Author Topic: Whose Bombs were They  (Read 1918 times)

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
Re: Whose Bombs were They
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 05:12:36 AM »
Cui bono?

True. The first rule in Police Work...identify your suspects. Who has a "motive".

Next you note their whereabouts at the time of the event. You take witness statements.

Cui bono? Only part of the equation when you dont have further evidence. To be honest I hav'nt looked into the subject specifically but I merely want to add the point that there are other suspects with good motive.

How would we feel watching our influence go from hero to zero? Watch our country men and tribesmen die? Watch multi billion dollar oil fields move into other hands? Thisngs have been simmering and I agree with others here that it has been a MIRACLE it has'nt exploded before this.

They infiltrate Palstinian movements easily so I guess our "other" tribesmen in the area are busy. Israeli's are working closely with U.S troops on the ground and they are everywhere in the North of the country throwing around alot of cash.

Whatever, certain people are happy.

There is a part in the movie Ghandi where one character is speaking and he says.."We are trying to build a nation now but the British keep trying to seperate us into religions, principalities and provinces". Go here and download the short 800K extract...

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Ghandi Extract.wmv

I guess the modus operandi never changes.

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 06:15:33 AM »
How would we feel watching our influence go from hero to zero? Watch our country men and tribesmen die? Watch multi billion dollar oil fields move into other hands?

You use that 'our' too glibly.  I, as an american, have about as much to do with those oil fields as the people who will work them.  They'll just make me buy the products at inflated prices so I can run to keep my mortgage paid.  They might try to suck my sons into earning money for college by 'serving' our country.

"Divide and conquer".  The time-honored British way.  You keep running the same play till the opponent stops it.  I see no signs of them even slowing it down.

My @#$%& Windows Media Player is cracked.  Won't play ANYTHING.  Hafta reload the rig.
Thanks Bill.
To the web monitors:  You took an oath to the Constitution.  Why are you now subverting it?

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 03:42:09 PM »
I meant how do the Sunni's feel about losing all their power and looking down the barrel of second and possibly third class citizens.

Strange you should mention Media Player problems. I have a software firewall to stop the basic accessing of the net by windows programs. Last week it suddenly popped up..."Windows Media Player Downloading Codecs". I unplugged the connection straight away and was perplexed. Media player still works BUT Sony Vegas 5 which I use to convert and edit video has ceased to play back files!

I never had an ounce of trouble with my computer till I started sending WMV converted files to Chussodovsky and Jones. At one stage I was reformatting every 6 weeks or so.

I'm paying a Linux geek to get me up to speed. Gates is just too full of holes both overt and covert.

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 04:53:36 PM »
About two years ago, I was doing a lot of posting on a (ahem) WN site.  I was using my wife's computer she brought home from work.  It was faster than mine.  Got weird error messages for about 6hours then the HDD quit.  Would not even reformat.  Couldn't even write zeros. 

Back at Gateway, we use hypothesize that there were viruses that caused HDD actuators to 'chatter' then break.  I think they gave me one.

All because they hate Jesus Christ.  More and more I'm believing that that is the real bottom line.
To the web monitors:  You took an oath to the Constitution.  Why are you now subverting it?

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 09:36:41 PM »
Got weird error messages for about 6hours then the HDD quit.  Would not even reformat.  Couldn't even write zeros.

Back at Gateway, we use hypothesize that there were viruses that caused HDD actuators to 'chatter' then break.  I think they gave me one.

I had EXACTLY the same problem! My hard drives started "clunk, clunk, clunk..." and doing very strange things when I tried to reformat. That seals it for me. Definately! You're right.

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 07:27:47 AM »
Idunno, but there might be a method to this "anonomouse" stuff. 

You know what that's about?

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 05:51:37 PM »
Your request goes to a central server which offloads your page request and "takes responsibility" for it. Your I.P then remains hidden on the server that is acting as a medium between you and the outside world.

The only problem I have with these things is that the intelligence services are probably running the server with one of their thousands of front companies. It's handy scam as the only people who want to surf anonamously are people who you may want to look at.

Their is NO way to surf anaonamously. Period. So we should all get over it.

The only good thing about it is it prevents to a large degree self motivated computer geeks from giving you a hard time. Especially the ones called Jacob who operate out of Hynie Town and Israel.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 06:02:29 PM »
The only good thing about it is it prevents to a large degree self motivated computer geeks from giving you a hard time. Especially the ones called Jacob who operate out of Hynie Town and Israel.
That's about it - keep the referrer logs from screaming "hit me". It doesn't affect internal navigation, and not hard to circumvent.

You probably know that, but for anyone interested, the most convenient way:
- See an intereting link
- Hit "quote"
- Copy the link from http etc. AFTER the anonymouse stuff
- Paste in address bar (of a new window, if you want to return here easily)

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2006, 08:28:51 PM »
"Their is NO way to surf anaonamously. Period. So we should all get over it"

That's more or less what I've come to live by.  And as I told some newbie, "we'll be paying for it sometime."  Get you licks in now, because it ain't gonna last.

Then buy a gun.

Hey, I heard they made gun ownership illegal in Oz.  Is that true?

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 04:49:55 AM »
In the end I've just contented myself to Norton Ghost regularly updated. When "solar flare" activity starts occuring I just ghost it and start again. 30 minutes.

Xp is so full of intentional holes and back doors I just gave up. Funny thing is...it's been pretty good lately. I've also come under some attention from the mung bean Feds and local coppers where I live. I hav'nt had a freaky O.S for the last 6 months...till this week. Till I started chasing them around with a video camera of my own. Now the freaky things begin after they ALSO fucked up my phone and internet connection at the exchange. Pure spite no doubt as they removed their surveillence equipment...so i believe. Sounds good anyway. ;) :D

The only other short term answer is Linux and I have to get a geek in to get it running at top notch speed. So be it. It will be good to finally rid myself of the anti-Christs DOS 6 system.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 06:26:00 AM »
Hey, I heard they made gun ownership illegal in Oz.  Is that true?

Just ask ROTTON.

It may as well be a ban.

It started with the massacre at Port Arthur in Tasmania 1996. 35 killed in some pretty good head and neck shots for a man who did'nt know which way to point his M-16 variant when he took it back to the gun shop owner.

Undoubtably a covert op. Without question.

After that the gov banned ALL semi auto rifles and shotguns. And I mean ALL semi auto including .22 rabbit poppers! Only those with a special license like feral animal cullers can have them. They also included a 7 round limit on hand gun magazines which you already had to be a Saint to get anyway.

Now the black market thrives. A gangbanger wanna be Meth dealer can get one. I cant. Thanx to our government who has our best interests in mind.

It's so silly i dont want to talk about it.

When I see Americans complaining that they're taking their .50 cal elephant stoppers away I just laugh. If they want oppresive gun laws...come here. Then you will experience true stupidity.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 06:50:35 AM »
Xp is so full of intentional holes and back doors I just gave up.
That is correct. Plus, it also has a has a highly vulnerable, simplistic basic architecture, whereas OS' like Linux or Mac are layered. Or, an executable in MS (all of them) will access core functions directly (HD for example), whereas Unix architecture forces apps to talk first with a protective layer (or two), where the legitimacy of the request is determined, through a permissions protocol. Not air tight, but safer by orders of magnitude. MS stuff should theoretically be faster, but that's where the backdoors come in.

BTW. Did you see the number of posts on my post above? Hmmmm...

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 07:55:40 AM »
I saw where Jews were stirring up the issue in Brazil.  It's the same people world wide, under the guise of the UN.  That should tell people something.  But they're not listening.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 01:53:57 PM »
I saw where Jews were stirring up the issue in Brazil.  It's the same people world wide, under the guise of the UN.  That should tell people something.
I was wondering about the relative merit of 'working' on the UN problem, and concluded that the United Noahides will collapse automatically, once immunization from talmudism has reached critical mass. Bluegrass found a great article from the NYT (early century) wherein tribal leaders gloated about getting their League of Nations. That 'cunning' plan did not pan out either. UN = LoN v2.11.6...

But they're not listening.
I understand you are doing missionary work (not sure). If so, aren't you supposed to have great patience/confidence? Cheer up, we are slowly getting there...

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 02:32:32 PM »
United Noahides

Good one, pro.  I'm gonna steal that one too.

their League of Nations

Actually, they still have it.

missionary work

Not lately.  Just local, personal work.  Confidence?  Up, some days.  Down others.  Patience?  None.  I hafta use His.

But seriously folks, I do see movement.  And we're on the edge of it.  Most people are afraid to look under the bed right now, knowing that what they find will upset their already upset world.  But topics that were verboten are now on the table with some. 

The window of opportunity is NOW.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006, 06:21:37 PM »
That is correct. Plus, it also has a has a highly vulnerable, simplistic basic architecture, whereas OS' like Linux or Mac are layered. Or, an executable in MS (all of them) will access core functions directly (HD for example), whereas Unix architecture forces apps to talk first with a protective layer (or two), where the legitimacy of the request is determined, through a permissions protocol. Not air tight, but safer by orders of magnitude. MS stuff should theoretically be faster, but that's where the backdoors come in.

Good stuff! I did'nt know that. The specifics. I am NOT that computer literate BTW. I know some stuff because of my geek friends which may make me sound like I know what I'm talking about. I'm a fast learner though.

If you have the time and the urge takes you feel free to educate me more about the abomanation Xp and the anti-Christ Gates.

Start something over at the tech thread? :)

BTW. Did you see the number of posts on my post above? Hmmmm...

Not quite sure what you mean? ??? Please explain?

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2006, 06:24:32 PM »
I saw where Jews were stirring up the issue in Brazil.  It's the same people world wide, under the guise of the UN.  That should tell people something.  But they're not listening.

Have a friend over their in Sao Paulo. The globalists will have their hands full with Brazil. They may be 'semi-poor' but they are not stupid.

Wait a second! Breaking news..."Oh my gawd! Brazil is developing nuclear baby killer weapons of mass destruction!" Just in from Fox. Bush is ordering the mobilization now to counter this latest threat to world peace. :D

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 08:26:25 PM »
Give us a break DD, we embarrassed enough!

Danged wallabys.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2006, 08:40:58 PM »
Start something over at the tech thread? :)
Right after all planned programming is done on (to) this forum :o

Not quite sure what you mean? ??? Please explain?
The post I was talking about was #666. Of course it changed, since I couldn't keep myself from dispensing 'great wisdom' - I should have thought of that...

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2006, 09:24:38 PM »
The post I was talking about was #666. Of course it changed, since I couldn't keep myself from dispensing 'great wisdom' - I should have thought of that...

:o Shivers! But no surprise. I'm quite sure Gates is a confirmed Satanist. Seriously.