Author Topic: The JFK assassination and Bush's refusal to extradite Posada Carriles to Venezue  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile

The JFK assassination and Bush's refusal to extradite Posada Carriles to Venezuela?

Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:33:53 +0200
To: Editor@VHeadline.com
Subject: Posada Carriles

I wish that respected journalists would leave the debate whether Posada is a terrorist, and concentrate on the question whether he and Orlando Bosch were involved in the JFK assassination under direction of George HW Bush.

Because THAT is the real reason he will NEVER be extradited as long as Bushes are in the big seat.
All three were in Dallas that day ... Bosch and Posada on Dealey Plaza to be exact.

The current debate is very much like the the debate on the single bullet theory. It centers around the question whether the impossible trajectory of that bullet is possible after all. Which takes away from the much more important reasons to blow it out of the water, namely:

1) The bullet fragments retrieved from Connolly's wrist weighed much more than what the "magic bullet" had lost from its original weight.

2) No bullet penetrated Kennedy's neck

3) No bullet in recorded history has ever caused 7 wounds, penetrating and shattering bones in the process, and emerged in the un-deformed condition of the magic bullet.

4) It is simply impossible that one bullet causing such damage, emerges in almost pristine condition, while the other one, the one in Kennedy's head, purportedly from the same rifle, explodes in a thousand fragments.

Wim Dankbaar
dank@xs4all.nl

Wim Dankbaar is a 44-year-old father of two in The Netherlands. For the last four years he has been actively involved in a project to gather and present new evidence in the JFK assassination ... evidence that proves that the official story is a fraud and that the Kennedy killing was a conspiracy with the knowledge and consent of the highest powers in US government.

What is the basis for Dankbaar's assertion that the CIA and and anti-Castro elements were behind the assassination?

Dankbaar: This becomes very clear for everyone who studies the known evidence thoroughly. Both the CIA, or maybe I should say the hawks in the CIA, and the anti Castro cubans, who were trained by the CIA, had the means and the motives to kill Kennedy. But they did it in partnership with some key figures in the US Government and Big Business in Texas, as well as a few leaders in Organized Crime. These last three groups had equally strong motives to rid themselves of Kennedy, and even stronger means to pull it off. The fact of the matter is that it was an ordinary but hidden coup d'etat, to take over the US government and reverse the policies of Kennedy. Policies that were detested by all of these groups. These groups had already found each other long before 1963.

They were in bed together. The most visible proof of that, is their efforts to assassinate Fidel Castro. The groups involved in that are the exact same groups that I have mentioned, this is a proven and public fact now, and they are the exact same people that ended up killing Kennedy. They were very much intertwined, and probably still are. Now if you want to put faces to these devils of power, you could best divide them first into a 3 level hierarchy. High level, mid level and operational level. The high level is the select group of conspirators, you may think of Lyndon Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, George and Prescott Bush, Allen Dulles, oil barons Clint Murchison and H. L. Hunt, crime bosses Santo Trafficante, Sam Giancana and Carlos Marcello. It was actually a wider group than that, but it is difficult to pinpoint them all. After all, in a cover-up you have to work with circumstantial evidence, unless someone breaks the secrecy with a public confession.

The mid-level was the planning cadre, the managers, the puppet masters directing the pawns and the actual shooters. Two of those managers, the CIA calls them controllers, were E. Howard Hunt and his partner David Atlee Phillips. They are both legends in Covert Operations. Guy Banister in New Orleans is another example. The CIA also used assets to assist with the operational side. Philip Twombly for example, a very unknown name, was instrumental in providing the fake secret service badges that were made for the executives in Dealey Plaza. He was also in Dallas that day, as was Nixon, their cover was the Pepsi Cola bottling convention. So this mid group organizes the actual operation. They direct the shooters and their spotters. They are the operational level. And it is important to understand that these shooters do not necessarily have to know about each other's participation. That is what the CIA calls compartimentalization. They only take orders from their direct boss, they are not being told who else is involved in the operation, just to follow orders. This works horizontally and vertically in the organization. Even the mid level people do not have to know all the people at the top. One man to take the orders from is enough. For example, if Howard Hunt gets his orders from Dulles, he doesn't have to know that Dulles planned it with Nixon and Johnson. And Nixon and Johnson don't need to know the identities of the shooters. So at the top the conspiracy is rather closely held, although many people are used. The ground rules are CIA only, maximum security, non-attributability, plausible denial, need to know basis, no written communication. Another ground rule is "What you don't know can't hurt anybody." Interestingly, this rule is also applied by a control of the mass media, who hardly ever report on the JFK assassination, unless it is something nutty or disinformation, but the real critics of the official version are not given a voice by US media.

Only Oliver Stone was able to break through this wall with his much attacked movie JFK, which presented a more believable scenario, however still without naming the names.
If you want names in the operational level I can tell you that Charles Nicoletti and James Files were two of the shooters. They were both under orders from Sam Giancana, the mafia boss of Chicago. John Roselli, another lieutenant of Giancana, was also there, but as a spotter, he did not shoot. Of these names I am absolutely sure, based on the detailed confession of James Files, who claims he fired the fatal headshot from the grassy knoll. Why he is credible is too detailed to explain here, I do that in my book 'Files on JFK.' He says that his boss Charles Nicoletti fired from the Daltex building behind Kennedy. His knowledge does not go further than that, which shows the compartimentalization again. Of course there were also shooters in the Texas schoolbook building, and possibly other locations like the roof of the Records building, but I don't know their identities beyond any doubt. I have strong indications though that both David Sanchez Morales and Richard Cain were shooters in the Book Depository. Richard Cain was another hitman for Sam Giancana with strong CIA ties and Morales was a husky looking Mexican-Indian with very dark complection, who developed a reputation as best CIA assassin for Latin American. He was also very close with David Atlee Phillips and he was the Chief of Operations of the CIA station in Miami which trained the Cuban exiles for raids against Castro. The boss of that station was Ted Shackley, an associate of George Bush, which connection is later formalized when Bush becomes CIA director and appoints Shackley as his Deputy Director Operations. Interestingly, James Files says that he was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Furthermore I know that Luis Posada Carriles and Orlando Bosch were on Dealey Plaza.

Was Oswald the assassin of JFK?

Dankbaar: No, of course not. Oswald was a CIA agent who was cleverly setup as the patsy by his superiors David Atlee Phillips and Guy Banister in New Orleans. It appears that George Demohrenschildt, an oil geologist who knew all the Texan oil tycoons, including Bush, was also handling Oswald in Dallas. Anyway, I am positive that Phillips made Oswald believe that he was playing the part of the hero, trying to infiltrate the assassination plot in order to inform on it and thus in order to prevent it. It is only at the last moment that Oswald realized he was just a patsy, as he said himself. This is also why he was at the right time in the right place. He cooperated, hoping up to the last moment that he could prevent the assassination. He was actually an admirer of Kennedy for his civil rights and anti-segregation policies. But he was also the perfect patsy. Through his staged defection to Russia, which was in fact a covert mission supported by the CIA, he already looked like a communist and he smelled like a communist. This was reinforced with his pro Castro cover and Fair Play for Cuba Committee, which he also did under direction of the CIA. Lee Harvey loved to be a double agent and infiltrate the other side. But the truth is that he was very strongly anti-Castro. I do know that he participated in at least one of the plans to kill Castro. Funny enough Oswald misspeaks in one of his radio interviews. He says that in Russia he" was at all times under the protection of the US Government." Then he quickly corrects himself, saying that he did not mean to say that but that he "held at all times contacts with the American Embassy in Moscow"

No, Oswald was the opposite of the assassin of JFK, and this is perhaps the greatest injustice of all. Although the media and government mouthpieces are still trying to brainwash the public with the lone-nut-assassin-lie, there is not a shred of evidence to place him on the 6th floor with that old rifle, let alone firing it, let alone hitting JFK. This is even clear for those who read the Warren Report, there is enough evidence in there to vindicate him, but they knew that the average American is not going to plough through those 26 volumes, so just repeating its "conclusion" through the media was enough to accomplish the mission. Certainly at that time when Americans still trusted their government.

Oswald would have been vindicated if he would have gone to trial. He would also have blown the lid of the conspiracy. Therefore he could not be allowed to live. It is obvious that something went wrong in the plan. They did not plan for him to be captured and alive in custody. So Jack Ruby, who was Giancana's man in Dallas and also worked for Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante, was hastily selected to finish the job. He had to, disobeying an order in the mob is not an option.

How long took the investigation that you have been directing?

Dankbaar: That depends on when you start counting, I have been interested in it since 1988. From that time I have read books, watched documentaries and such. But I have become actively involved when I learned about the confession of James Files, which was only 4 years ago.

Who financed your investigation?

Dankbaar: Myself, but I have to say I that am building on the work and testimonies of others, most of those have invested at great personal cost, financially, emotionally or both. Without these people my work would not have been possible. Jim Garrison and Joe West are just a few of those people. The late Joe West is the man who found James Files and persuaded him to confess, although Joe West did not live to hear it himself. Jim Garrsion was the one and only public official to take on the conspiracy and try to bring the guilty to justice. If we would have man like that today , with what we know today, the American public would quickly learn the ugly truth. But unfortunately, so far there does not seem to be a man like Jim Garrison. They should make a statue for him, maybe next to Kennedy's grave or in front of the White House.

What is the evidence for the involvement of Bush senior?

Dankbaar: He is connected to all the main players. It is a matter of common sense and circumstancial evidence. I do not know if that evidence would be enough for a conviction, but right now the problem is more that the public does not know about that evidence, because they are not informed of it. To me that clearly shows there is no real freedom of press in America, that is just a cheap myth. What can be proven without any doubt is that Bush lied about not being in the CIA in 1963. A declassified document written by J. Edgar Hoover shows that he was in contact with Hoover about the Kennedy assassination, specifically about the reaction of the cuban exile community in Miami. Hoover names him as "George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency." It is further logical that Bush would be informed on the Cuban exiles because there are several sources that claim he helped finance the Bay of Pigs invasion and actively recruited people for it. There he made his friends in the exile community. One example is Felix Rodriguez, who is Luis Posada's buddy and takes credit for killing Che Guevara.

Common sense also tells you that someone with no experience, is appointed director of the CIA. But Bush wants us to believe the opposite. Although he seems to have insulated himself preety well, there is a wealth of evidence that puts him in the middle of all the players. Like he was good friends with Oswald's best friend in Dallas, George Demohrenschildt. But he was also very close to Nixon and Dulles, who did not only plan the Bay of the pigs, but are also better known suspects in the Kennedy conspiracy. Nixon would not do anything without the knowledge of Bush because he thanked his political career to Prescott Bush. Prescott Bush had installed Nixon as VP under Eisenhower, and he and Gerald Ford were also fundraisers for Nixon's campaign against Kennedy. Nixon lost to Kennedy by complete surprise of the Bushes, for they did not know that Kennedy had made a deal with Giancana to rig the elections in Illinois and Virginia. Had that not happened, their men would have become President. Ford and Dulles were both appointed by Johnson on the Warren Commission, no doubt to control the cover-up from there. They were the two most active members. And both were fierce Kennedy enemies, and strong friends of Nixon and the Bushes. I mean Dulles had been FIRED by Kennedy. Dulles hated the man. How could you honestly have Dulles and Ford investigate the man's murder? The Warren Commission was a complete farce to hide the truth and to convict the patsy in the eyes of the public.

Are all the files declassified now, or is there still information that is withheld?

Dankbaar: There are still a lot of documents classified. That fact alone is indication that the Warren Commission was a lie to satisfy the American Public. Because if Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone nut they said he was, there is no valid reason to keep the files locked. If the Warren Commission was correct, national security would not be endangered with the disclosure of that information. They need to lock the files to keep the real truth hidden.

On what do you base your claims that George Bush, Posada Carriles and Orlando Bosch were in Dallas the day that JFK was murdered?

Dankbaar: On documents and witness testimonies. A declassified document tells that Bush will be in Dallas on the day of the assassination. It's about a phone call from Bush to the FBI in Houston . In that phone call, Bush himself says he will be in Dallas and asks to keep the information confidential. It's funny that we have that in black and white and Bush does not recall where he was, while every normal citizen does. Another declassified FBI document proves that he was high up in the CIA in 1963, in relation to the "misguided anti-Castro Cubans." In that document Bush is being informed about their reaction to the Kennedy assassination. it's funny again that Bush himself has always denied that he was in the CIA before becoming director of the Agency. That was already a bit hard to believe, but this document proves the lie.

As for the others, I have several sources that place both Posada and Bosch in Dallas that day.
Is there a connection Posada-Bush?

Dankbaar: Lots of connections. But they are not so visible, because they are secret and not exactly advertised on CNN. The Posada-Bush connections root back all the way to the Bay of Pigs. That is when they became acquainted. Not only with Posada but with many other members of Operation 40, because Bush was the creator of Operation 40 with Dulles and Nixon. Because Operation 40 was very secret and illegal, these friendships are covert, but it is no secret that the Bush family is friends with the Cuban exile community in Florida. Jeb Bush is the Governor there, he has the support of all the anti-Castro leaders. Do you remember the Florida recount for the 2000 elections? It is no surprise it happened there and ended in Bush's favor. The most visible friendship of Bush is the one with Felix Rodriguez. Felix Rodriguez is a direct associate of Posada, both are Bay of Pigs veterans and members of Operation 40. Remember the Cuban airline bombing in 1976? This was the year that Bush was CIA director. For this atrocity, Bosch and Posada were convicted in Caracas . After Posada's escape from prison in 1985, he turns up in el Salvador, to work with Felix Rodriguez in another secret operation. It became known as Iran-Contra. It was weapons-supplies to Nicaragua and Iran, financed with drugs trafficking. This operation was also led by George Bush, who was vice president then. Maybe you recall that Carter lost the election to Reagan and Bush? Right after that, the American hostages in Iran were released. This was because Bush had made a secret deal with the Ayatollah Khomeini in Paris to postpone the release of the hostages, so that Carter could not profit from that. In return Iran would get weapons. This event is known as "The October surprise", because the release of the hostages was such a surprise to the public, but not for Bush, because it was all staged. That's how Bush became vice president.

And if you look at Bosch, Posada's accomplice in the airline bombing, who was still in jail in Caracas, he is released in 1987 after a diplomatic negotiation led by Jeb Bush. And when his father becomes President, Bosch receives a presidential pardon. Once you study this history, a clear pattern emerges. A pattern that the Bush guides and protects the terrorists and assassins of Operation 40, some of whom killed president Kennedy.

Also, a direct supervisor of Posada and Rodriguez was Ted Shackley. Shackley and Bush were very close since the Bay of Pigs. In 1976, when Bush became CIA director, he appointed Shackley as his deputy director Operations. The current CIA director, Porter Goss, also worked under Ted Shackley in Operation 40. There are a lot more connections, but suffice to say that Bush senior is a puppet master behind the scenes. The spider in the web. Very insulated in secrecy, but very deadly.

What is your analysis of the refusal to extradite Posada Carriles to Venezuela?

Dankbaar: Posada is the holder of many secrets, the disclosure of which would be disastrous for Bush. Posada himself has said this publicly. This is why Posada gets this protection, and this is why he cannot be extradited to Venezuela. The Bush administration is therefore in an extremely embarrassing situation. A hot potato that they can't swallow. The best thing that could happen for them is that Posada simply dies of old age. I can hardly see a good solution. They can't extradite him, and they can't release him, for that would create an international protest. So far the outcry is mainly coming from Castro and Chavez, and my advise to them would be to keep the pressure on. I am actually surprised that Castro is not exploiting the Kennedy connection more. After all, it is his own former girl friend Marita Lorenz, who implicated Bosch and other Operation 40 members in the Kennedy murder. The American media pay little attention to his outrage, because they are controlled by Big Business and because he is just the communist dictator, an enemy of the United States. And Chavez is his puppet. What they say is just propaganda. That is the image painted of them. If Castro would simply say that Bush is protecting the killers of JFK, it would be all over the news, also in the United States. That would shake the world awake on what's playing here. And that is what Castro wants, if I am not mistaken. He wants the world to see the hypocrisy of the Posada asylum case and the War on Terror. But I am not sure if he sees that he could unleash a scandal bigger than Watergate.

Anyway, I hope he reads this (laughs).

Wim Dankbaar
dank@xs4all.nl
www.jfkmurdersolved.com

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline apossumprincess

• Corporal
    • View Profile
The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt

He was the ultimate keeper of secrets, lurking in the shadows of American history. He toppled banana republics, planned the Bay of Pigs invasion and led the Watergate break-in. Now he would reveal what he'd always kept hidden: who killed JFK

ERIK HEDEGAARD 

Once, when the old spymaster thought he was dying, his eldest son came to visit him at his home in Miami. The scourges recently had been constant and terrible: lupus, pneumonia, cancers of the jaw and prostate, gangrene, the amputation of his left leg. It was like something was eating him up. Long past were his years of heroic service to the country. In the CIA, he'd helped mastermind the violent removal of a duly elected leftist president in Guatemala and assisted in subterfuges that led to the murder of Che Guevara. But no longer could you see in him the suave, pipe-smoking, cocktail-party-loving clandestine operative whose Cold War exploits he himself had, almost obsessively, turned into novels, one of which, East of Farewell, the New York Times once called "the best sea story" of World War II. Diminished too were the old bad memories, of the Bay of Pigs debacle that derailed his CIA career for good, of the Watergate Hotel fiasco, of his first wife's death, of thirty-three months in U.S. prisons -- of, in fact, a furious lifetime mainly of failure, disappointment and pain. But his firstborn son -- he named him St. John; Saint, for short -- was by his side now. And he still had a secret or two left to share before it was all over.

They were in the living room, him in his wheelchair, watching Fox News at full volume, because his hearing had failed too. After a while, he had St. John wheel him into his bedroom and hoist him onto his bed. It smelled foul in there; he was incontinent; a few bottles of urine under the bed needed to be emptied; but he was beyond caring. He asked St. John to get him a diet root beer, a pad of paper and a pen.

Saint had come to Miami from Eureka, California, borrowing money to fly because he was broke. Though clean now, he had been a meth addict for twenty years, a meth dealer for ten of those years and a source of frustration and anger to his father for much of his life. There were a couple of days back in 1972, after the Watergate job, when the boy, then eighteen, had risen to the occasion. The two of them, father and son, had wiped fingerprints off a bunch of spy gear, and Saint had helped in other ways, too. But as a man, he had two felony convictions to his name, and they were for drugs. The old spymaster was a convicted felon too, of course. But that was different. He was E. Howard Hunt, a true American patriot, and he had earned his while serving his country. That the country repaid him with almost three years in prison was something he could never understand, if only because the orders that got him in such trouble came right from the top; as he once said, "I had always assumed, working for the CIA for so many years, that anything the White House wanted done was the law of the land."

[More...]

Offline ChrisPDX

• Major
    • View Profile
Why Was JFK Murdered?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:09:30 PM »

http://world.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/53033

by William Hughes
(Saturday, July 19, 2008)

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy (JFK) was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dallas, TX, as the result of a conspiracy. Why did the Shadow Government decide to eliminate him? We now know he wanted to get U.S. troops out of South Vietnam. JFK had also been taking on Wall St. and The Fed. He threatened to disband the CIA and close tax loopholes beneficial to `Big Oil` and the multinationals. JFK made a lot of powerful enemies--one too many!

`Which forces are in control, the public or shadow powers?`

-- Peter Dale Scott, author, essayist and poet.

What made John Fitzgerald Kennedy (JFK) such a threat to the `Shadow Government` that he had to be murdered? To begin with, he was an `American` in the finest sense of that word; a student of history and of the classics; and a lover of the Republic. JFK represented the best of the post-WWII generation. He put the U.S. first in all things, particularly in the area of foreign policy. JFK, unlike that insufferable blockhead currently occupying the White House, was a man of vision, too. He said that we can `put a man on the moon,` and we did. But, there is much more.

JFK had within his reach the financial resources to get elected, and more than enough money and influence to build a solid political machine to assure himself two terms in office, if he had lived. In comparison, look at `Bubba Bill` Clinton. He had little or no money of his own when the Wire Pullers `anointed` him to be the presidential standard bearer for the Democratic Party, in the 1992 election. This meant he was totally `dependent` on others to get himself elected. And, after he won, it also meant that the former Arkansas governor `owed` the people who put him in office. Whereas, JFK wasn`t beholding to the cunning Wire Pullers. He was a free agent. JFK could stand aloof from those contrivers. He didn`t need them.

JFK was a free agent. Here`s why: His dad, Joe Kennedy, Sr., had fairly deep pockets, and plenty of rich cronies, too, who could pitch in to help get his son elected, in 1960. In addition, JFK had a natural built in electoral constituency--a voting block--who favored his candidacy. He was an intellectual, of Irish descent, Roman Catholic, young and a WWII Veteran, to boot, possessing a hero-like image. And, for the most part, large segments of the African-American community felt a special kinship with him. The women loved him also. He was charming and better looking than most Hollywood stars of that era. Many, too, in the rank and file of the then feisty Labor Movement were attracted to and inspired by his candidacy for the Oval Office. The bosses of the Union Movement, with some notable exceptions, like Jimmy Hoffa, were inclined to give JFK the benefit of the doubt.

For all of the above reasons, JFK was a threat to the Shadow Government. [1] After he was elected, he alarmed them further by showing a strong streak of independent thinking! He consistently put America`s interests first. This is what gave the members of the sinister cabal the idea to kill him and to make sure that the official inquiry about the `Crime of the Century` was subjected to a first class cover-up, which is officially labeled, `The Warren Commission.` [2]

This takes me to Jim Marrs. He is one of our country`s finest crime and investigative reporters. He is also a top-notch author. [3] In his latest book: `The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America,` he sets out his speculations about why JFK was eliminated. Marrs writes, at p. 221: `By mid-1963, Kennedy was beginning to exert his autonomous influence over the most powerful--and violent--groups in U.S. society. He was threatening to disband the CIA...withdraw U.S. troops from South Vietnam, close the tax breaks of the oil-depletion allowances; tighten control over the tax-free foreign assets of U.S. multinational corporations...and decrease the power of both Wall Street and the Federal Reserve System. In June, 1963, Kennedy ordered the printing and release of $4.2 billion in United States notes, paper money issued through the Treasury Department `˜without paying interest` to the Federal Reserve System, which is composed of twelve regional banks all controlled by `˜private banks` whose owners often are `˜non-Americans.``

Marrs added: `Obviously persons affected by these moves [of JFK] felt something had to be done.` Marrs also reports, when speaking of the slaying of JFK, that one conspiracy expert said: `It had to happen. The man was `˜too independent` for his own good.`

To top all of that off, JFK also opposed Israel`s nuclear weapons scheme. Author Stephen Green tells us that not long after that Texas politico, Lyndon B. Johnson, succeeded to the presidency, JFK`s policy towards that controversial Nuke-producing project was reversed. Green put it this way in his book, LBJ `saw no Dimona [Israel`s Los Alamos], heard no Dimona, and spoke no Dimona when the reactor went critical in 1964.` [4]

Peter Dale Scott in his tome, `Deep Politics and the Death of JFK,` insisted that JFK clearly wanted a withdrawal of U.S. troops from Vietnam, whether military conditions on the ground allowed it or not. On Oct. 11, 1963, JFK issued `NSAM 263` to that effect. LBJ reversed that directive, too, with `NSAM 273.` Of all people, Noam Chomsky, attempted to disparage JFK`s intention with respect to getting out of Vietnam. Why? In the process, Chomsky ended up supporting the position of Leslie Gelb, who earlier was a Pentagon bureaucrat. What happened to Gelb? Oh, he later became President of the Council on Foreign Relations. Like the hawkish Neocons, he promoted a preemptive attack on Iraq, in March, 2003. [5] Author Scott took Chomsky to task for his flawed analysis by saying that his theory on JFK`s intentions `assumes the continuity of a mind-set that he is trying to prove.`

To further support his position, Scott, re: JFK and withdrawing from Vietnam, offers the fact that Daniel Ellsberg of the Pentagon Papers fame, a courageous truth teller, had heard from his then Pentagon boss, John McNaughton, in 1964, that Robert McNamara, the Secretary of Defense, and JFK, had an agreement that they would close out Vietnam by 1965, `whether it was in good shape or bad.` It`s also important to consider, with respect to this dispute, the views of James K. Galbraith. His scholarly and insightful interpretation of JFK`s actions, and `NSAM 263,` which backs up author Scott, are found in the `Boston Review,` entitled, `Exit Strategy.` [6]

As you can see, JFK made plenty of powerful enemies during his presidency of 1,000 days over a whole array of issues. One can only ponder why he was `really` killed. The Shadow Government, I suspect, ordered his death and then made sure that its tracks were covered-up. Who is in this secret cabal and exactly why it decided to mark JFK for death, remains a deep mystery. It is going to be for the next generation of American patriots to solve the case of JFK`s murder. Hopefully, they can bring out the full truth about that loathsome crime, and if possible, punish all the vicious evil doers involved.

I leave the last words to the author Scott: `Slowly, we have watched the emergence [in the U.S.] of a new community, still small but undeniably growing, that will not be satisfied with `˜the old false answers.` How far this new community can reform the deep politics of the old society remains unclear. But in the long perspective of historical time, we see that the communities dedicated to truth, and justice, and decency, tend to outlast those of their vilifiers.`

Boo!

Offline Axle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Why Was JFK Murdered?
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »
Mafia whacked him.
"We're going to hear an earful, but it's going to be an earful of wonderment and happiness that people waited for for a long time." -Harry Reid

Offline BlackVeil

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Why Was JFK Murdered?
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:58:22 PM »
That is what Gore Vidal always said on the question of who killed Kennedy - "the mafia, of course."

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
JFK Initial Reports-Lies on News
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 09:31:21 AM »
Khazars Whacked JFK

Watch Kronkike Lie and retract

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 10:57:25 AM by Rudi Weyrich »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
Why I believe Nahum Goldmann was "Mr. Big" in the JFK Assassination
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 06:52:38 PM »
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/goldmann.htm

by Salvador Astucia, April 28, 2002

In my book, Opium Lords, I asserted that Nahum Goldmann likely issued a decree to kill President Kennedy. Admittedly, my reasoning is completely deductive and circumstantial. No eye witness has ever stepped forward claiming that Goldmann issued such a decree. There is not a home movie or a tape recording capturing him stating that Kennedy should be killed. He did not submit a signed confession or make a notation in his diary. In a purely legal sense, there is no hard evidence linking him to the crime. But historians do not always require legal proof in order to draw conclusions. After all, Goldmann died in 1982. Legal proof is only required to prosecute someone for a crime, but since he is dead, the need for legal proof is greatly diminished. Historians sometimes substitute common sense and rational thought for legal proof in order to explain how a particular event occurred long after the participants have gone to their graves.

In my book, Opium Lords, I provided hard legal evidence that Kennedy`s death was the result of a Jewish conspiracy. The "smoking gun" is an FBI report which states that Joseph Milteer told a police informant that the assassination was the result of a Jewish conspiracy. Milteer was an extremely credible source in a legal context. He had predicted Kennedy`s murder thirteen days prior to the assassination in Dallas. Shortly thereafter he stated that the assassination was a "Communist conspiracy by Jews to overthrow the United States." Milteer even indicated that a central person`”someone that he called "the big Jew"`”was in charge of the coup.

In addition, I established the motive, the means, and the opportunity for the crime to be committed. I even identified the names of the assassins and I established that Lyndon Johnson was a secret Jew, an agent within the conspiracy waiting in the wings to direct US foreign policy to Israel`s advantage once Kennedy was removed from power. I established that Louis Bloomfield was the man who engineered the assassination. I further established that the American news media was and is dominated by Jewish individuals and that Jewish journalists and television correspondents were deeply involved in the conspiracy. I even established that the US military was brought into the conspiracy by the promise of illicit drug money made from smuggling opium from Southeast Asia. The only thing that I did not prove in a legal sense was the identity of the person who gave the order to kill Kennedy. Who was Mr. Big?

But if one looks at the facts presented in Opium Lords, we can conclude`”by process of elimination`”that the decree to kill Kennedy had to have come from a central figure within the Jewish culture. I believe that individual was Nahum Goldmann. Several facts support this conclusion.

First of all Goldmann was the founder of the World Jewish Congress and its president in 1963. The WJC has been the central organization behind worldwide Jewry since its inception in 1936. The following is the WJC`s description of itself from its website:

The World Jewish Congress (WJC), established in 1936, is an international federation of Jewish communities and organizations. As an umbrella group it represents Jews from the entire political spectrum and from all Jewish religious denominations. Serving as a diplomatic arm of the Jewish people to world governments and international organizations it tries to preserve the principle of unity in diversity and always seeks consensus. `¦

(from WJC website, http://www.wjc.org.il/wjc/what_is_the_wjc.html)

The WJC`s description of itself is strikingly similar to that of the ancient Sanhedrin. The following is an excerpt from the Encyclopedia Britannica`s article about the Sanhedrin:

According to the Talmudic sources, including the tractate Sanhedrin, the Great Sanhedrin was a court of 71 sages that met on fixed occasions in the Lishkat La-Gazit ("Chamber of the Hewn Stones") in the Jerusalem Temple and that was presided over by two officials (zugot, or "pair"), the nasi and the av bet din. It was a religious legislative body "whence the law [Halakha] goes out to all Israel." Politically, it could appoint the king and the high priest, declare war, and expand the territory of Jerusalem and the Temple. Judicially, it could try a high priest, a false prophet, a rebellious elder, or an errant tribe.

(from Encyclopedia Britannica: Sanhedrin)

It is my contention that the WJC is the modern-day equivalent of the ancient Sanhedrin but on a worldwide scale. As head of that organization in 1963, Goldmann was the only central figure who could issue a decree to have a head of state executed if that person was viewed as a threat to Israel and worldwide Jewry. Clearly the second-born son or Joe Kennedy Sr fit that description.

Secondly, the conspiracy was extremely widespread, particularly within the American news media. This means that it did not occur by spontaneous combustion. It must have been heavily orchestrated and planned with meticulous detail. For something like that to occur, it requires that a decree first be issued by a powerful and influential person. This is something that cannot be seriously disputed.

Thirdly, the other prime suspects can all be eliminated for a variety of reasons. In my view, the prime suspects were Sam Bronfman, Meyer Lansky, David Ben-Gurion, Louis Bloomfield, Lyndon Johnson, and J. Edgar Hoover. Bronfman of course had the money and the scruples`”or lack of them`”to be Mr. Big, but he did not have the respect. Powerful Jews within the American news media would likely not bow to the whims of a common bootlegger who cursed like a sailor and was prone to having childish temper tantrums if he did not get his way. Lansky and Johnson had the same problem: not enough respect. One was a thug and the other was a Texas snake oil salesman turned politician so disliked that he was unable to carry even his home county in a national election. In addition, Johnson was weak and insecure. On two occasions he tried to step down from the presidency`”once in 1964 but was talked into staying by his wife and handlers, and once, successfully, in 1968. Johnson was a follower not a leader, the consummate lackey. Photographs of him anguishing over the Vietnam War demonstrate that he was not a strong man. There is no way that such a coward could have been Mr. Big.

Hoover of course was a transvestite and homosexual and was not taken seriously by his own mother let alone worldwide Jewry. He was a pathetic creature likely manipulated by Johnson with flattery. And Johnson of course was a yes man to a higher voice of authority.

Ben-Gurion had a lot of respect within certain Jewish circles, but not all. In addition, he later renounced Zionism which indicates that he did not have the stomach to order Kennedy`s assassination. Furthermore, it is difficult to imagine Jewish media moguls bowing to the whims of Ben-Gurion, a salt of the earth man who took pride in the kibbutzes of early Jewish settlers in Palestine. Although Ben-Gurion was respected within worldwide Jewry for being the first prime minister of Israel, it was a different type of respect than that required to get sophisticated media moguls to commit to being accomplices in the murder of a sitting US president.

Bloomfield was influential and well-connected in legal and espionage communities, not to mention numerous Zionist organizations. But he was too much of a behind the scenes manipulator to have issued a decree that American media moguls would take seriously.

The man who issued the decree needed a reputation beyond reproach within the Jewish culture. This individual would have to possess qualities of leadership and would have to be respected by his people at all levels. Above all, this man would have to be strong-willed and arrogant. I believe Nahum Goldmann met all of the stated criteria. Bronfman biographer Michael R. Marrus described Goldmann as follows:

During 1940, Sam [Bronfman] first met Nahum Goldmann, the handsome, worldly leader of the World Jewish Congress, who became one of his most important mentors in Jewish life. Goldmann was an international statesman of weight and experience; he was the kind of man, moreover, to whom Sam had always been attracted`”one of the "top people" in Jewish politics, as even his enemies conceded. Goldmann was also one of the very few to look, quite early in the war, to the challenge of saving a remnant European Jewry and securing their existence after the conflict was over. Sam heard him at the first Pan-American Jewish Conference in Baltimore in November 1941, at the Inter-American Jewish Council of which he was elected vice-chairman in February 1942, and again at the War Emergency Conference in Atlantic City in November 1944. Based in the United States for much of the war, Goldmann appeared regularly in Canada`”speaking at least once at a Congress plenary, addressing Zionist meetings, and, in the spring of 1944, making an appeal on behalf of Zionism to Prime Minister Mackenzie King. Sam became friendly with the World Jewish Congress leader, who was one of the few people who viewed Sam Bronfman as modest and self-effacing. During the war, Sam offered cautious support to Goldmann`s ideas, but no more; Goldmann, who acknowledged no equal as a maker of Jewish grand strategy, treated Sam politely in this period, but was hardly his intimate. "Samuel Bronfman," Goldmann commented in his memoirs with characteristic hauteur, "knew the limitations of his competence. In Jewish-political affairs I was the decisive authority for him, and he did nothing before first consulting with me."

(Michael R. Marrus, Samuel Bronfman, pp. 314-315)

When all of the other suspects are ruled out, only one is left. That man was the high priest of the modern-day Sanhedrin: Nahum Goldmann. ª

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
Jews Still Pushing that Castro Killed Kennedy:
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »
Article doesn't directly say so but implies it with background of Bay of Pigs, "unstable" Castro etc.  For a long time hardly anyone buys "lone nut Oswald" but along with "CIA dunnit", "Castro dunnit" was fairly popular.  JMSM-approved conspiracy writers pushed "Castro dunnit" despite that Castro was too canny (& a controlled jew) to bother with such insane stuff & Mafia never pursued pointless goals...Vegas was more than an adequate replacement for Cuba for money-laundering.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/10/12/robert-kennedy-documents-show-150000-mafia-plan-to-kill-fidel-castro/

Boston, Massachusetts –  A CIA document outlining a Mafia-connected plan to assassinate Cuban leader Fidel Castro for $150,000 is among thousands of Robert F. Kennedy documents made public Thursday, just days before the 50th anniversary of the Cuban missile crisis.

In the 1964 plan, the mob and "patriotic Cuban exiles" eventually settled on a payment of $100,000 for assassinating Castro, $20,000 for his brother Raúl and $20,000 for revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, plus $2,500 for expenses.

The plan was among some 2,700 pages of Robert Kennedy's documents. The National Archives and Records Administration and the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston released the documents, which Kennedy compiled as attorney general from 1961 to 1964, offering a glimpse into Cold War decision-making.

Though the documents don't rewrite Cold War history, they do provide insight into the personal thoughts of the era's key figures, historians say.

Kennedy advised John F. Kennedy during the Bay of Pigs invasion and the missile crisis, key moments during his brother's presidency.

The 1961 botched Bay of Pigs invasion sought to oust communists with the help of anti-Castro Cuban exiles and veiled U.S. support. More than 100 members of the CIA-sponsored invasion team were killed and many were captured by Cuban forces.

One CIA document offers a profile of Fidel Castro: It calls him intelligent but "not very stable" and "touchy, impatient and rash."

Another prominent thread throughout the documents is the 13-day crisis over Soviet missiles in Cuba.

On one white page from a meeting on Oct. 16, 1962, the first day of the crisis, Kennedy wrote out two columns: proponents of a blockade against Cuba and supporters of a military strike.

"It's interesting to see in his handwriting who's on which side," said journalist and historian Michael Dobbs, who blogs for Foreign Policy.

The blockade won out.

His title as attorney general "disguised his real position, which was the closest adviser to the president and the person the president trusted most," Dobbs said. "That's the interesting point of this, that he kind of reflects his brother's thinking."

The seven boxes of newly released material include telegrams, reports, meeting transcripts and handwritten notes by Kennedy, some with doodles and quotes in the margins.

"It gives you a sort of insight into what was on his mind, what he doodled," Dobbs said. "It's interesting from a human perspective."

One page, sandwiched between lined pages of notes on the Bay of Pigs invasion, includes a sketch of the Liberty Bell with a summarized quote from a Polish World War II memorial in Italy.

"We the Soldiers of Poland for your liberty and ours give our souls to god, our bodies to Italy and our hearts to Poland," Kennedy wrote in pencil.

The materials are available online and at the Boston library. Some are still classified and aren't available.

The documents' release is important to historians, said University of Maine history professor Nathan Godfried.

"This is the raw materials we use in order to reconstruct the past," he said. "The more documents from different perspectives give us a clearer sense of what happened."

Based on reporting by The Associated Press.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/10/12/robert-kennedy-documents-show-150000-mafia-plan-to-kill-fidel-castro/#ixzz29cjvqGfP

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- Jews Still Pushing that Castro Killed Kennedy:
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 06:52:09 AM »
Watch as the two secret service men assigned to protect president Kennedy's motorcade are ordered to stand down just minutes before entering Dealey Plaza. They are obviously not happy about being given these orders. It brings up another question: Where was NORAD on 9/11, who was in charge and why?

Castro infiltrated the Secret Service?

http://unhypnotize.com/other-conspiracies/6854-jfk-assassination-secret-service-stand-down.html

Agents who were supposed to ride on bumper were pulled off.

I thought about this layer of the onion, this video was allowed because it supports the patsy done it (need to get barriers to Lee Harvey shots out of the way you see).   

Grassy knoll shooter, First Lady shooter, driver shooter, or bridge shooter all needed bumper sitters out of the way.  More bodies with meat could have took a bullet that would have had to been explained..

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 02:57:18 PM »
Castro infiltrated the Secret Service?

http://unhypnotize.com/other-conspiracies/6854-jfk-assassination-secret-service-stand-down.html

Agents who were supposed to ride on bumper were pulled off.

I thought about this layer of the onion, this video was allowed because it supports the patsy done it (need to get barriers to Lee Harvey shots out of the way you see).   

Grassy knoll shooter, First Lady shooter, driver shooter, or bridge shooter all needed bumper sitters out of the way.  More bodies with meat could have took a bullet that would have had to been explained..

Ooh, that video is very interesting.  Stone's JFK movie notes some aspects of SS stand-down, ie allowing route with too-tight turns, too slow car speed, car shouldn't have gone roofless, SS didn't secure open windows on buildings etc.  But SS guards actually being ordered off car I didn't know about.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 04:13:50 PM »

Some anti-semites blaming Israel

http://www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm

Jackie done It don't see any blood on her though.

Interesting about stuff put in his back brace.   It does look like he is incapicitated before the shots.

The evidence contained within Zapruder's movie points to the murderess being John Kennedy's own wife, Jacqueline, who placed a small handgun either under JFK's chin or just below his left ear and fired a single, low velocity bullet straight up through his brain.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »
Some anti-semites blaming Israel

http://www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm

Jackie done It don't see any blood on her though.

Interesting about stuff put in his back brace.   It does look like he is incapicitated before the shots.

I've seen another "Jackie dunnit" page before but if I'm in charge of a super-important assassination I'm not using a little ole debutante as a key actor.  OTOH (not that I think he was esp involved) I now wonder if John Conally might have been a Texas crypto like LBJ?  Conally had similar purported background (poor guys makes good); Conally worked for jew law firms & Texas jew clients; was a Navy guy (hotbed of jew sayanim); promoted to Secretary of Treasury etc.

So I'm thinking Conally wasn't active participant in plot but knew that shutting up about it would reap dividends.

RE Israel, it's true that LBJ later helped them out but that's also true of gentile Presidents too so IMO that's a wash.  I look to the int'l banksters as the culprits since they had far bigger problems on the table with Kennedy.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 08:54:04 AM »
I've seen another "Jackie dunnit" page before but if I'm in charge of a super-important assassination I'm not using a little ole debutante as a key actor.

Kennedy sagged.  Puff of smoke.  The driver is looking at Kennedy as his head explodes.

This website was wrong on one thing.  There is a lone gun (wo)man but two guns.

Jackie Bouvier as Laura Croft

Unless they had an implant in his skull two bullets leave two bullets entered.

Offline Notchosen

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • They did it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 10:13:51 PM »
They did it! Then they did it again with RFK. Then they show the altered 8 mm film as evidence every chance they get to gloat about it,  yep....they did it. 

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »
They did it! Then they did it again with RFK. Then they show the altered 8 mm film as evidence every chance they get to gloat about it,  yep....they did it.

Yes, Palestinian patsy Sirhan Sirhan was a propaganda coup for the zios.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
5 decades later, JFK files still sealed
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 10:38:51 AM »
5 decades later, JFK files still sealed

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:24PM GMT
source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/18/319372/john-f-kennedy-assassination-50-years-later/

Kennedy’s accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald

CIA operative George Joannides

US President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas. Five decades after his death, thousands of pages of official documents over the case remain withheld from public view.

The contents of these files are only partially known and thousands of documents relating to the case remain confidential. What secrets do these documents hold? Why are they still off-limits to researchers?

Documents pertaining to Kennedy’s assassination are set to be released by 2017. But why then and why not sooner? This as researchers demand transparency urging the classified files be made public on eve of the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination.

Associated Press reports that researchers demand the CIA to declassify documents detailing what the government knew about Kennedy’s accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, before the assassination.

Several hundred of the still-classified pages, according to AP, concern a CIA operative “George Joannides, whose activities just before the assassination and, fascinatingly, during a government investigation years later, have tantalized researchers for years.”

Joannides left the CIA in 1979 and died in March 1990.

Researchers believe Joannides played a key role in the case both before and after the assassination. Some critics believe that Joannides was involved in a conspiracy to link Oswald with the government of Fidel Castro.

AP reports that “Joannides was the CIA case officer assigned to an anti-Castro group called the Student Revolutionary Directorate, which had an altercation in the streets of New Orleans with the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, a pro-Castro organization that counted Oswald as a member. After the fight, it was discovered that Oswald was passing out pamphlets that contained the address of a known anti-Castro operation, leading many to believe that Oswald was part of a CIA effort to sabotage the pro-Castro group from the inside.”

It was only after Joannides’ death that it came to light that he was in contact with the Directorate (Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil of DRE) in 1963, the same year that JFK was assassinated. CIA has so far refused to release files concerning the activities of Joannides in 1963 fueling suspicions that it might be covering up some secrets about the assassination. The agency was paying the anti-Castro group.

Author Anthony Summers “By withholding Joannides material, the agency continues to encourage the public to believe they’re covering up something more sinister.”

The Warren Commission, assigned by President Jonson in 1963, concluded in 1964 that Oswald acted alone and was not part of a conspiracy. But an investigation by the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) which was established in 1976 to probe the Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. assassinations, concluded that Kennedy was very likely assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.

Most Americans believe Oswald conspired with others to kill JFK. In November of 1963 some 52% of Americans thought others were involved in the assassination. The percentage was 50% in 1966, 81% in 1976, 74% in 1983, 77% in 1992, 75% in 2001 and 75% in 2003. A 2004 Fox News poll found that 66% of Americans thought there had been a conspiracy while 74% thought there had been a cover-up in the case.

RW - I'll go with Michael Collins Piper 'Final Judgement' rather than expect any truth from sealed documents that have been in the hands of government for 50 years.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
I believe all the JFK files are sealed until at least 2035, no?

This is because the plot involved so many government agency employees, organized crime, foreign entities (Israel) that any release of information would spell doom for the US federal government...The same factions that killed JFK are in power now, to greater or lesser degrees.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
I believe all the JFK files are sealed until at least 2035, no?

This is because the plot involved so many government agency employees, organized crime, foreign entities (Israel) that any release of information would spell doom for the US federal government...The same factions that killed JFK are in power now, to greater or lesser degrees.

I guess the intent is to keep them sealed till everyone involved has passed on...

Then again the National Archives has this to say:

"I've heard that some of the records are sealed? Why? When will they be opened to the public for examination for my research?"

"It is a common misconception that the records relating to the assassination of President Kennedy are in some way sealed. In fact, the records are largely open and available to the research community here at the National Archives at College Park in the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Record Collection."

"Congress created the Kennedy Collection when it passed the Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992. This statute directed all Federal agencies to transmit to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) all records relating to the assassination in their custody. The Kennedy Act also created a temporary agency, the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), to ensure that the agencies complied with the Act."

"In addition to records already open at NARA prior to the passing the Kennedy Act, the Collection now consists of previously withheld records of the Warren Commission, records of the Office of the Archivist, and newly released materials from the Kennedy, Johnson, and Ford Presidential Libraries. Other agency records in the Collection include records of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, records of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a small amount of material from a variety of other agencies, including the Office of Naval Intelligence. The Collection now includes over five million pages of records."

"With a very few exceptions, virtually all of the records identified as belonging to the Kennedy Collection have been opened in part or in full. Those documents that are closed in full or in part were done so in accordance with the Kennedy Act, mentioned above. According to the Act, no record could be withheld in part or in full, without the agreement of the ARRB. The guidelines for withholding records are outlined in the provisions in Section 6 of the Act. The full report of the ARRB is available online. A copy of the Act is in Adobe Acrobat PDFAppendix C of the ARRB Report mentioned above. In all cases where the ARRB agreed to withhold a record or information in a record, they stipulated a specific release date for the document. In addition, according to Section 5(g)(2)(D) of the Act, all records in the Kennedy Collection will be opened by 2017 unless certified as justifiably closed by the President of the United States. "

source: http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/faqs.html
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
I guess the intent is to keep them sealed till everyone involved has passed on...

Dead men don't talk! I think you are right about that, Rudi. 
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.