Author Topic: The USS Liberty: Case Closed  (Read 5295 times)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The USS Liberty: Case Closed
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 07:24:22 AM »
I thought you'd been reading books by Cristol, and so you have.

Cristol's book is largely based upon the sworn testimony of the sailors who were on board the ship during the attack. It is the definitive account of this incident.

Shall we assemble a search party for your point?
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 09:18:24 AM »
Shall we assemble a search party for your point?

No need really; just look at the statements of Mr Ennis and the others. Or, talk to someone from Naval TacAir (from a real air service such as USN, USMC AW, RNAS, or French or Russian Naval Air Service; not from Mickey Mouse Air Lines ['IAF']) about what would actually happen, and they'll tell you that the Shittylittlestanis and their Cristol shill are lying through their teeth.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 06:53:54 AM »
On the contrary, they realized they had made a horrific mistake. [/quote[

The ship did not sink and now they had to go into cover-up mode.  I would say that indeed if you are a hate filled Jew that loves to kill defenseless people, that the fact they could not sink the ship was indeed a very very horrific mistake. 

Every word that I say is true.

In Jew speak, this means that every single word you say is a lie and you know full well of the depth of your lies.

Just imagine the time we could save if you'd accept this as a 'given'.

Your racist stupidity showing through?  Jews are just too clever that even absurd lies as you tell are to be believed because they support a Jew centric story?  That is stupid.

Such an account is wholly inconsistent with the transcripts I've read, according to which the Israelis were ordered, "Leave her!" when they began to read English characters off of the ship's hull.

Are the actual radio communications a part of the public record?  If not, then just more bullshit words to cover for Jewish evil.

Why are Jews persistently demonstrating that they are an evil people?

Murder sailors, murder people on 9-11, murder palestinians, murder Lebanese.

Jewish purpose in life is to kill the planet and its people?

Perhaps a trip to the library is in order.

http://www.thelibertyincident.com/book.html