cover all the bases.

Your history of Solomon is interesting...though I have never viewed Solomon reign as an empire, at least not on the scale you describe. If you have some links that brighten this historical period I wouldn't mind seeing them.

I don't know what the real reason for the attack was, I suspect there is some "practical" reason there which we're all missing. At least the issue is still out in the public domain and is receiving some attention. The USS Liberty may never sink at all...which must certainly be a sore point with those responsible for the attack and the subsequent cover-up.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2006, 10:34:02 PM »
Once again, you are posting a complete and total falsehood.

Wow, Geli, thanks for your astounding insight.

You're quite welcome.

There never was any such pilot.

Yes, we know ~ there was never anyone you referred to as "the pilot in question."

Actually, there was somebody who was, supposedly, "the pilot in question". When he was asked - point blank - whether or not he actually uttered the things that he was purported to have said, he more or less said that he hadn't. It later turned out that he had never even served in the IDF.

In short, the story is nothing more than fiction... something that somebody simply made up out of whole cloth. A chunk of propaganda, apparently tailor-made for those willing to wrap themselves up in it, Mr. Shoshoni.

When are you going to stop making Judge Cristol look like an idiot for hiring you as his shill?

When are you going to start backing up the assertions you've been posting with something a little more substantive than the same old, tired-ass accusations of my being a paid "shill" for Cristol? I realise that such may serve a convenient means by which to avoid dealing with the issues, and that the great unwashed who comprise the choir to whom you continually preach may get a kick out of it (e.g., "LOL"), but when are you going to respond to what I'm saying with something other than your usual non-responsive responses?  
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline clayman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 11:58:57 PM »
When he was asked - point blank - whether or not he actually uttered the things that he was purported to have said, he more or less said that he hadn't.

And, of course, his denial is completely above suspicion.  Anything that jibes with your thesis, right?

... when are you going to respond to what I'm saying with something other than your usual non-responsive responses?

When are you going to admit that your thesis relies upon trust that is given selectively, denied to the majority of Liberty veterans while bestowed liberally upon Israeli sources?

I suppose you'd like us to think you're just not that human, having any such thing as bias, now, wouldn't you?

clayman

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 01:29:14 AM »
The USS Liberty may never sink at all...which must certainly be a sore point with those responsible for the attack and the subsequent cover-up.

LOL!  Yes, they'll have to send out people like Gelignite forever to repeat endlessly the long list of fully disproven fabrications deployed to confuse the gullible, and deny what has been undeniably established showing that the attack was knowing and deliberate.  But that's their fate ~ lie upon lie upon lie, they chose that as their way of life.

I had written a lengthy reply to your first paragraphs ~ "false flag" and "Solomonic empire links" ~ but my machine froze and although I searched the resulting file fragments (.chk files) and my browser cache when I got back up and running, it was gone.  I did search through 36,000 files looking for a paper I have on Bilqis, who ruled Yemen (Saba or Sheba) and Ethiopia, across from each other on the Red Sea, but couldn't find it ~ it has her other name in it, she ruled as Bilqis in one kingdom and had another name in the other.

Anyway, it's after two a.m. and I'm done in.  I plan to get back to it tomorrow and reconstruct what I wrote earlier ~ with a map.  Maybe our resident Rastafarian will have added something by then, they know the history too.
It's too dark here.

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 01:39:03 AM »
When are you going to admit that your thesis relies upon trust that is given selectively, denied to the majority of Liberty veterans while bestowed liberally upon Israeli sources?

The Israeli "pilot in question" who never existed, who no records show ever flew for the IAF, was questioned about refusing to attack the USS Liberty and denied it.  That's the quality of most of what Geli's posts.

Geli's hope is to get people to regurgitate all the volumes and volumes of credible testimony that Israel knowingly and deliberately attacked the ship, by posting the same old tired, disproven concoctions that have been refuted again and again in countless forums.  His task is truly Sisyphean ~ disprove the truth, or cover it up with lies, or make everyone forget what his predecessors had to admit yesterday.  It's the usual method ~ lie, get proven false, wait three days and tell the same lie again.  It works with the great unwashed, the goyim could care less anyway, and he gets out of it whatever he gets except out of it.  How long has he been following Liberty advocates around Liberty Forum now?  The job is too big for one person, you have to give him credit for being a hard worker.
It's too dark here.

Offline Skywalker

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • JAH Truth
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 02:23:38 AM »
LoneWolf:
Your history of Solomon is interesting...though I have never viewed Solomon reign as an empire, at least not on the scale you describe. If you have some links that brighten this historical period I wouldn't mind seeing them.

See later on please.

WindRiverShoshoni:
Maybe our resident Rastafarian will have added something by then, they know the history too.

I'm just wondering WRS, whether you mean me? Because I mentioned JAH in another post? If this is the case, please know He's not a Rastafarian, and neither am I. Think EliJAH.

LoneWolf, since I don't know much about the eastern or southern boundaries of Solomon's empire, I could pass on some interesting evidence about how far it spread to the west and north.

In Sagunto, Spain, near Valencia on the Mediterranean coast, there is an ancient tombstone which bears the following epitaph, in Hebrew:

"Here lies Adoniram, an officer of Solomon, who came to collect tribute on the (illegible) day".

Please check the references to Adoniram, in the Old Testament:-

1 Kings 4:6
And Ahishar was over the household: and Adoniram the son of Abda was over the tribute.

1 Kings 5:14
And he sent them to Lebanon, ten thousand a month by courses: a month they were in Lebanon, and two months at home: and Adoniram was over the levy.

Tribute, as we know, is only collected from "subjects". The fact that tribute was collected from as far off as Spain (at least) shows the reach of Solomon's empire.

Also in Spain, you will find variations of the word "Hebrew" inserted in many names of rivers, regions etc. Such as "Guadalquivir" (formerly Wadi-al-Hibri) - River (or water) of the Hebrews. ZARAH-gossa (Zaragoza): Stronghold of Zarah (Zarah being one of Judah's two sons, which later migrated to the British Isles). Zarah's emblem was the Red Hand, as at his birth, a red ribbon was tied around one of his wrists. They eventually made it to Northern Ireland, study the flag, a Red Hand superimposed on a Star of David.

The people of the province of Cadiz, are to this day, known as GAD-itanos, Cadiz formerly being known as GAD-es, a settlement of the tribe of Gad.

Moving on, you will find Mara-ZION ("Bitter for Zion") in Cornwall, England. And Tara (derived from Torah) in Ireland. Also consider the "Hebrides", "Hebernia", "Heberdeen" (now named Aberdeen), "Aberystwyth" (formerly Heberystwyth).

Not only do the names given to locations provide glaring clues, there are also ancient texts such as the beautiful "Story of Teia Tephi" which describe her voyage, from Jerusalem, through various Israelite settlements in Europe, until her arrival in Ireland, where she was made queen, continuing the Davidic monarchy.

What all this indicates is that the famed king Solomon's mines, were not based in just one place, i.e. it was not one mine, but HUNDREDS, located "everywhere". And his vassals stationed there would send him tribute. Or he would send his tribute-collectors to collect copper and tin, or whatever. This is a typical sign of "empire".

Then you have language. Ancient Irish contains purely Hebrew words, such as "mergech", denoting a resting place of treasure. And the Irish teach that they are descended from a tribe called the "Tuatha de Danaan" (Tribe of Dan). The Dan-ites were famous for their seaman-ship.

To finish, I recommend the following article, written by Professor C.A.L. Totten, Yale:- "The Story of Ireland".

If you are interested, I could send you it as an attachment by e-mail.

Also, for the meaning of Stonehenge in England, which also indicates ancient Hebrews (or a tribe familiar with their ways) built it, please check out this link - http://www.jahtruth.net/stonehge.htm

The Plan against the NWO - http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

The Way home or face The Fire - http://i.am/jah/twh.pdf

The Key to the Kingdom is on the Flag - http://www.jahtruth.net/gibralta.htm

http://100777.com

http://i.am/jah

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 07:40:06 AM »

The Israeli "pilot in question" who never existed, who no records show ever flew for the IAF, was questioned about refusing to attack the USS Liberty and denied it.  That's the quality of most of what Geli's posts.

Right. And when some senator or some representative (or whomever) says that some guy told him that some guy said that [fill in the blank], you completely run with it because, in the long run, it is useful to your agenda.

But when I point out that the "pilot" in question himself has said - point blank - that he never actually uttered those words, this is somehow transmogrified into "disinformation", and I am suddenly a paid shill for Cristol.

Can you not see just how full of crap you truly are?

Geli's hope is to get people to regurgitate all the volumes and volumes of credible testimony that Israel knowingly and deliberately attacked the ship...

Much of which is second- and third-hand given (i.e., some guy said that some other guy said that some OTHER guy said...)...

His task is truly Sisyphean ~ disprove the truth, or cover it up with lies, or make everyone forget what his predecessors had to admit yesterday.

I defy you to cite any single instance in which any one of my supposed "predecessors" admitted that there was an Israeli pilot who had been arrested for refusing to attack the USS Liberty.

You won't.

You can't.

The job is too big for one person, you have to give him credit for being a hard worker.

It's easy, I suppose, to dismiss me out of hand as some sort of "disinformation" agent. Pegging me as such allows you to ignore what I'm saying and continue to post lie after proven lie without ever once answering the refutations contained within any of my posts. You are also free to leave the question of your own dual standards and biases completely and wholly unaddressed and forge ahead with yet another lengthy speech in which your foregone (and largely unproven) assertions regarding this incident are framed within the context of history. Or, rather, your reading of history.

You are, I think, a prime example of that which underscores the difference between education and intelligence. You are, very clearly, a well-educated person.

And now I'm wondering when you are going to claim that I am actually several people - a ring of Israeli agents, actually - posting under the handle, "gelignite".

This ought to be good.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 08:12:21 AM by gelignite »
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 08:05:31 AM »
And, of course, his denial is completely above suspicion.  Anything that jibes with your thesis, right?

Are you actually gonna sit there and tell me that his own denial carries less weight than the purportions of others as to what he supposedly said?

In fact, my "thesis" relies quite heavily upon the testimony of USS Liberty crewmembers and other American sources who were on the scene. I've never even skimmed the IDF report on the matter.

As far as I can remember, the only "Israeli source" I've ever cited is the IAF transcript of communications between the attacking pilots and their controllers. But I don't really need it, in the end.

I suppose you'd like us to think you're just not that human, having any such thing as bias, now, wouldn't you?

[...shrug...] I am neither Jewish nor Israeli. And I, myself, reserve heavy criticism for Israel in this matter. I find it a shame that there was never any accountability for what I believe was some rather reckless behaviour (perhaps to a criminal extent) on their part. But I stop short at the notion that the attack was deliberately carried out against a vessel that was known to be American. That's all.

You, on the other hand are a Muslim who has, in the past, expressed extreme distust of All Things Israeli. The circles in which you run include those who have expressed outright hatred and contempt for All Things Jewish. In the past, you have agreed with the notion that to not be critical of Jews and/or Zionism is to be phony and hypocritical.

What was that you were saying about bias again?

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 08:38:10 AM »
I stop short at the notion that the attack was deliberately carried out against a vessel that was known to be American.

Eventually you'll get it.  More and more Americans are doing their own homework and, very reluctantly and against great emotional barriers, getting it.  It's not a pleasant thing to think about, and the ramifications are rather tremendous for a people steeped in Biblical lore.

You are aware, of course, that the lifeboat from the USS Liberty (or some piece of it) is now in a "trophy room" in Israel?  "Heroic Israelis take on the US Goliath and win ..."

Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy
any discussion of the corruption of American liberty
by the organized lobby of a foreign power

It's too dark here.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 09:41:42 AM »
Thanks for your brief history. What I find incredible is that such reach could be extended by one ruler in such a short time. I will definitely do some research on this slice of history so I thank you for the details and the link provided. I'll try and return to this subject again at some time in future when I've gained more knowledge on the subject.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 09:48:39 AM »
The way I see it is, it was going to be a false-flag op, Israel got caught and word got out before they could sink our USS Liberty.  LBJ/McNamara covered it up (fortunate for Israel).  Israel wasn't going to take a chance to sink our ship just to prove that they control America... they had no idea of what the consequences would be 100% at the time if they got caught.

When they were in involved in 9/11 the Pentagon Cabal was also complicit in perpetrating it.
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Skywalker

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • JAH Truth
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 11:24:30 AM »
Thanks for your brief history.

You're very welcome.

What I find incredible is that such reach could be extended by one ruler in such a short time. I will definitely do some research on this slice of history so I thank you for the details and the link provided. I'll try and return to this subject again at some time in future when I've gained more knowledge on the subject.

Understood. If it might be of help to you, I personally do not see it as a case of the ruler extending the reach per se... but more a question of him finding out where all the already-existing Israelite settlements overseas were, and then arranging for them to pay tribute/recognize him as king.

Also, it is unlikely that Solomon ruled over all, for example, Spain. What he ruled over were (many) settlements dotted here and there, collectively making an "empire".

i.e. More an empire of settlements (most of them mining and seaport outposts) than of nations.

Some links I should have included in my last post:-

The Ulster (Northern Ireland) flag

The Story (in brief) of Tephi, daughter of king Zedekiah, queen of Tara and Gibraltar

The film "The Beastmaster" has many parallels to the Story of Tephi. The main baddie in the film is called king Zed (Zed-ekiah), for example. But there are others. Such as a heifer giving birth to the "Beastmaster". Tephi was known as the "heifer".

Was one of my favourite films as a kid. :-)

All for now then.
The Plan against the NWO - http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

The Way home or face The Fire - http://i.am/jah/twh.pdf

The Key to the Kingdom is on the Flag - http://www.jahtruth.net/gibralta.htm

http://100777.com

http://i.am/jah

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 12:30:29 PM »
I'm not entirely sure that it wasn't a false flag operation, after all the USS Liberty was in proximity to Egypt and the war was not yet won...it may well be that Israel was concerned other nations might yet enter the fray so they figured to cover all the bases.

"At 0745 on the morning of Monday June 5 the first wave of the Israeli air-strike went in."  (The Six Day War, Randolph S. Churchill and Winston S. Churchill, Houghton-Mifflin, Boston 1967, Library of Congres Card Catalog Number 67-29980, p.78)  "The only Egyptian aircraft airborne ... was a training flight of four unarmed aircraft flown by an instructor and three trainees."

In 170 minutes the Israelis destroyed 309 of Egypt's 340 combat aircraft.  "By 1035 (Israeli time) on the Monday morning the Egyptian Air Force had been destroyed.  It no longer constituted an effective fighting force and was unable to give either close cover or close support to the Egyptian army in Sinai." (ibid., p.93)  "Yitzhak Rabin, chief of staff before and during the war, echoed the military consensus when he stated 'I do not believe that Nasser wanted war.  The two divisions he sent into Sinai on May 14 would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel.  He knew it and we knew it."  (Dangerous Liaison, Andrew and Leslie Cockburn, HarperCollins, New York 1991, ISBN 0-06-016444-1, p.154)

"The first hours of the brief war were confusing.  While Arab radio stations gloated over their imaginary victories, John Hadden, the CIA station chief in Israel, was able to report to his headquarters in Langley, Virginia, that "the war is over.""  (Every Spy A Prince, Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman, Houghton Mifflin, Boston 1990, ISBN 0-395-47192-8, p.161)

By noon they had destroyed Jordan's air force.  Shortly after noon, they destroyed 60 of Syria's aircraft and by the end of the day, virtually all of the airfields and radar installations in Egypt, Syria, and Jordan. They continued bombing throughout the night, destroying 17 Iraqi aircraft the next morning.  By the end of Tuesday, Lebanon had withdrawn from the war, and Israel ruled the air, leaving the Egyptian army to be slaughtered in the Sinai.

In Jordan, "As Hussein surveyed the ruin of his kingdom on the second terrible night of the war, he summoned the CIA station chief to his military headquarters.  The man had been a good friend of the king's, but colleagues recall him later describing his trepidation as he met with the king and a group of irate-looking Bedouin officers.  'Didn't you tell me that Israel was not going to attack Jordan?' Hussein reportedly asked.  The CIA man agreed this was so.  'Have they not taken over half my country?' Again, the American agreed.  'Well,' said the shattered monarch, 'what the fuck do I do now?'"  (Cockburn, p.151)

The war was essentially over, and what remained was to occupy the last of the territories ~ Gaza, the Sinai, the West Bank, and now the Golan Heights ~ before the cease-fire was declared by the U.N.  Occupation of those territories quickly was the objective, so that after the cease-fire they could be "negotiated" ~ which "negotiation" is still going on today.

"Time was now vital to the Israelis.  The greater part of the Israeli cabinet was terrified at the prospect of a premature cease fire. ... Forty-eight hours was all the Israelis needed to break the back of Nasser's 100,000-man army in Sinai." (Churchill, p.93-4)

All that remained was the Golan Heights, where Israeli intelligence had penetrated Syrian intelligence so thorougly that Israel had the complete map of the layered defenses built into the battlefield.  The Israeli Air Force had been relieved in the Sinai, where the USAF had been providing aerial photoreconnaissance, and moved into position for the Golan ~ with the same USAF support.  "Taking the Golan Heights ... took two days.  The ill-equipped Syrian forces gave a good account of themselves until a false report that the enemy had occupied their line of supply caused a general panic and retreat."  (Cockburn, p.152)

Meanwhile:

"Sometime in the late afternoon or early evening of June 7 ... the NSA learned, from an intelligence report emanating from the Office of the U.S. Defense Attache in Tel Aviv, that Israel was planning to attack the Liberty if her course was not changed."  (Taking Sides, Steven Green, Amana Books 1988, ISBN 0-915597-54-3, p.215)  The Liberty arrived on station that evening, about 30 miles from the Egyptian coast.  At 8:39 p.m local time, the Liberty turned due east.  "At the IDF Central Coastal Command in Tel Aviv, aerial reconnaissance reported the change in the Liberty's course, which was duly noted on the control table.  The ship was represented by a green symbol, indicating a neutral craft."  (ibid., p.225)

"On the previous day, June 6, U.S. Ambassador to Jordan Findley Burns, Jr., had telexed the Secretary of State that only isolated elements of the Jordanian Army were still fighting.  The Jordanian Air Force had been destroyed by Israel in the sudden air attacks in the early morning hours of June 5.  The Syrians were doing virtually nothing to assist the Jordanians, who were carrying on with hand-to-hand fighting in the streets of Jerusalem and in several West Bank areas, particularly Jenin."  (ibid., p.220)

"The aerial reconnaissance of the ship began at 6:00 A.M. local time [June 8].  A lumbering Israeli Nord 2501 Noratlas circled the ship slowly ... A new flag, measuring five by eight feet, was ordered for the ship's tripod main-mast ..."  (ibid, p.227)

"It is clear that the Israelis knew that they were attacking a vessel of the U.S. Navy, especially as it was flying a large Stars and Stripes at the time.  The fact that they spent six hours reconnoitering and executing the attack, which included machine-gunning lifeboats, attests to the deadly intent of the operation."  (Cockburn, p.152)

Thus a "false flag operation to provoke Johnson into attacking Egypt" has no basis at all.  There was nothing to attack and the war was all over but the shouting.

I have never viewed Solomon's reign as an empire, at least not on the scale you describe. If you have some links that brighten this historical period I wouldn't mind seeing them.

Solomon ruled Israel in the northwest "corner" of the oval showing The Promised Land, and as Skywalker has noted, well across the Mediterranean.  Bilqis, Queen of Sheba (Saba, or Yemen, the southern end of the Arabian Peninsula south of the desert along the coasts of the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Gulf) also ruled Ethiopia, across the Red Sea and including the Horn of Africa ~ roughly the southern three-quarters of The Promised Land.  Note that the Red Sea is nestled above the Horn of Africa ~ this was the western end of the trade routes that followed the monsoon season in the Indian Ocean and the typhoon season of the South China Sea, and was a major player in world trade ~ goods from the East left the ships about halfway up the Red Sea and joined the spices and incense and other goods from the Arabian subcontinent and Africa in the caravans that carried them north to where Solomon reigned.  When Solomon married Bilqis, he ruled the entirety of The Promised Land shown in the map.

"Links" to forty years of study of this stuff I don't have.  Suffice to say that there are still keepers of the Torah ~ Christians now, without the corruption of the Babylonian Talmud and the apostasy of Temple Israel in rejecting Jesus and the Good News ~ throughout these regions of Africa.  The first muslim refugees from Makkah were given sanctuary in Ethiopia by Negus Najjashi, who at that time sat on the throne of David in Ethiopia, as a Christian king.  The history of Israel continues in Ethiopia to this day.  When the muslims threw off the Roman occupation of Palestine, the pilgrimage routes to Jerusalem were opened to these Christians for the first time since the time of Jesus.  All across Africa and throughout the Promised Land these Christians, who escaped the genocidal campaigns of the Trinitarian Holy Roman Empire, were thenceforth secured in their religions, sovereign autonomy, and properties by successive muslim empires established at ~ for example ~ Timbuctu, the City of Gold.  Then, after about a thousand years, came the European colonial powers.

There's a lot of history that somehow gets "forgotten" in American public schools.  That includes a lot of history of the Children of Israel that some people would really like to forget.

Ask, and I'll write some more or confess ignorance (I have a wealth of that).  What I've written here, as you can see, involved a lot of reading.  And Google, of course, is your friend.

The USS Liberty may never sink at all ... which must certainly be a sore point with those responsible for the attack and the subsequent cover-up.

It gives them something to do while they're waiting for what they know they have coming.
It's too dark here.

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 12:40:21 PM »
I'm just wondering WRS, whether you mean me? Because I mentioned JAH in another post? If this is the case, please know He's not a Rastafarian, and neither am I. Think EliJAH.

Thank you for the correction.  My experiences living with Rastas, however, were with the sages ~ and they're definitely a faithful remnant.  I'll see if I can find my paper "JAH!  Ras Tafari! and the Dreadlock Nazarites of Jamaica" and post it somewhere.  You're obviously on another thread, and I appreciate knowing that.
It's too dark here.

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 12:43:23 PM »
What I find incredible is that such reach could be extended by one ruler in such a short time.

Solomon had a rather influential Patron and a number of very interesting assistants at his court.
It's too dark here.

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 12:44:56 PM »
Israel wasn't going to take a chance to sink our ship just to prove that they control America... they had no idea of what the consequences would be 100% at the time if they got caught.

They weren't taking any "chance" and announced what they were going to do.  See my post above.
It's too dark here.

Offline Unterhund

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 01:06:16 PM »
They weren't taking any "chance" and announced what they were going to do.  See my post above.

Read your post!

WHY would they do it? Let alone announce it?!

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 05:27:10 PM »
WHY would they do it? Let alone announce it?!

Read back in the Thread ~ that way you'll see "why" and also see why someone doesn't believe it.  Then you can believe whatever you want, which is what you'll do anyway.
It's too dark here.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 06:58:55 PM »
In Jordan, "As Hussein surveyed the ruin of his kingdom on the second terrible night of the war, he summoned the CIA station chief to his military headquarters.  The man had been a good friend of the king's, but colleagues recall him later describing his trepidation as he met with the king and a group of irate-looking Bedouin officers.  'Didn't you tell me that Israel was not going to attack Jordan?' Hussein reportedly asked.  The CIA man agreed this was so.  'Have they not taken over half my country?' Again, the American agreed.  'Well,' said the shattered monarch, 'what the fuck do I do now?'" 

Wow.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni