Author Topic: Hitler Was Gay - And Killed To Hide It, Book Says  (Read 996 times)

Offline Mind_Virus

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Hitler Was Gay - And Killed To Hide It, Book Says
« on: March 05, 2006, 09:01:12 AM »
http://argentina.indymedia.org/news/2006/03/379817.php

HITLER WAS GAY

Eyewitness accounts from Hitler's former lovers, and historical documents that for the first time illuminate rumours that have circulated for over half a century, are disclosed in 'Hitler's Secret: The Double Life of a Dictator', by respected German historian Lothar Machtan.

Hitler Was Gay - And Killed To Hide It, Book Says

Kate Connolly in Berlin
Sunday October 7, 2001
The Observer

Adolf Hitler was gay - or so says a sensational new biography on the Nazi dictator due to be published tomorrow.
Eyewitness accounts from Hitler's former lovers, and historical documents that for the first time illuminate rumours that have circulated for over half a century, are disclosed in Hitler's Secret: The Double Life of a Dictator .

The respected German historian Lothar Machtan even claims in his book that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing.

Ernst Röhm, the leader of Hitler's Sturm Abteilung or Storm Troopers, tried to blackmail Hitler by threatening to reveal his sexuality. Röhm, who was also gay, was murdered as a result, according to Machtan, a history teacher at Bremen University.

He refers to scores of historical documents to support his thesis. In 1915, the young Hitler was a dispatch rider at the front in France. Years later, yet before Hitler became infamous, one of his fellow soldiers, Hans Mend, wrote in his memoirs: 'At night, Hitler lay with Schmidl, his male whore.' Schmidl, otherwise known as Ernst Schmidt, and Hitler were 'inseparable lovers' for five years, according to Machtan.

Hitler's service notes read that as a result of the love affair there was reluctance among senior officers to promote him. According to Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer who viewed Hitler's military files years later: 'Despite his bravery towards the enemy, because of his homosexual activity he lost out on a promotion to non-commissioned officer.'

Police reports from Munich after the First World War also suggest that Hitler was pursued by police because of his sexual orientation. 'As a "brown" [fascist] activist, Hitler managed to lure many young men to his side, but not only for political reasons,' says Machtan.

According to a Munich police protocol from the early part of the 20th century, a 22-year-old man called Joseph told the police: 'I spent the whole night with him.' Another, Michael, who was 18, told them: 'I had been unemployed for months, and my mother and my brother were always hungry, so, at his request, I accompanied the man to his home.' Another, a boy called Franz, said: 'He asked me if I'd like to stay with him and he told me his name was Adolf Hitler.'

The police reports were collected by Otto von Lossow, a German army general who took part in suppressing the Hitler putsch in 1923. He kept the Munich police file for years, as, he described it, 'a form of personal life insurance'. If Hitler had attempted to push him aside, he would have blackmailed him with the information, he said. The police documents were published some years ago in Rome by Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter. But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians.

Machtan says that Hitler was particularly drawn to Rudolf Hess, his deputy, who was known in party circles as 'black Emma' and with whom he had spent months in Landsberg prison.

Why, then, did the Nazis persecute homosexuals, sending hundreds of thousands of them to their deaths in labour camps and the gas chambers?

'Hitler himself never condemned homosexuality, but he allowed the persecution of gays in order to disguise his own true colours,' Machtan says.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,564899,00.html

Also at: International Campaign for Real History, http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler/docs/medical/HitlerPoofter2.html

Related items on this website

October 1999 story: Hitler secretly gay --historian (Joachim Fest)
David Irving's comments on this allegation
Eva Braun's cousin breaks her silence about her times with Hitler's mistress

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler/docs/medical/HitlerPoofter2.html

Focal Point Publications - http://www.fpp.co.uk

Offline Wilf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Hitler Was Gay - And Killed To Hide It, Book Says
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 09:14:11 AM »
Not surprising, considering he was also a 'jew' on his mother's side.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 10:11:27 PM »
Yeh. Thats right. ::)

71 years on and they found new records in the former Soviet archives? :D

Demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize, demonize...

Did I mention...demonize?

Hmmmmm...cant get by with the old "monster". "Non human". "Evil" etc...lets go another angle...

But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians.

Damn! If only Irving was'nt in prison! He could translate. Boy, with such an exotic language it's no surprise the secret has lasted SOOOOO long. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hitler was indeed in love...with power and politics. He was a brave soldier and German Nationalist who wanted nothing more than revenge for the slaughter of so many Germans and an end to the joo zionist experiemnt in Russia.

Enough said...all else comes from the devil. How many books and quotes would you like where Hitler gives it to Rohem (no! not like that) over his overt sexual depravity?

'Hitler himself never condemned homosexuality, but he allowed the persecution of gays in order to disguise his own true colours,' Machtan says.

Himmler was a devout family man BUT, with the flick of the Freudian/Adlerian pen we can change that into "compensation" for homoerotic tendancies and taint him also.

Geobbels could'nt keep it in his pants but I heard a guy who knew a guy who once walked Hitlers step sisters dog who said Geobbles was DEFINATELY gay!

Hell I was a Registered Nurse AND i'm still single!!!! GAY!!!!

Any other "gossipy" books you want to give free advertising MINDVIRUS? Anyone would think these authors were trying to make money from over the top claims based on nothing in an attempt to make a profit and maybe keep the truth under a blanket of irrelevant shit?

Just a theory mind you. :)

Maybe I should write a book?

Offline tinymind

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 03:46:33 AM »
Give a gay witer a few column inches (fnarr fnarr) to extemporize, and you soon realise a basic truth - they think ALL men are 'really' gay.

My next-door neighbour is a nice old boy, retired and well into his dotage - and queer as a coot. We have a glass of wine or two and listen to some classical music on my sweet sounding hifi now and then.

But, GIVE ME STRENGTH - I finally had to tell him up front that so-and-so WASN'T FUCKING GAY despite his wishful thinking, that I AM NOT GAY despite his wishful thinking, and finally, I REALLY don't need to know that when he met up with his old coleague and friend the other day (again), they "had sex".

Sheesh.
Nothing can be understood before it is imagined

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 06:50:07 PM »
Yes, the gay fantasy...all the good looking boyz are turning.

I have a few male friends of the homosexual persuasion. I also had to tell them I have no need to hear of their exploits. I despise the gay lifestyle pushed by the MSM...it quite frankly makes me want to vomit. I have time for homosexuals that have partners for 20+ years. Not my cup of tea but it's between them and God.