Author Topic: The Forum  (Read 410 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
The Forum
« on: February 04, 2020, 05:08:40 AM »
A forum with one voice speaking is not a forum at all.

Having just received my annual bill to renew my patronage I have decided that it is a waste of money when it pointless to continue in a vacuum.

I appreciate those who have visited this site for the past 17 years. Lately the number of daily visits have grown but none have joined or participated. Social media with all it's ills has become the preferred avenue for people. Their input in those mediums are at the mercy of some very sick people and I expect that this will not bode well as their propaganda and censorship will continue to create a vacuum in the historical record and seriously distort the truth.

It is with a mature sense of disappointment that I should close the door in such times but with my limited resources and limited reach I realize the forum is not doing what I had hoped. To inform the masses. The masses don't want to be informed. They prefer to whine and demand that all the problems of the world can be resolved through their man made images, governments and agencies, corporations and NGOs, all born from the minds of men yet have no substance. As history attests, the acceptance of man's authority as superior to God's will create an evil stasis that will not end until the oppressed rise up. Unfortunately that rising up more often than not leads to greater injustice and evil.

I will continue to monitor the strategic war mongering and financial manipulations and comment on social media, if only to inform those who want to know the truth rather than denying it.

After all, time and effort spent on preparing for what is ahead is only good sense.

The site will close February 19th 2020.

The wish the best to all who have come and gone and hopefully gained some insights into what lies ahead.

Rudi Jan a.k.a LoneWolf
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Ognir

• Lurker
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
Re: The Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 05:13:06 AM »
Hi

As you see I'm a new user on this site and I might be able to help you with

"Lately the number of daily visits have grown but none have joined or participated."

The problem is your registration page isn't working correctly. I checked before joining and the last new user was Aug 2019.
You need to change the registration page in the SMF Admin settings.

I was able to work around this by trying to login and asking for a new password.

Og

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Re: The Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 10:00:45 AM »
Hi

As you see I'm a new user on this site and I might be able to help you with

"Lately the number of daily visits have grown but none have joined or participated."

The problem is your registration page isn't working correctly. I checked before joining and the last new user was Aug 2019.
You need to change the registration page in the SMF Admin settings.

I was able to work around this by trying to login and asking for a new password.

Og

I appreciate that info. Dunno why as I check new applications fairly regularly and approve all untill they something stupid.  :) But frankly, I've lost the incentive to continue. I'll keep the name and if I should get back to hosting my own server I might kick it back up.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu