Author Topic: Ashton Kutcher Exposes PizzGate in front of Congress and the Media stays silent  (Read 926 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Ashton Kutcher Exposes PizzGate in front of Congress and the Media stays silent

Silence is consent

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
He's playing with fire he does not understand. The men who run this world enjoy the murder of humans, especially children. They enjoy having perverse sex with them and eating their flesh and drinking their blood after their murder. They are the most disgusting humans to walk the earth. They are worthy of nothing but the lowest depths of Hell.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
He's playing with fire he does not understand. The men who run this world enjoy the murder of humans, especially children. They enjoy having perverse sex with them and eating their flesh and drinking their blood after their murder. They are the most disgusting humans to walk the earth. They are worthy of nothing but the lowest depths of Hell.

I've long ago understood that the term human, hu-man, essentially reduces man to an appearance which is a small subset of man's whole aspect, the lowest tier of our existence. Thus if wishes to be a hu-man then they are choosing to exist as animals. They may indeed be 'human' but they are not men, the higher man. In fact their envy of anything higher than their material perceptions impels them to destroy the higher aspects of men. They would drag us all into lowest depths of hell rather than improve themselves... to BE men.

http://www.truthseekertimes.ca/tb/truebible0005.html

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
I've long ago understood that the term human, hu-man, essentially reduces man to an appearance which is a small subset of man's whole aspect, the lowest tier of our existence. Thus if wishes to be a hu-man then they are choosing to exist as animals. They may indeed be 'human' but they are not men, the higher man. In fact their envy of anything higher than their material perceptions impels them to destroy the higher aspects of men. They would drag us all into lowest depths of hell rather than improve themselves... to BE men.

http://www.truthseekertimes.ca/tb/truebible0005.html

Yes I see your point. It may be that at some point you loose the ability to change. In my opinion, there are supernatural forces at work.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Yes I see your point. It may be that at some point you loose the ability to change. In my opinion, there are supernatural forces at work.

The way things are shaping up natural forces will be enough.