Author Topic: I guess that LF is making changes to it's site. Here is the lowdown [LF]  (Read 4229 times)

Offline VinnyCee

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Free Peltier
"1. Reduced anon searching.
2. Reduced Posting privs for new members.
" - gjenkins

Check it out here: http://www.libertyforum.org/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=ll_chat&Number=294588985&page=&view=&sb=&o=&t=

So much for "free speech"!

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
Hardcore.

Why the double standard here at LF? [ Post 294588985, reply to 294588974 ] (Score: 2)

gjenkins
(Son of Liberty)
04/24/06 10:26 AM

Yep. Vinny and Todd are necessitating two possible big changes that need to accomplish the following

1. Reduced anon searching.
2. Reduced Posting privs for new members.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Hopefully they are making some changes that reduce or limit the vulnerabilities some prick/s are exploiting.

Or would you rather posters did not have a choice of posting at LF as well as here on the basis that if you can't post there f*ck everybody else.

Answer honestly Todd. I know the answer. You couldn't give two sh*ts could ya?

If you grew some balls you wouldn't react like such a pussy to all the pathetic BS directed at ya. It would have died years ago and you'd still be posting at LF.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
But if I'd posted the same thing about, say, gjenkins or OWK, I'd have received a reprimand (at least).

Then-Moderator "francisandbeans" did not (per his testimony).

Some pigs are more equal than others.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Not a day goes by on LF where Gjenkins isn't called gay or a poof. Everyone knows it's all BS and he plays with it. You on the other hand react like a knob in a similar situation and threaten to sue.

OINK is just about universally despised and yet doesn't react like you and threaten to sue. Yes he tries to take over but he's still a loser to date in that regard LOL

The difference is you are willing to take the board down not worried in the SLIGHTEST about any other poster.

You work it out.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
If someone had just called me "gay" at LF, I would have treated it like a gnat indoors.

But "francisandbeans" said that he had "received information" that had me "frequenting gay bathhouses in Korea."  Within a month (this was all plotted out behind-scenes, as the circle-jerk who pushed it remains such to this day), it had morphed into "Thai she-males" and "underaged-Thai girls."

"Nick and Donkey" went so far as to Photoshop (and brag about it) a photo I'd taken of myself whilst stoned, and affix it with several sentences that went beyond the usual libel.  (His ISP and photo-hosting services had them taken down.)

Yeah, Gary Jenkins uses his own name at LF.  For that, I applaud him.  The weak won't.

But he's done zip to enforce the Terms Of Service at LibertyForum, and, fer that, fuck him.  And them.

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Your argument is weak Todd. The stories they wrote about you WAS and STILL is pathetic no matter what it has morphed into. That you still carry on about it now highlights how vulnerable you were to the weak joke originally. It was a bad joke but not as bad as your reaction that just encouraged more of the same.

Grow up and deal with it without affecting everybody else to their detriment.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
Here's the deal:

No LF Admin will post a notice that a former LF-moderator has issued a knowingly false and potentially libelous statement during their (his) time at LibertyForum.  And no LF Admin will enforce the TOS.

I cd give two licks about LibertyForum, now, in its times of trial.  And, yes, just 'cos Gary Jenkins is being so weak, I'll give as good as I get and return to LF under 200 more "handles."

Or, he can post a notice, enforce the TOS, and I'll fuck off.  It's his call.

Offline Askel5

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • ConSpiratio -- NOLAJBS.net blog
Oh for pete's sake ... john's right.  You're such a knob.

Offline bluegrass

• Corporal
    • View Profile
fuck him.  And them.

As a longtime poster at LF, I'm part of the "them" that's been shutdown due to the various monkeyshines that you've played a part in.

Fuck you too.
No more dead goyim.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
askel5: Have you ever had sex (intercourse)?  You play like you've never; and I wonder why, unless you are a vestal "v."  Have you ever bobbed? (That's what good Catholic girls usually do.)

Direct questions.  Answer now.

Offline Nick and Donkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
ToddBrendanFahey:

Gaining influence and winning friends.

Offline Askel5

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • ConSpiratio -- NOLAJBS.net blog
[-1] Off-Topic

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
As a longtime poster at LF, I'm part of the "them" that's been shutdown due to the various monkeyshines that you've played a part in.

Fuck you too.

eh-eh, [name excised voluntarily, by fahey].  I got you column entries at Rense.com.  What's yer problem now?

And NOLAJBS released an official statement yesterday.  Did you miss it?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 11:20:33 AM by fahey »

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
[-1] Off-Topic

Most of your posts here have been.   :-*

Offline Nick and Donkey

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
eh-eh, ---deleted by LW---.  I got you column entries at Rense.com.  What's yer problem now?

I missed it... where is it?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 11:29:17 AM by LoneWolf »

Offline gjenkins

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
eh-eh, ---deleted by LW---.  I got you column entries at Rense.com.  What's yer problem now?

NOLAJBS asserts that the info in your SQL Error is unreliable and doesn't prove you did anything. I disagree. Why would you want to search LF without specifying a search term (searching with an empty string) todd?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 11:29:47 AM by LoneWolf »

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline rottenjohnh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Here's the deal:

No LF Admin will post a notice that a former LF-moderator has issued a knowingly false and potentially libelous statement during their (his) time at LibertyForum.

Boo f*cking hoo EVERYBODY knows it's BS. Do you realise how pathetic and whiny you sound still torn up over what everyone knows is a joke. It only became noteworthy as a result of your weak and continued response to it.

I cd give two licks about LibertyForum, now, in its times of trial.

You forgot to add LF posters to that statement as well didn't ya??

And, yes, just 'cos Gary Jenkins is being so weak, I'll give as good as I get and return to LF under 200 more "handles."

No Todd. The only weak bastard shown on this thread is you. You can't give as good as you get. Hell you threaten to sue a website and more than likely crash it f*cking with all the posters because you don't have the strength to not react to a bad joke. Weak as piss!!

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
Why would you want to search LF without specifying a search term (an empty string) todd?

I can't think of a reason, gary.  Why would you not want to enforce the sacred "TOS" at LibertyForum?