Author Topic: Starting a Patriot Party for Congressional seats.  (Read 1353 times)

Offline linus

• 2 Star Recruiter
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Starting a Patriot Party for Congressional seats.
« on: February 23, 2006, 12:24:18 AM »
This post is for members or others who might be interested in running for political, congressional office. Perhaps no one at this point is interested in running or they'd rather be anonymous on here if they were going to announce it.  I think it would be a great idea to sort of get the ball rolling.  Either from this site or another that we set up as a massive Patriot/constitutionist style meeting place/forum/etc. Which essentially could grow by word of mouth. Each section of a designated site could have regions of the U.S. and who is running in those particular areas. If you needed to be anonymous, simply re-reg with another handle, announcing your intentions afterwards.

Essentially do exactly what Antonio Gramsci did. The long march through the institutions. Which will take an army of univeristy graduates. 10-20 dedicated, pariotic congressional members could do a lot to stop the insane laws that are brought forth.
Collectively speaking.

Nothing would please me more than to see these Neo-Roman/Moralistic Wilsonians and Commercial Hamiltonian empire builders with their sycophant neo-cons harrassed by such patriotic forces.

We won't achieve a 100% perfect nation but we can create historical cycles or rings. Like when you skip a rock on water.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed;
Second, it is violently opposed; and
Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Offline Fenelon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Starting a Patriot Party for Congressional seats.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 12:31:07 AM »
Obviously political resistance cannot work in a traditional manner.  What we must do is create such disgust and resentment for the aims of the world controllers that they are encountered by passive resistance nearly everywhere.  We must make the Conspiracy of the Jews a topic in every household that deserves the name.  We must teach a new Civics, a Civics based on political reality, not hollow and illusory concepts of democratic representation.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 05:12:19 PM »
We must teach a new Civics, a Civics based on political reality, not hollow and illusory concepts of democratic representation.

Couple this with duplicating your efforts and we can change the world in no time.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 05:35:35 PM »
I am all for a 3rd party. 

As a conservative, I'm sick and tired of being taken for granted by the Repubs.  And the Dems are so overcommitted to every wack issue they stand for nothing. 

A third party could be a swing vote that could decide elections.  It wouldn't even have to be that big.  Perot swung two for the Dems and Nader could've swung two more if he was more inclined.
To the web monitors:  You took an oath to the Constitution.  Why are you now subverting it?

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 06:22:43 PM »
Amen brother gregor.

A third party that is independent from the jewish/goyim control of USraeli politics is just what we need, and fast!
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 06:30:36 PM »
But don't hold your breath, Big-un, till it happens. 

At least till the tribe screws the pooch with a failed false-flag attack. (That's what I want for Christmas!)  Then BOTH big parties will be back.
To the web monitors:  You took an oath to the Constitution.  Why are you now subverting it?

Offline RennA

• Lance Corporal
  • Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 06:36:54 PM »
A third party that is independent from the jewish/goyim control of USraeli politics is just what we need, and fast!

I agree with that. The way it is now...no matter who you vote for you're only assisting the enemy.

Offline Apathycrat

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 05:20:18 AM »
I agree with that. The way it is now...no matter who you vote for you're only assisting the enemy.
I concur.  Paticipating only lends credence to a sham...when it comes to voting, abstinence is the best policy IMHO.  For years I just voted against all incumbents (lacking rare evidence of a pro vote) but alas lost interest and "joined" the Apathycrat "party".
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused ~ Elvis Costello

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 05:23:47 AM »
(as I said in another post, and as most of us here prol'ly believe) the only politicians with a snowball's chance of gaining the Presidency or making a serious thunder (a la George Wallace, '68, or Strom Thurmond, '48) are: Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo.

Two humans among 318,000,000.  So sad.

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 06:53:09 AM »
Cynthia McKinney makes some good noises.  But she's unelectable to wide office. 

But she's got guts.  Names names.  Calls out the Bush admin for what it is; a crime family.

AIPAC took her down once, but she got back up and got elected again.  This time she knows who the enemies really are.