Author Topic: I guess that LF is making changes to it's site. Here is the lowdown [LF]  (Read 4228 times)

Offline RACHEL1958

• Shoved in a 55 Gallon drum and mailed to Lebanon
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
How Will This Soap Opera Ever End?

Will Todd ever kiss and make up with Liberty Forum administrators? Will he find some purpose in life? Will the love of his life ever unmask herself settle down with Todd and give his folks grandkids before their knees become to weak to bounce their little buddles of joy? Will they name their first born after Effendi or will they call him Scott? To be gay or not to be gay? Will Todd finally find a virgin and live happily ever after? Will Todd one day produce his own soap opera about all this? Soap opera episodes invariably end on some sort of cliffhanger. Can anyone guess how this one will end?
Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline linus

• 2 Star Recruiter
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
this one will end with you imploding on your own finally and all will be right with the world at that very point.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed;
Second, it is violently opposed; and
Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Offline necho

• Corporal
    • View Profile
But if I'd posted the same thing about, say, gjenkins or OWK, I'd have received a reprimand (at least).
I have no idea what you're talking about, OWK and gjenkins get mocked (or in the case of gjenkins more teased than mocked) all the time over there, but not having the insecurity issues you do, they manage to laugh it off. I swear, you really are a piece of work Todd. Contrary to what you believe, the world doesn't revolve around you or your silly ego. Get a life and quit whining like a little girl.

Offline WestPacSailor

• Corporal
    • View Profile
How Will This Soap Opera Ever End?

Hilarious post!

Offline beowolf

• Corporal
    • View Profile
I can't think of a reason, gary.  Why would you not want to enforce the sacred "TOS" at LibertyForum?
Todd, let me do the past, present, and future tense for you...lest you forget.

You did suck. You do suck. You always will suck, as a human being.

Offline artbishopII

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • PULP NON FICTION
I wouldnt go back to the liberty borum if you paid me.

Can we just get over it?

If this forum aint good enough for whoever, and they miss LF, then just get the Flock out of here.

Next one who says LF is a rotten egg!

"I hope that when it's all said and done, people will see me as a strategic thinker and that I'm able to stay focused on . . . . a . . . . . . uhhh. . . . a . . . strategy."

Offline BlackJade

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Here's the deal:

No LF Admin will post a notice that a former LF-moderator has issued a knowingly false and potentially libelous statement during their (his) time at LibertyForum.  And no LF Admin will enforce the TOS.

I cd give two licks about LibertyForum, now, in its times of trial.  And, yes, just 'cos Gary Jenkins is being so weak, I'll give as good as I get and return to LF under 200 more "handles."

Or, he can post a notice, enforce the TOS, and I'll fuck off.  It's his call.
Is this an admission, on your part, that you are trying to crash LibertyForum with your "200 more handles"?

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
Is this an admission, on your part, that you are trying to crash LibertyForum with your "200 more handles"?

Nothing of the kind.  Just, that the Terms Of Service are null & void at LibertyForum, and that I'll continue to post.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
Hi, beowolf.  Jew + active-FReeper=

Offline RobertParsons

• Corporal
    • View Profile
"Can we just get over it?"

I agree totally, and the soap opera has been talked to death over here. I'll only add that LF is nice because it's really impossible to get banned there. Only true dim-witted losers could possibly get banned and stay banned.

Offline RACHEL1958

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
this one will end with you imploding on your own finally and all will be right with the world at that very point.

Am afraid I will have to disagree with your assertions and I believe you assertions are arrogent at best.
Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline beowolf

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Am afraid I will have to disagree with your assertions and I believe you assertions are arrogent at best.

Lighten up, sweet-cheeks...this is all psuedo-reality...., :-*

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Too bad they didn't figure out the problem before deciding on a solution.  I thank God for Promieo more and more each day.
AS I predicted, the solution was going to involve a limit on searching.  So far google cache, and old posts removed from LF was the solution now we can't search for the old post that are there?  Why don't they just wipe it clean?
Of course, bejewolf -a computer expert -has been awful silent on the situation.
I am sure he is behind the scenes giving gjenkins some "well thought" out advice.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline RACHEL1958

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Lighten up, sweet-cheeks...this is all psuedo-reality...., :-*

That's what your people thought before and look what it cost them.  :'(
Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline Britney_Hole

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I have been blocked from accessing Libertyforum at work and at home. I can access NOLAJBS from work only at this point. VERIZON DSL censors my web access at home!!!
I am going back to dial up.
Five things we never see in America
1. Bicycle lanes
2. Teacher run schools
3. Cooperatively owned businesses
4. Recycling
5. Use of alternative energy

Offline gjenkins

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
Too bad they didn't figure out the problem before deciding on a solution.  I thank God for Promieo more and more each day.
AS I predicted, the solution was going to involve a limit on searching.  So far google cache, and old posts removed from LF was the solution now we can't search for the old post that are there?  Why don't they just wipe it clean?
Of course, bejewolf -a computer expert -has been awful silent on the situation.
I am sure he is behind the scenes giving gjenkins some "well thought" out advice.

#1 It was a proposal, by me.
#2 It wouldn't have limited your searching at all. In fact, it may have increased your ability to search by enabling searches on the archives.
#3 I flagged the site owner(s), who then took the site down. They may have other plans.

Offline WestPacSailor

• Corporal
    • View Profile
So, is LF officially gone?

Offline beige-ape

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Is this a permanent thing ? or will it be back up ?
People are fragile things, you should know by now
Be careful what you put them through

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
okay and btw......... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline DenSwemn

• Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
    • zzlxtfcc